• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Matt Gets Fat (~BHM, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marietta

(~BHM, ~XWG) A cocky young guy who looks down on fat people starts down a gluttonous path and gets very, very big. His roommates help along the way.

Matt Gets Fat
by Marietta

(Longtime Dims lurker/writer of weight gain fiction, but this is my first post to the story forums. I'd love any feedback or suggestions you might have. What's written so far can stand alone, but I am planning to write more!)

JUNE 2010

After a long day at his boring job at the bank, Adrian Jones was not thrilled to come home to his two roommates arguing in the front room. "It's not my fault you've got no sense of humor," Adrian's roommate Matt said smugly, one of those awful-tasting protein shakes he always drank in his hand. Adrian froze awkwardly in the doorway, putting down his briefcase.

"F___ you," Adrian's other roommate Kate snapped at Matt. "It's not like I'm saying you have to date Lauren or anything! Just don't make fun of her weight. It's so rude!"

Lauren, Kate's cousin and good friend, had been supposed to stop by their place and go out to have coffee with Kate that evening. Clearly there had been an incident.

"All I did was tell her how many calories there are in most Starbucks drinks!" Matt protested. "That wasn't all," Kate snapped, looking over at Adrian and rolling her eyes in Matt's direction. "You told her to 'lay off' the whipped cream, and then once she was in the car you told me she'd better not order a donut or she'd have to get all her clothes at the 'fat girl store.'" Adrian brought his palm to his face in exasperation.

"Calories in, calories out!" Matt smirked. "Weight loss is mostly diet. There's no way Lauren's going to get off the couch enough to burn all the calories she takes in. You don't need to get all offended at the truth."

Kate's hands were on her hips indignantly. "Nobody asked you for diet advice, so you didn't need to say anything! And I lived with Lauren for two years! She rode her bike, like, every day."

Kate Choi was a small-framed Asian woman with equally small-framed Korean parents and had probably never carried an extra pound in her life. Her cousin Lauren was biracial, with an Italian mother who probably wore a size 20. She didn't have a small frame like Kate, and sure, she was overweight, but she'd never seemed out of shape to Adrian. She wasn't a gym rat or anything, but she kept up with him fine when they used to go on hikes and she'd go meet up with her high school friends sometimes and play tennis.

"Yeah, right," Matt scoffed. "She doesn't look like she got off the couch in two years."

"You're an idiot," Kate snapped, angry tears in her eyes. "You're talking about my cousin who I lived with. She exercised more than I did. Some people are just fat!"

"Did she eat a bucket of KFC every time she finished a bike ride?" Matt replied, smirking to himself. Kate stormed out of the front hall into the kitchen, too angry to keep talking.

Adrian didn't know what good apologizing to Lauren on Matt's behalf would do, but he was feeling like he should probably do it, once Kate had calmed down anyway. Kate and Adrian had been friends since their first year at university, and most of the time they actually liked each other. That was more than Adrian could say for his other roommate. Adrian had met Matt three or so years ago, when he'd started dating Adrian's sister Dominique. At some point, sharing a place with Matt must have seemed like a good idea to Adrian. It was getting harder to remember why, though. Matt and Dominique had broken up and got back together again more times than Adrian could count since then, but Adrian hadn't managed to clear Matt out of his life yet. Matt was loud, tried to get out of doing household chores, and was always bragging about his gym workouts (which sounded pretty average to Adrian) and making fun of people whose lifestyles and bodies didn't meet his standards. These sorts of comments weren't anything new for Matt- he usually just had the sense to save them for when he was around other guys, or at least not say them directly to the cousin of the overweight girl he was making fun of. He pays his rent money on time, Adrian repeated to himself as an internal mantra, not for the first time.

"Dude, you're being an ass," Adrian told him. "You've never been overweight in your life. How would you know what it's like?"

"Stop being so PC," Matt smirked. "If I was fat, I could lose it in no time just by not eating like a pig. It's all about willpower."

"Oh my God," Adrian groaned. "People are different! They have things to do with their lives besides making sure they're thin enough to gain the respect of some dude named Matt who works at a Staples!" And some people gain weight a lot more easily than others."

"Stop listening to fat people's excuses," Matt replied. "Calories in, calories out. It's science."
"You don't even know what that means," Adrian said. "And even if you did, you still shouldn't insult people when you have no idea what they go through in life."

"I'm not gonna coddle some fat slob," Matt snapped. "Maybe if more people told them they're fat, then they'd quit stuffing their faces so much. But they all lie about their metabolisms. If I ate what they did, I'd blimp up in no time, and then I'd get fit again whenever I stopped being a pig."

"It's way more complicated than that, and you're an idiot," said Adrian, thinking very hard about Matt's rent money, and trying not to think too hard about how he found the idea of Matt packing it on oddly appealing.

"You know what? F___ both of you. I bet I can gain weight in no time just by eating like a fat person, and then I'll lose it no problem when I quit stuffing my face."

"Okay, I'll take your stupid bet," Adrian said, spotting Kate's head peeking around the corner. "Let's see how much Mr. Fitness God here weighs now." Matt unhesitatingly walked to the bathroom and got the scale.

"172 in February," Matt said, and then stepped on. "You're 178 now," Adrian noted. "Packing it on, huh?" Kate asked snidely. "Must have got in some good eating already this spring. Just wanted an excuse to pig out?"

Adrian had never heard Kate talk like that before. The thrill down his spine was probably just about hearing his roommate getting a taste of his own medicine.

"The Internet says you'll be officially obese if you weigh 215," Kate reported. She'd calmed right down, Adrian noticed. She didn't even sound mad at Matt anymore.

"I can use a good bulking season," Matt bragged. Kate rolled her eyes. "After I make a lazy pig of myself for a while, I'll be in a good place with the extra mass. I'll look awesome in six months."

"Yeah, cause you're a powerlifter now," Adrian said sarcastically. "We'll see how that turns out."

Adrian couldn't deal with any more of this bizarre evening. He turned to Kate. "I don't know about you, I want to get the hell out of here for dinner. Thai sounds good. Want to come with me?"

"God, yes," she sighed.

After they headed out to Thai Coconut Fantasy Kitchen and enjoyed tasty, healthy bowls of tom kha soup and vegetable pad thai, Adrian and Kate made their way back to the house, unprepared for the gluttonous scene that awaited them when they walked through the door.

There was an empty pizza box and about five Coke cans strewn messily on the table - and next to them was Matt, slowly but steadily eating chocolate ice cream out of the carton. There was no sign of the outline of his abs, just a bloated almost pregnant-looking stomach bulging out above his unbuttoned jeans.

"What the f___?" Adrian blurted out.

Matt stretched and let out a loud, uninhibited burp. "I'm living the fat-ass life now. This is gonna be a normal dinner until I get to 215."

"You think fat people eat like that all the time?" Adrian asked incredulously. "Probably," Matt grunted with a smirk, hand resting on his belly.

"Oh my God," Adrian groaned.

"This is going to be interesting," Kate said to him, a slightly evil glint in her eye. "Nobody who'll eat that much junk food is going to magically get ripped again in a few months. Maybe he'll learn something from this."

"I doubt it," Adrian sighed. "It might be pretty funny to watch, though."

OCTOBER 2010

"Your gut's coming through the door before the rest of you," Adrian snorted.

"I had a huge lunch," Matt grunted, hands on his rounded belly. "It was amazing. I'm still nice and full."

"I can see that." Matt flipped him off casually on his way to parking his ass on the couch and turning on ESPN, big bowl of potato chips in front of him on the coffee table. It seemed like Matt was eating junk every time Adrian saw him lately. And his not-so-flat belly and softened jawline were showing it. Adrian hadn't been sure how long Matt would actually stick to his ridiculous bet, but his enthusiasm didn't seem to have slowed down. 215 pounds couldn't be all that far away.

"Thought you said you were going to the gym after work," he said. Matt grunted dismissively, mouth full of chips. "Got a pretty full stomach. I'll go tomorrow. Long day at work." Adrian wasn't sure what Matt's long day had to do with the state of his stomach, but this was the second time in the last week he'd decided to skip the gym because he was too full of food.

Adrian was deep into dealing with his work email, ignoring Matt talking loudly on the phone to his buddy Chad - until he heard his sister's name suddenly.

"Yeah, man, I'm free to go mack on some bitches. Dominique broke up with me again. You know, she's gained at least 15 pounds since we started going out. Said something about me being a bad influence. It's too bad she let herself go a bit. I don't know why so many girls have no discipline about keeping in shape."

"Are you serious?" Adrian couldn't help but yell.

"Forgot you were here," Matt called sheepishly.

Adrian had never thought of Matt as a perceptive or self-aware kind of guy, but this was ridiculous.
He knew Dominique could take care of herself, and it was pretty stupid of her to have dated Matt in the first place - but Adrian was not happy. He definitely wasn't going to be giving Matt any fitness tips. It wasn't like it was he or Kate's job to be Matt's diet coaches. Who knows, maybe if he had a hard time getting the weight off, he might learn something after all. And honestly, if he ballooned up to 300 pounds or something, it'd serve him right. Adrian figured he might as well put a few more junk food items on the shopping list. He had a feeling they'd disappear pretty quickly.

APRIL 2011

Matt's weight gain in the last ten months had been impossible to miss, but he hadn't made any announcement about reaching his "goal" of 215 pounds, and he definitely hadn't made any effort to go back to his old habits.

He'd developed some new ones, though. (To be fair, Adrian and Kate had also got into a routine of making sure the cabinets stayed full of high-calorie junk. It was probably the best they and Matt had ever worked together.) It almost seemed like the competitiveness and drive Matt used to show for the gym was being channeled into him stuffing himself with more and more excessive amounts of food. On an average day he'd have a big fried breakfast (accompanied by a "muscle-building" protein shake), pack himself four slices of pizza and a couple of chocolate bars for lunch, get a couple of Big Macs and a large milkshake on the way home, then sit his ass down on the couch in front of the TV with a large pizza and a six-pack of beer and eat until his belly ached. "I overdid it, man," he'd complain to Adrian, burping loudly and gingerly patting his bloated stomach. "I ate soooo much. Just look at this gut. Gotta get back to the gym. Work some of this off before I become a fat-ass for real." Of course, he'd stuff his face just as much the next day, and Adrian didn't think he'd actually dragged his ass to the gym in at least three months.

He was way past 215 now. He had to be. And there was no way he didn't realize it himself. Was there? He'd definitely bought a couple of sets of new jeans, and his current ones were starting to look pretty strained at the hems. He was sporting the beginning of a double chin, some good-sized love handles, and an unmistakably plump belly.

"He's at least 250 now," Kate had whispered to Adrian the other day when Matt was in the other room watching MMA on TV, loudly commenting on what a "pussy" one of the fighters was in between slices of pizza. "You think?" Adrian reflected. "You could be right." "I swear, he hasn't been to the gym in two months, but he still drinks those protein shakes every morning. It's ridiculous." Kate rolled her eyes and Adrian tried to stifle a laugh. "It's not like there's been any muscle-building going on. He's just adding calories!"

"I guess it's technically bodybuilding in a way," Kate mused. "He's definitely adding mass."

AUGUST 2011

Kate had a season pass to Wild Wonder Amusement World, and one Saturday in August she'd suggested to Adrian that they go with a couple of her other university friends on the reduced guest rate. Unfortunately, Matt had overheard. Adrian wasn't thrilled about that, but Kate seemed willing to let him come along and Adrian wasn't going to rock the boat.

After a fun day of lining up for an hour to go on a five-minute ride, Adrian and his friends Lilly and Jason made their way back to Kate's car. She was leaning against it, focused on her phone - and sitting on the pavement next to the car was a very bloated Matt. "Did you get anything to eat today?" Adrian asked sarcastically. "Funnel cake, hot dogs," Matt paused to pat his belly and burp, "couple of burgers, chicken wings, pizza, ice cream..."

"Matt here practically had to be rolled out of the park," chipped in Kate. "I found him on a bench finishing up a bucket of fried chicken." She reached down to help Matt to his feet, as the other three climbed into the car. Lilly and Jason seemed to have been rendered speechless as they watched Matt maneuver himself awkwardly into the car, struggling to stretch the seatbelt around his bulk. "Best day ever," Matt grunted, hands resting on the fat globe of stuffed belly filling his lap. "Couldn't stop eating, man."

"Did you manage to squeeze any rides into your busy eating schedule?" Adrian asked.

"The food was too good, I didn't feel like-"

"You didn't go on any rides?" Adrian interrupted, grinning incredulously.

Adrian hadn't forgotten last year, when he hadn't wanted to go on the giant UberHyperMegaCoaster in the center of the park and Matt had called him a "f*ggot" in front of a line full of preteen children. It wasn't one of his better memories of the last couple of years, and he figured that now he was entitled to point out that it was ridiculous to go to a theme park and do nothing but stuff your face all day.

"Next year you'll probably be too fat to fit on the god damn rides, Matt," he said. "This might have been your last chance - and you decided to stuff your face instead. Great use of your money, man."

Kate stifled a giggle and poor Lilly and Jason had nothing to say.

"Who cares what you think," Matt said lazily. "I feel awesome. Just gonna take it easy and digest all this."

Later that night, Matt ordered a large pizza and finished it without offering Adrian or Kate a single slice.

(Continued in next post!)

Latest posts

Back