BBW Mia's Junior Year- by Polarisdreamer (~BBW, ~~WG, ~XWG, ~SEX, STUFFING, STUCKAGE, ROLE REVERSAL)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Mar 24, 2019 #41

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Volume 1: Chapter 9- Observations

“She didn’t even say thank you. Damn. You’ve got no shot dude.” Jake honestly gave Brian his unfiltered opinion.

“I don’t get it. She’s normally so nice.” Brian sighed, as he scratched his head.

“I’m sorry. She’s not into you man. Move on.” Jake spoke hoping Brian would heed his words for once.

“You’re a shitty wingman, you know that, right?” Brian retaliated. It was clear he wasn’t ready to listen to reason yet.

“What do you even like about her? Mia Preston is a stuck-up bitch.” Jake judgingly explained trying to sour Brian on the idea of idolizing the popular sorority princess.

“Would you be saying that if you were single?” Brian countered, as Jake bit his tongue. If he wasn’t dating Martha.. He’s probably be barking up the same tree as Brian.

“I get what you’re trying to prove. Okay, if I thought I had a shot with her, I probably wouldn’t call her that. But this is the crucks of my argument. You don’t have a shot with her. Why do you do this to yourself?” Jake asked honestly wondering for himself.

“She might seem a little stuck up on the outside, maybe even a little bitchy, but I’ve had class with her. I have class with her! In like five minutes! Trust me, she’s not really like that at all! She’s a real sweet girl.” Brian explained, as his eyes glossed over.

“Brian my friend. I had class with her too. Freshman year. I hate to tell you this, but I think you’ve fallen for her spell.” Jake said, while regretfully shaking his head. He had an idea of how to spare his friend further disappointment.

“Her spell?” Brian looked confused.

“Precisely, you’ve got the hots for Mia. So, you see her a little differently than you would if you didn’t have a crush on her. Think of it like beer goggles.” Jake began elaborating.

“So, you are saying that the fact that I like Mia, prevents me from see the real her?” Brian uttered, as he skeptically connected the dots Jake was leaving for him.

“Yeah! I’ll tell you what I see when I look at her. The girl has a booty, it’s as round and perky as they come. Probably manifested through vigorous amounts of squats and exercise. She’s proud of it. Even though she doesn’t dress like your typical gym bunny, you will always see her wearing pants that accentuate that big posterior of hers.” Jake exclaimed with a nudge of Brian’s elbow.

“The whole campus knows she has a cute butt. What’s your point?” Brian dismissed him.

“The point is she’s physically attractive.” Jake continued.

“I can see she’s really attractive. I’m not blind, but that’s not the only reason I like her.” Brian defended himself.

“Alright, let’s explore Miss Preston’s personality, shall we? Because she was able to work hard and amass such an esteemed butt, it’s safe to say Mia’s probably very goal-oriented and determined. That’s a positive. She’s also got a pretty loquacious and amiable personality.” Jake muttered, while summoning his best SAT vocabulary.

“What do you mean?” Brian responded, while raising an eyebrow.

“She’s talkative and friendly. At least on the surface. The fact that she’s hot and that she’s outgoing have won her a lot of fans on campus. But how many friends does she have? Like real friends?” Jake questioned.

“She’s in a sorority.” Brian answered. Girls in sororities had tons of friends.

“Girls join a sorority when they can’t make friends on their own. Mia literally pays a membership to surround herself with friends. She’s got that group she eats lunch with, but she’s practically always alone at parties. You know what that tells me? Once you get to know her, she’s fucking dull.” Jake roared with disgust. He was really trying to sour Brian on Mia.

“You have no idea if that’s true.” Brian grimaced.

“Think with your brain, not your dick. On the surface, Mia is free spirited, airy, positive.. She’s a real ‘girl next door.’ She spends most of her time with her small group of friends, never misses a party or event. She’s always up to date on the latest fashion trends. Her room is probably filled to the brim with every issue of Cosmo or UsWeekly..” Jake lavishly painted Mia’s persona, while he suddenly grew much more serious, “but at the end of the day those magazines are the only literature she knows. She’s so focused on cultivating her body she’s never spared a passing thought about cultivating her mind. Girls like Mia are great to look at, but not a good investment for dating. There is nothing to her. She’s just like every other hot girl. She’ll date the most attractive asshole guys available until her beauty starts to fade. Then she’ll be stuck with the person she really is at her core. A spoiled nobody. Because behind those big brown eyes, underneath the trendy clothes, and past the perfect persona, she’s empty.”

“Dude, you are so wrong.” Brian replied in complete revulsion.

“Then quit pussyfooting around and ask her on a date. Mia wouldn’t go out with guys like you or me. She’s shallow as fuck. Rejections sucks, but I think you need it to move on.” Jake honestly concluded, as he’d exhausted his patience. Brian would have to learn the hard way what happened when you flew too close to the sun.

“Alright. I’ll ask her out after class.” Brian vowed.

“$10 says she’ll say no.” Jake countered.

“Fuck you.” Brian grunted, as he opened the door to the lecture hall. He had to get to class. He’d deal with Jake later.

“Good luck buddy.” Jake waved, as he left Brian to his doom…

2. Mar 24, 2019 #42

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Class was more frustrating than usual. Not only were her legs super sore from her morning workout, she couldn’t seem to get comfortable. Mia just wanted the lecture to end so she could start her weekend, but Professor Mackie was just droning on and on about how men were privileged and how women were oppressed in society. It was the last time she would ever register for a sociology class. She would never have registered for this one if it wasn’t fulfilling a requirement for her to graduate. Half an hour into class and she was already fed up with listening to such nonsense. Wanting to derail Professor Mackie’s boring tangent, Mia uncharacteristically raised her hand.

“What about female privilege?” Mia poignantly blurted out in a confrontational manner.

“Excuse me?” Professor Mackie questioned wondering if he heard right. It was a rare event indeed for the pretty girl in the front row to actually participate in a discussion.

“Like, you say guys are privileged, and rich people are privileged.. What about female privilege?” Mia reiterated with just as much conviction as before. Her plunky middle aged professor looked befuddled.

“Well, female privilege doesn’t really exist with how we are defining the terms privilege and oppression. Remember, we are looking at privileges as unearned advantages and oppression as unearned disadvantages.” Professor Mackie explained hoping to educate the naive student.

“I heard. But what about like, that we get free drinks at bars? Or get out of speeding tickets? Or that people hold the door for us?” Mia listed, as she tilted her head and made her final point, “Aren’t those unearned advantages?”

“You make a good point. I wanna open this up to the class. Does what Mia describe constitute ‘female privilege’ as we’ve been defining the terms?” Professor Mackie wondered, as he looked to see who would raise their hand to challenge Mia. To his surprise not a single person raised their hand. That was odd. He was certain his higher-level students would tear apart Mia’s points for him. The silence in the room was deafening. Mia had a confident smirk on her face, as if she’d somehow won the engagement. Professor Mackie had just turned 40 a month ago, he’d been teaching at this school for over ten years. Unlike the class, Mia Preston didn’t intimidate him. But he wanted a student to be the one to bring her down off that pedestal of superiority. He’d call on his most reliable student. “Brian.”

“...” Brian was speechless. He didn’t want to cross Mia, but the professor had singled him out. Mia turned around in her chair and looked right at him. Of all the days to sit right behind her, this had to be the day! To describe the look on her face as warm would be a huge mistake, she was glaring at him. Clearly she didn’t like the notion of her argument being challenged.. But the professor had singled him out.. Nothing ventured nothing gained, right? Brian cleared his throat before nervously answering, “I’d say no.”

“Why??” Mia abruptly growled, as Brian avoided her harsh eye contact.

“Well, I’d agree with you.. I think your examples fit the definition of privilege. But I don’t think it’s universal. I don’t think all girls have doors held open for them or get out of speeding tickets. And a ton of girls have to pay for their own drinks at the bar.” Brian reasoned, as Mia turned back to the professor and pleaded her case.

“Not true! I’ve never had to pay for my own drink at a bar, I’ve gotten out of every speeding ticket an officer tried to give me and people always hold the door for me.” Mia urgently listed the personal experiences that supported her worldview. She wasn’t going to let fat Brian outshine her, even if it was in stupid sociology class. She was looking for Professor Mackie’s support, but his response caused her to grit her teeth.

“I think you’re proving his point Mia. Unfortunately, only a small segment of the female population benefits from the ‘privileges’ you are describing. Particularly, youthful and conventionally attractive women.” Professor Mackie pointed out, as he took a large breath and went back into lecture mode, “And besides, at least with the free drinks, usually something is expected in return. This isn’t exactly what we should be considering privilege. Since women lack the same access to institutional power as men, a more potent example of privilege and oppression would be the example of sexual assault. It is an unearned advantage that men largely do not have to worry about street harassment, while women..”

“Professor glossed over it, but I think he called you conventionally attractive.” Brian whispered in Mia’s ear, as the professor kept talking. Mia couldn’t help but smirk. She was annoyed Brian disagreed with her in front of the whole class, but she was glad she wasn’t the only one who’d caught that subtext.

“Haha, I think so too.” Mia whispered in return, as she turned around and threw a gentle punch against Brian’s flabby forearm, “That’s for making me look like an idiot.”

“I’m sorry, I thought you made a good point.” Brian quietly responded, as Mia let out a huff of argumentative energy.

“You have a funny way of..” Mia began to scold Brian a bit too loudly..

“Something to add Mia?” Professor Mackie interrupted, as Mia turned around and shined him a sweet smile.

3. Mar 24, 2019 #43

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Yeah but first, could you repeat what you said one more time?” Mia sweetly asked, as Professor Mackie obliged her.

“I said, we need to understand these concepts in reference to whether or not they constitute a personal problem or a public issue. Using your example, let’s say you are at a bar and don’t get offered a free drink. Is that a public issue or a personal problem?” Professor Mackie questioned, as Mia didn’t even think about her response.

“I always get offered free drinks. I’m conventionally attractive, remember?” Mia confidently spoke with a suggestive inflection toward the end of her statement. As the class let out a mixture of giggles and blatant laughter, she could see Professor Mackie trying not to blush. That’s what that pudgy professor got for talking down to her.

“Okay,” Professor Mackie regrouped. He was not about to let this lesson go down the drain because of some slip of the tongue. “Let’s say you’re not the youngest girl in the bar. It’s been a few years since college, you’ve got a stressful job and you’ve let yourself go. It’s after work, you’re tired, you don’t have time to put on make-up, and you weigh double what you weighed in college. You enter a bar just looking for a good time and nobody offers you a free drink. Is that a personal problem? Or a public issue?”

“Ugh! I would never ‘let myself go!’” Mia vehemently countered, as the class settled down to observe this confrontation.

“For the sake of the example, lets say you have.” Professor Mackie suggested just wanting Mia to engage with what he was saying.

“Women only get heavy after college cause they have children.” Mia snobbishly argued, as Professor Mackie did his best not to roll his eyes. Maybe when Mia was forty she’d realize things were not so simple.

“Okay, in the scenario you’ve already had two children. Answer the question.” Professor Mackie elaborated to try and get Mia to just think.

“Well, then my husband would buy my drinks.” Mia quickly figured, as Professor Mackie couldn’t believe how difficult this was. He’d dealt with stubborn student’s before, but Mia was something else.

“Okay, you are a divorced and currently single mother of two. You’re in your mid-thirties, you’re overweight, and you’re coming to the bar straight from work. You are just looking for a good time and nobody offers you a free drink. Is that a personal problem? Or a public issue?” Professor Mackie rephrased, as the class could sense his growing frustration. Mia on the other hand looked stumped. She couldn’t conceive herself ever being in such a situation.

“Well.. If I kept my husband and if I kept in shape.. Well that’s probably why I lost my husband.. So, it’s my fault for getting overweight. If I never let myself go, I would still get free drinks. So, it’s a personal problem.” Mia concluded, but she didn’t sound too sure of her answer.

“Anyone disagree?” Professor Mackie asked the class, as he didn’t bother with waiting for nobody to raise their hand this time, “Brian.”

“…” Brian couldn’t believe this was happening again. Mia turned around. He bit his tongue as he saw her beautiful eyes glare at him. Oh well, he probably blew any shot of Mia agreeing to a date with him already, “*Ahem* I feel like it’s a public issue that women are treated so differently based on their age and appearance because it is so widespread. And I feel like weight is something that could be a personal problem or a public issue.”

“Huh..” Mia mumbled to herself. She actually kinda saw Brian’s point about the free drinks, but not about weight being a public issue. The class was looking at her to respond. Brian had totally outshined her in his response. She had to save face somehow. She should have done the readings this week.. She decided to go on the offensive and gave Brian a poke right in the middle of his big belly, “Weight is not a public issue. If you are fat, it is because you are either lazy or have a medical problem.”

“No that’s not exactly a fair view of it Mia.” Professor Mackie intervened, before Mia cut him off.

“Okay, normal women can also get heavy because they birth children. Men get heavy because they grow a beer gut after marriage.” Mia accused, as she looked right at her professor’s own beer gut. Then she turned her eyes to Brian, “Or before, like in college.”

The class couldn’t help but burst into laughter, as Brian sheepishly blushed and Professor Mackie was taken aback by Mia’s audacity. Mia smirked to herself. Perhaps class didn’t have to be boring after all. She was actually starting to have some fun…

After class ended, Brian didn’t bother keeping his word to Jake about asking Mia out. Jake was right. She would never date him. She thought he was fat and lazy. Brian was feeling hurt. Had he really blinded himself about Mia? Was she not the sweet angel of a girl he’d always envisioned? She was a little prickly on the outside, but would she behave differently if they were one-on-one? What did it matter? It’s not like he’d ever get the chance to find out.

“Hey, wait up Brian.” A cheerful voice burst from behind him as he walked down the hallway.

“M-Mia?” Brian stuttered very surprised Mia was talking to him after they had sparred almost the whole class period.

“Do you know how to jump a car battery?” Mia sweetly asked, as Brian couldn’t believe his luck.

4. Mar 26, 2019 #44

Flyinggazelle

Flyinggazelle

Flyinggazelle

Loving this story! I was starting to think you'd stopped writing it haha. It's a nice change of pace to read a much more realistic, drawn out narrative. I wonder how Brian's plan to ask Mia out will effect her plan to fool Kate. Can't wait for the next installment!

5. Apr 2, 2019 #45

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Thanks for the encouragement! I have not been getting that much feedback on this one so I was not sure how people were receiving it. I'm still writing this one, my schedule just has gotten a bit more crazy lately.

6. Apr 2, 2019 #46

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Volume 1: Chapter 10- Effortlessly Beautiful

“You are a total life saver!” Mia cheered without a hint of annoyance. She could forgive Brian for running a little late on this warm Saturday afternoon. After all, he finally pulled up to her house and was now wasting no time in aligning his truck beside her car. She was just happy her car was finally about to be put back into working condition!

“Don’t mention it. I’m glad I can help.” Brian responded, as Mia observed his bulky figure lurch out of the driver’s seat of his truck. Mia was not impressed by the baggy sweats he was wearing but she was happy to see him. He sounded all calm, cool and collected, but she could spy sweat on his palms and forehead. There was a chance, since Brian was a bigger guy, that the warm weather was to blame for his perspiration.. but Mia’s money was on Brian being nervous around her. He was doing his best to hide it, but Mia could see through him.

“So.. What’s next?” Mia innocently chirped, as Brian reached into his car and pulled out some jumper cables.

“We gotta pop the hoods and attach these. It shouldn’t take too long.” Brian admitted, as Mia nodded her head. That was good news. It was only the third weekend of the semester, but time was of the essence, she had a schedule to follow today.

As Brian worked, Mia decided to grace him with some attention. She asked him about classes, weekend plans, haha.. workout plans. He mentioned he had applied for a spring semester TA position, explained that tonight he was going to some game night his roommate was hosting and lastly that he probably wasn’t gunna make it to the gym this weekend, no surprise there. All and all, the conversation was rather harmless. Mia thought it might have been a pain to have to entertain Brian, but to his credit he was mostly focused on getting her car running.

Clearly, Brian was a great choice. She was pretty pleased with herself. It had hardly taken any cheerful coaxing on her part to convince him to help her after class on Friday. With a quick bat of her eyelashes and a flash of her deliriously joyful smile, there was no way he could have refused her. Was this one of the privileges Professor Mackie claimed didn’t exist? Probably, but Mia could hardly care at the moment. As she watched Brian work so diligently, she got a little curious.. By the time her car roared back to life, she had to know..

“How did you get so good with cars??” Her seductive voice cooed.

“Uhh, my dad works at an auto shop. He always wanted me to know how to take care of myself. Changing a tire, jumping a battery, I guess that stuff was just part of it.” Brian explained, as he looked at Mia. He’d hardly been brave enough to make eye contact with her, but now he was seeing. Her long dark hair was combed to perfection, she was wearing a black tank top and some formfitting dark blue jeans. It was a simple look, effortlessly beautiful. His eyes were on her and her eyes were on him. He frankly wondered what he looked like to her.

“My dad always told me to get help if anything went wrong with my car.” Mia shared, as she immediately regretted her words. It made her sound helpless or something. Just because she didn’t know how to jump a car didn’t mean she was helpless!

“As long as you get help from somebody who knows what they are doing, that’s good advice.” Brian responded, as Mia relaxed a bit. Brian wasn’t judging her for not knowing.

“Well if something like this ever happens again, you’ll be the first person I turn to for help.” Mia smiled, as she opened the door to her car.

“You should keep the engine running for 15-20 minutes. Maybe drive around town or something. You want the battery to recover.” Brian suggested, as Mia fought the urge to question him. Why did it matter if she kept the car on for that long? What was the reason? Did he assume she knew? She wasn’t about to look dumb by asking. Besides, Brian clearly knew what he was talking about.

“Okay, I will.” Mia cutely smiled. She turned to get into her car, but she hesitated. She was feeling appreciative. Turning back to Brian, Mia took a quick breath before blurting, “I can pay you for your help.”

“It’s all good. I don’t want your money. I’m just glad I could help.” Brian responded without even thinking.

“You sure there isn’t anything I can do to repay you?” Mia coyly hinted. She knew how Brian was always trying to sneak in a dance with her whenever they spoke at parties. It was probably why he helped her in the first place. He had a crush on her. She’d seen it plenty of times before. He’d probably be willing to do anything to get a second alone with her. In fairness, she was actually considering letting him dance with her the next time they bumped into each other at a party. He’d earned it.

“Don’t worry about it Mia. We’re good.” Brian smiled, while Mia seemed perplexed. No money, no dance at a party, no nothing? What a guy! Mia could hardly believe anyone would be so selfless. Maybe Brian really was just a nice guy.

Rather than just take Brian’s kindness and head out on her way, Mia looked around to see if anybody she knew was passing through the quiet street. The road was empty, and the sidewalks looked just as barren. Stepping out from her car and towards Brian, Mia quickly leaned into him and gave him a grateful hug across his big soft belly. She made sure to squeeze him hard to show her appreciation.

“Thank you.” Mia hummed before letting go and hopping behind the wheel of her car. After buckling her seatbelt, Mia put the car in drive and rolled down her window, “Enjoy your game night! Bye!”

“…” Brian could only smile and wave. His words had gotten lost somewhere deep in his throat. He’d had the perfect opportunity to ask Mia on a date and totally blew it. Mia had just hugged him out of nowhere and he hadn’t said anything! He couldn’t believe it. Like a deer in the headlights. He was a little stunned. It seemed like there was a slight chance Mia mirrored his feelings.. Jake be damned, with hope in his heart, Brian wasn’t gunna give up on Mia just yet.

7. Apr 2, 2019 #47

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Mia hadn’t thought much about her actions in the moment but as she drove it began to sink in. She full on hugged Brian. Fat Brian. It hadn’t been a flirty hug, of course it wasn’t flirty, he just.. well.. one act of selfless kindness deserved another, right? She’d done her good deed for the week and she’d no doubt made Brian’s day. She could take some pride from that fact. But.. why did she feel awkward about it? Nobody had seen it. Brian was the only witness, he could keep a secret.. If not, she could have him buried alive if necessary. Okay, maybe not buried alive..

She needed to get her mind off this. Hugging Brian was no big deal. Although, wrapping her arms around Brian had been an odd sensation. It was a very different from hugging Trent. Brian was so soft, and Trent was built like a rock. Trent.. That’s right.. Tonight, was the night! She had errands to run!

The passing thought of Trent helped Mia refocus herself. She used her mandatory driving time to run a special errand she’d been planning for almost a week now. Mia turned her attention to her big-breasted backstabbing roommate. Kate had been at her fattening plan for almost a month and Mia need to make it look like Kate’s efforts were having a bigger effect on her.

After about 15 minutes of driving, Mia parked her car at the grocery store and headed to the section where they sold junk. The first item on her shopping list was a beach ball. Not one too small or too enormous. The appropriately labeled ‘standard’ beach ball size would work well for her little project. The second item she needed was a couple of larger bandeaus. The strapless bands of fabric were normally reserved for fitting around the bust, but in this case, Mia had another idea of what to use them for.

Pleased with her purchases, Mia was quick to get home. She wasted no time in hurrying up to her room. She was so excited to see how her little ‘project’ looked. With her door firmly closed and Kate unaware downstairs, Mia began inflating the beachball. She was careful to make sure she didn’t let any air escape from the spigot. Once the ball was about three-quarters of the way inflated she held it up to her stomach and stood in front of her mirror. Was this how big she wanted her belly to appear? How much would the bandeaus and a tank top press it down? She wanted it to look like she’d grown a bit of a belly. She definitely didn’t want to look knocked up. She’d just have to try it on and give it a look see.

Working carefully, but with excitement, Mia used the bandeaus to secure the partially inflated beachball to her torso. It really was not hard to keep in place, a single tight bandeau could have done the trick, but Mia used two for safety. Adjusting the ball, Mia made sure to point the air nozzle down toward the ground. If it pointed out or up, it would be noticeable through her shirt, if it pointed back toward her, it would surely irritate her skin and start hurting after a little while.

Mia finished the belly costume by throwing a normally looser tank top on and tugging it into place. Angling her body toward the mirror, Mia nearly laughed at what she saw. Her ‘belly’ looked cartoonishly large against the backdrop of her otherwise slender figure. She looked convincingly... very pregnant. NOT the look she was going for. She was going for.. ‘couch potato with a little round beer gut,’ not ‘knocked up college coed.’ She’d have to adjust how much air she put into the beach ball. And as Mia thought about it, she figured she might be able to get away with wearing a tighter tank top too. She’d try a few different ‘belly’ sizes and then try on a few different shirts to see which one went best with her new fake belly. There was something intoxicating about so thoroughly deceiving Kate. She knew she was winning this secret contest and this latest scheme was just the cherry on top of the cake.

As the light of the day began to fade and the night’s festivities loomed on the horizon, Mia was ready to put on a sinister display. She probably put way too much time into her new look, but she was proud of the final result. Normally she dressed to steal the show, but tonight she made sure to appear uncharacteristically ordinary. It was all part of her plan, in a few short hours Kate would have to stomach more than just fattening food! That backstabbing bitch would have to stomach the fact that she lost Trent to a rather well-fed looking Mia.

Mia could hardly wait. To make things even better, Jessica was off with her new boyfriend and Lara was out this weekend with a cold. It was just Kate and Mia, all alone together. The sting of being rejected would burn even more without their friends to fall back on. It was what Kate deserved. Mia was sure of that.

For the first time in over two hours, Mia’s door slowly crept open. She tentatively poked her head out to look around. Her pierced ears heard noise coming from Kate’s room.. Good! She was getting ready to go to the bar! This was the perfect chance for Mia to embellish her weight woes and keep Kate’s attention away from the calories she was dumping into her busty hourglass frame. Mia pushed open her door a bit more and took a quiet step forward. She’d really gone all out with this costume.

Starting from the bottom, Mia had worn some modest light-brown colored heels. The uncomfortable shoes were surely the sexiest way to add some height to her look and it had the added benefit of making her legs appear longer. Mia chose to cover her luscious legs with a tight pair of blue jeans. Although, they were a full size smaller than she normally bought. Mia had spent way too much time furiously forcing the material up her thighs and over her butt. They looked tight, they felt tight, and Mia was pretty sure they were giving her a wedgie as she walked toward Kate’s bedroom door. Maybe she should have gone with some more comfortable pants, but the real goal of her outfit was to highlight her ‘heavier’ figure.

Mia’s tight white tank top was firmly tucked into the beltline of her jeans. The garment cradled Mia’s ‘belly’ and gave her the desired little couch potato tummy she had been going for. She wore a red and black button-down flannel shirt over the tank-top, but only buttoned the shirt around her inflated proxy belly. Since the flannel was a size small, the way the shirt’s material hugged her ‘chubby gut’ made her look like a total shameful fatty. She wanted Kate to see her like this. With her ‘pudgy gut’ withstanding her efforts to ‘conceal’ it. Mia tried to temper her considerable excitement as she neared Kate’s bedroom door. The moment of reckoning was at hand.. However, before Mia could begin her prepared speech, Kate’s shrill voice pierced the air.

8. Apr 2, 2019 #48

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Umm, Mia..” Kate groaned sounding annoyed from inside her room, “Could you help me *Grunt* clip my bra?”

“Yeah sure.” Mia replied, as she stepped into Kate’s room. Looking around, the place was a mess. There were more than a few shirts and pants scattered on the floor. Had Kate not been doing laundry? Or.. Maybe.. Was she having trouble squeezing into something sexy for the bar?? That’s when Mia glanced at her big breasted housemate. Kate was standing near her closet mirror with her back turned to Mia. Her long blonde hair was done up into a high pony tail, her back was bare since she wasn’t wearing a shirt yet, but her jeans.. Mia eyed the way Kate’s white-denim jeans tightly hugged her hips and butt. This was new.

Normally there was no denying the figure-flattering power of a really good pair of jeans; however, in this case, not all denim was created equal. Kate’s butt looked fuller and the hourglass shape of her hips looked more pronounced than she remembered. Kate looked softer. The jeans hugged her waistline so tight that Mia could see the extra soft flesh of Kate’s love handles poking out ever-so-slightly over the back of her tight jeans. Wait.. Love handles? Kate had love handles?? Since when?? O-M-G..

“Come on, help me!” Kate wined, as she jittered in place. Mia snapped to attention and grabbed the ends of Kate’s bra. She’d savor her victory later. Kate was looking heavier, but for now she’d have to play dumb. Mia tried to clip the bra together, but there was just not enough stretch. Apparently, Kate’s lower body wasn’t the only place where some ‘softening’ was occurring. As she tried to tug the bra straps together, Mia witnessed the sides of Kate’s once lean ribcage form into two distinct lumps of oversaturated doughy pudge on either side of the tight article of clothing. Kate was outgrowing her clothes.. and only after a month? Hahaha! Mia wanted to gloat, but she had to play it cool.

“Man, it does not wanna *Grunt* clip..” Mia grunted, as she gave a more sincere effort. Her arms were actually getting a little fatigued right up until she finally..

*Clip!*

“Fuck that’s tight..” Kate winced, as she adjusted her bra and let out a sigh of relief. That’s when she turned around, shirtless, toward Mia. Mia was sure not to let a glimmer of surprise emulate from her face; however, what she saw was startling. While Mia had ever-so-carefully constructed the illusion of a heftier gut, Kate’s was the living personification of what Mia’s was pretending to be. In her arrogance, Kate had been so preoccupied with her vain efforts to fatten Mia out of the spotlight that she’d failed to notice the honest-to-goodness pot belly she’d grown over the course of a month!

Some girls store extra fat around their tummy that bulges out from their sides, other girls sport a little lower belly roll that pouches out under their belly button, others still put on a bit of girth above their belly button and around their ribcage. Kate’s potbelly had it all. Little rolls of fat spilling out over the back of her jeans, a bulge just under her belly button that cemented the beginnings of a muffin top, love handles pouching out around her sides, and even a bit of concave girth around her solar plexus and around her softened ribcage. This was a girl who’d let herself go, and Mia wasn’t about to let Kate stop here.

“Your boobs are spilling out.” Mia commented, as she turned her attention to Kate’s massive tits. If her belly had grown, her breasts had swollen! Kate’s boobs were round in shape, seemingly equally full at both the top and bottom. If Kate had been a d-cup, she wasn’t anymore. Somehow, she’d gotten even bigger. “You should go with a bigger bra.”

“This IS my biggest bra..” Kate muttered in an almost self-conscious tone, while she leaned toward her bed and grabbed a turquoise colored crop-top tank-top. The garment was small-sized, Mia watched in delight as Kate struggled to put it on. Her blown up knockers were the major obstacle, but Kate was able to yank the shirt into place after a few tries. Much to Mia’s chagrin, Kate’s shirt was navel exposing. Maybe it wasn’t always so exposing, but Kate’s fuller midsection was clearly causing the fabric to ride up more than usual. Kate’s soft and squishy looking belly-button was completely on display.

“Wha-what happened? Did you shrink it in the wash or something?” Mia played dumb, as she continued eyeing Kate’s newfound flab.

“There is no way I could have shrunk all of them..” Kate mused, as she couldn’t help but doubt her choice of outfit now that she was in Mia’s presence. “Umm? Do my boobs look too big in this?”

“Your boobs always look big. Guy’s like that, you’ve got nothing to worry about.” Mia listlessly reassured her. She could tell from the look on Kate’s face that she wasn’t buying it. Mia had to act fast. She couldn’t have Kate getting wise to what was happening. With an attention-grabbing twirl, Mia barked, “*Ahem* What about me? Do I look okay?”

“Duh!” Kate bellowed, as her eyes were pleased to register a little belly hiding under Mia’s half-buttoned flannel. She’d been so concerned with her clothing issue that she’d completely ignored how well-fed Mia was looking. Her outfit looked almost ready to rip open around her gut! She could plainly see the pressure her tummy was putting on the flannel’s buttons. “You always look great Mia.”

“Really? Cause it took me forever to button my freaking pants!” Mia pouted, as she tried to embellish the costume she’d donned. Turning her back to Kate, and jutting out her ass, Mia groaned, “Ughhhh.. All my cute pants feel tight lately. Does my butt look bigger?”

“Your butt always looks big.” Kate teased, with a friendly pinch to Mia’s left butt-cheek. The spoiled bitch wasn’t kidding, her ass was squeezed so tightly into those jeans her meaty butt felt like a rock!

“Well what about my stomach? I hardly ate anything today, but I still feel bloated.” Mia frowned, as she turned around, arched her pelvis forward and let Kate get a full view of her beach-ball belly. She added a bit of vulnerability to her subsequent words, “Be honest, have I been eating too much? Is it noticeable?”

“No not at all! If anything, it’s just little water weight.” Kate quickly countered. She couldn’t hide a sly smile on the side of her face. Mia noticed it, but let it slide. Kate would get her comeuppance in due time.

“I hope soo..” Mia sighed, as she bit her lip for emphasis, “I’m gunna grab a snack downstairs. Hurry up and get ready so we can go okay?”

“Okay!” Kate chirped. Noticing Mia’s larger looking body had certainly raised her spirits and, in the moment, allowed her to forget about how her clothes were strangely fitting tighter than usual.

9. Apr 2, 2019 #49

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

It didn’t take the girls long to head out of the house and make their way across town to the bars. As they walked, they were apt to observe that the town was beseeched with college aged foot-traffic. People were pre-gaming, joining up with friends, grabbing food.. It was clearly going to be a crazy night. Most of the school’s team sports had played games earlier in the day and were now looking to let off steam. Mia was pretty thankful they wouldn’t be doing any house parties this weekend. She needed a break from the typical humdrum college party anyway. As she entered the nearest bar with Kate, they spotted a number of open seats.

“Where do you wanna go? Bar or booth?” Kate asked, as Mia shrugged.

“Ehh, it’s early. Let’s grab a table and order some food. I’m starving.” Mia decided, while Kate grinned.

“Didn’t you have a snack before we left?” Kate inquired with a touch of sass in her voice. She couldn’t hide her pleasure. Mia’s appetite was growing along with her belly!

“Oreos are never that filling.” Mia pertly replied, “I’m craving buffalo wings!”

“I’m a little hungry too. Can we order an appetizer also?” Kate asked in prodding fashion. Her mission tonight was to see Mia eat as much food as possible.

“Let’s grab a menu!” Mia roared with enthusiasm. She was willing to sound like a pig if it meant getting Kate to overindulge even more than usual.

As the girls rushed to their table and flagged down a waiter. They settled on two dishes to share for their meal. The first dish was Mia’s boneless buffalo wings with blue cheese. Mia knew one order of the saucy snackers amounted to almost 1,500 calories and 4,590 mg of sodium. The salt equivalent of gorging on over two large bags of potato chips. She’d make sure to share with her ‘dearest friend’ Kate. Kate would be kidding herself if she thought nibbling on some celery along with the wings would turn the meal healthy somehow.

Kate’s addition to their shared meal was stuffed potato skins. The hopeful blonde knew potato skins were certainly not regarded as a typical healthy choice. The boat-like munchies were brimming with high-calorie and high-fat ingredients like sour cream, bacon, and a medley of melty cheeses. Kate’s rational was just to encourage Mia’s indulgence as much as possible. One plate of the delicious appetizers was 2,070 calories with a sultry 135 grams of fat, the equivalent of over a dozen chocolate donuts. She hoped Mia was ready to swallow her fair share because Kate wasn’t going to let Mia out of eating at least half of what they’d ordered.

It took them about 40 minutes, multiple beers, and a trillion trivial conversations but, when it was all said and done, the girls both felt like winners. Stubborn kindness and placid smiles had ruled the night so far. Mia and Kate were so caught up in pretending to have fun with each other that they accidentally enjoyed each other’s company. As they got lost in gossip, talk of pop culture and petty trepidations, the food they’d ordered slowly but surely found a home in their bellies. This was a fact that both girl’s realized a little too late..

“Uggg.. I want more but I don’t think I could fit another bite..” Mia grunted, as she leaned back in her seat and cradled the bulging ball of air under her shirt that was passing for a belly. She felt as stuffed as she looked.. Why had she eaten sooo much?? And why was she still pretending she wanted more?? Perhaps the alcohol she’d downed was starting to influence her judgment.

“Go for it! It’s the weekend!” Kate encouraged, while she pushed the nearly empty plate of wings in front of her full-looking friend.

“Blehh..” Mia pouted, as she gave Kate a look of stuffed exhaustion.

“Oh, stop being so dramatic.” Kate dismissed, as she grabbed the lone remaining piece of celery, dipped it in some ranch and chomped it to bits.

“My tummy is happy but it’s sooo full!” Mia continued to wine, as she felt some pressure on her bladder when she tried to straighten up her posture, “I have to pee. Do you have to pee?”

“I’m good. I don’t wanna break the seal.” Kate sighed, as she rested her hand on her exposed midsection. She definitely felt full, but she didn’t have to go to the bathroom yet.

“Boo. Well I’m going.” Mia announced, as she leaned back in her seat and Kate watched her hands dart under the table.

“What are you doing?” Kate inquired, while she tilted her head in curiosity as Mia’s face grimaced.

“I have to button my jeans..” Mia slowly and quietly explained to her annoying roommate. When Kate began to smirk, Mia tried to snuff out her excitement, “Shut-up.”

“Why’d you unbutton them?” Kate asked sounding blissfully interested.

“Cause my belly feels like it’s gunna burst!” Mia exaggerated, “This is the last time I feast on bar food..”

“So dramatic.” Kate nearly laughed.

“Am not.” Mia argued, as she finally managed to button her tiny pair of jeans and got up from the table, “Be right back.”

10. Apr 2, 2019 #50

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

While she had intended to head straight to the bathroom, after a few steps Mia was distracted by a few fellow sorority sisters’ she spotted at another table positively stuffing their faces with greasy bar food. Chelsea and Amber. They were basically typical sorority groupies, although they had some notable differences. First off, Amber was a junior and Chelsea was her little. While a sophomore, Chelsea looked a bit more youthful than your typical sorority girl. She had a modest appearance, 5’4, dirty blonde hair, trim waist, skinny legs, and kinda plain everywhere else, at least in Mia’s eyes. Mia figured Chelsea was a late bloomer. By the time she turned 28 she’d probably look like she belonged in college.

Amber, on the other hand, was probably a girl whose looks peeked in high school. Ever since then, by Mia’s estimation, her metabolism took a dive. While certainly not fat in a conventional sense, Amber’s 180-pound figure certainly overtaxed her 5’8 frame. She had short brown hair that did nothing to complement the puffiness of her face, a sizable gut that was visible no matter what she wore, thick legs, pudgy arms, hefty breasts and a fat butt. The girl had been really pretty freshman year, but since then.. she’d let herself go. These two girls existed on the periphery of the sorority so Mia would not normally go out of her way to talk to them, but she had spotted a violation. She had to interact with them.

“Hey, what do guys think you are doing?” Mia meekly greeted her sorority sisters.

“Eating?” Amber responded thinking it was obvious.

“You’re wearing your letters!” Mia’s voice roared louder, as she pointed to their shirts. ΗΛΠ (Eta Lambda Pi) was plainly on display.

“So what?” Chelsea wondered out loud, as she looked down at her shirt in confusion.

“I wouldn’t be caught dead eating in public with my letters on! It’s against the rules!” Mia explained, as Chelsea looked at her, registered that Mia’s face looked serious and then looked to Amber for guidance.

“That is not a rule, is it?” Chelsea asked feeling worried she was gunna get in trouble.

“It’s not a rule, Mia’s just drunk.” Amber joked.

“It’s a rule! We just can’t write it down!” Mia snapped, as she leaned closer to Chelsea and continued, “We don’t want to get a bad reputation on campus! Our reputation effects the pledges we get! If we wanna continue being the most prestigious sorority, we have to get the best pledges every year! Our sorority’s not a bunch of fatties! We don’t recruit slobs! If you wanna eat like one, it should reflect on you, not our sorority.”

“I.. don’t have anything to change into.” Chelsea stammered out of fear for Mia’s rumored wrath.

“Come to the bathroom with me and flip it inside out.” Mia explained in a forgiving tone. Chelsea was still new to the sorority, Mia could pardon her ignorance.

“This is ridiculous. I’m not doing that.” Amber complained. She didn’t appreciate Mia trying to boss her around. They’d joined the sorority at the same time and yet Mia always was the one barking orders.

“What’s ridiculous is what will happen if you guys don’t flip your shirts.” Mia growled, as she stared Amber down, “Right now.”

“Mia, how about you bug somebody else?” Amber countered in a challenging tone, “You’ve broken some unwritten sorority rules too if my memory serves.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Mia quickly muttered before closing her mouth and biting the inside of her lower lip.

“I’m pretty sure you fucking your big’s boyfriend behind her back freshman year violated a few rules.” Amber bashfully blurted in Mia’s reddening face.

“Oh my gosh!” Chelsea gasped in surprise. It looked like Mia’s rage was going to erupt, but rather than an explosion, Mia’s expression relaxed after a moment.

“That never happened. I’m not a slutty sister. Ask anyone.” Mia calmly denied, as she decided the best way to put Amber in her place was to go on the attack, “Why ya getting so heated Amber? Flipping your letters would take two minutes. I think you’re just afraid to let us see you without your shirt on. I think it’s cute that you’re self-conscious, but don’t take your insecurities out on my reputation.”

“I’m not the one getting heated! And I’m not self-conscious!” Amber defended herself, as Chelsea looked at her with some doubt.

“Then flip those letters ‘fat sister.’” Mia cruelly teased. It was Amber’s face blushing now.

“If you call me ‘fat sister’ again, we are going to have a problem Mia! I’m not fat! I have a thyroid issue, I can show you my medication..” Amber’s voice began to quiver in the face of Mia’s cold stare.

“Sure, you’re not fat, but last I checked you were the heaviest sister.. Kinda makes you the fat sister by default whether you like it or not. Don’t ya think?” Mia snobbishly teased, as she finished her masterstroke, “Would be a shame if the label stuck to you like those extra calories around your gut. Although, if you flip your letters, I’m sure you’d have nothing to worry about.”

“Alright.. I’ll go change..” Amber caved. She should have known better than to argue with Mia. It wasn’t worth it. She could bring her grievance to Casey, but she doubted the sorority president would side against Mia. That fucking bitch had too much pull within the sorority and she didn’t even do crap for them. It wasn’t fair.

“Oh, and just for the sake of clarity. You can admit to Chelsea that you made up that crap about me and Cara’s ex-boyfriend.” Mia warmly added, as Amber looked defeated.

“I made it up. I’m sorry.” Amber said to Chelsea, while looking directly at Mia.

“It’s okay. Let’s just change..” Chelsea muttered wanting to flip her shirt and get it all over with. She now understood why people didn’t like messing with Mia.

11. Apr 2, 2019 #51

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

While Mia, Chelsea and Amber headed to the girl’s bathroom. Kate enjoyed her time to herself. There was a lot going on in the bar. Since they’d arrived, college students had not stopped pilling into the premises. She spotted members of the football team, some frat guys.. Pretty much everyone except..

“Hey Kate.” Trent’s voice loomed into her ear as she twitched in place and turned her head to the side.

“*Cough!* Hey Trent!” Kate composed herself, as she flashed him a big smile.

“This seat taken?” Trent inquired, as Kate felt a flutter in the pit of her very full stomach.

“No, sit down!” Kate assured him, “What’s up? How are you doing?”

“I’m good, I’m good. Just thought I’d grab a beer, but then I saw you sitting here all by yourself. What are you doing at a bar? Isn’t the party scene more your forte?” Trent asked, as he sat down and looked right into Kate’s blue eyes.

“Things have been a little crazy the past few weeks. Mostly random guys being annoying. I’ve just heard too many dumb pickup lines lately. Just wanted to have a calmer weekend for once. You know?” Kate explained, as she tried to relax.

“I hear that.. I hear that..” Trent nodded, as he looked to the side and then asked, “Have you seen Mia?”

“Yeah, she’s in the bathroom.” Kate responded before an alarm went off in her brain, “Are you.. looking for her?”

“Umm. No, it’s just you two are nearly always together. I just assumed she was here too.” Trent fumbled his delivery in an attempt to appear casual.

“If you thought I was here with her, why’d you..” Kate began to question Trent’s odd response, but before she could finish her question..

“Trennt! Heyyy!” Mia excitedly cooed, as she hurried to plop her butt in the seat next to him.

“Haha, how’s it going Mia?” Trent grinned, as Kate observed the way the two looked at each other. Something was wrong. Really wrong. Why were they looking at each other like that?? Did they like each other??

“Not bad, not bad.” Mia smiled, as she turned her attention across the table, “Kate the dancefloor in the back is freaking rocking right now! We should dance!”

“Would you wanna dance with me Mia?” Trent butted in, as Mia tilted her head back toward him in excitement.

“I’d love too!” Mia giggled, as she grabbed Trent’s hand and pulled him to his feet, “Come on Kate!”

“Wait! Can I talk to you for a sec?” Kate nearly demanded.

“I’ll meet you there in a minute Trent.” Mia said to him, as he wisely moved to wait for her on the dancefloor.

“What are you doing?” Kate venomously questioned.

“I’m going to dance with Trent.” Mia answered honestly.

“We said Trent was off limits!” Kate reminded her.

“We said we’d let Trent pick.” Mia corrected, as her voice took a more superior tone, “Looks like he picked me.”

“Ugh! Don’t play dumb! He was looking for you when he came over to our table!” Kate accused.

“Why wouldn’t he be looking for me? Ha! Have you seen mee?? I don’t wanna brag, but I’m kinda hot!” Mia boisterously explained. Kate could tell from Mia’s glossed over eyes that her friend had gotten tipsy from their drinks at dinner. There was no use arguing with her about this.

“You’re drunk. You’re already drunk.” Kate shook her head in annoyance, “Have fun. I’m going home.”

“Don’t be such a party pooper! Lighten up!” Mia countered, as Kate got to her feet and poked Mia right in the chest with her pointer finger.

“You lighten up! I don’t know what you did, but you did something you little weasel! Trent was not into you the last time we saw him.” Kate proclaimed, as her temper boiled over.

“Jealous much? Seriously, just cause Trent prefers me doesn’t mean you have to act like a sore loser.” Mia countered in a snobbish fashion. She knew her tone would only piss Kate off more, but she didn’t care. She was savoring this revenge.

“I’m not a sore loser!” Kate growled, “It wasn’t even a competition! I didn’t lose! You cheated!”

“I’m just better Kate. Figured you’d be used to it by now.” Mia smiled, as Kate turned her back and started stomping off.

“I hope you break a fucking leg on the dance floor.” Kate grunted under her breath, as she continued her angry trudge toward the bar.

“Where are you going?” Mia asked feigning concern.

“I’m getting another drink, then I’m getting out of here. I can’t believe you.” Kate spat, as she’d reached her limit. She couldn’t take Mia’s shit anymore. This was exactly the reason she wanted to fatten Mia up. To prevent her from doing shit exactly like this. Kate felt more motivated than ever to sabotage her bitch of a friend. She was blinding mad from having Trent stolen out from under her fingertips. There would be no solace for her tonight, but tomorrow, she was gunna double her efforts to fatten Mia out social relevance.

When she got to the bar, she asked the bartender to give her the strongest drink he’d think she’d still like. She was served one glass of cranberry spice moonshine. The bartender said it was the preferred beverage of college students about to make some really terrible life decisions. The 191-proof liquor was very potent, but Kate was okay with it. She would put up with a hangover if it meant she didn’t have to think about losing out to Mia yet again.

While Kate drank her sorrows, Mia danced to rejoice the imminent consummation of her relationship with Trent. Neither of them was dressed to impress, but the closeness of their bodies and the intimate nature of their rhythm was something to be admired. They were dancing like two people who really wanted each other. When the beat of the music changed to something sexier, Mia saw a good opportunity to grind with Trent. She turned her body around in one fluid motion and pressed her prized asset exactly where she wanted to measure Trent’s attraction to her. She was not disappointed by what she felt, and she knew Trent wouldn’t be disappointed by her booty’s little massage. Feeling intimate, Trent wrapped his arms around Mia’s waist, but rather than feel the tight stomach he expected, he felt something strange.

Talking into her ear, loud enough to win out over the music, Trent asked, “What the hell is this?”

“It’s my belly? Don’t you like it?” Mia joked, as she frantically thought of a way to explain the beachball stuffed under her clothes that Trent was clearly feeling.

“Uh-huh. Who’s the father?” Trent joked right back in the same tone Mia had given to him.

“Pizza.” Mia playfully lied, as her mind continued racing for an explanation. She didn’t want Trent thinking she was weird or something.

“Seriously, what are you wearing?” Trent asked with more curiosity in his voice than playfulness.

“Okay. It’s..” Mia paused, as she blurted out the only excuse she could think of, “It’s a project.”

“A project… For??” Trent wondered.

“My sociology class.” Mia lied, as she decided to commit to this excuse until she died, “Apparently people treat you different depending on what you look like, so I gotta wear this and write a paper about my experiences in a few weeks.”

“Well, if you gotta wear that thing while we bang, I’m not gunna say I like it, but since it’s for a class, I’ll allow it.” Trent joked, as Mia felt immediately relieved that he’d believed her lie.

“Hahahaha! Such a gentleman.” Mia smiled, as she wiggled her booty a bit more in response. She liked the feel of Trent up on her. She could feel that he liked it too. Tonight was going to be something else..

Kate could hardly watch what was happening. Mia was putting the moves on Trent and he was fucking falling for it. She hoped Mia’s flirtatious but prudish behavior would turn Trent off. Looks like that was a hopeless wish. Kate took another big swig of her cranberry spice moonshine, but as she did, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

“Hey Kate.” A familiar voice said.

“What. Do you want. Jay.” Kate grunted. She was in no mood for this football player’s antics.

“They guys on the team have a bet going. Are your boobs real or fake?” Jay asked with a stupid smile on his face. This was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Kate had reached her limit. She was more than a walking pair of tits! Kate’s eyes only took a moment to convey the anger and disappointment of being objectified for the 1000th time.

“*Sigh* If you’re not feeding ME, fucking ME, or paying for the roof over MY head, it’s really none of your goddamn BUISNESS!” Kate yelled loud enough for Mia to hear her in the other room. The whole bar seemed to stop and stare for a moment as Kate finished her drink in one big gulp, slammed the glass loudly on top of the bar and tipsily made a hasty retreat from the crowded establishment.

12. Apr 3, 2019 #52

John Smith

John Smith

John Smith

Remarkably well-written. Compelling! Exciting!!

13. Apr 4, 2019 #53

charfire2002

charfire2002

charfire2002

I'm really enjoying this story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter.

14. Apr 15, 2019 #54

Forceofwill

Forceofwill

Forceofwill

This is an outstanding story. I have been following it for awhile. Kind of feel sorry for Kate and hope she can turn the tables on Mia. Will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  15. Apr 29, 2019 #55

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Thanks John, Thanks for the praise! I am working very hard on this project. Do you mind if I ask what about the story you find compelling and exciting?

Thanks charfire, Thank you! What are you enjoying about it?

Thanks forceofwill, I'm glad you are feeling that way about Kate, that's what I was going for. She's certainly got her work cut out for her, but I think everyone is rooting for her

16. Apr 29, 2019 #56

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Volume 1: Chapter 11- Mixed Signals (Part 1)

As suddenly as Kate’s little episode had disturbed the natural order of things inside the bar, it didn’t take very long for people to return to their regular festivities. Guys and girls resumed drinking at the bar, watching sports on the mounted TV’s and talking with one another about who knows what. There was a large crowd dancing toward the back of the bar, but Trent and Mia were no longer a part of it. They’d since migrated to a quiet corner for some privacy and a little intimacy. Mia had wanted to make-out, and she’d gotten her way for a while. It was only when an organic lull in the music occurred, that Trent felt safe to momentarily pull his lips off Mia’s and say something that was lingering on his mind.

“Do you think Kate’s okay??” Trent asked, as Mia’s stunning face looked exceptionally displeased.

“Why are you thinking about her? Shouldn’t you be a little more concerned with, I don’t know.. me??” Mia reminded him, as she wrapped her arms tighter around his rock-solid midsection and playfully squeezed him.

“You don’t think you should check on her?” Trent wondered, as Mia seemed indifferent.

“She’s fine. Trust me, it’s just her time of the month.” Mia declared vindictively. She was offended that Kate was on Trent’s mind at all when she was locking lips with him. She had to do something about this! He was her boyfriend god damnit! She deserved Trent’s exclusive attention tonight, tomorrow, and for the forceable future! Toward accomplishing that end, Mia leaned razor close to Trent’s face, and whispered seductively in his ear, “How about we go somewhere more private?”

“You finally want me to teach you how to play strip poker?” Trent smiled, as his imagination pictured the possibilities. Any concern for he had for Kate drifted from his mind and was replaced by the hopeful image of Mia laying butt-naked in his bed beckoning him to get on top of her. Mia was signaling to him that she was ready to take their relationship to the next level. Trent could hardly wait.

“I don’t need a lesson. I’ll beat you straight up! Just like mini-gold! Just like basketball! Just like..” Mia competitively began gloating but, before she could continue, Trent interrupted her with a quick and frisky kiss to her lusciously awaiting lips. She couldn’t help but let out a pleasurable hum at the spontaneity of his masculine action and the feel of his lips pressing lustfully against hers.

“You’re on.” Trent vowed, as he slowly peeled his lips off Mia’s and ran his hands past her shoulders and down her petit arms. Mia had such an engaging spark of resilience; it would make having her submit to him in the bedroom all the sweeter.

“Hahaha! Good.” Mia deliriously smiled completely unable to contain her childish excitement. The touch of Trent’s fingers gliding down her figure and resting on her hips was too much. She was feeling the pull. The yearning to be lost in his muscular embrace. Just as her imagination began picturing what Trent would look like fully naked, she awoke to his hands pushing against the semi-inflated beachball she’d stuck under her shirt.

“But ‘this’ doesn’t count as an article of clothing.” Trent warned, as Mia’s grin glimmered through. An extra article of clothing could be a boon for their game..

“But I AM wearing it.. So, I think it counts! You really are afraid I’ll win, huh?!” Mia jabbed at Trent to see just how much he’d let her get away with.

“Fine, you’ll need all the help you can get anyway.” Trent relented in an effort to save face, “Let’s go.”

“Your place or my place?” Mia wondered. They’d actually never discussed where they would do it.

“My place.” Trent quickly responded, while he grabbed Mia’s hand and began leading her out of the bar.

“But mine is closer.” Mia added, subtly hoping for the comfort and privacy of her own bed for their first sexual encounter.

“I kinda prepared for it to be at my place. I think you won’t regret it.” Trent assured her, as Mia let go of some of her worries. She actually felt rather flattered.

“Ooh, you prepared for me? Well now I’m curious. Alright, your place it is.” Mia chirped, as they burst out of the bar in a hurry to be alone together.

17. Apr 29, 2019 #57

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

As Mia and Trent began their night’s true adventure, Kate was having an adventure of her own. Walking home feeling tipsy from drinks was one thing, doing it in high heels was another. And to make matters even worse. She wasn’t alone..

“Hey, I said I’m sorry.” Jay repeated in Kate’s ear, as she began crossing yet another street just so she wouldn’t have to walk next to him on her listless journey home.

“I said I don’t caree. Leavee mee alonee!” Kate fumed refusing to even make eye contact with the guy who’d so brazenly offended her at the bar.

“My parents raised me not to let a girl walk home alone.” Jay countered, as he followed Kate across the street.

“Did they also raise you to be a chauvinistic jerk who objectifies women?” Kate tipsily blurted with a bit of venom mixed into her words.

“No..” Jay responded sounding disheartened before changing his tone of voice into something less serious, “I picked that up on my own.”

“…” Kate had no words. She was not in a mood where she could appreciate Jay’s attempts at levity. Instead, she stopped in place, turned around and glared at him in a hateful way. Kate normally felt relatively tall around her friends but looking up at Jay, she felt small. She was only 5’7 and Jay had to be at least 8 or 9 inches taller than her. He was wearing a flannel shirt and the sleeves were nearly rolled up to his shoulders. He was lean for a football player, but his arms were definitely defined with some notable triceps. His face reflected some remorse for his words earlier, but honestly Kate was distracted by his buzz cut. Guy’s often had such great hair, she really wondered why so many of them preferred to wear it so short. Even though her mind had tangentially wandered from her drunken irritations, she was sporting a stage-five resting bitch face at Jay. The poor guy didn’t seem to know what to do.

“I was joking. I’m sorry..” Jay broke the silence in between a nervous breath. He was trying to tread lightly. Kate looked beaming mad, and yet, he found her completely irresistible. The obvious cleavage was one thing, Kate was a chesty girl and she clearly knew how to flaunt her meaty gifts from god. Then there was the way her turquoise top clung to the soft womanly curves of her figure, it was eye catching. Her white denim jeans displayed the fullness of her shapely legs and he’d already checked out her plump butt from behind. Kate was gorgeous. Jay noticed the buxom blonde looked a little softer than usual, especially around her stomach, but it did nothing to distract him from her truly startling beauty.

“I’m sorry I talked to you like that in the bar. I was trying to be.. I don’t know. I was acting like an idiot. I just wanted an excuse to talk to you. That’s the truth.” Jay admitted, as his eyes mirrored the honesty in his voice.

“Could have just said ‘hello.’ Ya’know?” Kate bemoaned, as she turned around and resumed her walk home. Jay quickly hurried to walk next to her.

“I’ve tried that before at parties. We’ve only ever talked for like five minutes before you’ve disappeared with Mia. It’s kinda hard to hold your attention.” Jay admitted, as Kate looked suddenly very upset, “What’s going on? Is everything okay?”

“No.. *sniff* Mia is a conceded jerk. And..” Kate audibly barked in a snappy fashion. Jay had merely mentioned Mia’s name and her emotions had spiked. She felt like she was going to explode or have a meltdown or something. She needed to vent. Right now. And since Jay was the only one here.. “She constantly likes to make me feel inferior to her in every way.”

“Every way?” Jay raised his eyebrows, as Kate met his glance and realized he was looking at her boobs.

“Really?? I am trying to give you my undivided attention and you can’t even keep eye contact? For once. Once! I wish a guy would look at me for who I am rather than the size of my boobs.” Kate raged, as she nearly stumbled. Jay put his arm around her to keep her up, but she was undeterred by his kindness, “How would you like it if I stared at your dick every time you tried to tell me something.. with my mouth wide open like a slack-jawed idiot?!”

“Honestly, I’d probably like it.” Jay admitted much to Kate’s shock.

“Ehh! Why?” Kate reflexively gawked in disgust.

“What? You don’t like it when somebody you find attractive stares at you?” Jay clarified, as Kate caught Jay’s drift.

“Oh-my-god..” Kate rolled her eyes. She desperately wished she could go back in time and start her plan to fatten up Mia years earlier. That way Mia couldn’t have stolen Trent out from under her, and she wouldn’t have to be having this stupid conversation right now. Looking to retaliate, Kate settled for a quick response that struck right to the point, “you can’t take a hint? Can you?”

“Hey I’m not gunna apologize for finding you attractive. What you look like is a part of who you are, it’s not a crime to like the way someone looks. I wanna get to know you for who you are, but you gotta give me a chance.” Jay pleaded, as Kate stopped once again. She was emotionally and physically exhausted. Her feet were actually throbbing in pain.

“Fine. Here’s your chance. I’ll give you till I get home. But you have to carry my heels.” Kate declared, as she leaned down and wrestled the heels off of her sore feet. She thrust them at Jay who sheepishly accepted his new responsibility.

18. Apr 29, 2019 #58

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“So..” Jay muttered, as the duo started walking again. He adjusted his grip on the shoes, so he’d only have to use one hand to carry both, “What’s your favorite football team?”

“Like professional team?” Kate absentmindedly asked to clarify. She was more concerned with her feet. She should have worn socks tonight. What was she thinking?

“Yeah.” Jay nodded.

“I don’t know. What’s yours?” Kate quickly responded. Jay could tell she hadn’t even thought about it.

“49ers.” Jay answered just as fast. Maybe if he shared, Kate would feel more open to the conversation.

“Eww.. Why?” Kate replied in a judgmental fashion.

“I’m from the bay area.” Jay reminded her. He was sure he’d mentioned it to her at a party a few weeks ago.

“Oh. I guess that explains it.” Kate nodded. Her answer was followed by a bit of a long silence between the two as they walked. Jay was clearly plotting his next topic of conversation more carefully.

“Are you a football fan?” Jay asked, as Kate’s spirits dropped. Maybe Jay hadn’t been thinking more carefully. She didn’t want to talk about stupid football.

“Umm, yeah. I mean watch the Superbowl every year.” Kate answered without much interest in her voice.

“Any team you’d wanna see win a Superbowl?” Jay pressed. Thinking on it briefly, Kate went with the first team that popped into her head.

“I guess, the Browns.” Kate relented.

“Eww.. Why?” Jay mimicked Kate’s response from earlier.

“Cause they’re my dad’s favorite team.” Kate explained. It was true. Her dad had always wanted a son to share his love of football, but all he got was her. She did her best to pretend she was interested in his team when she was home, but it was all for his sake.

“Figures.” Jay scoffed.

“…” Kate didn’t know how to respond. Everything about this conversation felt so awkward and forced. It was making her uncomfortable. Perhaps it was the alcohol in her system, but she accidentally let slip what was bouncing around in her mind, “Is there anything you think about besides football? Cause talking about it is boring me.”

“Fine.” Jay responded sounding more serious. She might have offended him a bit with her honesty, but he seemed to take it in stride. They walked along a little farther before Jay decided on a new topic, “Tell me about your first kiss.”

“Why?” Kate gulped, as the memory made her feel a bit embarrassed.

“You’re the one who wanted a more interesting conversation.” Jay said with a firm conviction. He was right, she had asked for this.

“Alright, but you gotta tell me yours first.” Kate compromised. She was actually a bit interested in what Jay had to say.

“I was in middle school. My Dad paid my sister’s friend twenty bucks to kiss me on my birthday. Her name was Suzy.” Jay rather quickly explained. The guy really knew how to craft a story, not! Kate had to know a little more.

“Did you have a crush on her? Or was your dad just messing with you?” Kate wondered, as the two continued walking.

“I don’t know why he did it, but I did have a huge crush on Suzy. She was a high school senior.” Jay revealed, as he genuinely seemed a bit flustered by the memory.

“Big tits?” Kate pressed, as the guilty look on Jay’s face answered her question before he opened his mouth.

“How’d you know?” Jay frankly asked.

“Haha! Just a feeling. I should totally be a psychologist.” Kate laughed to herself, “Ha! You must have felt like a big shot.”

19. Apr 29, 2019 #59

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“In hindsight, I should have felt better about it, but in the moment, I was really embarrassed. I didn’t know what to do.” Jay revealed, as Kate found his response quite interesting. It sounded like Jay’s dad was probably where his manners towards women came from. Maybe it wasn’t all his fault that he’d offended her. If he didn’t know any better.. What’s the saying? Boy’s grow up to become their fathers and girl’s grow up to become their..

“Huh.” Kate muttered to herself.

“What is it?” Jay asked.

“Nothing.” Kate mumbled, “I liked your story.”

“Come on, now you tell me yours.” Jay pressed. There was an excitement in his voice.

“No.” Kate shook her head. She didn’t feel like talking about it right now.

“Please.” Jay insisted.

“No, it’s too embarrassing.” Kate firmly declared, as she stomped a few steps ahead of Jay only for him to catch up with her a moment later.

“More embarrassing than mine?” Jay countered.

“Your story was charming, mine’s just embarrassing.” Kate responded resolutely.

“You realize when getting to know someone you occasionally have to share something about yourself?” Jay insisted, as Kate rolled her eyes. He wasn’t trying to me be mean, but it was a little unfair for her not to share after he’d just done it.

“Fine. But when you say first kiss.. do you mean.. like..” Kate hesitantly began to ask.

“First kiss that wasn’t from your parents or grandparents.” Jay clarified before Kate finished her thought.

“Fine. But you promise not to tell anyone?” Kate inquired. What was she doing? She didn’t want to tell this story! Was this the alcohol in her blood again?

“I promise.” Jay assured her.

“My first kiss.. was during my freshman year of high school.. with my friend Amelia.” Kate reluctantly explained feeling dreadfully embarrassed. Why did she say that?? She could have just made something up! What was she thinking??

“Context??” Jay nearly coughed.

“Well it was the night of the winter formal.. We’d both been asked by sophomores.. Amelia’s mom had finished helping us with our dresses and makeup.. We were talking about it.. neither of us had any experience with kissing.. and we wanted to be prepared just in case..” Kate revealed, as pangs of embarrassment pulsated through her body with every loud beat of her heart.

“Who suggested it?” Jay asked without a judgmental tone in his voice. He could tell Kate was flustered.

“*Sigh*…” Kate paused, as she took a hesitant breath, “It was my idea.”

“Haha, nice.” Jay nodded trying to picture it. He had so many more questions, but he didn’t want to offend Kate.

“What’s that stupid smile for?” Kate tilted her head in a combatively curious manner.

“Nothing, it’s cool.” Jay said composing himself. He didn’t realize he had been smiling.

“This is why I don’t share things. You’re just going to laugh at me.” Kate groaned feeling dejected.

“I’m not laughing at you. I was gunna ask you a question, but then I remembered I’m trying not to be an idiot.” Jay explained himself, as Kate didn’t seem impressed.

“What was the question?” Kate demanded. She wanted to know.

“No, it was stupid.” Jay resisted.

“No, tell me. I’ll judge if it was stupid.” Kate ordered with more authority in her voice.

“I wanted to know if it was a good kiss.” Jay continued, “I was gunna ask if you ‘liked it.’”

“For the record, that IS a stupid question.” Kate crossed her arms, as she continued walking. Wait.. Had she liked it? She remembered that night very well. She remembered dinner. She remembered dressing up. Watching Amelia squeeze into that tight dress..

“Well.. Did you like it?” Jay broke Kate’s trance, as he actually asked her the question he’d originally shied away from. Kate wanted to refuse his question, but something in her wasn’t holding back.

20. Apr 29, 2019 #60

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Umm. It really wasn’t bad.” Kate admitted. She was a little shocked all this was coming out of her. It was embarrassing, but it felt.. good to talk about it.

“Cool.” Jay nodded not trying to press the issue further or sound like a jackass. He smiled at Kate and she smiled back at him, before breaking eye contact.

Kate’s eyes blinked. She did a double take of her surroundings. They’d walked right past her house!

“My house is actually that one over there.” Kate pointed two houses back. How the heck had she missed her own house??

“Oh, you could have told me that. I’m not trying to hold you hostage with this conversation.” Jay kindly explained. Kate was just happy he thought she’d walked by it on purpose. Walking over to the house’s deck, Kate felt a ‘thank you’ was in order.

“Thanks for walking me home, and thanks for carrying my shoes. My feet are killing me.” Kate expressed, as she extended her hands and Jay gave her back the high heeled shoes, she’d been complaining about. Her anger had largely subsided thanks to Jay’s company and she was actually a bit sad the cordial conversation they’d been sharing was gunna end.

“Why do you wear heels if they hurt your feet so much?” Jay frankly asked, as they walked up to the front door.

“That’s such a guy thing to say.” Kate rolled her eyes, as a softer relaxed expression emulated from her face. She didn’t mean to come off sounding ungrateful.

“Well I am a guy.” Jay admitted in a cheerful tone. Kate could tell he was clueless. Normally she wouldn’t bother getting into such things, but she felt he’d earned an explanation.

“Heels make you look taller, they make your legs look slimmer.. And personally, they make me feel attractive.” Kate explained in an honest fashion.

“I think you’re just as attractive without them on.” Jay smoothly spoke, paying Kate an obvious complement, as she snickered a little in response.

“You’d probably think I was more attractive without anything on, haha!” Kate playfully hinted, as her hand rushed to her mouth to smother her drunken laughter. She’d felt a flutter in the pit of her stomach. Excitement. That’s what she’d felt. Why had she felt that? Jay wasn’t exciting. He was handsome in a freaky arrogant lanky kind of way, but not.. exciting.. Wait, did she find him attractive??

“You’re not wrong.” Jay shrugged in a confident tone, as Kate looked at him with new eyes. She’d been seeing him as the guy Mia had tried to pawn off on her to steal Trent, but in his own right, Jay was kinda cute. And the way he was looking at her right now..

“I.. umm..” Kate stammered, as she caught the ‘want’ in Jay’s eyes. He was sending her signals. She didn’t want to lead him on, so she quickly tried to clarify, “I wasn’t flirting. I’m just pretty tipsy.”

“That’s fine.” Jay nodded not skipping a beat and not seeming offended.

“I just don’t want to give you any mixed signals.” Kate elaborated, as her posture appeared very open, but her face looked confused.

“I’m not getting mixed signals.” Jay responded, although he was definitely getting some mixed signals. Everything about Kate’s body language and the way she was responding to him said that she was interested in him.

“Good, because I appreciate you walking me home and all.. I’m sorry I yelled at you earlier.” Kate droned, as her mind wandered. Something felt good about this.. this guy.. this conversation.. But she was pushing him away. She felt uncomfortable. Why did she feel uncomfortable? Jay clearly liked her, right? Mia had said she thought Jay was interested in her.. Mia would probably be happy if Kate fucked Jay right her and now. That fucking bitch probably arranged this whole thing! Trent and Jay could both be in on it! Fuck her! Why was Mia trying to play matchmaker? What did Mia know about what she wanted!? She wanted Trent and Mia had freaking stolen him! The last thing Kate wanted to do right now was give Mia what she wanted..

Wait.. Was that why.. Was she was trying to give Jay the cold shoulder? Because she was afraid of proving Mia right? Christ. That WAS it wasn’t it? Shit! Mia wasn’t even here and yet Kate felt she was under her complete control. Well, she wasn’t about to let Mia control her life anymore. If she had to put up with an annoying ‘I told you so’ from miss perfect, then so be it. Kate couldn’t deny she was feeling something for Jay. Maybe it was just lust since the last time she’d had sex had been over the summer, but maybe it could be something more.. Or maybe nothing at all.. She’d been drinking after all.. but either way, it was her choice to find out what she was feeling. Mia wasn’t going to be a factor in her decisions anymore. She’d be honest to Jay from now on, “You’re not a bad guy.”

“I’m sorry I acted like an idiot at the bar. And for anything stupid I might have said since then.” Jay responded in a sincere fashion.

“Well, I forgive you.” Kate reiterated not knowing how else to express what was inside of her.

“Thank you.” Jay nodded awkwardly.

“You’re welcome.” Kate nodded as well. Her mind had gone blank. Fuck! What was she going to say?

“…” Jay’s eyes looked at the closed front door.

“…” Kate’s eyes followed his before the awkwardness of the silent moment hit her.

“Well I guess I better get going.” Jay broke the silence as he took a small step toward the steps of the porch.

“Where are you going?” Kate asked, closing the distance between her and Jay with an unsure step.

“Umm, I’m not sure. It’s a little early to call it a night and I’m not sure I wanna go back to the bar.” Jay admitted, as Kate’s head tilted to the side.

“You could..” Kate paused, while she quickly broke eye contact and nervously looked toward the ground as she said, “I mean, if you want, you could come inside. Keep the conversation going. You know.”

“Got anything to drink?” Jay asked, as Kate’s eyes rose upward with some relief.

“Plenty.” Kate smiled, as she pulled out her key.

“Then sure.” Jay mirrored Kate’s smile, as she led him inside.