• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Marlene's Absorption - by Anonymous (~BBW, Magic, Sex, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Magic, Sex, ~MWG when aq wife mixes her cosmetics with her husband's homework the result is expansive

Marlene's Absorption
Anonymous
(with thanks to BTB in response to a reader request)

Marlene stood in front of her mirror. She was a pretty, thirty-five year old woman. She stood five feet seven inches tall and weighed about 150 pounds. She had shoulder-length sandy blonde hair, and was a slight pear shape, with measurements of 34C-29-40.

Marlene had always been a little bottom-heavy, even as a teenager, and this "problem" was becoming more and more prominent as she eased into her late thirties. She wasn't happy with the fact that she had put on weight in recent years, but she could deal with it.

"A natural part of aging," she sighed.

Even though Marlene had become accustomed to her weight and bottom-heavy figure, there was one thing about her body that she could not and would not deal with: the encroachment of cellulite on her rear end and upper thighs. The dreaded dimples had appeared shortly after her thirty-first birthday, and had been a detriment to her comfort at poolside, at the beach, and in the bedroom with her husband, Don.

Don, a research scientist at an up-and-coming cleaning products company, did not mind his wife's figure or dimples. In fact, he thought that the "cottage cheese" on his wife's behind and legs was cute (and oh-so-soft and fun to play with). Don had once had a higher-paying job at a larger company, but took this job as a chance to actually DO something, as his work at his last position had more often than not been mired in red tape and bureaucracy.

And, indeed, Don was about to accomplish this elusive "something". He and his research team (if two lab technicians and a computer programmer could be called a "team") had finally come up with a breakthrough. Don had devised a translucent gel, that when applied to the company's paper towels, increased the absorption ability of the towels by five hundred percent. The gel had stood up in tests, and the final steps that Don's team was carrying out was devising plans to decrease the amount of gel that needed to be applied to the towels to have the desired effect.

By decreasing the amount of gel that each towel needed, Don and his team could dramatically cut the cost of the procedure, allowing the fledgling company's prices to remain competitive on the shelves with the paper towels of larger, older companies. In recent tests, Don and his technicians had found that only 2.8 microliters of the gel was needed per towel to maintain its very high rate of absorption. Still, this high amount would mean that these towels would be about two-and-a half times the price of other companies' towels. If Don could get the amount down to about 1.5 microliters, then the product would be a "go".

While sitting and watching television one day, Marlene saw an advertisement for a new, vaunted thigh cream that absolutely promised to wipe out cellulite. Marlene had tried these "miracle creams" before, to little avail. But she was desperate and hated having dimpled thighs, so she decided to give the new product a try. Later that day, she went to a local beauty store that sold the cream and bought a jar.

Marlene did not notice that the label on the jar she purchased was starting to peel, and subsequently did not notice when the label stuck to the bag that it was in. When she got home and took the jar out of the bag, the label peeled all the way off. Marlene did notice this, but figured since she did not have any similarly shaped jars, that she didn't need it. The label had gathered some dirt from inside the bag, and probably would not have stuck to the jar very well, anyway.

Don was finishing up at the laboratory for the day. It was a Friday, and he was taking the next week off as a bonus from the company, which was encouraged by his work. They had the foresight to not want to burn out one of their best researchers, and wanted him to get some rest as he had been logging long hours in the lab as of late. However, Don was a bit of a workaholic, and the gel was the most exciting thing that he had had the opportunity to work on in his career, so he poured about half a liter into a small, stubby white plastic jar to take home with him.

Don figured that he could at least tinker with the gel a little on his vacation, but did want to spend most of the time relaxing with his wife. Don thought of applying a label to the gel, but he could not think of any other containers at his house that looked like this jar (and Don had a very good memory), so he didn't bother.

About half an hour later, Don arrived at his house. He had a large box in the back of his car full of paper towels to experiment on while he was on his vacation. He did promise himself that the work would be minimal, and that he would get some rest and spend some time with Marlene. He took the towels down into the basement, where he had a small laboratory set up. After coming back upstairs, Don noticed that he still had the jar with the gel in the pocket of his jacket.

"So much for my memory," he said with a chuckle. He put the jar down in the bathroom for the meantime.

Don exited the bathroom to see the smiling face of his wife.

"You certainly look to be in a good mood," Don said.

"I've had a pretty good day" Marlene replied.

"Care to tell me about it?"

"No, I just think that I'll let it be a surprise" Marlene said with a coy smile. If the new thigh cream worked, Marlene would have an all-new smooth lower body to show off to her husband.

"I will eagerly await, then" replied Don, with a bow and a mock tip of the hat.

Marlene was giddy with anticipation. Her quick-fix remedies for her dimpled bottom and thighs had never worked before, but for some reason she had a good feeling about this product. She went into the bathroom and stripped. She opened the white plastic jar and dipped her fingers in. She was expecting a white cream, but instead found a translucent gel on her fingers.

She shrugged and said, "well, I guess that this particular product IS a little different."

She proceeded to then rub a light amount of the gel onto her buttocks and upper thighs. She put the jar away under the bathroom cabinet. She would give it an hour or so before she hopped into the shower. She and Don were going out to eat that night.

A few minutes later, Don passed by the bathroom, and saw his plastic jar on the bathroom counter, a little farther back than he remembered putting it. "Marlene must have moved it," he thought. "While I'm thinking about it, I'll just go ahead and take it downstairs."

After the hour had passed, Marlene was undressing to get into the shower. The areas that she had rubbed with the gel were feeling a tiny bit tingly, giving Marlene even more hope that the gel would smooth out her skin. She turned on the shower, and as the water hit her lower body, the tingling intensified.

"Smooth legs, here I come," she thought.

A few minutes later, Marlene had finished her shower. She got out of the shower and walked to the bedroom. She took off the towel and looked at herself in the full-length mirror in the bedroom. Some of the dimples seemed to be gone already. Marlene was thrilled. She then proceeded to get dressed. She put on a nice, cream colored silk blouse. She pulled her panties on, and found them to be a bit snug. If this weren't odd enough, her black slacks were kind of snug over her upper thighs and behind. She pretty much attributed things to more possible weight gain. Naturally, this did not thrill her.

Nevertheless, she treated herself at dinner that night, partly to reward herself for ridding herself of some of the dimples on her lower body, and partly to indulge Don, who did not like to see her cheat herself out of eating what she wanted. During dinner, Marlene felt the snugness of her slacks against her hips and thighs, but it did not progress beyond that while eating dinner.

However, things changed when Don convinced Marlene to order dessert.

"It's the first day of a romantic week together, dear. You shouldn't worry about restraint. This is a week for indulgence!" Don said this with a lovely smile that swayed Marlene. Marlene did order dessert, but she ordered a low fat apple crisp topped with vanilla yogurt. That way, she could indulge herself a little bit without going overboard. Unfortunately, when their desserts were delivered, the waiter spilled a glass of ice water onto Marlene's lap. The waiter was very apologetic, but Don and Marlene weren't too happy about his clumsiness. Luckily for them, the manager agreed to knock a few dollars off of the check to hopefully satisfy Don and Marlene.

Unfortunately for Marlene, the coldness of the water was not the primary discomfort. Strangely, the water dried out from Marlene's pants very quickly, but her slacks got a tiny bit snugger, and she felt her panties riding farther up her buttocks. In addition, she felt a little tingling in her butt and upper thighs. She then got up from the table to have a look at herself in the mirror. Don took care of paying the check while she got up.

When Marlene got to the ladies room, she could definitely tell that her pants were tighter. She turned around and saw that they were fairly taut across her bottom, and she had very visible panty lines.

"Great," she thought. "I smooth out some of my skin only to put on more fat beneath it." At least she and Don were going home now.

After getting home, Don and Marlene decided to turn in early. Marlene stripped down to her panties and an overlarge tee shirt and went into the bathroom. She removed her underwear and looked at her lower body in the mirror. There were small pink lines on her skin where the elastic of her panties had been. She knew that she would have to buy some new clothes in the near future. But she was very satisfied with the progress that her new thigh cream/gel was making.

She thought to herself, "maybe if I rubbed in more of this stuff, it will smooth out my legs and butt even more."

Marlene then dipped out a generous amount of the clear gel and rubbed it vigorously into her upper thighs and buttocks.

Meanwhile, Don was downstairs setting up for a mini-experiment that he intended to conduct the next day. He took a roll of the paper towels that he had brought home and prepared to apply his almost magical substance to them. Upon opening his jar of gel, he noticed something strange. The gel was no longer translucent. It was white and creamy like a lotion.

He frowned at this and said to himself, "the gel must have gotten contaminated somehow. It looks like I'll have to officially take the week off, after all."

He had plenty of gel back at work, but he was a little disappointed that he would not get to make any progress at all that week.

Don and Marlene then met in the bedroom. Marlene noticed that Don looked a little despondent and asked what was wrong. He told her that he would not be able to do any work at all that week due to contaminants in his gel. She smirked and put her hands on her hips.

"Well then, I guess that you'll be stuck with me all week." She gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Don said, "I suppose so."

He then smiled and patted his wife on the backside. Her butt felt rounder and more taut beneath his palm.

"Hey, have you been working out? Your butt feels firmer."

"No," she replied. "But I have been using a new thigh cream. Take a look."

Marlene then lifted her oversized shirt and twirled around, showing off her buns and thighs. "Notice anything different?"

"Everything's smoother," he said. Don hadn't minded Marlene's slight "cottage cheese" look, but if she was happy, then that was fine with him.

"Well, since you're literally off work tomorrow, what do you say we spend the day lounging around the pool?"

Don said, "if that means that I get to see your sexy bod in a swimsuit, then I say yes!"

The next morning, Marlene was getting ready to go to the pool. She undressed in the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Hm. Not a lot of change from the night before," she said, looking at her rear and thighs. A little disappointed, she got into the shower. While she showered, the tingling from the day before returned in her upper thighs and bottom. She dismissed this as the thigh cream still working.

After finishing her brief shower, Marlene dried off. Mysteriously, when she reached down to dry her backside, she found that it was already dry. Not really bothered by this, she decided to take a quick look at herself in the mirror again. This time, she liked what she saw a lot more. Her upper thighs were completely smooth now, and her rear end had only a few dimples left in it. She was ecstatic over this.

She decided that she would go for broke this time. She opened her white plastic jar and scooped out a huge dollop of the gel. She rubbed it vigorously into her soft rump. After that was rubbed in, she took out another handful of the gel and rubbed it in.

"My dimples should be gone by the end of the day now," she thought.

Marlene went to the bedroom to get dressed for a day of lounging. She pulled on a somewhat daring one-piece bathing suit that she had recently bought but hadn't had the guts to wear yet. It was a turquoise suit with white trim. It was about a medium cut in the hips. After putting on the bathing suit, Marlene noted that it was form fitting, but downright tight around her rear. Looking in the mirror, she saw that the suit did not cover her buttocks, but what was hanging out wasn't dimpled. She cocked her hip and said, "well, if you've got it, flaunt it."

Marlene then put on a pair of baggy shorts and a hip-length terrycloth robe over her swimsuit. She got other poolside supplies ready and called for Don. He was already outside, and was watching television at poolside. Don had already loaded the poolside supplies (tanning lotion, towels, small snacks and drinks, etc.) and had them outside. (The pool was about fifty yards behind their house)

When she got to the pool, Marlene noticed that Don had a disturbed look on his face. She asked him what was bothering him, and he answered that he was bothered by the fact that his gel had gotten contaminated. Marlene reassured him that he would soon find the cause for it.

Soon, Marlene and Don were ready for their day of frolicking. She was somewhat excited, since Don didn't take time out to relax very often. They unfolded a couple of lounge chairs. Marlene took off her robe and shorts to present her previously unworn swimsuit to Don. She tapped him on the shoulder, and as he turned toward her she asked, "what do you think, lover?"

Suitably impressed, Don answered, "I think that this will be a memorable visit to the pool, indeed."

After sunbathing for a brief time, Marlene asked Don if he would be interested in sitting in the hot tub, which was just located about three yards from the pool. Don was in favor of this; perhaps the massaging influence would calm and relax him. Don and Marlene made their way over to the hot tub. Don walked behind, looking at Marlene's behind, which had definitely lost some of the dimples that it used to have. Her butt bounced as she walked, working her swimsuit up her cheeks, which seemed bigger. Don also noticed that instead of jiggling while she walked, his wife's rear shimmered, like a water balloon. Don enjoyed watching his wife's butt, but the show did not last very long before they reached the tub. They both settled into the tub.

Marlene was getting relaxed as the tingling feeling began in her behind again. This time, it was very intense, and her butt felt very, very warm. The tingling was not altogether unpleasant, and Marlene laid back, thinking that the increased amount of her thigh treatment was contributing to this more intense feeling. She thought to herself, "I'm smoothing my behind, and getting a nice little buzz out of it, to boot."

About thirty seconds later, Marlene still felt the warm tingling, and it grew more intense. She also felt her swimsuit working its way up into the cleavage between her buttocks. She felt the seams of it beginning to strain. In addition, her butt felt flatter against the wall than it did before.

Don noticed the puzzled look on her face and asked what was wrong. Marlene told him about the sensation in her buttocks. Don told her not to worry. After saying this and sinking back against the wall of the hot tub, he looked and noticed that the water level of the tub was going down.

Marlene was getting more uncomfortable. Her swimsuit was almost completely lodged in her crack now, and the suit was getting incredibly tight around her hips. The feeling of warmness was now even more prevalent in her rear end, and she put her hands on her hips, and discovered that they were bulging and rolling over the elastic of her swimsuit. Leaving her hands there, she felt her hips somehow pushing them outward.

She looked downward, and saw the water level dropping as well. Her hips continued pushing on her hands. This was too weird for her, and she started to stand up. For some reason, she couldn't find the strength to get herself up quickly. She asked Don for help, saying that she felt uncomfortable. Don walked over to help her, noticing that the water level was starting to decrease more rapidly. He pulled on Marlene's arm as she pushed up with her legs. Finally, after a bit of struggle, they got her up. Then they made an alarming discovery.

Marlene's rump was now absolutely immense. Her backside was over twice as wide as it had been when they had gotten into the hot tub. Don was flabbergasted. Marlene was horrified.

"Oh my word, Don, what's happening to me?"

"I don't know, honey. Are you OK?"

"I don't know!" Marlene answered. "This bathing suit is so far up my ass it's painful!"

Don watched as Marlene's behind continue to expand.

"Let's get you inside," Don said. "Can you get out of the tub?"

"If you help," Marlene replied.

Don helped Marlene up out of the tub. This tired her out, as she was not used to lugging the approximately extra hundred pounds that she was now carrying in her rear end. Her butt was tight and dimple-free, and the water balloon-like motion of her butt was even more prominent as she moved. After she got out of the hot tub, her butt stopped expanding momentarily. Don watched in amazement as the drops of water that were all over her body migrated toward her gigantic bottom.

As the drops of water moved toward her rear, Don had a stunning thought. "Marlene, what have you been rubbing on yourself?"

"Nothing but thigh cream," she whimpered. "Only it isn't exactly a cream, it's more of a clear gel. What's happening to me, Don?"

Don turned pale. "You haven't been rubbing thigh cream on yourself, Marlene, you've been putting my absorbency gel on yourself. Somehow the two containers must be simi.ar. I never dreamed that it would work on living things."

Suddenly, the drops of water racing toward Marlene's behind stopped when they got there and suddenly disappeared, absorbed into the twin globes of her butt. This was the final straw for her swimsuit, as her expanded buttocks shredded what had become a turquoise thong. Thoroughly humiliated, Marlene started to sob.

Don grabbed her arm and exclaimed, "we've got to get away from here!"

He grabbed the bag that their supplies were in and motioned to his near hysterical wife to follow. He started to run toward the door of the gate that surrounded the pool.

Marlene tried to follow, but her balance was completely destroyed due to her condition. As she tried to run, her immense rump bounced and sloshed madly and uncontrollably. Marlene lost her balance and fell. Unfortunately for her, she fell into the swimming pool. She hit the water with a loud splash, the impact of her colossal derriere sending waves throughout the pool. She called out to Don.

Don was almost to the gate when he heard a loud splash and the scream of his wife. He whirled around to see that she had fallen into the pool. He raced back to help her out, but it was too late. Some of the water at the surface of the pool started to bubble, and Don saw that the water level was ever so slightly starting to drop. Don reached for his wife's arms and pulled, but she had taken on too much water and weighed too much for him to pull out of the water. He yelled for help, but no one was around to hear, since their pool was located far away from anyone else's house.

Marlene realized that Don couldn't pull her out. As she had fallen into the pool, the tingling had started again in her behind. In so much water and with her titanic rear end absorbing it so fast, the tingling had paralyzed her with pleasure. Not only was she not strong enough to pull her increasing bulk out of the water, but the orgasmic buzzing in her lower body had almost eliminated her desire to. She laid her head back into the water and felt herself continue to grow...

Don looked down at his wife's face. Her eyes were closed and she had a slight, closed-mouth smile. He looked down at her hips. He saw her butt continue to inflate. It was now bigger than the rest of her body. The level of water in the pool continued to decrease. Knowing what was going to happen, he pulled Marlene's still floating body to the middle of the pool. Don tried lifting her again, but it was truly hopeless. Her mammoth rear end had absorbed so much water that he could not even move her upward.

Don had always had a fondness for Marlene's big bottom, but this was most definitely a whole new extreme. Don held Marlene's hand as she (or rather, her butt) continued to swell, taking in water faster and faster. Soon, each buttock was as large as Marlene herself was.

Marlene laid back in the pool, feeling her buttocks bloat larger and larger. She reached down to touch her left cheek with her left hand. She could not even come close to reaching the end of it. She thought to herself, "I wanted a non-dimpled butt and got it, but now I have the biggest ass in the world!"

She giggled a little bit at this. For some reason, the more water that her body took in, the more intense her tingling was, and the more euphoric she became. She laid back, in a dreamlike state feeling her rump grow further and further. Soon, she felt it touch the bottom of the pool. Soon afterward, the bottom of her butt expanded out to the side of the pool, which pushed her body away from Don.

Don held on for as long as he could before Marlene's expanding rear pusher her toward the center of the swimming pool and pulled her hand away from his. She still had that odd smile on her face.

He thought to himself, "this is probably for the best. I would hate to have her upset during this. I feel so guilty. It was a simple mix-up, but I can't help feeling that this is my fault."

Don then carefully got into the pool. He swam close to Marlene. He wanted to get beside her to help comfort her if she needed it. He wasn't able to make it all the way over to her, though, as he first hit her right buttock. Looking underwater, he could see that it was firmly pressed against the bottom of the pool. Don was able to reach on top of it, though, and tried to pull himself onto his wife's expansive behind. It was difficult, as her skin was very taut and wet. However, her butt had enough give so that he could get a handhold.

He finally pulled himself up and crawled across her immensely huge backside. As he crawled across, he felt it give beneath his weight, each impact as he crawled sending ripples across the surface of Marlene's seemingly boundless posterior. It was hard to hold on due to the wetness and slipperiness of it, not to mention the fact that her derriere was still enlarging. Eventually though, he reached her and put his arm around her waist. He looked up and saw her rear still pushing out. It was now far above the water level. Each buttock pushed toward the other edges of the pool.

Don kissed Marlene and said, "I love you."

Marlene's eyes opened slightly and she murmured, "really? Even though my butt cheeks are the size of SUVs?"

She giggled softly at this.

"Yes, I do. I love you butt and all." He patted the right buttock that he was lying on, sending undulations halfway across it. As he did this, he saw that Marlene's rear end had begun to absorb the last of the water in the swimming pool. Her behind now touched all sides of the pool, with space between the pool wall and his wife's butt only at the corners. The pool now looked to be a solid wall of flesh, with the exception of his and Marlene's bodies, and the nine foot long crack that emerged from under her legs and extended all the way to the wall of the pool.

Above her head, her behind was not divided. Don was quietly thankful that their swimming pool was of equal depth everywhere, about nine and a half feet. He was astonished that his wife's posterior now filled the entire thing. He looked over the expanse of Marlene's behind and saw a few drops of water that weren't being absorbed. Don whispered into Marlene's ear that she had finally stopped growing.

Marlene nodded her head. She asked Don again, "do you still love me?"

Don nodded his head and began to kiss her.

Marlene was very aroused between her legs as a result of the intense tingling that had occurred while her butt was inflating. She then whispered to Don, "make love to me."

Don was surprised. He figured that his wife would be horrified with what happened. He nodded yes, and she tried to angle her body so that he could enter her. The angle wasn't very good, and Marlene got a worried look on her face. She started to say something, but Don stopped her.

He said, "wait here just a minute."

Marlene laughed and said, "I'll just sit right here on my butt."

Don smiled. He quickly crawled over his wife's rear end toward the edge of the pool, sending several large wavelets across her vast backside. It was like crawling over a huge waterbed. He reached the edge of the pool and ran toward the house.

In a matter of seconds, he was back. Marlene looked over the expanse of her buttocks to see that he was holding something. She asked what it was. Don formed a sly smile on his face and revealed a large tube of KY jelly. He took off his swim trunks, revealing an erection. He then squirted out a large amount of the jelly and spread it all over his lower body.

When he had coated his legs and hips, he got down on his hands and knees and crawled back toward her. As he crawled over Marlene's behemoth hind end, he leaned down and began kissing the incredibly immense globes. He pushed himself back up and began patting her enormous buns, his erection seemingly growing larger as he watched the reverberations course over the incredible bulk of her butt.

Don finally reached Marlene, his face a mask of lust. "My Marlene, you are beautiful," he said. He kissed her deeply, then backed up a bit. Marlene could feel his slipperiness on top of her immense ass.

Don then rested his hips on top of Marlene's. He worked his feet back to the canyon that was her crack and slid them between her massive buttocks. He pushed himself further downward, feeling his legs surrounded by the almost boundless ass of the woman he loved. He entered her, and began making love to her. He was hip deep in butt cheeks, and he loved it. Marlene was even further aroused as well. She felt her buns enveloping Don as they made love. His pumping motions combined with her flailing sent waves across her tremendous rear end.

They finished, and Don lay beside Marlene, his arms around her body. He kissed her on the forehead and swore that he would always take care of her. She nodded and said, "I know you will. As you can see, when I don't get my way, I can make a real ass of myself."

THE END

Latest posts

Back