Quantcast

Marriage Weight Gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

RedLegGI

When my g/f (now wife) and I started dating, she was around 130-40. She had worked hard to get down to this weight, and was the thinnest she'd be her entire adult life. I really didnt notice her putting it back on until one morning she got out of bed, and her profile was stunning! Shes probably around 200 now. I love it :)

RedlegGI

ciccialover

I started dating my 5'7" tall girlfriend 5 years ago when she was 163, now she is 211. When we'll get married I hope she will be obese yet, especially before having children!

Miss Jayde

My BF was a super slim ultra healthy triathlete when we first started going out. After christmas last year he had put on 30 kg and was about 115kg at 188cm tall. He's lost most of that weight now though.

Big Butt Asshley

Big Booty & A Smile
My weight has gone up considerable from when Phil & I first got married. Most of it though, came the first year after our son was born. I spent some time on leave from work, and stayed home with the baby.

A few of the girls from Dimensions would visit, and somehow food always became the topic of the day, so we'd buy tons of baked goods and other stuff, and within that first year I gained almost 80 pounds.

Phil, on the other hand, went from 220 to 240. Of course, he blames me for plumping him up!

He's on a diet as I write this.....................:confused:

Fat_Edd

Are you still looking to plump up Ashley, I loved the early morming doughnut run video :smitten:

My weight has gone up considerable from when Phil & I first got married. Most of it though, came the first year after our son was born. I spent some time on leave from work, and stayed home with the baby.

A few of the girls from Dimensions would visit, and somehow food always became the topic of the day, so we'd buy tons of baked goods and other stuff, and within that first year I gained almost 80 pounds.

Phil, on the other hand, went from 220 to 240. Of course, he blames me for plumping him up!

He's on a diet as I write this.....................:confused:

Tracii

One of my best friends gained 60 lbs with her first baby and never lost it.
She was about 180 and got gained another 50 with her second.
She has lost a lot here lately and looking too thin at 145/5'9".She still thinks she's too fat.:doh:
Her husband never gained at all during.

docilej

I like her large AND in-charge :)
I met my future wife she had to be a few ticks over 200lbs. As we dated she scaled herself down. By the time I proposed she was around 170lbs. Then we got married. Within a year she packed on a 100lbs. After 2 years of marriage she was well past 300lbs. All of this on a 5'2" frame. Been married for 14 years. So far she has gone thru two failed weight loss phases and she is currently on her third. Each time she "fell off the wagon" she gained back all her lost weight and added even more. I figure by mid-summer she'll crash and burn on this program too. I can't even imagine how big she'll get this time around.

edino

I was slim before I married, 175lb; that was way back in 1990. Now I weigh 350lbs. I must say I had always already a tendency to get fat, but fat-fear kept me thin; until now.

LuvBigBoned

Two of my best friends met and began dating in college when she was a 5-1, 125-pound freshman, but about to turn the Freshman 10 into the Freshman 35. By a year and a half later, she had to be a good 170-180 and they had moved in together. Four years after that, she surely had dipped after some Nutrisystem time, but then gained it all back to crest 200 as they were about to be engaged. That's about where she was when they got married the following year (just making legal what they and us had long considered official). Three years and a kid later, she was probably 210 as they celebrated a decade together. After the second kid, though, she ballooned to the 250-280 area. That's where she's been for the last 10 years.

For years, hubby tried to deny being an FA (his earlier sexual partners were in the heavyweight class). Now, he's too old and too tired to engage in such silliness.

Side note: The wife's high school-college freshman year best friend, also 5-1, had been a compact, powerfully-built gymnast before college. She packed on the pounds even faster that freshman year and quite evenly, so what had been curves from shapely muscle became even grander curves from muscle and fat as she pushed past 175 pounds. I swung by her dorm room looking for my pal and caught sight of her in a giant t-shirt that went to mid-thigh and bikini underwear I could see through the thin shirt. The shirt needed to be giant as it was pushed in all directions by her enlarged breasts, hips, tummy, butt and thighs. To this day, I've rarely been more instantly, animalistically turned on by someone.

docilej

I like her large AND in-charge :)
Is it a general rule of thumb that when a woman loses weight, more likely than not she'll gain it all back PLUS more? It seems to me these diets don't work, and in the end you just wind up being even bigger.
(...not that I'm complaining..)

Russell Williams

I have asked many fat women about their weight histories.

Allmost all of them reported that they had reached a stable weight, decided to diet, and then gained all the weght back plus some more. Decided to diet, lost weight, gained all of it back plus some more and diet by diet gotten bigger and bigger.

I would tell them that they were not alone in this expierence and that was the common expierence of most of the fat women I had talked to.

Russell

Russell Williams

I have asked many fat women about their weight histories.

Allmost all of them reported that they had reached a stable weight, decided to diet, and then gained all the weght back plus some more. Decided to diet, lost weight, gained all of it back plus some more and diet by diet gotten bigger and bigger.

I would tell them that they were not alone in this expierence and that was the common expierence of most of the fat women I had talked to.

Russell

Southpaw

Any true stories of thin people gaining weight after marriage or during dating? Maybe because they married or dated a heavier spouse bf or gf.
If this fits or not but when I first met my wife she was on a crash diet, she dropped from 230 to about 135. I found out later it was because she wanted to date me and thought that I wouldn't date her because of her size. I dated her because I liked her as a person, we have been together for almost 14 years. We like everybody had our problems and one day I blurted out why don't you worry about us as much you do your weight, try focusing on us something that matters i don't care if you gain weight. I was hoping to shock her into realizing she needed to focus on her diet less and life more. It worked we are still happy together and i must admit I am very pleased to say she has gained back some of that weight, she is 5'4" and 175 now and lucious. She seems much more relaxed and I am much happier with a BBW!!!

Reactions: Tad

Flutterby68

My Cups Runneth Over
Both DH and I have gained weight. He's put on about 50 lbs since December 2006 when we got together. I've put on about 30 lbs. He had washboard abs, now he looks about 7 months pregnant.

I had lost some weight, but now I'm back up to about 280. BOTH of us need to lose some for health/medical reasons.

billedmeup

I started this thread ages ago and check back every once in a while. I love all the stories people have posted. I especially like the stories of the college athletes who gave up exercise and gained pounds.

The yo-yo dieting thing isn't limited to women. I think most people who diet, men and women, tend to put it back on plus more. I recently had some business meetings with a colleague I hadn’t seen in several months. Last time I saw him, he didn’t look chubby, but he told me his doctor wanted him to lose weight. So, he says he went on the South Beach diet and lost about 25 pounds, and now we are both about the same height and weight (6’1” ~185 lbs.). We had lunch together twice. First time was fried chicken, potatoes, lots of bread and chocolate cake. Second time was Italian, chicken parmesan, salad and lots of bread. Both times I couldn’t finish mine and he cleaned his plate. I wonder what size he will be when I see him again in a few more months. Any bets?

stillblessed23

A half full kinda girl
hmm- wish I could say I was married lol but my best friend has gained a considerable amount of weight since she got married in 2008. When she got married she weighed about 240, now she is 310 and on a 5 ft frame that is VERY noticable lol. I joke with her all the time about how she is going to catch up to my weight and I'm 5'8. I think her husband is a secret feeder lol. He is definitely a FA since he tells her all the time that he likes her at her weight...more of her to love.

spaced21

Was wondering if any other guys married here had to wait till their wife got pregnant before she gained?

My wife of 6 mo. knows my preferences but I think she won't let go until maybe she gets pregnant because its "ok" to gain weight then. We talked a little before we were married about when she got preg she would indulge my fantasy some...I can't wait really. I'm hoping she'll agree to maybe put on a little pre-preg weight to prepare(like 10lbs or so), then gain at least 40-50lbs during the pregnancy. i've also heard of more women gaining after the pregnancy because they are used to eating more and their metabolism changes. I think my wife has too good a metabolism now (she's 25) because she snacks a lot and doesnt eat real healthy yet her weight stays in a range like 135-140lbs.

Seraphina

pudding
My wife of 6 mo. knows my preferences but I think she won't let go until maybe she gets pregnant because its "ok" to gain weight then.
It is easier for women to gain weight while they are pregnant because no one is really going to say anything about it. I mean who cares if a pregnant woman eats for two! The only problem is that if she doesn't want to keep the weight then she will lose it soon enough after she's had the baby, especially if she breastfeeds. I had a friend who gained 65lbs plus the baby and the whole lot was gone in two or three months. That being said if she gains it and likes it, she'll probably stay fat. I just don't think you can assume if she gains during pregnancy then it will stay.

Latest posts