• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Makeup Tips and Ideas!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat
Even though I play with makeup all the time and I consider it more of an art than a hobby I get stuck for ideas from time to time.

I was on youtube a while back and stumbled onto this girl from the UK who does makeup videos with step by step instructions for different looks. Panacea81. People can send in pictures of celebs and ask her to show them how to recreate the look and she does. Majority of her makeup is MAC (my personal favorite) but I am sure using other brands works as well too. This is a link to her page. Check it out if you are into makeup. It's a fun watch.

Also I wanted in this thread for people to post pictures of their great makeup moments, suggestions of tools and favorite makeup brands to use.

Here are some of my "I'm really bored so I think I will play with makeup" moments.

Latest posts

Back