• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking Me4U

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Me4U

Hi there how are you doing today
I am a snuggler if my partner lets me know she likes it. As long as we are loving and affectionate, kissing, touching, cuddling, snuggling we can work "the other" out. Those tender, intimate moments of closeness are very important to me.
Im in search of a big SSBBW beautiful fuller super bottom heavy gal to make her happy! Physical attraction is important.

I am not opposed to sharing my home and another's in another state, but she has to have the same willingness to make that kind of situation work. I own my own home and it has room for one more. I’m a handy man who would like to join me updating my home or yours for us to enjoy together.
Terry

Back