• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Maribeth 1 - by Chubluvman (~BBWs,Eating, Romance, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubluvman

~BBW, Eating, ~SWG - Two college coeds explore the fat lane

Part of this is posted in the weight gain story room. I am starting it from the beginning and putting it on here for all of you to enjoy!

Maribeth
by Chubluvman

Maribeth Wallace left high school as a fairly active and intellegent girl. She was quite active in clubs and was also popular amongst her classmates. Upon graduation, she finished 28th in a class of 300. At 5'4" and 136 pounds she was very cute and had her share of male admirers tho she saw no one on a steady basis.

At 19, Maribeth started college. She chose a school that was far enough away from home that she would have to live on campus. Of course her parents made sure she had a small fridge and microwave in her room and sent her away with a good supply of her favorite snacks.

Her roommate while at school was Angela Tyler, a cute, sort of chunky 21 year old transfer student who was still considered a freshman. She greeted Maribeth in her tight cut off shorts and a very tight t shirt. Angela suggested they go out for some pizza and to sample some of the nightlife on campus. Angela was 5'4" also but packed 160 pounds of sexy plumpness into her extremely tight outfit.

Judging by the way she ate Angie loved every pound she was gaining. Angela ordered them a big pitcher of beer and a medium pizza to share and told Maribeth she should get used to eating lots of pizza while in college. Suprised that Angie could get her beer Maribeth had two big mugfuls before deciding to get back to the room to get settled in.

Angie left with her stopping at the convenience store to pick up 2 40 oz. beers and some munchies for the night. Maribeth saw no harm in this since it seemed that Angie was quite good at smuggling in contrband items into the dorms. Later that night, the girls drank all the beer, ordered lots of Chinese take out and put a huge dent in Maribeth's snack supply.

Maribeth was soon to learn that college is indeed a stressful place. Coming from a school that wasn't really competitive, Maribeth was having a hard time keeping up. She was staying up later, drinking lots of Cokes and eating lots of candy bars to keep her energy up. Angela brought a 48 count box of the full sized Snickers bars so they would be well supplied. Angie also encouraged to eat her breakfast and lunch together as often as possible.

About a month later, Angie came home drunk. She stumbled into the room with a large pizza and a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi. Needing a break anyway, Maribeth checked her clock and saw that it was 2 am. She was ready for a snack and the 2 of them polished off the whole pizza. By 3 am both girls were laying on the floor, jeans unsnapped and stuffed bellies hanging outward. The next morning Maribeth was persuaded to go on a double date with Angie and her boyfriend.

After a very substancial dinner the girls headed off to the bar. Angie came back with a big pitcher of beer and 2 big mugs. About 20 minutes later Angela ordered them some chicken wings and a big order of fries. Dumping the last of the first pitcher of beer into Maribeth's mug, Angie got up to get them a refill. It was then that Maribeth noticed how fat Angie was getting. She looked to be at least 10 pounds heavier judging by the way those jeans were fitting her.

Pouring their 4th beer each, Maribeth commented on Angie's bulging pot belly. "Yeah, I guess all the beer and pizza and candy bars are starting to work their magic." She was rubbing her belly as she said this. "Looks like you've been eating pretty good too Maribeth," Angie said as she caught Maribeth eating the last of the wings.

Maribeth knew that she was also putting on some weight when she tried to pull on her favorite jeans tonight. She couldn't pull them up and was now wearing the biggest jeans she owned which were still too tight showing a big roll of fat over her waistline as she continued her grazing.

"Angie, I don't know what to do!" "I got on the scale this morning and it read 151 pounds, I've gained 13 pounds in just 2 months!!! Is this normal?"

Angie said,"You know Maribeth,college is no place to be worrying about your weight." "I've put on 10 pounds since coming back and now I'm at 174 pounds and I feel pretty sexy! My boyfriend wouldn't be taking me out so much if he didn't just love my dangerous curves!" The girls spent the rest of the night drinking beer and munching on snacks at the bar.

The next morning at 10:30, Maribeth got up and looked at herself in the mirror. last night's piggout didn't do too much damage and thought she should get out more often. Angie finally got up and was chatting to her boyfriend on the phone as Maribeth showered. On the phone, Bob wanted to know everything that Angie ate.

As Angela went on describing the evenings happenings, Bob wanted to know if Maribeth would like to go on a date with them and his friend Jeff. Angela said she'd take care of everything and that they would all meet at the Buffet House where the guys would take them for dinner. Angie and Maribeth went to the cafeteria for a big hearty breakfast.

Before Maribeth was able to finishe, Angie came back to the table with 4 donuts."Maribeth you just have to try these," Angie said with her mouth full. She put 2 on her plate and the other 2 on Maribeth's plate (she was really getting used to overeating now)

The girls made quick work of the donuts and headed back up to the room to laze around and study. About an hour later, Angie rips open a big bag of chips and starts to munch. She asks Maribeth what her plans were for the night and to see if she wanted to go out with her Bob and Jeff.

"I don't know Anj," Maribeth said, "I've really put on some weight here and I don't have anything to wear now." Angela told her to wear something of her's and keep what she grew out of.

"I hope Jeff likes fat girls." Maribeth said as she reached into the potato chip bag pulling out a huge handful for herself. At 155 pounds, Maribeth was a bit small for Angies newest stuff but Angie knew it wouldn't be long before they both would need a new wardrobe anyway.

Bob and Jeff were right on time and Bob noted how nice and chubby Angie was becoming. Angela suggested they go to the all you can eat buffett for dinner. Bob and Jeff were very pleased to hear this as they were pretty big guys and loved to eat as much as the girls did.

At the restaurant everyone piled food high on their plates including Maribeth. She started slowing down a bit because she really liked Jeff and totally fell in love with his chubby body and sweet personality. Maribeth didn't want to eat like a pig in front of him.

When everyone got up for seconds, Jeff had to persuade Maribeth not to be bashful because he loves a girl with a big appetite. The four of them returned to the table with plates teeming with food. Maribeth dug into a big rack of baby back ribs, buttered potatoes, beans and two overbuttered rolls. Maribeth made quick work of this plate and, at Jeff's insistance, joined him in a huge 3rd plateful of food.

Angela breezed through her 3rd overfilled plate while Maribeth really struggled to finish hers. Angela, burping for effect, announced that she was going back up to try some desserts and got Maribeth to go up with her.

"Do you guys eat like this all the time?" Maribeth asked, as Angie loaded 2 big pieces of both cheesecake and chocolate cake onto here plate.

"How do you think I got these dangerous curves girlfriend?", Angie said striking a pose with her big, fat hips.

"I think Jeff likes me but I can see me really getting fat if we keep seeing each other," Maribeth lamented, feeling the pressure of her stuffed belly pushing against her tight clothes.

" Take some pie back with you and eat up Maribeth, I think the boys like women with some meat on their bones."

With that, Maribeth forced down half of the banana cream pie from the dessert buffett before they all headed to the movies.

The four of them went to dinner 5 more times together before Thanksgiving break. Maribeth was settling into some lazy, fattening habits from her friend. She also knew she had put on a few more pounds but figured she could keep borrowing from Angies too tight wardrobe. Now with her somewhat chubby belly sort of camoflaughed, Maribeth was ready to go home for the holidays. Jeff promised to call her so they might get together during the break.

When she got home Maribeth plopped herself on the couch next to her dad and started munch on potato chips with him. They polished off a huge bowl before Maribeth went back to the kitchen to refill it. Her dad noticed that she had filled out a bit but knew that the women in the family all grew some hips anyway. During the next few days, Maribeth's dad noticed his daughter's growing appetite and her new found love of junk food. He was even happy to see his wife snacking more than usual so he went to the store to stock up on goodies. (he secretly hoped his wife would keep gaining too)

(Continued in post 5 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back