Members' meeting in Europe?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Orchid

Some of the smaller Reddit groups have weekend Zoom meetings.
Maybe someone can start a BBW Reddit group and organise Zoom Meeting.
With the Corona thing ongoing do not know when if ever IRL meeting/party is realistic possible event.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Some of the smaller Reddit groups have weekend Zoom meetings.
Maybe someone can start a BBW Reddit group and organise Zoom Meeting.
With the Corona thing ongoing do not know when if ever IRL meeting/party is realistic possible event.
that's actually a great idea.

CPProp

I can remember when UK wanted to join EU (Common Market as it was then) but we were prevented by Charles de Gaulle then in 1970's after he had passed away we were able to join and did so, but now we are out again – it’s a bit like the hokey cokey. Does not change the fact that it would be good to have a meet by all countries left and right of Meridian line.

Last edited:

CPProp

I can remember when UK wanted to join EU (Common Marketas it was then) but we were prevented by Charles de Gaulle then in 1970's after he had passed away we were able to join and did so, but now we are out again – it’s a bit like the hokey cokey. Does not change the fact that it would be good to have a meet by all countries left and right of Meridian line.

Last edited:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Back on topic, I remember for a while me and some of the other BHM/FFA board did group calls with each other every now and again, and played video games. I think it would be interesting to arrange something like that for more people but, uh, we'd certainly have to be careful to make it clear that it wasn't part of Dims itself for legal reasons.