• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

MAKEUP- Oh How I love MAKEUP

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just scored the SMASHBOX Lighting Theory Master Class Palette:Contour Strobe Shadow

The box promises I will learn to apply color for
  • Daytime
  • Office Hours
  • Magic Hour
  • Nighttime

After watching the Met Gala and enough Keep up with the K's I am all about some Contouring....

So as a big fatty.. do the contour rules change, my cheeks are round, I am sure there are cheekbones under there but they are lovely and padded.
Any thoughts from other big gals about the latest trends.

Other then of course that your eyebrows should now look like two catterpillers creeping at each other across your forehead.

One more thing - What is the Magic Hour? And if it involves sweating :blush: why would you want to put on makeup?

Back