Mandatory stay at home weight gain?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I just don’t want to get to big.
Right there with ya, Megan.
Woke up this morning at 349, rapidly re-approaching my highest weight of 360, which I swore I'd never do again.
(I was 330 earlier in this thread, back on April 5th).

I need to put the brakes on; "get a grip" (as one of my skinny friends used to tell me when I gained 50 pounds in 3 months back in college. She affectionately called me her "little blueberry," in response to me teasing her about her butt getting bigger.). I already know I won't be able to fit back into my work pants when we get called back. I passed that point about 10 pounds ago (or "last week," as I like to call it.)

Shh! Don’t tell!

Right there with ya, Megan.
Woke up this morning at 349, rapidly re-approaching my highest weight of 360, which I swore I'd never do again.
(I was 330 earlier in this thread, back on April 5th).

I need to put the brakes on; "get a grip" (as one of my skinny friends used to tell me when I gained 50 pounds in 3 months back in college. She affectionately called me her "little blueberry," in response to me teasing her about her butt getting bigger.). I already know I won't be able to fit back into my work pants when we get called back. I passed that point about 10 pounds ago (or "last week," as I like to call it.)
Wow, it’s crazy that you gained weight that fast. Then and now.

JackCivelli

I’ve said this on other threads before but I’d much rather let my feeder fatten me up than gain weight on my own. It kind of feels like a wasted opportunity. So I try not to gain when I don’t have a feeder, but since quarantine started I’ve been getting steadily bigger. I was 328 lbs when this started, 349 this morning. Nearly 50 lbs since January.
If I got a feeder now, I’d probably blow up like a blimp! Lol

Barrett

DM Supporter
Yeah, this is me, having gained 70+ pounds since Christmas, being restrained. I've just gotten rather efficient at gaining weight over my lifetime.
(Lots of practice, and knowing how my body responds to particular dietary habits, with regard to both gaining and losing weight.)

If I was hell-bent on gaining as fast as I am capable, or if I had a feeder, I'd be much closer to, if not over, 400 pounds right now.

Last edited:

BBW MeganLynn44DD

Oh yes,he isn’t disappointed in the least!I really don’t want to gain more,was actually planning on losing a bit.Not much because I like being big,just not a hippo.

op user

Oh yes,he isn’t disappointed in the least!I really don’t want to gain more,was actually planning on losing a bit.Not much because I like being big,just not a hippo.
Mega Lynn kindly never see/describe a bigger self with such a term as hippo or pig. However I have to say that I have read some funny (in a good way) about hippos.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Mega Lynn kindly never see/describe a bigger self with such a term as hippo or pig.
@BBW MeganLynn44DD - I have to admit that I didn't feel comfortable when you were using this term of "just not a hippo" in one of your last posts too.

There are some beautiful hippos out there;)

Well concerning referring to animals dimensions - when I go to a store where the staff already knows me I sometimes ask if they would have sone new nice lingerie my elephant butt would fit in... that's a kind humorous way to deal with it.

Anyway, I also can completely understand your point with not being keen on gaining.

op user

I understand,I have my days where I feel great about my size,than others where I feel too big and need to lose a bunch.
Enjoy your size no matter it is and think that it is part of who you are and you are loved and appreciated because or thanks of that as well.

Barrett

DM Supporter
Today was the first day in several that I put on "outside, in-public" clothes.
I swear I almost dislocated my shoulders getting my pants buttoned this morning; a 3XL shirt was skin-tight across the chest and belly and in the sleeves.
It felt like I was on the verge of exploding out of my clothes as I literally waddled through the grocery store.
I think I've hit critical mass. I felt too fat.

Ffancy

Well, I don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable with their body, but there’s nothing wrong with the way you’re looking in these pictures. Not one thing. *fans self from hotness* Back me up, fellow BHM lovers?

Today was the first day in several that I put on "outside, in-public" clothes.
I swear I almost dislocated my shoulders getting my pants buttoned this morning; a 3XL shirt was skin-tight across the chest and belly and in the sleeves.
It felt like I was on the verge of exploding out of my clothes as I literally waddled through the grocery store.
I think I've hit critical mass. I felt too fat.

Latest posts