• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Melissa 14: Revenge - best served cold - by BillieJoe (~BBW, Intrigue, Imagery, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Intrigue, Imagery. ~SWG - Melissa's relationship with Nick warms and the desire for payback grows

Melissa 14: Revenge - a dish best served cold
After utter humiliation, Melissa plots revenge!
by BillieJoe

(Previous installment found here)

"Melissa, honey, you'll be late for school." yelled Mel's mum from the other side of her bedroom door.

"I'm not going!" moaned Mel from under her covers.

She heard the door open.

"Why's that?" asked her mother.

Melissa sighed, "here it goes."

"Because Alana pulled my costume off during the dance last night and the whole audience saw my bum!"

Melissa's mum took some time to register it in her mind.

"Who did what?"

"I can't go to school, mum! This is so embarassing, everyone will remember me as the girl who's butt got exposed!" complained Mel.

"Hmm. Well not going to school isn't going to solve anything." reasoned her mother.

"Please mum? Just one day!" Mel really wasn't ready to face anyone today.

Mel's mum sighed, "Alright, but you're going tomorrow and facing whoever did it to you."

Melissa's mother left for work.

The fat-bottomed girl lay in her bed for a while. It was so warm, she didn't want to leave. She lay curled up in a ball, her massive ass cheeks spread wide apart in her airy pyjamas, her plump thighs squished tightly together. Mel tried hard to just push last night out the back of her head. Everyone was obviously going to notice that she wasn't there today. She'd figured she'd face it tomorrow.

"I guessed I'd better not waste the day." said Mel, before getting out of bed, "Ah! The house to myself!"

Clad in only a black bra and g-string, she waddled her tubby form downstairs into the kitchen. On the table was a box of cereal with a note on it.

"Huh?" Mel picked up the box,"Eat some of this, it's good for you. Hmm, can't you let up mum?"

Mel read, high fibre, low choleserol, good for the bowels.

"Mum, I'm not an old woman!" she complained.

She cheekily poured half the box contents into the garbage before exploring the fridge.

"My body, I eat what I want!" she puffed proudly, deep down knowing the fatness of her bottom and thighs was definately increasing. Her pretty blue eyes lit up when she found bacon in the fridge.

"Now there's a breakfast!" she smiled, "But should I?....."

Mel pondered to herself. She knew bacon was bad for her. Her bum would certainly not benefit from it.

"Aww poo with that! Everyone saw my bottom last night anyway!" she was suddenly angry and embarassed again.

"Big deal, I'll eat it. I already have the fattest bum in the whole school." she pouted to herself, her mood changing to sad.

She reached round to her inflated rump. It was getting harder and harder to get her hands around there, as her butt grew out further and further. She pinched at her puffy rump cheeks, kneading the soft fleshy flab in her fingers.

"I'm so fat....." she winced. She felt like a blimp. A whale.

Thoughts ran through Mel's head over the whole ordeal.

"You know what." she said to herself, "Today, I'm not going to let it get to me. Today is for me to chill out!" she smiled at the thought.

Melissa needed a day to herself. She rarely put herself before anyone else, but today was going to be for her. She was surprised to find herself thinking about Nick for most of the day. She remembered why she liked him in the first place, he was a sweet guy who honestly cared about her.....What am I doing? Thought Mel suddenly.

She raised her hand to her pretty face, "Oh my goodness! I think I like Nick!"

Her heart was a flutter, could it be? He did say he was there for her.....and that he was sorry. Could he like her too? No! He said he didn't like her that way. A million questions ran through her mind. Either way, Mel was begnning to like Nick a different way.

At school, Christie, Jodie and Vicky sat in the lunchroom, discussing last night's events.

"I swear, when I get a hold of Alana, I'm gunna give it to her." fumed Christie.

"I can't believe she would be so cold!" added Jodie, who's breasts were practically bursting out of her overtight top.

"Of course she could be! She's just one of those people." said Vicky, "No doubt that masked dude was Greg."

"Ha, yeah and I know I can beat him up!" giggled Christie.

The others laughed. All three of their tummies jiggled and wobbled with their awkward movements. Silence settled in when the trio noticed Alana sitting on the otherside of the room, laughing it up with her "cool" friends. Christie rose to her feet and started to storm over to her.

"Should we stop her?" asked the voluptuous Jodie.

"No way! I wanna see this!" hyped Vicky.

Christie stomped over to the otehr group, listening to what Alana was saying.

"She's not here today!" said Renee.

"Yeah, she probably got so fat she popped!"

The group laughed.

"I can honestly say I've never seen such a fat bum!" giggled one girl.

"It had a definate jiggle to it!" laughed another,

"Ugh, if my butt ever got that big I think I'd just die!"

Christie cut in, "Yeah, I'm sure you all know her really well."

"Go away gutso!" snapped Alana.

"You're a bitch, Alana. A cold bitch." fumed Christie, "You don't even know Mel! She's one of the sweetest, nicest girls you'll ever meet. She's so much better than you!"

"She's also fatter." smirked Alana, there were sniggers in the crowd.

Christie felt her blood boil. She was getting really angry.

"Now that you, Jodie and Vicky are all tubby too, you can start your own group of fat chicks!"

Christie lost it. With one swift movement, she punched Alana right in her snobby little face.

"Ahhh!" she yelped.

The crowd cheered, wanting to see a fight break out. Alana cowered, covering her face.

"Oh my gawd! My face! That hurt so much!"

Renee put her hand on her back, "You idiot! Look what you did!"

Christie smiled, "You're not too pretty anymore now, eh?"

"I hate you!" snapped Alana.

Christie was unaffected, "My true revenge is yet to come, Alana."

The crowd cheered Christie as she waddled off.

Renee comforted Alana as she washed water over her now black eye.

"Ugh! Look at my face! That fat bitch!" screamed Alana.

"It's not that bad." lied Renee.

"Oh shut up, Ren! It is bad! I have a black eye!" cried Alana.

A sudden silence settled in when Ashlee entered the bathroom. She stumbled a little, as if she didn't want to see the other two girls.

"What's going on?" asked Ash in her timid way.

"That fat Christie punched me. I'm going to get her back."

"Oh." replied Ashlee, her social issue rising up again.

Ashlee had spent the last few weeks trying to sort out who to hang out with. Changing schools hadn't exactly been the fairytale answer she was after, but it was certainly better than Melanie and Natasha were. But now she had mingled in with the wrong crowd, she needed to find her true friends.

Ash now realised who she needed to be friends with. It was Vicky and the other girls. They were nice enough to befriend her, and they had alot in common (Not just in size). Ash eagerly waited to go hang out with her real friends. Being with Alana and Renee would result in the same thing as Mel and Nat.

"Hey Christie." she uttered to her after school.

Christie fumbled through her locker.

"Heya Ash, how are ya?" said Christie, a little pre-occupied in her locker.

"Oh, good good. Umm ah..." Ash stuttered reluctantly.

"Ash?" Christie looked confused in a sarcastic way, "What's going on?"

"Uh...I'm sorry." she spluttered.

"For?"

"For not hanging out with you guys. Alana isn't a nice person, as she proved last night, and I wanna hang with you guys."

Christie smiled, "Of course, go for it. You don't have to be so shy, Ash. We're your friends."

Ashlee smiled. She finally had good friends.

"What's that?" asked Ash, gesturing to the paper in Christie's hand.

"Oh this? Yeah, I'm kinda suspended for a week for punching Alana." Christie giggled, "Meh. Like I care, the bitch had it coming."

Ashlee giggled.

There was a knock at the door. Mel opened it.

"Heya Chrissy!" chirped Melissa.

"Hey!"

"Come in come in."

Christie smiled at Mel, hoping she would play guessing.

"What?" asked Mel.

"I punched Alana! Tee hee!" Christie was quite proud.

Melissa gasped, raising her hand to her open mouth.

"Oh my goodness, is she ok?"

"What are you talking about?! Aren't you happy?"

"Well yeah, but....is she ok?" Mel's kind nature was getting the better of her.

"Yeah, she's just got a black eye." giggled Christie, "Oh, but I'm suspended for the rest of the week."

Mel suddenly felt nervous.

"You're suspended? But how am I gunna face Alana tomorrow by myself?"

"Hon, you can do it. Don't worry." said Christie, patting Mel on the back. Mel wasn't so sure. It would be tough without her bestie backing her up. And now Alana had Christie to hate, it would be even harder.

"Ok then....But suspended? We only have like 4 weeks of school left! Ever! I'm kinda reluctant to go." said Melissa, sitting down on the bottom step of the stairs. Her massive bum barely fit on the step, making her sitting a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah true, I'll miss it. But in a way it's gunna be great. Once out final exams are over, we'll be free! No more exams of anything. And no more Alana for you!"

Melissa smiled, she liked that.

"Anyway, speaking of Alana, we need to get back at her." started Christie, "I was thinking we sneak up behind her and shave her head on the last day of school. What you think? One step up from having coke poured in her hair is having no hair at all!"

Mel looked at little reluctant.

"I dunno, do we really need to get revenge like that?" she asked timidly.

Christie gave her a look, "Mel. Do you remember what she did last night. The entire school saw your butt cheeks. Naked butt cheeks mind you."

Mel grimaced.

"And Greg! That weasel, I still gotta get him too!" snarled Christie, starting to get very testy.

Mel felt sad about Greg. He seemed like such a nice guy, until she found out he was trying to make her chubbier.

"I don't understand Greg." said Mel, "He liked me so much, now he hates me."

"Melly, he doesn't hate you. He's just cut because he can't have you! All guys are like that."

"Guys are weird. Like the other day, Nick came up to me and said stuff like, I'm here for you and sorry and all this crap."

Christie winked, "Maybe he likes you!"

Mel looked stunned, "What? No! He said he didn't like me that way. Besides, there's no way he'd ever wanna go out with me."

"Oh is that so! Sounds like you might have a little crush on him too!" Christie teased.

"I do not!" pouted Mel defensively, a scrowl coming across her plump face.

"Alright Mel....I'll believe you." smirked Christie, noticing her friend had gotten quite defensive over the matter.

Mel nodded contently.

"So it's shaving Alana's head, but what about Greg?" asked Christie.

Mel pondered, "Look, I don't want anything to do with the shaving Alana's head business, but I think I know what to do with Greg....."

Christie listened intently as Mel explained her plan.

Melissa woke up the next day for school as panicky as ever. Not just for the whole Alana thing, but now she wanted to talk to Nick. She was naturally a little shy, despite her extroverted and bubbly moods.

She hauled her fat body out of bed and pulled her jeans on. They had copped a bit of wear from Melissa's growing bottom. She stuck her feet into the legs and began pulling them up. She wriggled her hips from side to side, the jeans slowly rising. She felt the flesh on her plump thighs wobble as she jiggled around.

Ugh! C'mon you stupid pants! Fit!" she groaned, feeling the materials stretch to the limit over her ample bum cheeks. Her fattened rear end was proving difficult. If only she could suck in her round bum and pear-shaped thighs. There was no hiding the extent of her bottom's plumpness, as the tight pants eventually were tugged over her fat thighs. But noluch luck. Her big bum cheeks quivered slightly inside her pants, threatening to burst out of them. From behind, one could see the rear seam struggling to remain intact, the materials of her pants trying to seperate to allieviate come of the pressure her butt was making.

Melissa looked down at the jean flaps and knew right away her hips would be too wide to close them. She tugged at them, the only result being her hands sinking into soft tummy fat. Mel gasped desperately, tenaciously sucking in her tummy in a vain attempt to button her pants.

"Ugh....Mph.....OOOOFFF......" Mel let out a long breath as her tummy bulged forward, her pants still unbuttoned.

"Oof!" she wheezed, taking deep breaths. Melissa's pale, rounded belly prevented the buttoning of her pants. Her soft tummy was signifigantly wider at the bottom of her waist, where her massive hips began. But recently eating habits now meant her tummy had developed more, becomeing quite rounded in shape. Her enormous breasts still stuck out further than her stomach, but nothing rivalled her lower body. Her bum, hips and thighs were way too fat.

"I gotta button these! One more time." she puffed.

She inhaled deeply and tugged. Her fingers quivered as the flaps slowly got closer, the rear seam squealing in protest at the girth of her rump.

"I....can.....button....these! Ugh!" Mel smiled suddenly, she had done it!

"Ha!" she panted, turning to the mirror. The button was literally shaking, trying hard to contain Mel's body. The pants hugged her fat butt and thighs like a second skin, they looked painted onto her behind. Her love handles oozed a decent inch over the side of her pants, her tummy still sucked in. She had a serious muffin top happening. She looked ridiculous in the mirror, her reflection certainly not flattering.

"Should I dare breathe out?" she puffed, fearing she blow the pants if she moved even slightly.

"Well I don't wanna walk around like this all day." she thought. It would be too much effort to hold her breath the whole time. She shut her eyes as she slowly let her breath go. Her tummy tried to bulge out to its full extent, but the button blocked it from ballooning too far. Mel was still holding her breath though. She continued to exhale, her gut putting more pressure on the over tight waistband.

"Ooooooooh....." she moaned, before hearing a pop noise.

The button had given up and burst off. Melissa's fat abdomen bulged forward over the open pants. She felt a rush of relief around her waist, but her bum still felt tightly restricted.

"Oh poo!" pouted Mel, looking down at her damaged pants.

"These are size 18! And they don't fit!" she moaned,

"I'm a big fat size 20!"

Melissa had indeed, reached a new milestone in her porkyness. She pulled on a white jumper to cover her open pants and headed to school.

"At least it's just my bum that's size 20." she thought to herself, the topic still on her mind. Up to she was still only size 16 with the occasional 18. Her bottom had always outpaced the rest of her expanded body.

Melissa arrived at school and reluctantly walked down the main hallway to her locker. She got a few sniggers and giggles, but she tried to be brave and ignore them. Her jumper did its best to cover most of her bloated butt, covering the open pants at the front. She began to rummage through her locker before Vicky came up to her.

"Hey Mel! Oh we were worried about you! Are you ok?!" Vicky hadn't seen Melissa since the incident.

"I'm ok...just trying to keep a low profile for now." whispered Mel, "Did anyone talk about it yesterday?"

"A bit. They were more interested in Christie pummeling Alana. But Alana got suspended as well, so you won't have to deal with her yet."

Phew, thought Mel.

"Oh that's good. I heard about Christie too." said Mel.

"Yeah. Anyways, what have you been up to?" asked Vicky.

"Nothing really. Probably should start my studying for exams."

"Me too, mum's been pestering me." said Vicky, "You know, Nick was pretty concerned for you yesterday."

"Really?!" hyped Mel suddenly to Vicky's surprise.

"Blast it!" Mel thought, "that was way too obvious.".

"Umm, yeah....settle down." laughed Vick.

"What did he say?" asked Mel, trying not to sound suspect.

"You know, just wanted to know how you are, whether you were ok."

Mel tried to hide her smile, but simply couldn't. Vicky didn't say anything, she could tell already.

"May as well not embarass her,"
thought Vicky.

Mel plodded through the day. She really didn't want to be there, even though she really needed to start preparing for her final exams. A few people commented on her little embarassment the other night, but she tried her best to ignore it. Possibly the harshest comment she received was some guy yelling, "Your ass looks even fatter when it's naked!"

This made Mel get tingles in her stomach, last year she never would have expected her bottom to be the centre of attention. Is was bad enough it had gotten so fat, but now that it had been exposed things were even more focused on her lower area.

Melissa dodged Greg all day, which wasn't hard to do since he was so introverted already. And Renee was nothing without Alana, so she said nothing of the matter. Our plump bottomed heroine had dodged a bullet. Mel sighed in relief when the final bell for the day rang. She was exhausted, and now she had to go home and study. She shuffled home, kicking a rock along with her. She eventually passed a skate park, full of ramps and rails for skateboarding types.

"Oh no! It's Nick!" she swore to herself.

Nick hadn't seen her, he was too busy flipping around on his board.

"Crap! What do I do? Do I talk to him?" hissed Mel to herself. She couldn't just walk off.

Mel swallowed her fear, and decided to go chat. Her heart was in her throat as she timidly approached.

"Hey Nick!" she hyped, trying to sound enthused without being suspect.

"Hey Mel, what's going on?" replied Nick, sounding casual as usual.

"What do I say?" thought Mel.

"You're not studying yet?" asked Mel, as casually as she could.

"Nah not yet. I figure I'll just cram beforehand. It usually works for me."

"Yeah, that's pretty cool."

"How are you anyway? I mean after the other night." said Nick.

Melissa blushed, her crush had seen her plump butt too.

"Oh, I'm fine. Christie's helping me conduct my revenge." said Mel, feeling her face go bright red.

Nick smiled but said nothing.

"I didn't know you skated." she said.

"Oh yeah, I love it. I need a new board though, this one's falling apart. But yeah, skating is good." replied Nick.

"Yeah, me too." said Mel, before realising she'd never skated in her life.

"Really? Well, here you go! Have a spin." said Nick, tossing Mel his skateboard."

Melissa caught it gingerly, looking awkwardly at it. Crap, I don't know how to skate! She swore to herself. She placed it to the ground gently as Nick smiled; he knew she had no idea what she was doing. Mel placed one foot on the board, her balance a little shaky. She put her other foot up onto the board. She wobbled a little, trying to gain balance by sticking her arms out.

"Ah!" she screamed suddenly, toppling over and hitting the ground with a plod.

"Haha!" laughed Nick, "You ok?"

Mel's face went red again, how embarssing for her. To make matters worse, her white jumper rode up a bit and left her open pants completely visible to Nick. Melissa looked down and saw this and reacted faster than lightning.

Nick noticed she was a little shy. Mel was swearing in her head that he had just seen her fat tummy, as her rolls bunched up around her waist, making standing back up difficult.

"Here, I'll give you a hand." chuckled Nick, holding his hand out.

Mel's heart pounded as she grabbed his hand and she was pulled back up. She felt even more embarassed at the strain on Nick's face as he pulled her up.

"Are you sure you've skated before?" laughed Nick.

"Umm....No, not actually." giggled Mel.

"C'mon I'll show you."

Melissa got tingles in her stomach as Nick kept holding her hand and led her onto his skateboard. Mel was a little unbalanced still, but this time she was more focused on Nick's hands on her pudgy waist.

"Woah!" she squealed, almost tumbling forward. Mel blushed again when she felt her fat bum knock Nick in the stomach as she tried to gain balance.

"Don't worry I got you!" said Nick.

"Ok ok." Mel smiled.

"I'll give you a bit of a push now." said Nick.

Melissa swayed and wobbled as Nick pushed her off. She slowly rolled forward.

"I'm doing it!" she called to Nick. He just stood there watching.

Suddenly, Mel heard a groaning noise before tumbling to the ground again. Her weight had snapped Nick's skateboard in half. Mel felt her face go hot as Nick burst out laughing.

"Oh my goodness!" said Mel, putting her hand to her mouth. She sat on the concrete in an awkward position. She had been too heavy and fat for the old board to hold her up.

"I'm so sorry!" she blushed.

Nick laughed, "Hey don't worry! Like I said, I need a new one."

Nick helped her to her feet. They had a little moment before Mel backed away a little.

"Oh I gotta home." she said timidly.

"Alright." replied Nick.

Mel smiled sweetly, "Sorry about your board."

"That's ok, Mel." chuckled Nick, "See you tomorrow then."

"Ok, I'll see ya." said Mel.

Both stood hesitant to leave.

"Ha....see ya." smiled Mel.

She waddled off, shaking her head smiling at her clumsyness. That had been awesome, she thought. Nick watched Mel's chubby butt sway back and forth as she walked home.

Mel couldn't stop thinking about the incident all night. She wondered if Nick liked her back. Melissa was definitely smitten. The way his held her waist on the skateboard, he had helped her up when she fell over. She wondered if her weight bothered him. It obviously had before, I mean, that's why she didn't want to go out with her in the first place. Mel was intrigued however.

A busy time was coming up for her. She now had boy issues to add to her other hassles. Along with Nick, she had her final exams and the end of school fast approaching.

And then there was the matter of counter-attack. Alana and Greg each had revenge heading their way. Christie was in charge of Alana, Mel of Greg. Together, the chubby pair were going to dish it back to them for what they did to Melissa. Melissa was looking forward to her planned revenge on Greg. It would definitely put him in his place.

[For next installment click here. ]

Latest posts

Back