• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Maverick's Stories

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett

I know there are a few fans of my stories here ("The Lesson," "The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea," etc.) so I wanted to let you know that I have created a Deviantart page to archive ALL my weight-gain fiction:

http://maverickthewriter.deviantart.com

I still have quite a few stories and other content to add, but feel free to surf over and see what's there. I can't promise a lot of new stuff, but I will try to add some history and context to the old stuff (kind of like a DVD with Director's commentary :)). Who knows? There may even be a few surprises down the road...

Brett (aka, Maverick)

PS: My stories can be a bit dark (force-feeding, non-consensual gains, revenge themes, etc.) so proceed with caution.

Latest posts

Back