Me and My fat belly!! :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

vampirekitten

Wow, sexy pics of your round tummy. That's a really outgrowing belly. So sexy! :smitten::smitten: Girl grow, girl grow :eat2::eat2::kiss2:
<3 Henk
Thanks! I made a new thread with more pics of me too hehe:wubu::rolleyes: It looks pretty big and fluffy and wonderful in those new pics too :blush:

vampirekitten

GRRR I keep trying to add the new set of pics I took of my fatness and the attempt keeps giving me an error!!! I have quite a few pics which I'm hoping everyone enjoys as much as I do :wubu::eat1::blush: I'll figure it out!

Danniel.Vincent

I dont know if anyone remembers but I posted pics of myself in here way back when I was much smaller in this same outfit! !! Hehe I cant believe how big my fat belly is! ! It looks huge! ! LOVE it!
you look mindblowing! :kiss2:

*stunned* :wubu:

rustydog7

Thanks for all the pictures. You are more beautiful than ever. I love your big sexy belly and big round butt. I sure hope you're still gaining.:wubu:

azerty

Life is worth living
I dont know if anyone remembers but I posted pics of myself in here way back when I was much smaller in this same outfit! !! Hehe I cant believe how big my fat belly is! ! It looks huge! ! LOVE it!
Wow so beautiful :)

vampirekitten

YAY!! I just got some new outfits to try on for everyone!! Can't wait to see just how tight and snug everything is!!! ;) :wubu::eat1::eat1:

vampirekitten

Thanks for all the pictures. You are more beautiful than ever. I love your big sexy belly and big round butt. I sure hope you're still gaining.:wubu:
AWE!! thank you!!! always!! I like how my butt is getting bigger!!! yay!!!!!!! :eat1::wubu:

mgreberg

Wow, nice and sweet, I try to imagine how it looks with a bigger belly!
Very nice and beautiful!!!

Latest posts