• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Malakikinahn - by elroycohen (Supernatural, ~BBW, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
Supernatural, ~BBW, ~~WG - Tale of a malevolant spirit

Author's Note: Just a quick one I scribbled out that is somewhat Halloween themed. Hopefully it is polished enough to be entertaining.

Malakikinahn
by elroycohen

There is an old and little known Polynesian folklore that tells of a mischievous spirit who takes the form of a very handsome male and seduces naïve young women. The women are treated like princesses by the devious spirit and showered with everything a woman dreams of in a relationship and more until they fall hopelessly in love and desire only for the spirit that they believe to be their true love to ask them for their hand in marriage.

The catch is that during the surreal courtship the spirit is fattening up their devoted lover. So blinded by love are the targets that they fail to see their own figures balloon right before their eyes no matter how often they are told by their friends and family. While they are enjoying romance and affection like they have never experienced the spirit stuffs them like Thanksgiving turkeys with rich fattening foods and they never realize what is happening.

The mysterious spirit is only too happy to oblige his prey with marriage. The tale goes that the spirits take great glee in watching their fattened brides eagerly shuffle down the aisle into a marriage that insures the spirit‘s prank can be continued relentlessly.

Of course once married the spirit doubles their efforts on their new brides that are by this time helpless to counter the effects of gluttony that have set in even if they could see past their blind devotion. They simply look lovingly at their spirit husband as they are overfed every time they turn around, progressing steadily from overweight to fat to obese and beyond. Before they realize what is happening the brides find themselves so overweight they can barely move around on their own. Often times even at that point the women are so blinded by the power of the spirit they have no idea what has become of them. That is until one day they wake up to find their “husband” vanished completely, almost as if he never existed.

The motive of the spirit depends on who tells the story. Early on in the folklore the spirit was Malakikinahn, the malevolent demon of abundance. As the story progressed into modern times the spirit became a ghost of a man whose fiancé starved to death trying to slim down for their wedding. Either way the tale is believed to be started by protective mothers to scare their daughters away from falling blindly in love with someone so quickly at a young age. Appealing to a females’ vanity the story worked quite well back when it first started circulating around the islands. In today’s skeptical day and age the story holds little weight. Most when they hear it shrug it off as an old wives tale started by overprotective mothers. There are some though who claim the story to be based in fact and even have specific stories to prove it. Although most tend to be mothers who seemed dead set on convincing their impressionable daughters that it is not a wise choice to fall blindly in love.

A mother worried for her daughter’s choice to follow her boyfriend to go off to college across the country told her of a friend who was swept off her feet by a exotic chocolatier. During their courtship of a year and a half the friend was treated like a queen and was so blindly in love she ate every last chocolate her lover presented her with until at her wedding she was nearly twice her size. Once married the woman found herself surrounded by sweets her husband made just for her and in her blind devotion found herself clueless to just how big she was getting until she was one morning unable to lift herself out of bed. By then there was no going back and she simply called to her husband to come hand feed her as she lay in bed resembling the spherical chocolates he stuffed her with.

A grandmother who was desperate to try and convince her granddaughter not to follow her boyfriend out to California to chase stardom warned of a distant cousin who had become so smitten by a too-good-to-be-true rich businessman she abandoned her life and traveled with him around the world on his business trips. A few years of laying around in luxurious hotels being fed rich exotic meals while waiting for her man caused the young woman to be so round by the time she came back home to announce her engagement that she could not bend over to put her own shoes on. Once married the lavish meals got larger and before long the spoiled glutton was too large to fit into the private jet.

A mother searching for ways to convince her daughter not to go study overseas in part to meet a man she had met online stumbled across the legend on the internet and decided to put her spin on it in a last ditch attempt to keep her daughter on the same continent during her Junior year of college.

“Jeanie, come here,” she called from the kitchen one day when she heard her daughter come in the apartment.

“What, mom?”

“I know you’re dead set on going over to Europe next semester-” Jeanie rolled her eyes and started to speak but her mother kept on. “I’m not telling you you can’t go, but I just thought I’d tell you about this story I heard about a woman who blindly followed a man she barely met around the country.”

Jeanie started her defense out of habit. “Mom I am going for one semester. Dimitri just happens to be there as well. I would have done the overseas study thing regardless of meeting him.”

Mom held up her hands innocently. “Like I said I’m not stopping you I just thought I would share another story of a woman who blindly made decisions based on a man she barely knew.”

Jeanie huffed dramatically and folded her arms but listened just the same. “Sure. Fine. This should be good.”

Mother went on to tell her daughter about a young woman who met an aspiring baseball player and after just a few short weeks of meeting him picked up and traveled with him around the country as he pitched for a triple A team. Then she followed him across the boarder for an off-season spent playing for a team down in Mexico. A few years of stadium food and beer for most meals found the young woman with a rear end that could barely fit on the team bus. So blindly in love was the woman that she had no idea how big she was getting even when she had to be specially fitted for a wedding gown after her minor league man popped the question. Married life and her husband’s eventual move to the majors found the meals getting more rich and lavish until fitting onto any bus was the last of the woman’s worries. By the time the spirit abandoned the faithful baseball groupie people were more likely to mistake her for a bus.

After the story, which was a little rushed and lacking dramatic effect, but still got to the point, Jeanie again rolled her eyes. “Your big terrifying don’t-go-to-Europe speech is that it? That’s it? You’ll get really fat?” Jeanie lifted up her shirt and grabbed a couple handfuls of pudge. “I more then exceeded the Freshman fifteen and added at least a Sophomore twenty after that. Telling me I might get fat if I go to Europe doesn’t really pack any kind of punch, mom. Sorry.”

Mom stuck to her guns. “But didn’t you pay attention. It was really a evil spirit all along. No one could really be that perfect.”

Jeanie chuckled. “I heard the story. I heard a similar one when I went to Hawaii for spring break a few years ago.”

“Well like I said, I just thought I’d share that with you,” mom shrugged.

“Yeah, yeah, mom. If I come back after four months in Europe as big as a bus you can tell me I told you so, alright.”

“Can’t say I didn’t warn you,” mom called after her daughter as she turned to leave.

Once Jeanie left mom grabbed a package of cookies and hurried back to the bedroom where her boyfriend of just a few weeks was waiting on the bed in just his bikini briefs. Handsome and well muscled Jeanie’s mom almost lost her train of thought when she walked in and saw him lying with his hands behind his head smiling. “She didn’t listen to me at all. I think she’s still going to go,” she said when she did remember what she was going to say.

Jeanie’s mother could not believe her luck when the exotic Emilio had come up to her in the supermarket one day to for help in finding an item. After some small talk she found out he owned his own business and she could not help but ask him out even if it seemed bolder then she usually liked to present herself.

“Can’t say you did not try,” Emilio said with a wink.

“That’s what I said,” she said blushing. “Oh and here are the cookies you wanted.”

“Oh they aren’t for me, dear. They are for me to feed you,” Emilio smirked as he sat up and started undoing the button on Jeanie’s mom’s pants. Once undone a nicely padded pooch bulged outward. Her belly had been soft and somewhat saggy ever since giving birth to Jeanie, but for a while she had managed to keep it relatively flat. Lately however it had rounded dramatically.

“Oh I don’t know. I’m pretty full from lunch. Those burritos you made me were very filling.” she moaned happily as Emilio massaged her belly and then moved a little lower with his gentle yet firm hands. “But I’ve never been hand fed cookies before.” Seconds after the words left her mouth Emilio had her naked on the bed feeding her cookie after cookie as he lay beside her.

After being lost in the moment for almost the entire package of cookies Jeanie’s mom burst out laughing, her distended belly shaking as she did.

“What’s so funny, my dear?”

“It just seems so silly now that I play it back in my head. I don’t know why I thought that would work telling Jeanie that crazy story when I read it online. Why would Jeanie have believed that there are mean spirits out to fatten women. You must really think I’m some neurotic mom to be trying that kind of nonsense just to try and keep my daughter from branching out and trying new things.”

Emilio looked down at the bulging belly rising up above the bed like bread dough and noticed the hint of stretch marks developing on her growing love handles. “Not at all, babe. I think maybe your onto something there.”

For just a split second Jeanie’s mom looked concerned. She started to say something but then got caught in Emilio’s loving gaze from his warm brown eyes. “Oh darling, let’s not talk about Jeanie. It’s just us now. Let’s enjoy the time alone.”

Emilio smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek. “I’ll go get the cheesecake I made for a special treat for my one and only.”

Latest posts

Back