Mandatory stay at home weight gain?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jaycee

Well, I don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable with their body, but there’s nothing wrong with the way you’re looking in these pictures. Not one thing. *fans self from hotness* Back me up, fellow BHM lovers?

I'd most definitely have to back up on this!! 😍👌

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
Welp, just found out that instead of going back to work on the 18th, our furlough is turning into plain ol' unemployment; they decided today to close-down our plant, permanently.

SHHHHHH! DO NOT tell my belly. This might make it get even bigger.

op user

Welp, just found out that instead of going back to work on the 18th, our furlough is turning into plain ol' unemployment; they decided today to close-down our plant, permanently.

SHHHHHH! DO NOT tell my belly. This might make it get even bigger.

I hope the State where you lived has some good UB (unemployment benefits) and you land a job very soon.

And your appetite is not affected negatively

@BBW MeganLynn44DD my hope it would be as people going to work demand will do up will help other business to start functioning...

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
@Shh! Don’t tell!
@Tempere
@Funtastic curves
@Funtastic curves
@Funtastic curves
@Corey
@BBW MeganLynn44DD
@op user
@Shotha

Thanks, everybody. :)
It didn't come as a surprise to me; this was a new facility (a well-established manufacturing company in India, but this was their first US location), and management never quite seemed capable of getting it off the ground. It seems like they finally realized it.
Suddenly, too.
I received an email from work late Thursday morning that the recall was set for Monday May 18, and it was late yesterday morning that the decision came from India, and we were told the plant was folding yesterday evening; just barely a 30-hour difference in timing between the two messages.

BUTT... I was already signed-up for Unemployment due to the COVID furlough, and I finally started to receive my payments this week -- and they are the COVID-Enhanced payments -- so I'll be OK for a little while. (hopefully the enhanced payments will continue, since this whole thing was induced by the pandemic, but I won't hold my breath.)
At least I'll have some breathing room while looking for a new job.

(As long as I keep my pants unbuttoned, anyway. 🤣)
(I cancelled my order for new work pants. Probably not wise, now that I think about it; I'll still have to interview. And it usually takes me a long time to get my appetite back under control when I decide to come down off a months-long binge-eating buzz, so I probably won't be reversing my recent weight gain anytime soon.
And that's only IF I can turn it off in the face of this new development. I have a super-strong urge to stuff myself silly for an extended period of time after yesterday.)

Also, just sayin'... I keep reading the thread title as the weight gain being the mandatory part. 🤣
Not that anybody has to twist my arm, obviously. 😁

Last edited:

extra_m13

here at home things are going well regarding the weight gain department. wife is not exercising at all. and she is also getting really anxious and is turning to food and in some way to sugary alcoholic drinks as well. she is aware that she will gain and regarding clothes she is turning to pajamas and comfy selections. she is really short at, 5'1 so every pound counts. even better, she has been hovering on 200 pounds for a while so my hope is that this couple of months will cement her over 200 pounds , ideally being over 220, if not, at least very very close to 210. getting my mind further along i hope that coupled with the opening celebrations and going back to december without much of a change she could get in a crazy wild scenario up to 250 by 2021 oh my that would be just epic but of course i am probably asking too many things to go well in that time.

Tempere

Everything I said could be wrong
here at home things are going well regarding the weight gain department. wife is not exercising at all. and she is also getting really anxious and is turning to food and in some way to sugary alcoholic drinks as well. she is aware that she will gain and regarding clothes she is turning to pajamas and comfy selections. she is really short at, 5'1 so every pound counts. even better, she has been hovering on 200 pounds for a while so my hope is that this couple of months will cement her over 200 pounds , ideally being over 220, if not, at least very very close to 210. getting my mind further along i hope that coupled with the opening celebrations and going back to december without much of a change she could get in a crazy wild scenario up to 250 by 2021 oh my that would be just epic but of course i am probably asking too many things to go well in that time.

i totally understand this as our partners are about the same height. Mine doesn’t imbibe in alcoholic drinks much, but sugary drinks and fast food as 4th meal a few times a week has been her aesthetic lately.

Funtastic curves

This is my last week of the stay at home order. I can honestly say I've only gained 8 pounds. I thought it would have been more. I guess them family workouts helped me maintain because the 2 months I've been off and all the snacks and late night meals I've indulged in not to mention the best custard of all time mixed with cheese cakes, almonds and caramel that has become an additional meal in my household should have added a good 15/20 lbs.

Rojodi

Wife's gained an additional 5 lbs. Her bras are tight, so she's eschewing her lacies, using her sports bras, even as she Zooms.

Her leggins are tight as well.

Latest posts