Members' meeting in Europe?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if there has ever been a meeting of members in Europe?
And if so - where did it take place? What did you do? How many people met?

Looking into the future: would any of you be seriously interested in such a meeting? In Europe, not only from Europe though...

I'd be happy to hear your experiences and opinions. Whether here in the thread or in a private message.

✌

Colonial Warrior

When I was 20, I wished to be in a club for fat people and people who like them. Mostly to promote fat dating. Unfortunately, I didn't have the resources to open one from myself.

Today's youth have many resources like the internet to do so. I just wish to be a part of it if I got the chance!

Orchid

Years ago I was a new member and they had BBW parties and few europeans asked about possible party in EU but never heard anymore about it. Maybe other long time members might remember.

I can not travel due to health issues.

I think some years ago someone posted on Youtube about BBW meetings in Germany but I forgot name.

For a place to meet, here might be nice has some woods and seaside , indoor pool, spa, nice food etc
They have hotelrooms and also houses to rent for accomodation I stayed in both many times back in my travel days.
www.hohe-wacht.de/ueber-uns

Some FA who owns a big castle or manor/landed estate might be an option too maybe...

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Years ago I was a new member and they had BBW parties and few europeans asked about possible party in EU but never heard anymore about it. Maybe other long time members might remember.

I can not travel due to health issues.

I think some years ago someone posted on Youtube about BBW meetings in Germany but I forgot name.

For a place to meet, here might be nice has some woods and seaside , indoor pool, spa, nice food etc
They have hotelrooms and also houses to rent for accomodation I stayed in both many times back in my travel days.
www.hohe-wacht.de/ueber-uns

Some FA who owns a big castle or manor/landed estate might be an option too maybe...
thank you @Orchid , I'd go for the castle option 😄

BigElectricKat

If you are bored or in need of some convo, PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I'd certainly be interested in something like this. You know how I love Germany; German food, German bier, and German people! But other places in Europe could be fun as well: Spain, Greece, Italy.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
But it is still Europe, right?
Geographically almost definitely yes. But otherwise - that is a highly controversial political, philosophical, historical, cultural, religious, etc. etc. question that has divided generations of experts to this very day.

But I guess you know what I mean - the Brexit bait was just too good not to take .....;)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
*hides in the sand*
Hunh, I wonder what that cute chubby posterior is doing sticking up out of the sand?

(Not that I'd be attending, but I'd think you want to balance ease of travel with cheapness of accommodation with 'somewhere people want to be'. (but of course where people want to be will be diverse. Warm/not warm, near a beach/in a big city, traditionally touristy/away from tourists, etc). But I hope you can all work something out, have a great time, and maybe share a few stories after the fact)

develon

My wife and I live in Reims, Fr.

Pretty interesting city with many curvy people so kind of fat-friendly, the only drawback is the racism, it's really unsettling and frustrating sometimes having experienced it firsthand (I'm partially from arabic descent and it's hard not to notice it visually), but the city itself is kinda cool.

I probably won't attain any meeting but if you need to know some good places in France, I'll be able to help, having travelled across all the country.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
*hides in the sand*
No need to hide in the sand, Loopy. We all no your generation is not to blame for Brexit.

The only thing your peer group has to take responsibility for is being too lazy/careless/ disinterested/naive/.......... (add other adjective of choice) to show up in greater numbers on that Referendum Day back in 2016 to vote "Remain". Because had voter turnout of the under 40 crowd been as high as that of the over 65ers then the result would definitely have been a different one.....

Latest posts