May we have a BHM/FFA weight and size thread?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

Five foot seven-and-a-half, just under 120 lbs that last time I checked. Usually attracted to men between 250 and 400 lbs (though my spouse is presently about 220 lbs.) Like several posters above, harmonious proportions and all-over softness are attractive to me -- I like nice round faces (fat men with thin faces are slightly disturbing to me).
Ever see a slim (or at least no bigger than nondescript medium size) guy with a fat face (chubby cheeks, double chin etc.)? Weird and disappointing.

Erestor

Enjoys lionfish
I'm 5'3" and 115 pounds, and tend to like guys between 250 and 550 pounds, though I'm quite flexible. Love love-handles and all-over softness!

Last edited:

devinprater

I'm 5'8, 240, with a pretty soft belly at the bottom of it, but its kinda harder near the top. I have a bit butt as well, and my right man boob is rather big, but the left one isn't; kinda annoying when I'm trying to warm my hands with them, but ah well.

Enplumpen

5'11", 196lbs, 22 bmi

Would rather be quite a bit bigger, identifying as a feedee. The biggest I've ever been is 207lbs. Weight tends to go to my belly, breast, butt and thighs.

This is me in 2012 vs 2018

BigElectricKat

If you are bored or in need of some convo, PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
So, I was at the doctor yesterday (things are looking up). 5'7 1/2" (I will claim that 1/2 inch until I die!) Came in at 232lbs So that put's my BMI at 36 (I am not owning the .3 here). My A1C has come down a bit and I'm starting a new med today (We've all seen the commercials for Jardiance). So, yippee for me (maybe). I'm not sure how much on me is "squishy". But then, it doesn't matter I suppose.

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
5'9", 150ish at the moment due to antidepressants. Goal is to get back to 140's.
I like taller than me, 350+, belly-heavy dudes with good muscle tone underneath.
Oh, and hi. Been gone for a few years.

Latest posts