• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Maid of Honour by Berry (~BBW, Magic, Weight Switching, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berry

~BBW, Magic, Weight Switching, ~MWG - A maid of honour does whatever she can to help the bride slim down.

[Author's Note:] I am typing the majority of this on a smartphone so please be patient with me. For this reason I am uploading in parts, as I write them. Apologies in advance for not getting to the action yet.

Maid of Honour
by Berry

Anne Rivers stepped off the treadmill and looked behind to see her best friend Kate Ward sitting on a bench, tears in her eyes.

"Come on Kate! If I can do it, you can do it!" Anne said, trying to spur Kate into action.

"It's no use Anne. In all the years that you've known me when have I ever lost weight? I might as well buy my wedding dress now, I'm not going to be any slimmer."

"But Kate, I'm not exactly slim and look at me!"

"Yeah but you ain't exactly fat either. I'm 266 lbs exactly, I weighed myself this morning. What are you? 165, 170?"

"160."

"You see! I have more than 100 lbs on you! Besides, you look beautiful. You would at any weight."

"I don't know about that, anyway lets get out of here. It's almost 7, I have to meet Hank in an hour and we haven't eaten yet."

In the privacy of the changing rooms, Anne let the shock of Kate's weight finally hit.

266!? I knew she'd gotten big but...Wow, no wonder she wants to lose weight for the wedding.

Anne looked into the mirror on wall of her cubicle and was greeted by her reflection. Kate was right, Anne wasn't fat but she wasn't too far off. She was chubby and had fluctuated around the same weight for as long as she could remember. She had never been slim but Hank liked her curves and so did she. All of the women in the Rivers family were chubby and the extra weight suited them all. The Rivers traits were strong and Anne was no exception.

Anne weighed 160 lbs, on the dot, and was 5'8''. She had dark brown hair in a short, full-fringe style. She had big, sparkling blue eyes - easily her best feature - a cute nose and full lips. Her round face complimented her soft delicate features. Moving down she had full breasts, chunky arms and a large stomach that had started to peek over her track-suit bottoms. Although Hank, her boyfriend, loved it, it was the only thing Anne would change if she could. She was a definite apple and her belly took most of her weight. Moving down, Anne's hips were wider than average and her backside was large but overshadowed by her stomach. Finally, Anne's thighs were firm, not yet breached by her few extra pounds.

Anne stripped off her exercise clothes and swiftly changed into her casuals.

Anne had been going to the gym for 4 months now with Kate, her best friend. Anne hadn't lost any weight but she didn't want to. She was healthy and so picked up her eating habits to balance out the exercise. She didn't want to gain any weight but she didn't want to lose any either. It had been Kate's idea to go to the gym in the first place. She was getting married in 2 months and had wanted to lose as much weight as possible before then. Like Anne, she hadn't lost any weight since then but unlike Anne, she had gained a couple pounds.

Sitting in the cafe, Anne looked at Kate and sighed. Anne was Kate's maid of honour and felt guilty. Here was Kate struggling with her weight and Anne had been oblivious, shoving her own weight blessing into Kate's face. She hadn't even said anything when Kate ordered her large burger. She was never going to lose weight like this.

"Kate, I'm sorry. Some best friend I've been. I haven't helped you lose any weight at all."

"It's not your fault Anne! You've been going to the gym with me and I would have never gone alone. Imagine how big I'd be without you!"

"I guess so but I haven't helped as much as I should have."

"The only thing that has upset me is that I've been trying as hard as I can but I can't help but eat! I couldn't even resist ordering this. You don't even have to try but it's not like you do that to spite me. I'm just a little jealous."

"Well I still feel a little bit responsible. I'm your maid of honour. We have to get your dress in a month but I promise I will do anything you want to get you as slim as possible!"

Kates expression changed as soon as Anne finished speaking. A smile had reached her lips.

"Anything? Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

Kate smiled at Anne.

"Well you know there might be a way that you can help but you probably won't believe me." Kate said slowly.

"Try me." Anne replied.

"What if I said there was a way we could switch weights? Nobody would realise unless we wanted them to, they would just think it had always been that way. Then after the wedding we can switch back."

Anne sat back, in thought. If anybody else had said this she would have laughed at them but she'd always known that Kate had some weird powers, after she traded hair colour with Amy Saunders in school.

"It's a big ask but it's only temporary, right?" Anne asked.

"Of course."

"And nobody would realise? I'd want Hank to know."

"Everybody apart from me, you and Hank would just think that it had always been that way."

Anne made up her mind.

"Kate, lets do it."

Reactions: J34

Latest posts

Back