BBW Mia's Junior Year- by Polarisdreamer (~BBW, ~~WG, ~XWG, ~SEX, STUFFING, STUCKAGE, ROLE REVERSAL)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Jan 28, 2019 #21

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Volume 1: Chapter 6- The Morning After Continued

Both girls smiled to each other before eating. Each secretly pleased, in their own way, at their individual clever deceptions. The table fell silent as the girls started eating. Mia couldn’t help but notice Kate ate her pancakes like a charlatan. Pouring her syrup first, then cutting large slivers of the pancakes one at a time. How inefficient.

Mia ate much faster. She was also in a bit of a rush. She wanted to get to the gym while it was still early. It always got too crowded in the afternoons. While, Mia’s mind lingered on what to do once she got to the gym, Kate just felt very encouraged. It was nice seeing Mia eating so heartily. They were both eating six large pancakes, but Kate had grabbed water, while Mia was drinking whole-milk. It meant that Mia was stuffing down more calories down her throat, and that made Kate very happy.

Kate had been a bit disappointed when Mia had attempted to ditch breakfast to hang out with Jessica. It would have been such a waste. After all, there was something cathartic about watching her little turkey eat. Every fattening bite of saturated syrupy pancake that Mia took was a success for Kate. Soon the spoiled princess’s royal heinie would be too fat to sit atop her throne. Then Kate would be free to claim her spot.

As the meal neared its conclusion, the girls engaged in some idle chatter. Mere gossip and conjecture. There was nothing of substance really to say when both their minds were on how much the other one was eating. However, that changed when Mia finished her plate.

“Wow, I’m stuffed..” Mia groaned, as she leaned back in the old wooden kitchen chair and held her stomach. She actually wasn’t that full. The pancakes had been good and, because half of them remained in the pockets of her hoodie, not super filling. Pushing her chair backward, Mia slowly stood up while she moaned, “I wanna catch up with Jessica now. See where she went off to last night.”

“Ugg.. It’s less a question of where she went, but whom she went off with.” Kate muttered with her mouth full. She was nearly done eating too. Just a few bites left and she would have successfully cleared her whole plate. She didn’t mean to eat everything, but Kate knew that Mia ate more when she munched along with her. Next time she’d take care to eat slower. That way she wouldn’t have to eat so much to keep Mia company.

“Haha, that’s why I’m curious.” Mia laughed, as she glanced at Kate’s midsection. Even though her shirt was loose, Mia could spy a belly poking against it. Perfect. Now if she could get to the gym she’d be in the clear, “You want me to tell you about it later?”

“Yeah. That’d be good. I think I need to go lay down. *Burp!*” Kate belched, as Mia recoiled in disgust.

“Gross!” Mia judgmentally chastised Kate for the uncharacteristically loud amount of gas she’d just emitted through her mouth.

“Bite me.” Kate stuck out her tongue, as her hands cradled her tummy. Her stomach didn’t feel great. She felt like it had swollen back to the size it had been when she’d woken up. Maybe she put too much sugar in those pancakes.

“Whatever, have fun lying down.” Mia announced in a continued judgmental fashion. Kate got the distinct impression Mia was calling her lazy.

“I didn’t sleep well on the couch last night. I’m tired, okay?” Kate complained, as she suddenly remembered she had no idea why she’d ended up on the couch. “Hey wait, do you know how we got home last night? And did we have a fight or something?”

“You don’t remember?” Mia asked inquisitively. She’d assumed Kate remembered and just was too upset about her defeat in the challenge to bring it up.

“Not fully.” Kate admitted, as Mia scratched her cheek.

“Umm.. Well we walked home together most of the way.” Mia began, as she didn’t know how to best phrase the next part, “Then we started talking about how Trent is single, and..”

“That’s what we fought about?” Kate sighed, as Mia nodded appropriately.

“We had a..” Mia started, as Kate interrupted her.

“Can I just say, this happens way too much. I think it will be way better for our friendship if we both get steady boyfriends.” Kate suggested trying to find a middle ground.

“Agreed. That’s why we had a little challenge to decide who gets to date Trent.” Mia politely explained, as Kate seemed to remember something.

“That’s why you wiped out on the grass!” Kate exclaimed, as she was beginning to make sense of her fractured memories.

“We raced, I fell, I still won.” Mia stoutly cooled Kate’s excitement.

“Of course, you did.” Kate sighed with some annoyance, “You always win.”

“Yeah, I can’t help it if I’m just better than you.” Mia snobbishly justified, as Kate seemed irritated by the comment.

“I was drunk off my ass! Whatever bet we made last night shouldn’t count!” Kate burst, as she couldn’t stand the feeling of inferiority Mia drove into her soul every goddamn moment!

“Fine. Say it doesn’t count. How do you wanna settle this Trent issue? We both like him. Do you wanna do another challenge or something? You’re not going to beat me.” Mia growled with a keen tone.

“How about we don’t force it. Let him choose. It doesn’t have to be a competition.” Kate pleaded, as Mia seemed perplexed by the offer. Kate seemed sincere. She almost sounded sad. It had to be some sort of trick.

“Okay. That’s fine by me.” Mia agreed, as Kate seemed genuinely pleased.

“Thank you.” Kate sighed sounding relieved.

“You’re welcome roomie.” Mia muttered, as she looked toward the hallway, “I gotta go meet Jessica.”

“Have fun. I’ll catch up with you later.” Kate replied sounding like she was in much better spirits. Kate actually was feeling a bit better. She had offered Mia a reasonable solution, and Mia had taken it. With any luck Trent would see that she was better for him than Mia.

2. Jan 28, 2019 #22

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

As Mia walked to the gym a few minutes later, she didn’t know exactly know how to feel about Kate’s proposition. Kate seemed authentic, but how could she trust her? After all, she knew what Kate was trying to do to her. Almost on cue, Mia pulled the pieces of pancake out of her pockets and dumped them into a trashcan as she arrived on campus. The gym was only a short walk away and Mia wasted no time in hurrying to the upper floor of the building where all the cardio machines were.

The place was mostly empty, although even on the weekends there were always a few people around. Mia found a nice treadmill that wasn’t near anybody else and began her workout. She could feel the pancakes in her stomach as she warmed up. She took the first ten minutes slow, just to work out the kinks. Sure enough, after easing into it, her stomach didn’t feel as distracting, her legs felt loose, and she was ready to increase the pace. For the next twenty minutes Mia broke a sweat. It had been a good while since the last time she ran, and her body felt fresh.

After pausing for a few minutes to get some water, Mia continued her work out on a stationary bike. She peddled at a much slower pace than she ran, but she was distracted. After all, the stationary bikes were stationed in front of small wall-mounted TV’s. Mia couldn’t resist flipping the channels to find a show worthy of holding her attention for half an hour.

After she’d gotten bored with TV and the monotonous amount of peddling, Mia contemplated her next move. She was sweaty and pretty thirsty. Her leg muscles didn’t burn from fatigue, but they were certainly tired from her hour of cardio. Should she do squats? Maybe some core? She had time. There were gym mats for such exercises in the basement across from the free-weight section, but Mia had mixed feelings about the basement of the gym. On one hand, it was cooler which felt a bit soothing when you were warm from a workout, but on the other hand.. There were always a lot of guys down there.

Mia liked attention as much as the next girl, but she didn’t exactly like the vacant stares she received whenever she worked out down there. It was like whenever she walked in, the weight lifters would stop staring at their own muscles in the mirror and all zone in on her perfect waistline. It was kinda creepy. She would always catch them checking her out. Even in the reflection of the area’s numerous mirrors.

She could always grab a smoothie from the lovely little food establishment the school had added to the far side of the gym nearly two years ago. It sounded like a novel idea, but Mia knew she needed to push herself harder in the gym than normal. She’d eaten far too much yesterday to do anything less. First, she’d do squats and core downstairs, then she’d grab a smoothie and go home.

3. Jan 28, 2019 #23

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

To Mia’s surprise, the downstairs of the gym appeared to be completely empty at first glance. However, as she took one step into the room she heard the grunt of some lone guy bench pressing. Turning to the right, Mia got a good look at the only guy occupying the area. Short spiky blonde hair, chiseled arms, abs like a Greek god.. Holy crap it was Trent!

The instant Trent’s head tilted to see who’d entered the room, Mia had already darted behind a pillar. She couldn’t be seen by Trent wearing such a ugly hoodie! Her heart was pounding. Had he seen her? Did he recognize her? Mia gulped out of nervousness… Well he wasn’t saying anything or calling out. He must not have seen her.

Letting out a quiet sigh, Mia pondered what to do. She had agreed to Kate’s deal. But, Kate was a lying bitch.. Feeling resolute about her position, Mia decided that any deal she made with Kate was invalid. Kate could not be trusted. Trent was fair game.

Mia slowly and quietly wiggled her hoodie off, rolled it up and left it behind the pillar. After letting out a deep breath, Mia emerged from behind the pillar in nothing but her running shoes, black yoga pants, and light blue sports bra. She made a straight line for the gym mats and walked right past Trent, pretending she hadn’t even seen him.

Trent was quick to notice Mia pass by. He racked the bar he’d been lifting and snuck a glance at her body. Mia had it all, tight waist, athletic legs, perky boobs, and an ass that wasn’t like any other. Mia Preston had a booty. Trent was surprised her full buttocks didn’t jiggle, even a bit, as she sexily swayed past him. It was a testament to Mia’s dedication. You could tell a lot about a girl by the way she looked and the way she presented herself. Trent knew everything he needed to know before Mia even spoke to him. It’s why he felt no worry in breaking the ice while Mia was only halfway through her third squat.

“Well, hello hello.” Trent coyly grinned, as Mia turned around and pretended to be surprised.

“Oh, hey Trent! Didn’t see you there.” Mia smiled, as she tried to calm the butterflies she felt fluttering in her stomach.

“Come here often?” Trent joked, as Mia shrugged. He could tell she was playing hard to get.

“Not as often as I should.” Mia clowned, as she tightened her stomach and drew Trent’s attention to her cute bellybutton by pointing at it, “I look so puffy.”

“Are you kidding me? You look fantastic.” Trent announced, as he stood up from the bench. He grabbed his shirt off the floor and used it to wipe the sweat off his forehead.

“Aww! Thanks Trent!” Mia sweetly cooed, as she took a few steps closer to Trent and curiously pinched his bulging bicep, “Gosh, what do you have to do to get such big muscles?”

“Lift weights and eat the right stuff. Pretty simple.” Trent calmly replied, as he flexed his arm for Mia’s benefit. He could see her grin widen as she took in the scope of his well-maintained muscles.

“Maybe you could show me sometime. I wanna look ripped too.” Mia joked, as she flexed her own slender arms in a pose similar to Trent’s. Trent chuckled. Mia was cute.

“No, you couldn’t look any better than you do right now if you tried.” Trent honestly replied, as Mia could hardly stop herself from blushing.

“Aww, you’re so sweet!” Mia chirped with a hint of satisfied pride in her voice.

“Plus, you don’t wanna be one of those cross fit chicks. That much muscle on girls isn’t very attractive.” Trent added, as Mia tilted her head.

“Isn’t beauty in the eye of the beholder?” Mia skeptically countered. She didn’t disagree with Trent. She just wanted to bust his chops a little. Show him she wasn’t fawning all over him.

“Haha well, in my eyes, they ain’t my type.” Trent laughed, as his sturdy eyes kept an engaging lock on Mia’s.

“So..” Mia blinked, as she smoothed her voice, “Am I your type?”

“You kidding? I was serious about that strip poker lesson.” Trent responded in a cool collected fashion.

“Well in that case, I’d be interested in taking you up on your offer..” Mia suggestively paused, as she noticed Trent’s eyes widen, “but first I’d like to know you a bit better first.”

“What do you wanna know?” Trent wondered, “You wanna get dinner?”

“Yeah, take me to dinner, and you’ll find out.” Mia smiled. She was doing her best to look calm and poised, but she was feeling quite excited just below the surface.

“Thursday at 6 work for you?” Trent asked, as Mia nodded her head.

“Pick me up at 6:30.” Mia corrected, as she let her curiosity and excitement get the better of her for a moment, “Where you taking me??”

“Take one guess.” Trent confidently smiled.

“Bernardino's??” Mia gushed, as the expression on her face betrayed the pure exhilaration she was feeling. Bernardino’s was the best Italian restaurant around. You didn’t take just anyone there. Trent had to be seriously interested in her.

“Damn right.” Trent agreed with some enthusiasm. Frankly he would have said that to anything Mia had suggested but asking her to guess the restaurant was a sure-fire way to never disappoint.

“Really?? Oh, Trent that place is expensive. You sure?” Mia coyly toned back her gleefulness. She wanted to see if Trent would take the ‘out’ she was giving him.

“I’ve got it covered. Just wear something pretty.” Trent assured Mia, as she seemed greatly satisfied. Had she just tested him? Did she think he was cheap or poor or something? There was no way to know.

“Deal.” Mia purred with delight. Mission successful! “See you then.”

“What about your workout? You just started?” Trent reminded her, as Mia seemed like she was leaving.

“It’s getting a little crowded in here for my taste. I like to work-out in more private settings.” Mia explained, as she took a few steps away. In response, Trent merely looked around the empty gym.

“We are the only ones in here.” Trent commented, as Mia turned around and stopped walking.

“Okay, fine. I’ll spell it out for you. If you wanna keep checking me out, you’ve gotta earn it on Thursday night.” Mia stoutly explained, “Bye Trent.”

“Oh,” Trent mumbled to himself. He was not used to a girl talking to him like this. Mia was acting all hard to get. He knew she wanted him. It was about time he let her know it, “*Ahem* In that case, don’t forget that hoodie you left behind the pillar.”

“Oh I umm..” Mia froze.

“I saw you take it off in the mirror.” Trent pointed, as Mia glanced at the reflection and realized Trent had totally seen her changing behind the pillar when she walked in.. Stupid, stupid! That meant the whole time she.. he..

“…” Mia didn’t know what to say. She frankly felt a little embarrassed. Trent knew she wanted him. He knew she was trying to impress him.. And well.. Whatever! So what? She like him, and she knew that he liked her. That’s all that mattered. Mia composed herself before responding in a calm, but suggestive, tone, “*Ahem* See you Thursday night. Bye Trent.”

4. Jan 29, 2019 #24

bob1139

bob1139

bob1139

All the competition in this story makes it really interesting reading.

5. Feb 1, 2019 #25

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you are enjoying it so far!

6. Feb 1, 2019 #26

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Volume 1: Chapter 7- Date Night

Since her little run-in with Trent, Mia couldn’t help feeling that time was passing swifter than usual. The brief walk to and from school each day seemed shorter and shorter. Her normally boring classes appeared to zip by. As the week progressed, she found herself pondering why every hour just rapidly flew into the next. The answer was not obvious at first, although maybe it should have been.

After much internal debate, Mia realized it was an assortment of factors. For starters, she was busier with class related activities. There was more homework and more attention required for classes. However, this was always true of the second week of the semester compared to the first. There had to be another reason she found herself so busy. That’s when Mia considered just how time consuming her sabotage of Kate was becoming.

In the mornings, Mia’s schedule varied depending on the day. When her big-breasted blonde friend had class, the sneaky bimbo would leave breakfast downstairs for her. It was usually something fattening, like pancakes or bacon. Rather than willingly fatten herself up for Kate, Mia would prepare a plate with scraps of food she’d torn up and leave it in the sink. That way it would look like she’d eaten to her heart’s content. Then Mia would put the rest of the food Kate made into a bag and dispose of it when she headed to the gym. After she did an hour of cardio and some squats, she’d get a delicious strawberry banana smoothie to quell her hunger until lunch in the café with Jessica, Lara, and Kate.

When Kate did not have class in the mornings, Mia’s routine was not as smooth. She would join Kate for a hearty breakfast and then have to haul her stuffed self over to the gym before lunchtime. Working out on a full tummy was not fun, but Mia endured for the sake of her figure.

Lunches in the cafeteria had yet to turn into a battleground in Mia and Kate’s secret war of weights, but Mia did notice Kate attempting to subtly encourage her to eat less healthy food options or join her for a trip to the dessert line. Kate was certainly demonstrating a slightly more vigorous appetite at lunch, but Mia refused to let Kate’s enthusiasm for eating rub off on her if it served no purpose.

Dinners were another story, Kate was turning out to be a pretty good cook and they both had developed a habit of chowing down in front of the TV while gossiping about their favorite TV shows. On the one hand, Mia knew it was bad because she was having to stomach more and more food each night, but on the other hand.. Kate was clearly not paying attention to how much food she was guzzling down into her softening belly. Added to the fact that they were both snacking more and more together, and Mia recognized Kate’s hourglass figure was about to hit a perfect storm of calorific justice.

However, by far the biggest reason time was flying by for Mia was because she was looking forward to her big date on Thursday. She felt considerable excitement pulsing through her fit body every time she had a passing thought about Trent. Picturing his lips on her own caused a smile to breakout on her flawless face without failure. As the day finally arrived, she hoped Trent lived up to her expectations. Nothing would be more perfect…

“My car won’t start!” Mia shrieked into her phone, as she couldn’t believe her bad luck. Everything had been going so smoothly. Mia didn’t even have to fear being caught red-handed in her sexy date outfit because Kate wasn’t home yet! Her schedule had been perfect! The plan was to be fashionably late, not late-late!! Ugh! Freaking stupid hand-me-down car!! She’d begged her father for a new car, but noooo! She didn’t ‘earn’ it! This was all his fault. Mia knew her family could have easily afforded it.

“Do you want me to pick you up?” Trent kindly offered with his ear pressed closely to his cell phone. He was struggling to hear Mia’s tantrum over the sound of the populated Italian restaurant.

“No! I don’t wanna lose the reservation!” Mia rejected Trent’s offer in a regretful sounding tone.

“What about your roommate? Does she have a car?” Trent wondered trying to problem solve. The only think he knew was that he was shelling out a lot of money for this date, and the girl he was expecting to entertain had better show.

“Yes, but she’s busy.” Mia quickly replied. The last thing she wanted to do was involve Kate in all this. She’d sworn to Kate that she wouldn’t make a move on Trent, and yet, she did. She needed time to sort out how to handle Kate’s fragile feelings.

“Well what are we gunna do? You can’t exactly walk here.” Trent sighed, as Mia could sense a slight bit of frustration in her date’s voice.

“I know, these heels are already hurting my feet.. Let me think.” Mia muttered, as she glanced around her car. She had no idea how to jump a car. Should she call the police? Did they even help with this sort of thing? Would she get in trouble if she called them? “Ugh! Why can nothing be easy for me?”

“Maybe ask one of your sorority friends for help?” Trent asked hoping to move the conversation along.

“Good idea. I’ll call you back when I figure it out. Sorry I’m gunna be so late. I swear I’m worth it.” Mia sweetly spoke into her phone, as she pondered whom to call for help.

“Haha, I believe you. See you soon.” Trent answered in good spirits, while he hung up the phone and decided to order an appetizer.

This was bad. Mia’s sorority sisters were all wonderful people, but they gossiped incessantly. Especially when they got drunk. Which also tended to happen incessantly. Mia needed someone who could help her and keep a secret. After a hurried minute of mental gymnastics, Mia knew there was only one person she could rely on. She wasted no time in dialing her number.

Ulvrik likes this.
  7. Feb 1, 2019 #27

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Hello, Lara? I need a favor..” Mia cooed into the receiver of her cell phone, as her other hand carelessly swirled the curls of her hair.

“Sure, what is it?” Lara warmly answered, as Mia knew she’d made the right choice. Lara wasn’t like the other girls. She wasn’t as posh or petty as their sorority sisters. Lara had the bearings of an introvert who just longed for acceptance. Everything about her, from her shy posture, to her conservative clothing choices supported that. However, Lara was not a follower. She didn’t give into peer pressure. Lara always wanted to be part of the group, but she could never betray her strong moral compass. If Mia asked her to keep a secret, she would.

“Come over, I’ll fill you in when you get here.” Mia urged.

“I’m sorry Mia, I’m neck deep in homework right now. Can it wait until tomorrow?” Lara regretfully asked. She was not expecting Mia’s favor to require her to sacrifice her studies.

“No, it can’t wait, it’s an emergency!” Mia stoutly fired back with authority. She could sense Lara’s sheepish nerves holding her back.

“Can’t Kate help you? Or Jessica?” Lara wondered into the phone.

“Kate can’t find out. And Jessica sucks at keeping secrets. You are the only one I can trust.” Mia firmly explained, as she heard Lara take an excited breath.

“Alright, I’m on my way.” Lara cheerfully responded, while she tried to suppress her glee. Helping people always made her happy, but knowing it was important, and something Mia only trusted her with, made the whole situation that much more worthwhile.

Lara raced to the parking lot where her yellow jeep was parked and then hurried over to Mia’s house. She was careful not to run any stop signs, but she was in a hurry. By the time Lara pulled up in front of Mia’s house, her mind was racing trying to figure out what Mia needed help with. That’s when she saw her waiting on the steps of her porch.

“Please tell me you didn’t lock yourself out. I don’t have a key.” Lara mumbled quickly after she rolled down her window.

“Ha. Ha. Do you think I’m some kind of idiot? I would never lock myself out.” Mia huffed, as she got up from the steps and hurried toward Lara’s car.

“Why are you dressed so nice?” Lara pondered out loud, as she gazed at the gorgeous maroon dress Mia had adorned herself with. It was obviously strapless and composed of some type of soft velvet material that appeared to have some stretch to it. Its fit contoured Mia’s trim waist and highlighted her perky chest. The dress hugged Mia’s hips, and no doubt her big butt, but appeared a bit slinkier toward the skirt because of an asymmetrical side slit that allowed for Mia’s leanly muscled legs to vie for attention.

“I have a date and my stupid car won’t start.” Mia admitted, as she opened Lara’s passenger door and gave a disapproving glance toward the seat. There was McDonalds trash in it. Gross. Mia cleared her throat before declaring, “I’m gunna sit in the back seat.”

“On come on, it’s not that messy! Besides, you said this was an emergency!” Lara responded with some energy, but not enough urgency to signal her disproval of Mia’s definition of ‘emergency.’

“First, this dress costs too much to ruin with fast-food grease stains. And second, this is an emergency! I’m supposed to be at Bernardino’s with Trent Conwell, right now!” Mia professed, as she got in the back seat and began maneuvering to get a look at herself in Lara’s rearview mirror.

Mia had labored to find a dress to match this occasion. Her messy room was a testament to that, there were so many beautiful clothes adorning the floor that one would be hard-pressed to see the carpet of her large bedroom. But her clothes were hardly the only measure of how far Mia was willing to go to impress Trent. She had spent upwards of twenty minutes on her hair and it was looking immaculate. Her long jet-black locks flowed flawlessly beyond her delicate shoulders where they sprawled out into stylish curls. The makeup she’d subtly applied modestly highlighted her attractive facial features and particularly brought out the warm glow of her almond-brown eyes. She smiled, as she adjusted the hot-pink rhinestone choker necklace she had wrapped around her neck. Trent’s jaw was gunna drop when he got a look at her.

“Mia, why does this have to be a secret from Kate and Jessica?” Lara asked, as she turned around and eyed Mia’s outfit once more.

“Cause I.. It doesn’t matter. Please just get me there. Fast.” Mia urged Lara, while Mia’s shy friend put the car in drive. She’d already come this far for Mia. No sense in turning back now.

“Maroon is a really pretty color. Trent’s gunna love your dress.” Lara complemented, as Mia seemed amused.

“Haha, nice try, it’s burgundy. Close though.” Mia laughed, as she played with her lovely hoop earrings.

Ulvrik likes this.
  8. Feb 1, 2019 #28

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Lara was a lifesaver, and the drive to the restaurant was quick and easy. Much to Mia’s delight, the extensive preparation she’d put into her appearance clearly paid off as she entered the restaurant. To say Trent was ‘wowed’ when he saw her would be an understatement. For once, the attractive and buff athlete was speechless at the sight of such a perfect woman. Mia reveled in delight at the power her beauty could command over someone as handsome as Trent. However, she couldn’t marvel at herself forever. There was dinner to be had after all, and Mia was hungry.

Since Mia had arrived a full 40 minutes late, she was quick to delve into some breadsticks and mozzarella sticks while she and Trent exchanged pleasantries. However, she made sure only to eat enough to quell the rumblings in her stomach, so she could concentrate on Trent. He’d dressed up too. Trent’s hair was combed more neatly than usual and possibly sported some gel. He could have combed his hair with water, but Mia probably wasn’t going to find out without a touch. Anyway, he was wearing nice slacks and a formfitting button down. Trent’s strong muscles were obviously on display. He had such broad shoulders and defined arms. Mia had a hard time keeping her eyes on Trent’s handsome face.

She also hardly looked at the menu. When the waiter came to take their order, Mia felt rushed. She didn’t want to hold up the food after taking such a long time to arrive, so she just picked the first thing that looked decent on the menu, shrimp scampi. She felt confident in her impromptu decision until the food actually arrived. Trent had ordered chicken marcella and it look infinity better than her dish. She couldn’t help but stare at his plate with jealousy as they began their formal meal.

To his credit, Trent noticed Mia eying his food and asked her if she wanted to try it. Mia eagerly accepted and after a bite, decided that she wanted his meal, not hers. In the sweetest tone possible Mia asked Trent if he wouldn’t mind switching dinners with her. While Trent seemed surprised initially by Mia’s question, he was quick to accept her request. He took the shrimp scampi and gave Mia the chicken marcella. Trent might not have known it, but Mia had just administered one of her ‘tests.’

Any guy she potentially dated had to be perfect. She wanted to know if Trent was patient, so she purposefully intended to arrive late (not as late as she actually arrived mind you, but late none the less). She wanted to know if Trent found her attractive, so she dressed to impress. She wanted to see if he was kind and courteous, so she asked him to switch meals with her. So far Trent was passing every test in flying colors.

Even their conversations, while a little wooden at first, quickly transitioned into engaging territory. They talked about campus, swapped stories, and even delved into politics. Trent was a democrat, which Mia could forgive because he was so cute, but, regardless of any ideological differences between them, they seemed to hold remarkably similar positions on most issues. Trent was by all means, charming, engaging, and.. was charming mentioned already?

Mia was pretty taken with him even before they finished their main course. Well ‘finished’ might not be the right word. Mia would never finish a whole meal in front of someone she could envision herself sleeping with. She was certainly hungry enough to finish her chicken marcella, but after munching through half of the dish, Mia put her fork down. She didn’t want Trent thinking she was going to blow up ten dress sizes after college or something. Instead, she waited for Trent to finish and then requested a box.

Now came the time for Trent to test her. She’d prepared for this moment and knew exactly what to do. Trent kindly asked her if she wanted to order dessert. Now, conventional wisdom dictated that she refuse so as to appear in keeping with her thin feminine figure; however, Mia knew better than that. She’d flip this test on its head. Rather than refuse dessert, Mia ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. It just so happened that a ten-dollar slice of cheesecake topped the list. Trent seemed surprised by Mia’s choice, after all, she hadn’t finished her main meal. Did he think she was full? Or did he believe that she’d only neglected to finish her main dish, so she could engage in the sweet taboo of dessert on a first date?

Ulvrik likes this.
  9. Feb 1, 2019 #29

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

No matter what he thought, he would be wrong. Mia kept the conversation light until the waiter arrived with her cake. It was huge! Probably the size of three normal pieces. Slices of cake were always bigger in restaurants. Either way, Mia could see why it was ten dollars. It smelled great! Trent watched with anticipation as Mia eyed up the calorie filled bomb she’d ordered. Cheesecake was her absolute favorite, especially cheesecake like this! Overflowing with whip cream and drenched in raspberry sauce! Very slowly, Mia brought her fork down upon the glorious dessert and brought one sweet bite to her lips.

“Mhhh!! Ohh-myy-god! Soo good! I’m stuffed though.. couldn’t eat another bite if I wanted to!” Mia boisterously proclaimed, as Trent seemed amused.

“Haha, you looked like you were gunna eat that whole thing.” Trent relaxed, as he let out a laugh of relief. It was nice to know Mia wasn’t secretly a pig. Clearly her big butt wasn’t the result of an unkept sweet tooth, but rather a genetic hand-me-down from her family. Although, just to be careful, Trent knew he’d have to see a picture of Mia’s mother at some point. He had to know if ‘fat’ ran in the family. He wasn’t about to repeat the same mistake he’d made with Julie.

“I guess my eyes are bigger than my stomach.. Sorry.. Want me to pay for dessert?” Mia sweetly offered, as she revealed the true test of her perplexing behavior.

“No, it’s on me. Don’t worry about a thing.” Trent smiled, as his eyes wandered to Mia’s bust. Mia couldn’t help but blush in the face of Trent’s audacity. He was pretty straightforward. Mia kinda liked that. She’d given him the option to split the bill and he rejected it. Trent was a guy who knew how to take proper care of a lady. Mia was sold.

“Sorry for showing up so late. I really enjoyed dinner.” Mia kindly voiced, while she kept close eye contact with Trent. Her eyes couldn’t resist glancing at the lips she so hoped would soon kiss her.

“The food was great but talking to you was far better.” Trent smoothly replied, as he picked up on the signals Mia was giving him. Her face looked ravishing, and those eyes, those almond brown eyes were telling him what he needed to know.

“Ahhaha,” Mia giggled, as she failed to contain a delirious smile.

“You liked that?” Trent grinned clearly pleased with himself.

“Umm-hmm, sure did.” Mia gleefully nodded, as she brushed her hair to the side of her face, “You’re not just trying to sweet talk me, right?”

“I would never.” Trent playfully gasped, as his tone quickly changed to something sounding more sincere, “It’s just hard not to complement you.”

“Why’s that?” Mia inquired, as she leaned in toward Trent, showing off some modest b-cup cleavage in the process.

“Cause you’re just..” Trent paused, as he cleared his throat and started again in a manlier voice, “I just can’t believe someone so incredible exists.”

“Aww!! That is the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard.” Mia squeaked, as she could feel tears forming in her eyes, her heart was melting, “You know? I feel the same about you.”

“Now I know.” Trent calmly spoke, as he put his hand on Mia’s, “So, what do we do about this?”

“I think you should take me out on another date.” Mia answered very frankly.

“Mini-golf?” Trent offered spontaneously with a tilt of his head.

“Haa, why mini-golf?” Mia nearly laughed. It had been a long time since she mini-golfed, plus it was kinda a sharp contrast from the romantic Italian restaurant.

“Cause I want an excuse to check you out.” Trent confidently replied.

“Smart, handsome, and honest.” Mia laughed, “Pinch me, I’m dreaming.”

“I can think of something better.” Trent softly spoke while he leaned forward and comfortably planted his lips on Mia’s.

“Mhhh!” Mia couldn’t help but hum with delight, as she kissed him back firmly. Her back was arched in such a way she could really engage with the passionate force of Trent’s kiss. Time had been rushing by so fast this week, and now it suddenly slowed. It felt like their first kiss lasted hours. It was as if the whole restaurant suddenly disappeared. Mia was in heaven, but after an eternity of bliss, her lungs needed a breath.. She was the first to pull back gently.

“Woah.” Trent said with a satisfied grin on his face.

“Woah is woah..” Mia echoed before realizing her mistake, “*Ahem* Woah is right..”

“You wanna come over to my place?” Trent offered, as Mia felt a flutter of butterflies in the depts of her stomach.

“Yes!” Mia replied without thinking. Coming over meant sex, and she definitely wanted sex with Trent. Especially after a kiss like that.. She could suck on that boy’s lips for hours.. However.. It was only their first date. She didn’t want to come off as easy or slutty.. She had to make Trent work for it. Mia quickly composed herself, “But, tonight is not good.”

“Why?” Trent asked sounding a bit disappointed.

“I know you recently broke up with your high school sweet-heart. I just don’t want to rush things. I’m not a rebound girl. If you date me, you’re stuck dating me for a good long time until I say otherwise.” Mia explained, as Trent seemed quite amused.

“Haha, message received.” Trent laughed, “You’ll at least let me drive you home, right?”

“I suppose. Beats walking.” Mia joked, as she got a very good feeling about this.

Ulvrik likes this.
  10. Feb 1, 2019 #30

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The drive home was nothing short of wonderful. Mia was giddy with excitement. Trent seemed totally enthralled by her. She had him right where she wanted him. When he pulled up to her house, Mia was quick to lean over and plant a sultry kiss right on Trent’s lips. This second kiss was a bit friskier than the first. Mia had to give Trent something to look forward too. However, once things started drifting into make-out territory, Mia pulled back and wished Trent a good night.

As Trent pulled away to drive home, Mia waved and watched for a moment. Her date was a lot to process. Overall, she was quite proud of the way she’d conducted herself. She’d certainly given Trent the right impression of her. The date was certainly a success. With her work taken care of for the night, she glanced at her house. The lights were on.. That meant Kate was home. Shit!

Mia could not risk Kate seeing her in such an expensive dress and looking so dolled up! She’d totally freak if she found out Mia went on a date with Trent behind her back! Needing a moment to think, Mia went to her car. She tossed the leftovers into her passenger seat and let out a sigh of annoyance.

She needed to think of something. Kate was probably in the living room right now watching TV. She couldn’t use the front door. Kate would see her. Then again, she’d hear her coming through the back door too.. Maybe she could climb up the tree in the backyard and sneak onto her balcony? No. That would be dangerous, and Kate would still probably ask her where she’d been.

She needed to change clothes! And quickly! There had to be some casual clothes in her car, maybe in the back seats? Mia maneuvered herself between the gap of the two front seats and awkwardly climbed into the second row of seats. While she moved, she could feel the sides of her hips snuggly graze through the gap. Mia hoisted her butt up higher, so her dress wouldn’t get dirty. Once Mia was certain she wouldn’t ruffle her dress, she plopped down onto her padded rear end and situated herself in the back seat. There were some water bottles on the floor, but no clothes. She’d have to check the back of the car. Mia twisted around and leaned upward to peer into hatchback portion of her car. There was not much to see. She’d cleaned out her car after moving in.. Wait! In the crease pressed up against the back-seat Mia spotted her salvation. It looked like she had some gym clothes!

Mia was saved! She had a pair of grey short-shorts and a light green t-shirt! They looked old and probably not washed recently, but who cared, this was an emergency. Mia carefully took off her expensive hoop earring, and then her cute necklace. She quickly glanced around the street from the inside of her car. She didn’t want anybody seeing her change. Feeling that the coast was clear, Mia arched her back forward and unzipped her dress. Shimming out of the expensive garment, Mia folded it nicely before she grabbed her green t-shirt. This shirt looked old, it had to be from middle school!

It was easy to get on over her head, but it clung to Mia’s body tighter than her dress had! Her boobs looked totally huge in the tiny shirt. Looking past her chest, Mia observed that the tiny shirt didn’t even cover her navel. Wait a minute.. Mia’s stomach was poking outward a little bit. Was she a little bloated from dinner? She hadn’t eaten that much. Most of the meal was still in the bag she’d taken for leftovers. Investigating, Mia gave her not so flat tummy a little poke. It certainly felt full, but it was soft to the touch. Great.. Now Kate was gunna see her bloated..

Wait, that might not be a bad thing.. Mia looked at her stomach with renewed curiosity. She took a breath and pushed her stomach out further. Her tummy looked a little big in such a small shirt. Kate might think she’d gained weight! Yes! This was perfect! Mia could make a show of how ‘full’ she looked and make Kate think her plans were succeeding in fattening her up!

Feeling a bit better about her shirt situation, Mia grabbed her grey shorts. They also looked like they were from middle school. This might be a problem. Mia wasn’t vain enough to deny her figure had added some feminine sway to it since she was younger, particularly below her waist. The stretchy grey short-shorts had an easy time making it up Mia’s legs, but her butt was another story. The stretchy waistband of the shorts seemed to meet its match with the volume of Mia’s buttocks. After wrestling the pants into place, Mia could feel they were uncomfortably tight. She was positive she’d given herself a wedgie in the process of getting them on.

Letting out a breath, Mia tried to relax. If anything, the tight shorts would sell Kate on the idea she was fattening up. And plus, Kate would never guess Mia had just been on a hot date wearing what she was now. Although, as Mia checked herself out in her rearview mirror, she noticed her hair looked way too nice. Mia groaned as she searched the car for a hair tie and hurried to throw her long hair into a messy bun. Looking at herself in the mirror again, Mia grinned, she looked sloppy. Nobody would guess she’d been on a date now.

Mia grabbed the leftovers from the front seat and thought about where she should tell Kate she’d been. Fuck! The leftovers! Mia could feel the chicken marcella was still warm in her lap, and the box of expensive cheesecake felt heavy. This was evidence of her date! Kate couldn’t see this food.. And the food was soo good.. Mia couldn’t just leave these in the car! The food would go bad, and it had been so expensive.. If she hid the leftovers in the fridge, Kate would surely find them.. Fuck.. What to do?

That’s when Mia decided. She already looked like a bloated middle schooler in her outfit, might as well go full on fatty. She’d eat the evidence. The food was still warm, she was still a little hungry. Kate would have no idea! Mia’s stomach would surely bloat outward even more if she stuffed herself with the rest of the chicken marcella and the dessert. It would only help keep Kate in the dark about Mia’s sabotage. Mia quickly opened the chicken marcella box and was disappointed to realize she didn’t have a fork..

Well, fuck.. She was pretending to be a full on fatty, right? She’d eat it with her hands, then lick them clean! It was barbarous behavior, but nobody was watching, nobody was judging. She wasn’t going to let herself lose to Kate, so Mia got started. The chicken marcella was messy, but Mia didn’t care right now. She was in competition mode. Using her hands, she took bite after savory bite, chewing the chicken, and slurping down noodles. It didn’t take Mia long to finish. After licking her fingers clean, she placed the empty box of chicken marcella under her front seat. She’d get rid of the trash later.

Before she could turn her attention to her giant slice of cheesecake, Mia felt thirsty. She bent over and grabbed one of the water bottles on the floor of her car. She couldn’t help but let out a groan, as her overly stuffed stomach complained about her limber motion. Taking a moment to eye her stomach, Mia could see it was already sticking out more than before. She felt full, but she couldn’t stop now. She had to finish the cake, she had to beat Kate at her own game. The best way to do that was to let Kate think she was winning.

Ulvrik likes this.
  11. Feb 1, 2019 #31

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

After drinking about half of her water bottle, Mia began tasting her cake. Again, she didn’t have any silverware, so she used her fingers. She must have looked like a toddler eating her cake in such a childish fashion, but she needed to get this done. Luckily, the cake was beyond delicious! The pleasant taste was the only thing allowing Mia to keep eating once she felt she’d reached her stomach’s limit. The cake was rich! And there was a lot of it! Mia was shoving bite after bite down her throat, but still more cake remained. Mia needed a break..

Her tummy hurt.. She’d eaten too much.. Mia looked down and cradled her bloated stomach in her hands. It had grown tight and spherical, like mini basketball or something. Her stomach felt rock hard to the tough. As she curiously played with her protruding stomach, Mia could feel an odd pressure gurgling within her. She felt it rising. It was moving toward her throat.. Oh god! Was she gunna throw up?? Not in her car! No, not in her car!! Mia grunted, as she tried to scoot toward the window, but her stuffed belly anchored her in place. She was paralyzed as the pressure broke free..

“*Buuuurrrrrppppuuuuuuuppppp!!!*” Mia loudly belched, as the pain in her stomach felt released. She didn’t wanna think about how un-lady-like her gluttonous behavior was, she merely muttered her thoughts out loud to herself, “Huh.. It was just gas I guess..”

Feeling renewed motivation and encouraged by the soothing sensation her burp had caused in her stomach, Mia once again labored to finish her cake. This time, after more than a few messy bites. She succeeded in erasing any evidence of her date with Trent. This time, Mia was absolutely stuffed. She’d have to put in double time on the treadmill tomorrow to work this binge off. That was for sure. But it would be worth it. Mia knew. It would be worth it in the end.

Taking a moment to let her stomach settle, Mia realized she’d lost the ability to lean forward. Her ludicrously stretched stomach made sure of that. Her tight green shirt had ridden up to the top of her ribcage. Her normally flat stomach appeared round and taut. This was a food baby that resembled months of maternity. Mia was quite proud of her accomplishment. So proud, she decided to drink another bottle and a half of water to make her belly that much more eye catching.

Huffing from strain, Mia slowly but surely maneuvered herself to the door of her car. With some effort she leaned her legs outside and managed to stand on her feet. Her equilibrium was off. It felt like her tummy was causing her to lean forward. Mia had to arch her shoulders backward to compensate for the odd sensation. Her first few steps toward the front door felt wobbly. She’d definitely given herself a wedgie with these damn short-shorts..

Whatever! It was time to start drawing Kate’s attention. As Mia approached the front door, she could hear the TV was on. Looking downward at herself one more time, Mia did her best to puff her stomach out to its fullest. Her small green t-shirt extenuated the look of her budging belly. The makeshift outfit was very tight and Mia could feel her stomach bloating bit more from the water she’d just finished. She’d really wanted to sell Kate on the idea that she was gaining weight, looking at herself now, Mia giggled at how her tight tummy poked out from under her shirt. Shit, she couldn’t see her toes.. And she wasn’t quite crazy about the pressure in her lower stomach, but the effect was worth it. Mia had created the illusion that she had gained some serious poundage.

Ulvrik likes this.
  12. Feb 1, 2019 #32

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Mustering up some courage, Mia opened the door. Much to her surprise, Kate didn’t even take her eyes off the TV. One of her favorite shows was on, so perhaps Mia should not have been that surprised.

“Where’ve you been?” Kate muttered, as her eyes remained glued on the screen in front of her. Mia noticed an empty plate and fork in front of her. Clearly Kate had eaten dinner in front of the TV again.

“I was studying with Lara. I grabbed dinner on campus before I came home.” Mia lied, as she observed her blonde roommate. Kate was wearing what she’d had on earlier. A loose blouse, and a comfortable looking skirt. Mia could spy the blonde’s softer looking tummy poking against her shirt because of her seated position.

“Cool.” Kate mumbled, as Mia decided she needed to do something to get Kate’s attention. She didn’t stuff herself with five pounds of cheesecake for nothing damnit!!

Mia wobbled to the kitchen as fast as she could in her full state. Reaching upward to grab a bowl proved tougher than normal with a big stuffed gut. Nevertheless, Mia eventually succeed and placed a bowl in the kitchen table while the threw some popcorn in the microwave. Next, she went to the cupboard of their pantry closet and grabbed a box of store-bought cookies. With popcorn and cookies in hand, Mia went to join Kate on the couch. She made sure to plop her booty right down next to her and let out a loud grunt in the process. This got Kate’s attention.

“Hey watch where you land that butt Mia! You could have killed me!” Kate playfully joked, as she suddenly caught a glimpse of Mia’s pronounced belly out of the corner of her eye. Her head snapped to investigate!

“I’m sorry Kate! I’m just tired is all,” Mia acted worried, while she stroked her bloated gut and muttered, “I don’t look like I’m getting fat do I?”

“No, nonsense! You look hot Mia! Same as always!” Kate reassured her, as the blonde’s eyes begged to differ. Mia looked fucking pregnant! What the hell had she scarfed down for dinner?? Her gut looked huge! Her pants looked like they were on the verge of ripping and her shirt.. her shirt looked like it couldn’t even compete with Mia’s modest boobs, much less her belly! Holy shit.. Mia Preston had a belly! She really did! All those breakfasts and dinners were doing their job!

“Are you sure? I’ve been feeling bloated for the past few days..” Mia murmured, as she gave the bowl of popcorn to Kate and placed the cookies on her lap.

“It’s probably just your period, or I bet it’s just, like, water weight.” Kate rebounded. She couldn’t believe it. Mia had been complaining about feeling bloated for the better part of a week, but Kate didn’t believe there was anything to those complaints.. Until now..

“Yeah, you’re probably right.” Mia grunted, as she enjoyed Kate’s choice of words. ‘Water weight.’ Haha, if she only knew Mia had just gulped town two bottles of water for this display!

Rather than make a further scene of her bitchy rival, Kate played it cool. The girls were soon distracted by the roar of the TV. Mia made a conscious effort to only take one piece of popcorn at a time and put her hand in the bowl less often than Kate. It was the same with the cookies, Mia only ate two over the course of an hour and a half, while Kate had munched her way through the other four.

Kate even ended up making more popcorn and eating most of it too. Mia was pleased with her work but soon realized she had forgotten about one critical issue. All of that water sloshing around in her stomach really made her have to pee, as the hours ticked by the pain was almost unbearable. Mia could feel her bladder reaching its full capacity. She felt so bloated she could barely move. As bed time approached Kate shut off the TV and told Mia she was going upstairs. Mia tried to get up but the pain in her bladder was too much, with a loud “Uff!” Mia fell back onto the couch. This got Kate’s attention. However, rather than panic Mia decided to use her situation to her advantage.

“Ugh, Kate.. I think I ate too much. My stomach really hurts, look how full it looks.” Mia whimpered, as she made a pouting face toward Kate.

“Oh my gosh, you’re right!” Kate gawked playing along. She couldn’t act totally oblivious to Mia’s gut, she might give herself away. Smiling, Kate gave Mia’s tummy a poke which caused Mia to squeal like a pig in response.

“Uff, Kate don’t, it hurts! Just help me to my bed, okay?” Mia pleaded, as she tried to wiggle herself to the edge of the couch.

“No problem, here give me your hand.” Kate said, as Mia graciously grabbed it.

With that, Kate helped pull Mia off the couch and lug her up the steps. Mia really thought she might just have an accident, but Kate went to her room, so Mia had the opportunity to hog the bathroom. Relief! Mia couldn’t help but realize this was a close call. She really needed to adjust her strategy. Rather than bloat herself with cake and water, Mia made a mental note to stick out her stomach every time Kate was around. Maybe she could fashion something to wear under her clothes that might make her stomach look bigger.. Either way, she had to learn from this experience. She needed to be less reckless with her consumption. There were smarter ways to appear heavier. If Mia incorporated them into her revenge strategy she wouldn’t have to worry about herself fattening up as she plumped up Kate…

Ulvrik likes this.
  13. Feb 1, 2019 #33

bob1139

bob1139

bob1139

This story is progressing along nicely and is both interesting and believable.

14. Feb 8, 2019 #34

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Thank you for the praise! This is one of my more grounded stories on the more realistic side of things. Thanks for the feedback!

15. Feb 8, 2019 #35

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Volume 1: Chapter 8- The Spoils of Victory

Seeing Mia filled to bursting last night had been something special. Kate awoke the next morning with an optimism and energy that she couldn’t recall feeling ever before. Mia Preston was gaining weight, and all was right with the world! Of course, Mia’s stomach had looked more stuffed than softly pudgy with additional fat, but it was a start. A glorious start! Her plan was actually working! Kate could hardly believe it if she hadn’t seen it with her own two eyes! Mia had blindly fallen into the sinful habits of snacking and overeating! And she was only just beginning to pay the price. Kate would make sure that Mia suffered the full consequences of her gluttony.

The only obstacle thwarting Kate’s desire to stuff Mia to the gills on this fine day were Friday’s classes. However, luck was on her side and classes seemed to finish rather quickly. Her mind had been narrowly focused all day on what fattening foods to best put within Mia’s greedy reach Last weekend had gone so well with pizza and beer. Perhaps this weekend called for more of the same. Kate couldn’t deny that she was eager to see how many succulent calories Mia would gulp down this time. It was like watching a spoiled pig fattening up for market, Kate was proud of her handywork. She wondered when others might well comment on the changes she was fostering around her perfect friend’s midsection.

Seeing Mia grow a bona-fide pot belly was Kate’s endgame. It was her terms for victory in this vindictive game she was playing. So, every battle fought along the way to get her their felt like a triumph. Last night had been one such triumph, and Kate couldn’t get enough of it. She was feeling an addicting mixture of excitement and suspense. Part of her was worried she’d be caught, her plans discovered and her dream of knocking Mia off her thrown taken away from her. She had to be careful, there was a lot at stake here. However, the idea of a softening Mia forced to relinquish her domineering social authority to Kate was such a satisfying thought. Kate wasn’t just excited for the benefits of being the queen bee, something about engineering Mia’s fall from grace was alluring to her. Maybe it was innocent catharsis. Or maybe it was something else.. Kate couldn’t be sure until the moment arrived. Then she would know.

Living in Mia’s shadow had deprived her of such joy for far too long. In fact, it took a considerable amount of restraint for Kate not to celebrate her first clear win last night. She still had half a mind to pat herself on the back and treat herself to the spoils of victory. However, she couldn’t be distracted from her mission. Not now. Well.. Fuck it! It was the weekend! Since she was gunna make sure Mia stuffed herself silly every night, a fucking celebration was in order!

Friday night was a blur of activity. Before heading off to explore the party scene, Kate, Mia, Jessica and Lara all met up to pregame and chow down on some takeout for dinner. Rather than grace one house with their presence tonight, the girls decided to party hop. They started off by visiting some frats; however, Kate and Mia had to deal with an almost abnormal number of guys hitting on them. While they both normally garnered considerable attention wherever they went, the brazen pick up attempts were obviously more frequent than usual.

They were both wearing some sexy and revealing outfits, so that was probably the reason for the extra attention. Meanwhile, Jessica had found a home on the dance floor and Lara had surrounded herself with a wall of sorority sisters, they weren’t going anywhere for a while. Wanting enough space to breath, Mia and Kate went to the next party on their own.

However, the story was the same wherever they went. It was like every frat had freaking overdosed on testosterone or something (Viagra perhaps?). It really made partying a little difficult. Attention was nice, but this was overkill. It was obtrusive. Mia just wanted to play some pong and Kate just wanted to find a party with a good vibe where she could feel comfortable letting loose and celebrating.

After some consideration, they decided to venture to the football party. Some senior members of the team had a large house off-campus, much larger than most of the frat houses. However, their reputation was such that their party shenanigans only teetered toward chaos after they won a game. Since the team’s record last season was three wins and nine losses, and they weren’t scheduled to play their next game for another week, Mia and Kate figured their party would be more manageable than at the frats.

As luck would have it, they were right. The football house was a mellow good time. The guys were not too rowdy, the party was not too populated, Mia got to play her pong, Kate got to flirt with some hunky football players. Overall, the night was a fun one and both Mia and Kate got well and truly drunk in the process. Kate was surprised Mia didn’t parade around the party and show off like usual. Perhaps Mia was a bit self-conscious about the way her stomach bloated out with all that beer? Every time Kate checked up on Mia it seemed like her beer baby was sticking out even further! Perhaps the extra pounds were forcing Mia to indulge in some humility. Kate could only hope this was a trend.

By the time they got home, Kate was quick to order more late-night pizza with the hope it would end up as empty calories plumping out Mia’s taut stomach or, even better, fluffing up her big rear. Unfortunately for Kate, Mia was not drunk enough to fall for her drunken ruse. Mia had been conscious enough to stick out her stomach every time Kate had been near her all night. She wasn’t going to trip at the finish line. Due to Mia’s manipulation, it was the big-breasted blonde who ate the lion’s share of the pizza that night. Another battle stealthily won in their secret war of weights.

Saturday played out just as well for Mia. Kate was pretty hungover and unknowingly gobbled down twice the amount of breakfast Mia had consumed. Lunch involved some cinnamon pretzels and fast food, because both Mia and Kate settled for nourishment at the mall’s food court. They did a little shopping, but nothing to crazy. Dinner went hand in hand with pre-gaming, and once again the night followed the script written on Friday, annoying horny guys and everything.

Mia normally thrived on the party environment but, oddly enough, this weekend all she could think about was Trent. She kept a lookout for him at the parties she attended, but never bumped into him. Mia desperately wanted to see him, but she couldn’t let Trent know that. She didn’t want to come off as obsessive. Acting conservatively, Mia only texted him toward the end of the night on Saturday, saying she was excited for their date tomorrow. Mia was silently pleased he responded right away. It seemed the excitement was mutual! Their second date was scheduled for Sunday around 1PM, and the universe wasted no time in making the hours tick by.

Sunday morning, Mia was graced with a good night sleep and a light breakfast. For once she’d woken up before Kate. Her devious roommate had not only feasted heavily on the cheese-fries Mia had ordered at 2AM, but also succumbed to eating a full bag of cookie dough because of Mia’s prodding and temptations. Of course, Mia left a note claiming credit for eating the cookie dough in a sloppy drunk binge. She didn’t want Kate putting the pieces of her drunken night together. Mia also wrote down that she’d replace the dessert she’d shamefully eaten in her drunken stupor. Food shopping was a convenient excuse to get out of the house before Kate woke up; however, once Mia opened her car door, she remembered her battery was still dead. Fuck.

Since Mia had procrastinated on solving the issue with her car battery, Trent was kind enough to pick her up. Mia was worried that the extra time sitting around waiting for Trent could alert Kate to her relationship plans but, as it turned out, avoiding detection by Kate was actually rather easy. By the time Trent arrived, Kate had woken up, but was still groggily chowing down on breakfast. Since the kitchen was toward the back of the house, Mia knew she wouldn’t see or much less hear Trent’s car. Mia yelled a quick ‘goodbye’ to Kate as she hurried out of the house and cheerfully into the passenger seat of Trent’s car.

16. Feb 8, 2019 #36

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

The timing of the date meant that Mia probably would not get to the gym today but spending time with Trent was certainly worth a little more makeup gym time during the week. As they drove, Mia was quick to notice they’d both dressed far more casually then they had for their first date. Trent was wearing a far more typical t-shirt and basketball shorts combo. He still looked hot as anything, the tight shirt highlighted the big muscles in his arms and the v-shape of his manly torso, from his rock-solid abs to his broad shoulders.

Mia had gone with a form-fitting light-blue tank top and jean shorts combo. While Mia normally found jean shorts a bit uncomfortable and somewhat ill-fitting thanks to her rather spacious derriere, this pair was different. They had a classic denim look but were much stretchier and accommodating. The shorts fully covered any junk she sported in her perky trunk, and the waistband lavishly clung to her tight waistline. No more sticking out her stomach for show, she wanted Kate to think she was getting fat, not Trent.

Around Trent she made sure to utilize the best posture she could muster. She knew she was perfect, and she wanted him to see it. She was showing off a lot. Her shorts highlighted her legs, especially the full and toned nature of her thighs. Plus, the stretchy material really made her round bottom ‘pop.’ The tank top was short enough to reveal Mia’s cute belly button and possibly tight enough up top to make her b-cup bust look slightly larger. Her arms and delicate shoulders were slightly covered by the natural way Mia had chosen to let her jet-black hair down. She hadn’t bothered with forming locks of beautiful curls. She wanted to see if Trent still liked her when she didn’t put twenty minutes of work into her hair.

The local options for mini-golf in Adamsville were twofold. There was a smaller family-owned place on the side of a somewhat major route outside of town. Mia couldn’t recall the name of the establishment, but she remembered it had been one of their stops during orientation. It was a nice place, but if you’d been their once, you’d seen it all. The other option was a newer establishment. Not only did this larger location have a more rigorous mini-golf course, they also had go-carting, and an ice cream shop! Trent made the proper executive decision to take her to the one with an ice cream shop. So far so good.

Trent payed for the festivities without even a single prompt from Mia. Mia was pleased as they picked their clubs and the color of their golf balls, Trent chose blue and Mia choose pink. Once they got to the course, Mia noted it was a hot day. She was reluctant to admit it, but she felt pretty dehydrated from partying so much the night before. Trent was sporting enough to let Mia go first and she promptly knocked the golf ball off the little green path it was supposed to follow. Trent meekly laughed and offered to let Mia try again before they started keeping score.

Mia was pretty embarrassed. She knew she was great at mini-golf. Her dad was an actual recreational golfer and had even payed for her to have lessons as a kid. Where was all that experience now? She wasn’t too hungover to win this little game. Wouldn’t Trent be impressed if she flat out beat him? Mia let out a deep breath. She had to get serious. As she readied to redo her first swing, she was confident she could do this…

Why did it have to be so freaking hot?? Mia was dying. She finished the 18th hole ahead of Trent on the scorecard but only by one stroke. If Trent made his next swing, it was a tie. There was nothing glorious about a tie. Nothing to be celebrated about finishing equal to one another. There was nothing exceptional about the same exact score. Freaking water trap on hole 9.. Mia should have adjusted more for it. Hell, there was a lot she could have done to better prepare for this date. For starters she should have worn a darker colored tank top, there was totally a huge sweat stain right by her cleavage. Her bra was definitely partly visible through the damp material. Trent was probably loving her little wardrobe malfunction, she’d caught him checking her out on numerous swings.

She watched him begin to line up his final shot. He was a good distance away from the hole, but it was a straight shot. All he had to do was pick the right angle to tap the ball, and make sure he gave it enough power. Wait a minute.. Mia had an idea. As Trent pulled the club back to swing, Mia called out, “Wait!”

17. Feb 8, 2019 #37

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“What?” Trent calmly replied, as he relaxed his arms and took a step back from his ball.

“Let me get my ball out of the hole first.” Mia explained, as she slowly took a step past Trent. She wasn’t in a rush. This was all for Trent. Mia slowly started swaying her feminine hips as she walked down the green path. She wasn’t looking but she knew Trent’s eyes were locked on her rear. As she approached the hole it would have been more practical to bend her knees and grab her ball, but that’s not what Mia did. Spreading her legs out a bit, Mia bent over at the waist, flexibly stretched her arms to the ground and tilted her pelvis backward to jut her tantalizing booty outward. She could feel the tightness of her pants, and to be honest, it wasn’t a comfortable position, but she wanted Trent’s mind on the womanly curves of her figure, not on the final shot he had to make.

Grabbing her ball, and slowly arching herself back upward, Mia grabbed the bottom of her tank top and shook it, fanning herself, as she walked back to Trent. The basketball star seemed impressed. Mia could tell by that dumb smirk on his face. As she settled for a spot to his side, Mia whispered, “Good luck.”

Trent didn’t respond, he just smiled, lined up his shot, and swung the club.. way.. too.. hard! The golf ball was on target but bounced out of the hole because of the force of the swing! Mia won! Jumping for joy and giggling like an obnoxious 7th grade school girl, Mia couldn’t help herself. She was just sooo happy!

“Well how about that Mr. Basketball star!? I won!” Mia proudly proclaimed, as she got within inches of Trent’s face to gloat.

“Someone sounds a little competitive. I thought we were just trying to have fun?” Trent bit his tongue. He had been really trying to beat her. He was impressed she’d won, but a little annoyed. Losing to a girl just felt.. wrong.

“Winning is fun. Haha, I thought you said you were good at mini-golf?” Mia teased, as she bounced in place from her excitement. Mia knew their game was getting a little heated, so she did her best to sound playful. She was happy he didn’t try to take it easy on her or something. That would have been no fun.

“I probably would have done better if you weren’t showing so much skin.” Trent admitted, as he eyed Mia’s legs and then scanned his way all he way to Mia’s breathtaking almond-brown eyes. Mia liked it when he looked at her like that.

“Couldn’t keep your eyes on the prize, huh?” Mia smirked, as she maintained a flirtatious eye contact with her crush.

“Couldn’t keep my eyes off the prize.” Trent corrected Mia, as he took a step forward and wrapped his arms around her. Mia gleefully accepted the hug, even though they were both pretty sweaty from the hot sun. Trent’s body felt hard like a rock. All that lean muscle.. She could feel it as she embraced him. However, Mia quickly realized this was not an innocent hug. It was an excuse for Trent’s hands to slowly slide down her back until.. She felt his tentative touch become firmer as he gripped her butt in his hands. A satisfying chill surged up her spine, as Trent felt the fullness and firmness of Mia’s hefty hindquarters.

“Ooh? Did I distract you?” Mia purred, as she instinctively put her hand on Trent’s cheek and lustfully tugged his lips to hers. The kiss sent even more shockwaves through Mia than Trent’s audacious butt grab! Although, he hadn’t let go of her sizable ass yet. Trent recognized Mia’s bottom was soft to the initial touch, but with his firm squeeze he could feel the strong muscle underlying the fat of Mia’s thick rear end. Overall, he found her delicate body just as aesthetically pleasing as she found his.

They remained locked in a passionate embrace until they heard the annoy family of four, that had been rushing them all game, begin to creep up behind them. Mia was the first to break off the engagement, although she really didn’t want to. Wanting to offer a continuation to their lovely little date, Mia softly said, “Since you lost, you buy the ice cream.”

“Ice cream? Who said anything about ice cream?” Trent mumbled a little taken aback. Had that been why Mia had taken their game so seriously? She hadn’t mentioned this to him before.

“Me, so pay up.” Mia ordered, as she poked Trent in his firm abs, grabbed his hand tightly and lead him off the course. Their hands remained locked, as the potential couple made their way to the ice cream station. Once they arrived and looked over the options, Mia asked him, “You want anything?”

“No, I’m good.” Trent sighed, as the teenager who was working behind the counter raised an eyebrow at Mia.

“Boo, way to make me look like a fat-ass.” Mia responded in a playful tone, she wanted ice cream but she sure as heck wasn’t going to eat it alone. She looked the judgmental little teenager, who was standing behind the counter, right in his eyes and made her order, “I’ll have a vanilla cone. He’ll have a chocolate cone.”

“What sizes?” The intimidated teenager replied.

“Small.” Mia answered, as Trent let out a sigh of relief. First the cheesecake, now ice cream.. Mia had a little sweet tooth. He was just glad her eyes were bigger than her stomach. He didn’t want to get stuck in another relationship with someone who didn’t care about their appearance.

As the teenager got their order ready, Trent turned to Mia and whispered, “Haha, you don’t take ‘no’ for an answer, do you?”

18. Feb 8, 2019 #38

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Nope.” Mia cheerfully smiled, as Trent could see she wasn’t joking. Mia was as audacious a girl as he’d ever seen. The fact she had the gall to order for him, against his wishes, was something Trent didn’t feel entirely comfortable with. It wasn’t a deal breaker or anything, he was sure Mia would act more obedient once they started dating officially. Mia clearly liked getting her way, and that was alright. She would just need to understand that his way was better. He was also curious why she came off as so.. spoiled? Naw, intitled. He had a few ideas.

“Have any siblings?” Trent slyly asked. He was willing to bet Mia was an only child.

“Yup, sure do. Got a little sister.” Mia smiled. She could feel butterflies fluttering around in her stomach again, Trent was asking about her family, already! He was probably envisioning meeting them someday. He saw a future with her!! Gosh, she really had him eating out of the palm of her hand. Mia knew she was a catch, but she hadn’t envisioned capturing Trent’s affection would be this easy.

“How much younger?” Trent inquired, as he paid the teenage worker what was owed for the cones and the prospective couple headed over to a bench to sit down. He was surprised Mia wasn’t an only child. She certainly acted like one. Maybe there was something he was missing.

“Umm.. Sarah’s three years younger.” Mia responded in such a way that Trent got the idea Mia wasn’t exactly sure about that fact. She sounded more certain as she continued, “She’s a freshman now.”

“Does she go to Douglas?” Trent spoked, as he continued his line of questions. Mia took a moment to lick her ice cream before replying.

“Haha, no. She was scared to apply far away from home.” Mia explained, as she watch Trent take his first.. bite?? Who bites off the tip of the ice cream?? Christ.. She’d have to teach him the proper way to enjoy ice cream at some point. It was never acceptable to bite off a chunk of ice cream, everybody knows you must lick it around the sides.

“Are you guys close?” Trent said after he swallowed his gulp of ice cream. Mia was grateful he hadn’t chosen to speak with his mouth full.

“Umm not really.. Don’t get me wrong, I love my sister, but she’s a nerd and..” Mia paused briefly, as if she had to think about it, “I’m not.”

“Darn.” Trent joked, as Mia moved to take another lick of her ice cream. Trent meant to add a sarcastic inflection to his next sentence, but it came out sounding totally serious, “Cause I think nerds are hot.”

“…” Mia face froze, mid-lick. With her tongue sticking out, she stared at Trent worried, with a blank expression in her widely opened eyes. It felt like her heart stopped beating. Was Trent saying she wasn’t his type??

“Sarcasm.” Trent quickly added for clarification.

“Hahahah! *cough*” Mia surged to life, as the worry in her mind vanished. Of course, she was Trent’s type! Who wouldn’t like her? With another nervous cough, Mia felt it was her turn to joke, “o-m-g *cough!* I think I’m dying..”

“Need mouth to mouth?” Trent offered with a grin, as Mia saw her opportunity to retaliate.

“Haha, you wish! Maybe we save the heimlich maneuver for the third date.” Mia smiled quite pleased with her little burn. She definitely wanted to get lost on Trent’s lips, but he’d have to work for it. She wasn’t going to come off as easy.

“So, you want a third date?” Trent confidently said, as he looked right into Mia’s eyes. She’d given herself away!

“Well I assumed, since we are enjoying our time together.” Mia muttered. She was a bit annoyed she’d made her intensions so obvious. It was like Trent could read her like a book sometimes.

“Mini-golf was fun, but you did force me to buy you ice cream.” Trent joked in a more appropriate tone this time. It seemed Mia caught on to the fact he was only playing around.

“Someone sounds salty about losing Mini-golf.” Mia comically observed, as her voice grew more taunting, “I had no idea I traumatized you!”

“Welp, yeah. I’m traumatized now. Thanks for that.” Trent played along, as he gave Mia another once over. So, she was a bit demanding, a little quirky, it didn’t matter. She was a blessing to look at. He could only imagine how great she would be in bed.

“Haha, you sound just like my sister!” Mia earnestly giggled. She crossed her legs and leaned closer to Trent before she continued, “When I was little, my family used to play mini-golf a lot over the summer and my dad would only let us stop for ice cream if one of us beat him.”

“So, that’s why you demanded ice cream?” Trent commented quietly enough for Mia to hear him. He sounded surprised.

“Force of habit. Sarah sucked at mini-golf, so it was always up to me to beat dad.” Mia revealed, as Trent nodded. His interested facial expression made him appear very attentive to everything she was saying.

“Do you have a picture of your family? It would be easier to visualize if I knew what they looked like.” Trent proposed concealing his anticipation. This was his opportunity.

19. Feb 8, 2019 #39

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Yeah, look!” Mia smiled, as she pulled out her phone from her purse and pulled up her last family photo. Trent didn’t waste a second on Mia’s father. First, he noticed Mia’s sister. She wasn’t bad. She actually looked a lot like Mia, but his main concern was Mia’s mother. Probably the truest indication of what Mia would look like as she aged. As he scanned the photo, he could not conceal a please grin. Mia’s mom looked great! She was fit, apart from her hips, but that will happen after birthing two kids. She looked like a model gone soccer mom, in the best possible way.

“Your family looks great.” Trent nodded, as Mia looked at him with approval in her eyes.

“Thanks, they’re not half bad.” Mia admitted, as she put her phone away.

“So, what do you wanna do on our third date?” Trent spoke with a certain insinuation on the tip of his tongue.

“No rush, we can figure it out next weekend.” Mia winked, as she caught the subtext.

“Next weekend? You don’t wanna see each other during the week?” Trent replied sounding disappointed.

“Well we could.. But they don’t count as dates.” Mia clarified, “Wanna hit the gym together in the mornings?”

“That sounds like fun.” Trent smiled. Mia would make a perfect little gym bunny. “I’ve been hitting the gym at 6AM. Does that work for you?”

“Umm.. no.” Mia spat quite frankly, “I need my beauty sleep. How about we.. study together?”

“That would be great. Do nights work for you?” Trent replied with a hopeful tone.

“Every night works for me.” Mia responded more suggestively, “Because.. I’ve got a lot of homework, so, you know.. We might have to study a lot.”

“I already told you I thinks nerds are hot, right?” Trent slyly joked.

“Haha, stop it!” Mia playfully nudged Trent’s muscly arm, “Thanks for the ice cream, and thanks for driving. Sure, you don’t know how to jump a car?”

“I could probably figure it out, I just don’t have cables.” Trent shrugged.

“*Sigh* Nobody’s perfect I guess.” Mia pouted.

“Except you.” Trent sweetly added, as he quickly leaned toward Mia and planted a gently kiss on her cheek.

“Aww! I wanna hear that from you every day!” Mia enthused, “Or else.”

“Haha, or else what?” Trent laughed.

“Or else next time I’ll have to beat you in something you actually care about. Maybe I’ll teach you a thing or two about basketball..” Mia playfully threatened, “Then again, maybe I shouldn’t. If I crushed you, I don’t think your ego could take it.”

“Alright, we are just gunna have to take this to the court right now. Someone’s gotta put you in your place.” Trent responded, as he stood up from the bench and picked up Mia by the waist and threw her over his shoulder.

“Haha, game on!” Mia laughed, as Trent’s spontaneous show of strength had her very impressed.

20. Mar 24, 2019 #40

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Volume 1: Chapter 9- Observations

Anticipation consumed Mia’s whole lived experience in the days following her second date with Trent. After mini-golf and ice cream, they’d played a short-lived game of basketball at the school gym. Short-lived because once Mia started losing, she made sure the game became decidedly more flirtatious. Before a winner could be called, Mia and Trent were making out behind the stands. It had been spontaneous, it had been sexy.. Kissing that boy was nearly all Mia could think about. ‘Nearly’ being the operative word. Mia was still wholeheartedly committed to making Kate grow into a bona-fide blimp.

Since Mia had indulged a bit too much around Kate over the weekend, and her date with Trent kept her out of the gym on Sunday, Mia decided to add an extra half hour to her workout routine this week. She had to, the self-preservation of her alluring feminine figure depended on it. She was now spending half an hour on the treadmill or elliptical, half an hour on the stationary bike, and half an hour on the Stairmaster. She would of course throw in some planks and squats between cardio exercises, but her main focus was burning the excess calories she’d been consuming.

Since her time spent in the gym every morning was getting progressively longer, she needed to adjust her daily routine to compensate. She started bringing clothes to change into after her workout. The girls gym locker room was pretty public and certainly not an ideal place to change, but Mia resolved to do it anyway. The benefits outweighed the costs. Additionally, because of her increased physical exertions, a strawberry-banana smoothie was no longer enough to satisfy Mia’s post-workout hunger. While changing in the locker room was an annoyance, it meant she could get to lunch before Kate or the others. This allowed her time to grab some extra food, in secret, to ease her post-workout hunger. Once her friends arrived, she would grab a salad to look like the perfect model of restraint compared to Kate. In her attempts to lure Mia into overindulging, Kate was scarfing down more and more food. Even Jessica and Lara noticed her growing appetite, although for now, they kept their observations to themselves.

In contrast to Mia’s busy mornings, her nights were something else entirely. True to her word, Mia met up every night during the week to ‘study’ with Trent. Although, neither of them seemed get a lot of reading done with their tongues lodged down each other’s throats. Mia had to admit the chemistry between the two of them was good, very good. As the days and nights gracefully passed by, she was certain their third date would be the one. Things were going to go to the next level. They were going to be official and, if Mia got her way, they were going to have some hot and steamy sex.

This desire was of course tempered by Mia’s concerns about Kate. She was still fooling her backstabbing roommate about gaining weight but hiding a full-on relationship with Trent was going to be too much. They’d both agreed to let Trent choose, so Mia worked out a little plan that should settle things with Kate nicely. For their third date, Mia and Trent were going to meet up at the town’s most prestigious college bar, O’Learys, on Saturday night. They were going to arrive separately. Mia would bring Kate along with her. They’d drink. They’d eat some bar food. Then when Trent arrived, he would come over and ask Mia for a dance. Mia would accept. After one dance, she’d leave with him for his place. Kate would be forced to see that Mia was Trent’s first choice. And all would be forgiven. Mia had already partially explained the situation to Trent, so he knew what to do.

While she was thinking about him, Mia pulled out her phone. She had some time on this lovely Friday afternoon while she was walking to class. She might as well see how her soon-to-be lover was doing. As she walked from the cafeteria to the lecture hall her class was located in, she traded sweet nothing’s with the boy that was going to rock her world in less than one short day. While Mia’s eyes remained locked on her phone, there were some other eyes locked on her..

“Are you kidding me? She’s not even that close yet. You look like a fool.” Jake commented, as Brian continued to stubbornly hold the door while none other than Mia Preston approached the lecture hall. It was a scene Brian’s housemate had seen time and time again. Brian would get his hopes up about Mia and then she’d dismiss him like he didn’t exist. It was cruel to watch.

“When in doubt hold the door. I’m just trying to be polite.” Brian explained to his painfully blunt roommate. As Mia slowly got closer, Brian tried to fix up his posture. He wanted to make the most out of his 6’2 frame. At the very least he wanted to come off as being taller than Jake. Jake was only 6’0 but he was pretty thin for his height with long brown hair for a guy. He looked more like a skater-boy than a mature adult, but if Brian slouched Jake would certainly look taller. It was a stark contrast between the two friends. Jake was so lean, and Brian was so thick. It was never a point of conflict between them though. Brian looked again to check Mia’s progress. She was closing in on the door, but she wasn’t walking very fast. She wasn’t even looking in front of her.

“What do you think is gunna happen? $10 says she doesn’t even look up from her phone.” Jake hypothesized, as he viewed Mia strolling toward the door nonchalantly. The girl looked like the devil in model’s clothing. She was wearing an expensive looking dark-blue halter top that was clearly embellished and a pair of slim fitting, high waisted, Capri shorts that extended to her knees. It was easy to understand why Brian liked her, she was a total knockout, but for his friend’s sake, Jake had to convince him otherwise.

“You’re on.” Brian grunted, as he stoutly accepted his roommate’s challenge. They both got silent, as Mia walked up the steps. Jake stepped to the side. Mia made her way to the door Brian was holding open. Her eyes were still locked on her phone, her thumbs were typing away. In a split second, Brian panicked, “Hey Mia!”

Brian’s rash action garnered a small wave from Mia, but her eyes never parted from her phone’s screen. She just walked by without any response.. Brian let the door close behind her. He had to admit he was disappointed, although maybe Mia was having an important conversation or something. Maybe she was having a family emergency.. or..