• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Marlena’s Charm -by Anonymous (~BBW, Magic, Romance, Feeding, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Magic, Romance, Feeding, ~MWG -a multimillionaire FA finds he has a secret admirer with an unusual benefactor.

Marlena’s Charm
Anonymous (salvaged from the Wren Spot archives)

Part 1 –Training

Marlena Massey was young, smart, beautiful and successful. The red-haired art gallery owner had everything she could ask for, except one thing. His name was Antony Devine, and she thought he was “divine” indeed.

Antony was a regular patron of the gallery and one of Marlena’s biggest spenders. She had acquired several Barbers paintings for Antony that had netted her a small fortune. However, she pined for more than his money.

Unfortunately, Antony seemed to show no romantic interest in her at all. No matter how much she flirted, how revealing she dressed, or how forward she acted, the handsome businessman remained untempted. She had considered stripping for him at one point, but prudently decided otherwise.

At the height of her frustration she told him how she felt. She was disappointed, but not surprised, when he told her “she just wasn’t his type”. Marlena stayed focused, sold him a choice Delacroix and chatted with him on his way out the door. She felt things could have gone worse, and tried to push the episode from her mind.

Marlena soon closed up shop and started down the street in a funk. She was stomping along, so distracted by her own dejection that she didn’t see the dog until it was too late. Marlena flopped forward, quite humorously, with her tush sticking up in the air.The smallcanine emitted muffled yelps under her inconvenienced bosom.

“Djinn-djinn! Bad dog!” A woman’s voice scolded.

Marlena felt a smooth hand grip her arm and help her to her feet. As she gained
verticality, she felt another hand gently patting dust off her clothing. The small dog, an unfamiliar breed, seemed to smile a knowing canine smile up at her.

“Please come inside and let me fix you some tea.” The soothing voice intoned. “I am Madame Odelay, at your service.”

Marlena now had a clear view of her benefactor. The woman was apparently older than she looked. Her long blonde hair was sporadically turning that vague wheat color that appears before the actual grey sets in. Her face and skin were smooth, but lacked the tone one would have expected. But the woman’s eyes said it all. You could practically see the years piled up behind them. Madame Odelay reminded her of her own mother.

“Sometimes these little mishaps happen for a reason.” The mysterious woman
surmised. “I sense you are troubled...about a man.”

“How did you know?” Marlena was impressed.

“I have many gifts.” she replied vaguely. “Tell me about him.”

Marlena let the whole story tumble out. She felt uncharacteristically at ease with
Madame Odelay and poured her heart out to the motherly gypsy. The woman seemed to understand completely and smiled when Marlena finished.

“I think I have just the thing to help you.” The Madame chimed, rummaging through an old chest and producing a white gold necklace with a multi-colored stone. “You will become this man’s fondest desire when you wear this in his presence.”

“Okay.” Marlena took the offered necklace skeptically.

“No my dear...” the older woman grinned, “this old gypsy is not trying to con you, it is my gift to you - no strings attached.”

“How does it work?” Marlena wondered aloud.

“Basically, the charm will turn you into the physical ideal of whomever you target.”

“How do I make it work?” Marlena inspected the bauble.

“Simply touch your target and the crystal at the same time and it will synch his aura to yours.” The gypsy stated matter-of-factly.

“Oh man,” Marlena buzzed, “I can’t wait.”

“But...” the woman warned, “you must not take the necklace off while transformed, lest you become stuck that way.”

“That sounds simple enough.” Marlena thought out loud.

“You would be surprised.” The gypsy murmured. “Nevertheless, enjoy!”

Part 2 – Contact

So Marlena waited anxiously to see Antony at the gallery, but he never showed the whole week. She finally called his office and discovered he was on a business trip in Italy and would be back in a few weeks. Marlena left a message detailing an “incredible find” and for Antony to see her as soon as possible. Marlena had pulled in all her favors to procure an early Barbers, a piece she knew Antony would waste no time in buying.

After two agonizing weeks he finally arrived at the gallery. Marlena was practically salivating as he entered the door. She hid behind a large display like a tigress stalking her prey. She reached out and tapped his arm while touching the crystal. An almost orgasmic shock ran through her body. She whirled back around the display and leaned against the wall, leaving Antony looking confused. The young red-head felt something happening to her and waited breathlessly to discover exactly what it was.

Marlena looked down in disbelief. Her breasts were growing right before her eyes! They were the size of honeydew melons and still expanding. They began to jut forward, taking on a firmer, rounder shape. She could feel her nipples get hard as her basketball sized boobs finally quit growing. It was a good thing too, from the looks of the over-stressed buttons on her top.

Marlena felt something pushing her from behind, but realized that was impossible since she was leaning against a wall. Still, some unknown force was slowly propelling her forward. When she reached behind her, she discovered what it was. Her now huge and growing ass! The swollen cheeks were were ballooning into fleshy cushions of curvy fat. Her rear had reached truly rotund proportions by now, and Marlena feared her skirt would not survive. The garment wrapped itself around her twin moons with a skin-tight intensity, but did not rip. For some reason she had appeared to gain more weight in her bottom, giving her an exaggerated pear shape. Her attention shifted when she felt the elastic
waistband of her skirt biting into her stomach.

“Not my stomach too!” Marlena inwardly screamed.

Marlena sucked in her tummy in a vain attempt to retard it’s ballooning expansion. She heard the waistband snap, but her belly rapidly grew into the relaxed fabric and the hamstrung garment was quickly tightening up again. She could feel her hips blossoming out to compete with her stomach but was too preoccupied by the curving mound of her pulchritudinous paunch to care.

It was undeniable at this point - she was suddenly a blimpette! She had to get way from Antony as soon as possible. Something had obviously gone wrong with the necklace, and she almost took it off to smash it before remembering the gypsy’s warning. She didn’t want to stay a Lane Bryant poster girl forever. As Marlena crept from one exhibit to the next, she failed to see Antony turn a corner and bumped right into him. She felt her cheeks grow warm.

“Marlena?!” He wondered. “Is that you?”

“Uhm...hello Antony.” Marlena stammered.
Antony was silent for a moment, appraising this new version of the woman he’d known for years. She was certainly not the modelesque businesswoman he had met with a mere three weeks ago. She looked to be about 320 plus pounds, up nearly 200 pounds from their last encounter. Antony guesstimated her bottom heavy figure to be a more than robust50-44-64, a motherload of acquired inches. Her outfit looked much too small, but he found the effect was profoundly erotic. He couldn’t imagine how or why she had gained so much weight so soon, but looking at the ample vixen in front of him he realized he didn’t care.

“Uhm...would you like to see the painting now?” Marlena attempted to divert his attention from her whale-like body.

“I tell you what,” he suggested, “how about we grab some dinner and check out that painting later.”

Marlena was totally taken aback. Antony as she had known him would never have waited to inspect a prize piece, much less postpone it for a dinner date. Besides, couldn’t he see how fat she was? Or was that what he had meant about her old form not being his type?

She was surprised to discover a rumbling in her overstretched stomach, and in the face of an uncharacteristically growing hunger, she agreed to dinner.

Antony’s limo took them to the Beijing restaurant. It was the chic new place, where only rich people could be conned into the novelty of dining from a $100 all you could eat buffet. The smells of soy sauce, ginger, cabbage and other assorted aromas teased Marlena’s senses and she grew more ravenous by the minute. A slick hostess led them to a choice table and within seconds a platter of egg rolls, chinese dumplings and barbecue pork medallions was set before them. Marlena stared as if hypnotized by the delicacies in front of her. Despite her now demonic hunger, she attempted to hold back.

“Dig in.” Antony smiled. “There’s plenty more where that came from.”

That was what Marlena was afraid of. She summoned up every ounce of willpower she could muster... and it didn’t do squat. Before she even realized it, she had a pile of food on her plate and was biting into a mustard dipped egg roll. She should have been embarrassed,but it tasted too good to worry about appearances now.

“Sit right there.” Antony got up. “I’ll prepare you another plate.”

Marlena began to protest, but her mouth was so full of barbecue pork she could hardly chew, much less speak. By the time Antony got back, her plate was empty. He sat down a plate full of pork fried rice, Canonese chicken, KungPao beef kabobs, and fried noodles in brown sauce.

“I see I got here just in time.” Antony smiled.

Marlena looked down at the empty appetizer tray in disbelief. How could she have eaten all of that? Something deep inside told her she should be repulsed at her gluttony, but Antony’s reassuring smile and the fragrance of steaming food led her to believe otherwise. And so it went for several hours, Antony would return with plate after plate of various treats that quickly disappeared. Finally she could eat no more. She lay back in her chair, hands gently cradling her distended stomach, momentarily satiated.

“I swear I’ve never eaten that much in my entire life.” she moaned.

“It suits you.” Antony caressed her plump cheek. “How about we go to my place for dessert.”

The romantic undertones were not lost on Marlena even as her appetite was slowly building strength again. “Sounds wonderful,” she murmured.

Soon they were at Antony’s penthouse suite. He gestured for Marlena to sit down and made a phone call. She eased her swollen anatomy onto an Italian Miradonna sofa and eyed several paintings on the wall, some of which she had sold him. Antony produced a bottle of champagne and sat down next to her, pouring the bubbly into cut crystal glasses. She sipped the champagne, letting the bubbles tickle her nose. Antony drew closer and she found his nearness comforting.

The doorbell rang, dispelling the moment. Antony let in a room service waiter with a large cart. He quickly tipped the server then pushed the cart over to Marlena. Lifting the silver dome off a platter, Antony revealed a feast of chocolate covered strawberries, turtle cheesecake, iced Venetian coffee cakes and several other confectionary marvels.

“Ladies first.” Antony offered.

“I really shouldn’t.” Marlena wavered. “Considering everything I’ve had already.”

“Nonsense.” Antony lifted up a nubian strawberrry to her lips.

Marlena’s renewed hunger voiced it’s strength and she yielded, parting her full lips and letting the luscious, juicy morsel make love to her taste buds. Her abdomen quivered in excitement and hot flush ran from her crotch to her cheeks. Antony held back. letting Marlena make her way through the varied treats in front of her.

“Finally,” he thought, “she could be the one.”

Marlena continued to gourmandize as the heat inside her moistening crotch grew to a volcanic intensity. As she laid waste to the caloric landscape in front of her, Marlena’s sexual need increased to new heights. She turned and looked at Antony through lusty, half-lidded eyes like he was made of sugar. She wanted him, then and now!

Latest posts

Back