measurements?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tinytoddy

I don't know if this topic was ever discussed, but I was wondering what some of the women on this boards measurements were. I see pictures of thighs that look like they are larger than 30 inches. Just curious as to what your thigh, hip, and calf measurements were.

Tina

Older and wiser now
Please give us yours first -- and I mean ALL of your measurements -- and I'll consider it.

Seth Warren

May she always be True
Measurements are not given away free to single-digit posters. Get thee to the paysite boards!

tinytoddy

Lets see, my hips are 22 and a half, thighs are 17 inches, and calves are 10 inches.
Yeah I know they are pretty small hence the nickname TinyToddy!!!

tinytoddy

Yeah I am pretty sure that I would drown in your jeans!!! I better start eatting!!:eat1:

tinytoddy

Hmmmm, I thought for sure that I would have gotten more responces. I was just curious as to if most of the girls here were bigger than me.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
Hmmmm, I thought for sure that I would have gotten more responces. I was just curious as to if most of the girls here were bigger than me.
People generally steer clear of threads like this here.

fatchicksrockuk

☆
There seems to be quite a lot of the "I'm so small and wimpy compared to you, O Magnificent and Huge Woman" sometimes. I guess it's just a fetish sort of thing.

tinytoddy

I don't know if i were her if i'd quite take this as a compliment...you might want to be careful with some of the things you say.
I am kind of puzzled here? Looking through a lot of the posts I get the impression that the women here accept their size, are proud of their size, and some even want to get bigger. So I thought that they would also be proud to post their measurememnts and not feel insecure about it. I am a very skinny man, I have no problem listing my dainty measurements, heck I would drown in most teenage girls jeans!!!

Jes

is oddly aroused
cf. my post about how BBWs and FAs might express self esteem differently. Not wanting to tell a stranger on a message board your measurements (and I'll be a lot of women don't even know their own. I don't, past generalities) has no relation to whether we like ourselves or are insecure. I'm proud of who I am--and not because of (or despite) my measurements. Not seeing and describing myself the way an FA sees and describes me doesn't mean I have poor self esteem, it just means I'm my own person who doesn't base my self esteem on the opinions of others.

Wild Zero

ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn
Bust-2
Arm-75
Waist-874
belly- 0.03
hips-π
thighs-eleventybillion
calves-

Littleghost

Oh, Frickenstein.
Measurements are like the golden equivalent of a gal's phone number on this board. Ya ever see the tactless joker at the bar get a number when he just straight up and asks for it??? XD :doh:

Latest posts