• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Meet your Mod Team

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loopytheone

As this is a board where the mod team will be working with other members quite a lot I think it might be a good idea for us to introduce ourselves.

Name: loopytheone
Role: Admin
Primary board moderated: -
Usually found: Library, BHM/FFA board, Paysite boards

Contact me for: Any issues relating to model content/the paysite, any issues relating to account problems/infraction glitches, general help and advice.

About me: I am currently one of two admins on Dims and the one most likely to be online/easily contactable at any time. I am the person to contact if you want model access or if you have any problems with the site in general. I'm also the person that moderates new users to try and stop the great spambot flood of 2016. I'm generally friendly and don't bite so please don't be afraid to message me for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back