Me and My fat belly!! :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Danniel.Vincent

okay so its been a while since I could have posted some new pics.. and I will be putting even more on over the weekend but for now here are a few from 20ish pounds ago!! ;) that would be around 390 since i'm hoovering around 410ish!!!! I need to keep pushing it up and absolutely LOVE my fat and playing with it!! ;) hope everyone is good and miss you all :bow::bow::kiss2::kiss2:
you look reaaaaally great!!!

that black dress few posts earlier made it hard to keep my mouth back shut! you sexy you! :smitten:

vampirekitten

you look reaaaaally great!!!

that black dress few posts earlier made it hard to keep my mouth back shut! you sexy you! :smitten:

Aww!! I wonder how tight those would be on me now???!!:wubu::blush: I'm thinking I'm going to have to try them on and take some pics to see just how much tighter they got!!! Ooohhh I'm so excited! hehe :bow:

Danniel.Vincent

if you show some photos in tight clothes and i think i'll really have a crush on you!! :wubu::kiss2:

azerty

Life is worth living
here's some pics of me today at lunch! chowing down on a bunch of Wendy's sandwiches :eat2::eat1: :wubu: so yummy!! I'm missing the milkshake which is my FAV part!! hope you like :blush::rolleyes:
Bon appetit
Beautiful

Danniel.Vincent

I love those lines too :wubu: :rolleyes: but so like that you like them too!! :bow: :rolleyes:
yeah i really love them....i'm excited how this line will develope...:blush:

the most wonderfull thing about women who activly gain is that every body has his completely own forms....

yours' are untill now just adorable...i am really falling in a big crush on you sweety!! :kiss2:

:wubu:

vampirekitten

yeah i really love them....i'm excited how this line will develope...:blush:

the most wonderfull thing about women who activly gain is that every body has his completely own forms....

yours' are untill now just adorable...i am really falling in a big crush on you sweety!! :kiss2:

:wubu:
That's Awesome that you love the lines so much!!!:bow: Its adorable!:blush: I agree and think that every woman's body is different and the lines form differently on each one. In fact each side of my bodies lines are different its pretty awesome :wubu::wubu: and you're simply adorable!! :blush::rolleyes:

Danniel.Vincent

That's Awesome that you love the lines so much!!!:bow: Its adorable!:blush: I agree and think that every woman's body is different and the lines form differently on each one. In fact each side of my bodies lines are different its pretty awesome :wubu::wubu: and you're simply adorable!! :blush::rolleyes:
wow, i could imagine how loveable they are! :wubu: you're very kind and goodlooking....you dreamgirl you

thanks...:blush:...but those words just spring out seeing you :kiss2:

zbot19

Simply Beautiful and so very sexy miss VampireKitten! Your lusciously round and full belly looks Magnificient! Thank you so very much for sharing! I am sure after the holiday season it looks even more magnificient with more lovely lines and creases upon it! Thanks for sharing! Big Big Belly Rubs-Derek

vampirekitten

Simply Beautiful and so very sexy miss VampireKitten! Your lusciously round and full belly looks Magnificient! Thank you so very much for sharing! I am sure after the holiday season it looks even more magnificient with more lovely lines and creases upon it! Thanks for sharing! Big Big Belly Rubs-Derek
Thanks so Much!!!! I love my belly! and it is getting bigger and more creases in it :wubu::rolleyes: hehe I love it! ;)

zbot19

Thanks so Much!!!! I love my belly! and it is getting bigger and more creases in it :wubu::rolleyes: hehe I love it! ;)
You are so very very welcome, truly it is my Pleasure Ms Vampirekitten! I can defintiely see why you love your belly, it is so big, so round, so huge and hangs so low yet i am sure feels so soft and so heavy it truly looks like a round globe of pudgy greatness! It is definitely looking amazing aw it grows bigger and gains more creases in it, more rolls or making rolls bigger and fuller! Truly amazing! I love it too and thank you so very much for sharing your Big Belly with us! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek

rustydog7

:wubu:You look fabulous Vampirekitten, I love your big sexy belly and as always can't wait for it to get bigger.:wubu:

degek2001

here are some recent pics of me! I'm going to add newer ones once I take them hehe :wubu::blush::rolleyes:
Wow, sexy pics of your round tummy. That's a really outgrowing belly. So sexy! :smitten::smitten: Girl grow, girl grow :eat2::eat2::kiss2:
<3 Henk