• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Mary and John (bhm,ffa,romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiestyMad

Mary and John
by fiestyMad

Mary took a deep breath when he walked in the room. He had black hair that peaked out of his baseball cap. He had kind blue eyes, which sparkled when he looked her way. She lowered her gaze to what had initially caught her attention. His grey T-shirt that hung onto his new-looking gut, which was still small by anyone’s standards. Maybe a couple beers too many, nothing major. That was fine with Mary. You see, she’d always known she was an FFA, but her favorite thing is taking guys like him who you can tell have an appetite, and watching them gain. She saw potential in him and it made her insides warm.

“Hi, is anyone sitting there?” his voice broke her concentration.

“No, go ahead,” she replied, keeping her voice cool. Apparently, this mystery hottie was going to sit next to her. How ever was she going to pay attention in her Psych 101 class? Thankfully the professor began introducing herself to the class and Mary flipped through her syllabus, following along.

“Now, I want everyone to introduce themselves to someone in the class and exchange numbers. This will be helpful later in the semester in case you miss lecture because I do not upload notes online. If you’re uncomfortable sharing numbers, use your university email instead,” the professor explained.

Oh my God, she thought to myself. She wasn’t sure if she should be relieved for an excuse to talk to him, or nervous out of her mind. Just as Mary was pondering, he turned at her expectantly.

“Hey, I’m John.” Mary’s throat felt dry. As he turned to look at her, she could see his stomach bunched up underneath his grey shirt. It looked bigger when he was sitting. Swallowing, she replied.

“I’m Mary,” she told him, internally cringing at how her voice shook slightly.

“Nice to meet you,” he grinned. She smiled back, trying to seem nonchalant. “I’m a marketing major,” he continued.

“Cool. I’m Psychology,” she responded.

“Very cool. So, this class is your thing, huh? I’m taking it to fulfill a gen ed,” John shrugged and Mary tried her hardest not to stare at his stomach as it moved. “I’m guessing you’re a freshman then?” he asked.

“Yep,” she nodded. “What year are you?”

“Junior,” he replied.

“Oh, so you’re more than halfway there,” she smiled.

“Well, I might have to take a fifth year,” John grimaced. “I partied a little too hard my freshman year,” he said, absentmindedly covering his gut with his hands. “Don’t make the same mistake,” he pointed at her with a laugh.

“I doubt that. I’m not really the party type,” she admitted. Why are you saying that? Do you want him to think you’re a total loser? She thought to herself, then added, “Well, not that I don’t have people to go with, I just like staying home sometimes.”

John leaned back and chuckled to himself. “I get it. Making friends here is a little hard at first, but for someone as pretty and cool to talk to as you, I bet you’ll be making friends in no time.” He said it so matter-of-factly that she hardly had a chance to acknowledge his compliment. “So, you wanna give me your number? I can just call you to make sure you have mine.”

“Sounds great,” she swallowed and smiled up at him. He handed her his phone and while he did, she touched some of his fingers with hers. She hoped he felt as much electricity as she did. After she put her number in, she handed him his phone back.

“Do you live on campus? Most freshman do,” he inquired.

“Yeah, I live in Kingston Hall.”

“No way! That’s where I lived my freshman year. Oh man, that place was wild,” he exclaimed.

“I like it there,” she replied, unsure of what to add. How could she explain that she was very shy and found it really difficult to connect with even her roommate, let alone other students in the hall?

“Well Mary, it sounds like you’re going to have a really nice first year here,” John said smiling.

“I hope so,” she said back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back