• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Member “Random Facts” Game

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landshark

I’m bored so I’m going see if I can start a new game. I’m going to share a random fact about myself and then tag another member. That person then shares something about himself or herself, and tags another member and you see the pattern.

Rules are few and simple: please do not keep tagging the same member over and over. Try to get as many people involved as possible. If you want to tag someone but they’ve been tagged within the last 3-5 posts, please consider tagging someone else. Also, before you tag someone try to see how active they are first. Don’t tag someone who hasn’t been around in a while!

If you are tagged you can share whatever random fact about yourself you like. If you don’t want to share I just ask you say “pass” and tag someone else so the game doesn’t die.

so let’s give it a try. To get things going my random fact is that last summer I stepped on a stingray at the beach. (Impressively painful.:eek:) The barb left a scar on my left ankle. Later this year I am getting a stingray tattoo, with the tip of the barb on top of the scar, and the rest of the animal winding up my left shin to just below my knee.

I am tagging @Barbsjw to share next.

Latest posts

Back