Mandatory stay at home weight gain?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fat_elf

I haven't/won't/don't plan to, but I have a good friend who is very attractive except that she's normally a very slim but otherwise attractive person. Just recently, she posted a picture and a short video of herself dancing to facebook, saying she gained weight since she started lockdown, but that she was loving how she looked that day. There wasn't much gain by the standard of some of this website, maybe 10 or 20 pounds at most, largely in the upper leg with a bit of a belly, but considering both her usual slimness and her declaration that she loved her body anyway, I really appreciated seeing it. Especially since she was sat in a way that really showed off the thicc legs in the photo and she danced in a way that kept her belly in shot and jiggling the whole time in the video. It was the first time I've ever mentioned a liking for the thicker milkshake to her, albeit still downplaying both my enthusiasm and the sheer limitless nature of my love for women getting fatter, since I couldn't help but encourage her own appreciation of her growing body, hoping it will continue after she starts to be allowed outside.

Last edited:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
It's with washing them too much, because now we have too much time for chores like laundry.
Sounds perfectly logical to me; like something a wise rikishi sage would say.

It's weird, though. The same thing is happening to me.

In completely unrelated news, I confessed to another group of mostly-online friends, with whom I was commiserating earlier this week, that I've gained 70 pounds since Christmas.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Sounds perfectly logical to me; like something a wise rikishi sage would say.

It's weird, though. The same thing is happening to me.

In completely unrelated news, I confessed to another group of mostly-online friends, with whom I was commiserating earlier this week, that I've gained 70 pounds since Christmas.
How did you know that I used to be a rikishi?

DazzlingAnna

✈ 🇬🇷
DM Supporter
I am snacking most of the day,I am afraid to get on the scale.I know I am bigger for sure.
@BBW MeganLynn44DD
just step on the scale - I was brave last weekend. I didn't expect that I had gained because I didn't feel any bigger than last year, my clothes still fit fine but the number shown was a huge surprise.

But in the end it is just a number.

175 kg / 386 lbs now 😊

(Well I expected something about 155/160 max 165 maybe.)

op user

@BBW MeganLynn44DD
just step on the scale - I was brave last weekend. I didn't expect that I had gained because I didn't feel any bigger than last year, my clothes still fit fine but the number shown was a huge surprise.

But in the end it is just a number.

175 kg / 386 lbs now 😊

(Well I expected something about 155/160 max 165 maybe.)
Congratulations on the gain DazzlingAnna - a considerable gain but at the end of the day as you say it is just a number which arguably leads to SSBBW territory. Obviously we are waiting your input/comments on the flying thread...

DazzlingAnna

✈ 🇬🇷
DM Supporter
Congratulations on the gain DazzlingAnna - a considerable gain but at the end of the day as you say it is just a number which arguably leads to SSBBW territory. Obviously we are waiting your input/comments on the flying thread...
Yeah, I would love to prove more than ever before that this big butt still fits in that seat, maybe overflowing to my neighbor... 🙃😏

op user

Yeah, I would love to prove more than ever before that this big butt still fits in that seat, maybe overflowing to my neighbor... 🙃😏
Since a girl with a name including DXB on her name doesn't come here any more I take we are the most experienced users airline flying as pax. Maybe we need to fly together on a 738/739 and see how are the seats those high density configuration aircraft. All for informing fellow Dimmers of course.

op user

I know my husband would love that!I just don’t want to get to big.
MeganLynn if you feel you are larger, and your husband loves that it would be nice to announce a new number.

After all more often than not, guys who married BBW should be ok with a gain and I know few guys who don't want to know the new larger weight - more curves and more area to kiss

Latest posts