• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Makeshift kitchen tools---yours?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMNYC

*When I was a housepainter and we needed to make coffee in a not-yet-moved-into apartment, frequently the java would be stirred with a screwdriver or whatever long tool was around.

*I needed bread crumbs to make eggplant on Saturday, so I toasted two slices of bread and put 'em in the oven at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour. Wehn they were hard as a rock, I removed 'em, swiped out the coffee grinder with a paper towel and ground the busted-up bread pieces. Instant bread crumbs!

But this morning was the kicker, when I was making guacamole and realized I didn't really have anything to smash the avocado down until it was fit to start beating up with a fork. So I used the bowl part of a glass container, as pictured below.

Anyone have any creative kitchen improv methods they care to share?

View attachment JoshGuac.jpg

Latest posts

Back