May we have a BHM/FFA weight and size thread?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

RentonBob

I always get back up...
I haven't looked into my BMI but I'm currently 6'1" and 470.

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
OK so that bmi figure Is wrong for me. It closer to 58.something. I totally scienced that.

Here's a sub question, I was genuinely oblivious to the idea I had fat legs, this cheered me right up. In my head I was a big guy I was a big dude on spindly legs. Has any been surprised by others pointing things out about them.

Also I never mentioned my likes, and failed to post picture.

Well I'm an anything goes, what looks good on one person may not on others.

And a scientific image purely for assesment of preference. I've gone for older pictures, to spare you the broken leg.

View attachment http%3A%2F%2F40.media.tumblr.com%2F1417ea16912514b195645a12c9b14320%2Ftumblr_n4r4eiAezn1s7e3rzo3.jpg

View attachment http%3A%2F%2F40.media.tumblr.com%2F77a2c820686a36fa2e80e5f7d4ba825b%2Ftumblr_n4r4eiAezn1s7e3rzo2.jpg

fritzi

No matter where, I always get the feeling my body-type is just wrong and doesn't fit in.

At 5'7" and 190 pounds I'm too small for classic BBW preferences. And far too fat for society's standards and the petite FFA ideal. :(

tankyguy

I'm 5'11" in sneakers and around 345lbs currently with an even distribution with maybe a bit concentrated in the rear. :p

I like women with a fairly wide range of body types from very thin to BBW and even some of the hardbody fitness types. I'm a sucker for the small/petite for the contrast, though. :wubu:

MsBrightside

My scale is broken, and I haven't weighed myself in quite a while (I'm generally not too fussed about that sort of thing); but I'm 5'7" and probably around 135-140 lbs.

As far as attraction, I'm not sure that I consider myself a "real" FFA, because I'm not exclusively drawn to bigger guys; but I definitely consider them an appealing variation on the spectrum of male attractiveness. :happy: It doesn't hurt to have a nice speaking voice, either, but I've always thought that the most attractive quality a man can have is being into me. :)

sivisi

so i am 6' tall and i have 210ibs or 182cm and 95kg i think my bim is 28-29

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
I'm six foot tall and currently at 277lb. Or 126kg for the rest of the world. Get with it, America.
I'm not particularly thrilled with my weight right now, but I'm an eat now and diet later kind of girl. I'll work it out eventually :)

I like all shapes and sizes. I do sort of prefer a BHM to be more B, H and M than me though.

sivisi

I'm six foot tall and currently at 277lb. Or 126kg for the rest of the world. Get with it, America.
I'm not particularly thrilled with my weight right now, but I'm an eat now and diet later kind of girl. I'll work it out eventually :)

I like all shapes and sizes. I do sort of prefer a BHM to be more B, H and M than me though.
you looks great

youareneverready

I am definitely a little 'un. 5'1 and a half (don't forget the half!) and probably a little under 100lbs at the moment (chaotic lifestyle - tend to fluctuate), but have always been surprisingly...hourglassy for my size. I often fall into that trap of forgetting I'm not 'normal'-sized until I'm met with an obvious contrast (or a high shelf), because I'm used to it though.

In terms of what I'm attracted to, I'd say it's pretty fluid. I could try and define a type exactly but it would only go out the window once I inevitably got excited by someone who didn't fit that whatsoever. I'm a very tactile creature though, what feels good > what looks good, although obviously both would be amazing (plus you can't just go around touching folk).

ALS

I'm an FFA, and I am 5' 3" tall. I weigh around 118. I think that my BMI is around 22?

I love tall, big guys who weigh between 200 and 400 pounds.

Cookie

Everyone's so diverse in their body shapes, weight and height; it's what makes us all so interesting and overwhelmingly sexy. ;)

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
I'm 5'8" and sitting at 525 currently. I was a lot bigger and have lost a lot of weight. I got down to 440, but then sunk into a depression, plus health issues I'm going through right now and I've gained a few pounds back. I'm back on track with the weight loss though. I ideally want to get around 275-300 and go from there to see how I feel.

Latest posts