BBW Mia's Junior Year- by Polarisdreamer (~BBW, ~~WG, ~XWG, ~SEX, STUFFING, STUCKAGE, ROLE REVERSAL)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Apr 29, 2019 #61

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Volume 1: Chapter 12- Mixed Signals (Part 2)

The anticipation had been palpable for Mia during the young couple’s trek across the streets of Adamsville and past the University’s grounds. Trent lived in an upper classman housing apartment complex that was officially called ‘the Commons’ and affectionately embraced by the campus community as the best ‘on campus’ housing. While there were RA’s in a few of the buildings, they rarely enforced any of the university’s policies on the weekends. It was a great place to let loose and party, but it lacked some of the glamor and the novelty of the various off-campus sport houses, frats and sororities.

However, Mia hadn’t gone here to party. She was here for Trent. For that purpose, Trent’s apartment was up to the challenge. When they arrived, his roommates were nowhere to be found. The two were finally alone together. Since the night was still young, they didn’t feel any need to rush things. Trent grabbed a deck of cards, offered Mia a drink, which she surprisingly declined, and the two let their little game commence..

Fifteen minutes later, the first casualty of the night, Mia’s red and black flannel, lay on the carpet of Trent’s bedroom by his closed door. Not far from Mia’s shirt lay Trent’s. It had been Mia’s retaliation for losing the first hand. Perhaps being shirtless had caused Trent to take the game more seriously, but Mia ended up losing the next two hands. The tank top thrown to the side of the room that was now hanging on the side of Trent’s bookshelf, and the beachball/bandeau combo loosely clumped together at the foot of Trent’s bed were testaments to her bad luck.

With Trent shirtless and Mia in nothing but her bra up top, Trent turned his attention to her tight looking jeans. Mia’s athletic legs could really fill out the fabric, but he wanted to see her luscious lower body up close and personal. Unfortunately, Mia beat him too it with some lucky cards. Trent’s pants were tossed into the far corner of the room. Moments later, after the next hand, Mia’s jeans joined them. Effectively in nothing but their underwear, they unspokenly robbed each other of their respective socks over the next few plays. The score stood with Mia in the lead wearing her bra and panties, and Trent trailing behind in his boxers.

“You wanna keep playing?” Trent asked, as Mia reached for his beer. She’d refused a drink when they’d gotten here, but she seemed totally comfortable drinking the majority of the one he’d gotten for himself.

“Of course! I’m winning!” Mia gloated, as she gulped down a large swig of Trent’s beer and wiped her mouth before continuing, “Why? You don’t wanna play anymore? Are you being a sore loser again?”

“No, for some reason..” Trent began, while his eyes strayed from Mia’s gorgeous face to her perky b-cup breasts, her trim waist, and finally to her panties, “I just don’t think I’m in the mood for cards anymore.”

“What are you in the mood for?” Mia innocently asked, as she did her best to play dumb.

“You know.” Trent tilted his head in an impatient fashion.

“Hmmm! Is somebody horny??” Mia questioned, as she put Trent’s beer on his nightstand, crawled over the cards toward Trent, and then tugged his arm toward her until he lay next to her in bed.

“I’d say it’s obvious.” Trent admitted, as his hands both wandered behind Mia’s body. They made contact with the back of her thighs, playfully pressed against her hamstrings until they slowly and firmly glided their way up to her butt. Trent’s hands were greeted to quite a different sensation in the transition. Mia’s legs felt tight and firm like rocks, and in fairness, the lower portion of Mia’s booty felt just as firmly muscled, but as his hands reached the zenith of Mia’s glutes, what he squeezed passionately felt much meatier and softer. From the way Mia’s mouth opened to release a pleasurable moan of gratitude, he could tell she enjoyed his touch. Her almond-brown eyes remained locked on his own with an obvious excitement that Trent’s eyes clearly matched. Leading her eyes downward with his own, Trent wanted Mia to see a more tangible manifestation of his arousal. Her eyes widened and a sly smile escaped from her face, as she observed the ostentatious bulge in Trent’s boxers.

“Is ‘this?’ …” Mia seductively teased, while her hand wandered underneath the waistband of Trent’s boxers and ‘investigated’ the bulge she’d spotted, “..for me?”

“No, it’s for the queen of hearts, but you’re a close second.” Trent playfully responded, as he felt Mia’s delicate hand firmly stroke his show of masculine bravado.

“Shut up, it’s for me!” Mia snobbishly declared, as she sped up the motion of her hand, “You feel so haard. You must really want me. Am I that attractive to you?”

“You are one of a kind.” Trent smoothly breathed into her ear. The feel of his breath against her skin sent shivers down her spine. She couldn’t help herself anymore, she withdrew her hand from Trent’s boxers and gracefully rolled on top of him. Before Trent could react, her lips were pressing against his.

2. Apr 29, 2019 #62

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Mhh!” Mia firmly kissed him with the primal desire pulsing through her body. She could feel Trent’s arms wrapping around her in a warm embrace. It felt sooo gooood!

*Clip!*

“Ahh!” Mia gasp in surprise, as she felt her bra strap suddenly loosen. Leaning upward slightly, Mia witnessed Trent grab the straps around her shoulders and tug them down her arms. She maneuvered her arms to help Trent get the garment off, but she had been caught off guard by how quickly Trent had unhooked her bra. She hadn’t even felt him trying. This was different. She’d never been with a guy who didn’t need at least a little help removing her bra..

Recovering from her nerves, Mia pushed herself upward into a cowgirl position. Her panties were rubbing up against Trent’s boxers in just the right way so she could feel his excitement. Mhh, his ‘excitement’ was turning her on.. Feeling naughty, Mia arched her back and cupped her firm breasts in a showy fashion, “Like what you see?”

“I do.” Trent grunted, as his strong arms grabbed Mia by her sides and tugged her back in for a sinisterly seductive kiss. With Mia against his chest, Trent rolled on top of her without skipping a beat.

“Mhh!” Mia purred, as she ran her hands through Trent’s short hair and used her tongue to tickle his lower lip. In response, Trent’s hands grabbed the sides of Mia’s panties and immediately began tugging them downward.

“Wait!” Mia gasped, as her hands leapt to hold her panties in place. Trent was moving much faster than she was used too. He really seemed to know what he was doing. She wanted this to happen, but she didn’t like feeling like they were rushing.

“Before we do this.. I’m just curious. How many girl’s have you.. umm.. What’s your number?” Mia interjected, as Trent’s initial annoyance seemed to dissipate through the process of pondering Mia’s question.

“Just one.” Trent answered.

“Your high school girlfriend?” Mia wondered, as Trent nodded.

“Yeah.” Trent replied. He didn’t sound impatient, but it didn’t seem like he wanted to talk about this.

“Am I more attractive than her?” Mia continued her inquiry. She knew the answer, but she needed to hear it from Trent’s mouth.

“At her best? For sure. Now? You’re 1000 times more attractive than her.” Trent assured Mia. Although his response had raised almost more questions than it had answered. Seeing Mia’s curiosity, Trent elaborated, “She really let herself go.”

“Oh. Well.. Good answer.” Mia affirmed, as she wrapped her arms around Trent’s neck and tried to pull him in for a kiss. Despite her effort, she couldn’t budge him.

“Why do you ask?” Trent needed to know. Mia had stopped him out of nowhere. He just wanted some assurance she still wanted to do this.

“I just wanted to know how many girls I was competing with.” Mia admitted in a very innocent manner.

“What? You’re the only person I’m interested in.” Trent guaranteed to her.

“Yeah, I know that. But, I wanna be the BEST you’ve ever had.” Mia emphasized, as she finally succeeded in pulling Trent in close enough to whisper the last part of it in his ear, “By a long shot.”

“You are so sexy when you talk like that.” Trent excitedly cooed right back at Mia.

“Mhh? Talk like what? Hmhm!” Mia teased, as she locked-lips with Trent for a lustful moment.

*Mhhh!*

However, just when it seemed things were back on track, Trent pulled away, “So, what about you? What’s your number?”

“You are not supposed to ask a lady that.” Mia complained. Things were just getting good. Trent was such a great kisser! She couldn’t take her eyes off his lips, even as he continued talking.

“I just wanna know how many guy’s I’m competing against. I wanna be the best you’ve ever had too.” Trent echoed Mia’s sentiment, although it lacked the same sincerity.

“Just one.” Mia quickly responded.

“Tony Dawson?” Trent wondered.

“No!! My boyfriend when I was in high school!” Mia stoutly denied. Her voice’s pitch seemed to elevate with her next sentence, “Who told you I was with Tony Dawson?!”

“Nobody in particular. I heard a rumor from freshman year, which if it is true.. It’s seriously not a problem for me. In fact I’d be really..” Trent tried to elaborate, but Mia put her hand on his chest and talked over him.

3. Apr 29, 2019 #63

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Tony was my RA. And after I rushed Eta Lambda Pi, I learned he was my Big’s boyfriend. That’s all he was to me, my RA and my friend’s boyfriend. That’s it. I swear.” Mia clarified, as Trent gave her a doubtful look. She needed to make him understand this, “I don’t know what you heard, but I never had sex with Tony Dawson!”

“Actually the rumor was that you..” Trent began to specify, but Mia wouldn’t let Trent say it.

“I did not give Tony Dawson a blowjob to avoid getting written up! It’s a hurtful fucking rumor and..” Mia stuttered. Trent didn’t think she was a slut, did he? “and.. Nobody knows the whole story.”

“Even if it were true, I really wouldn’t care. It’s not a problem for me.” Trent tried to assure her. However, to Mia’s ears, it sounded like he didn’t believe her.

“It’s not true.” Mia pouted, “I’m not a slut.”

“I know. I’m just saying that.. I think you’re perfect. And nothing is gunna change that.” Trent confidently voiced to Mia. She looked upset. If they were going to have sex tonight, he needed a happy girlfriend. He needed to calm her down. Sounding sensitive, Trent continued, “So, what really happened?”

“It was during the end of Fall semester. I got sick from drinking.. And I threw up a couple times.. I don’t know how I got back to the dorm.. Tony found me on the floor of the hallway and took me to his room to take care of me. I threw up all night and he held the trash can. It would have been my fourth write-up that year. Miss Hochburg would have had me expelled. He didn’t write me up because he felt sorry for me. The fact that he was my Big’s boyfriend was probably why I got exempt from the rules unlike everybody else.” Mia concluded. She felt better telling Trent all that. He looked like he believed her now.

“So, where did the rumor’s start?” Trent inquired.

“People were jealous I got special treatment. I don’t know. I didn’t start the rumors. I wish I knew who did.” Mia pouted, as she felt a bit embarrassed. It wasn’t her fault what people said about her.

“I wish I knew too. I’d beat’em up for you.” Trent vowed, as Mia sensed the playful tone of his voice.

“Oh? You would?” Mia widely smiled, as she tugged her handsome boy closer for a quick kiss, “My hero! Mmmhhh!”

“Wait, let me play some music.” Trent paused, as he began to get off her. They’d lost the momentum they’d had from strip poker anyway. Maybe some music would get the mood right again.

“You don’t have to.” Mia replied, as Trent pushed himself off Mia and stood up next to the bed.

“I want this to be special.” Trent admitted.

“It’s with you. That’s special enough.” Mia cooed, as she hid her rekindled excitement with a confidently seductive smile. “But while you’re up, would you mind doing me a favor? Lose the boxers buster.”

“Ha, no problem.” Trent chuckled in an amused fashion. With a grin on his face, he removed his boxers. Mia’s eyes gave him the indication she was impressed with what she saw, so he quickly resumed his position on top of her. So much for music.

“Mhh!” Mia hummed, as she welcomed another kiss from Trent. This one lingered. His firm lips were tantalizingly driving her mad with lust. She almost let out a moan in her excitement, but something else caught her attention. Trent was slightly readjusting himself on top of her and, as his hips thrusted slightly, she felt something poke her ‘down there.’ She hadn’t expected it, but it was rubbing her in just the right place to cause an involuntary, “AhhhAaah!”

“You okay?” Trent stopped looking worried from Mia’s sudden spasm.

“Yes!” Mia yelped with joy, as she pulled in Trent for another kiss. His hips thrusted forward again. He was pressing against her panties so much she could practically feel him inside her already. Her heart was beating fast now, she could hear herself breathing faster. While they passionately kissed, she could feel Trent’s hands going back to remove her panties.

“Wait!” Mia halted him. Trent looked rather annoyed at this momentary interruption, but Mia wasn’t deterred, “I want you to watch me take them off.”

“Alright.” Trent relented, as he let Mia out from under him. She stood next to his bed, topless, looking right into his eyes and sliding her hands down from her perky breasts to the waistline of her panties. Tilting her hips slightly to the left and right whenever she’d slowly tug down her panties, Mia smiled confidently as she slowly turned her back to Trent and gave him a full view of her behind. She really had a small waist compared to the girth in her butt, but from behind Trent wasn’t giving Mia’s waist that much attention.

Trent was at a loss for words, this woman had the epitome of a perfect full butt. It was sexy, voluptuous, and certainly squeezable. And to top it all off, Mia clearly knew it. He watched as she seductively removed her panties, her pretty face peeking at him from over the side of her shoulder. She seemed to be swaying side to side in slow motion as the panties slowly made their way tightly down Mia’s thick behind. Once that mountain had been crossed, the panties delicately fell to Mia’s feet. Then Mia turned around, giving him a full-frontal view of her fully naked perfection.

4. Apr 29, 2019 #64

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“My eyes are up here, thank you very much.” Mia teased, as Trent’s eyes reluctantly leered back to her face.

“You are so sexy.” Trent sighed. He wasn’t just pleased with the way Mia looked. She always looked lean, athletic and very pretty. It was apparent Mia must have just shaved. It just felt nice to be with someone who put effort into pleasing him.

“You’re not so bad yourself.” Mia winked, as Trent suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her on top of him. “Wait!”

“For fucks sake! What is it? Do you wanna have sex or not?” Trent roared feeling irritated Mia kept delaying this.

“Of course, I want to! I just wanna know why you haven’t put on a condom yet?” Mia firmly countered, as Trent rolled his eyes. His ex-girlfriend preferred it without a condom.

“Aren’t you on birth control?” Trent asked in his defense.

“Yeah, but you’re still wearing a condom if this is happening.” Mia loudly communicated. Trent seemed a bit insulted, but tough shit. She didn’t want to get pregnant and he was taking too long to answer. She decided to take matters into her own hands, “I’ll get one for you, where do you keep them?”

“Under the sink in the bathroom.” Trent explained, as Mia hurried off of him before rushing to the bathroom. Once Mia had left the room, Trent got up from bed. He’d been a bit annoyed by Mia’s demands, but it was by no means a deal breaker. On the bright side, he’d get a chance to get things ready. He started by lighting three candles he’d bought for the occasion and quickly placed them around the room. After he shut off the lights, he moved to his bookshelf and hit a button on an innocent looking see-no-evil/hear-no-evil/speak-no evil monkey decoration. Trent double checked to make sure everything was in working order, before messing with his speakers.

“What are you doing?” Mia called to him as she re-entered the room and was pleased by what she saw. With a quick click, some 90s music began filling his room.

“Getting some music going and lighting candles. Is that okay?” Trent asked in an innocent voice.

“Perfect.” Mia smiled, as she tossed Trent a condom.

“Anything else you need before we do this? Want me to fan you and feed you grapes or something?” Trent inquired, as he ripped open the condom packet and rolled it into position.

“Maybe after.” Mia grinned in a spoiled fashion, as she walked into Trent’s arms and placed her head on his bare chest.

“Haha,” Trent laughed, as Mia looked up at him with a mischievous look in her almond-brown eyes.

“Well come on now, don’t keep a girl waiting. I don’t have all night.” Mia teased, as Trent picked her up and pounced into bed with her!

5. Apr 29, 2019 #65

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Across town, while Mia and Trent consummated their relationship for the first time, Kate and Jay spent the night furthering their conversation with one another. They’d each drank about three more beers since Kate welcomed him into the kitchen. It was clear from the disheveled state of the sink that an improvised meal had occurred between the two. Jay was currently leaning against the countertop, and Kate was in a seat at the table nibbling on what remained of the macaroni and cheese she’d just made for the two of them to snack on. While they’d both grown a bit more relaxed with each other, Jay could tell that Kate was rather reluctant to share her personal opinions with him, unless that opinion was about her housemate being a deceitful controlling bitch. Seeing that Mia was the topic Kate seemed most willing to let him in on, he decided to pry a bit on the subject.

“You keep saying Mia’s such a jerk to you? What’s going on?” Jay finally voice his questions. No more tip-toeing around it.

“Basically, Mia’s just.. She’s.. umm..” Kate hesitated. Was it hard to explain? No. There was just a lot to explain. Whatever, Kate was two beers past censoring herself anyway, “For starters, everything has to be her way, or else. She’s a control freak. Manipulative. She’s a narcissistic brat who is only happy when everybody’s attention is on her.”

“Haha, tell me how you feel why don’t ya.” Jay joked, but Kate clearly missed the cue in his voice because of her drunken stupor.

“She makes me feel invisible. Like I don’t matter.” Kate seriously vented, “She’s pretty. She’s wealthy. She’s smart. She has everything, but she always wants more. She wants what I have. If I want the room with a balcony, she takes it. If I like a guy, she takes him. But she doesn’t just take things from me, we compete for them. Little athletic challenges and stuff. She is big on pretending our challenges are fair, like I have a chance, but the truth is, I don’t have a chance. She’s better than me at everything. And you know what? She wants me to know it. Winning isn’t enough for her, she likes it when I lose to her.”

“I can see how that would get on your nerves.” Jay answered in a thoughtful fashion. He had to take this seriously. It clearly meant a lot to Kate no matter how silly it sounded.

“Yeah it does. I’d love to make her know what it feels like. You know? Give her a taste of her own medicine. Well.. More than a taste. I feel like a taste is a tea spoon. I wanna feed her a cement truck’s worth of her own medicine. See how pretty she looks after that! Haha, she’d be the size of a house! This house! Oh, I’d love to see that! She’d never beat me in anything again!” Kate beamed with an energy Jay hadn’t seen from her all night. But it didn’t last long. Her energy quickly soured, her joyful tone turned to lamenting, “But that’s never gunna happen! Because I can’t beat her no matter how hard I try!”

“Of course, you can’t beat her.” Jay said, as he watched Kate shove a big forkful of mac and cheese into her mouth to cope with the stress of it all. The waistband of her jeans was digging into her tummy. It was annoying her. She looked disgruntled. Jay mistook her expression as a response to what he just said, so he elaborated, “You’re playing her game. You are playing by her rules. You are making it harder on yourself than it needs to be.”

“Am I?? We run a race, she’s faster. We play a game, she’s smarter. We make a bet, she’s luckier. Or she cheats. She’d do anything to beat me.” Kate vented, as she successfully unbuttoned her jeans and watched her belly inflate to accommodate the open space. She was so freaking bloated, how long had she had a little pot belly?? It didn’t matter, it was the perfect example. Wavering a bit, as she stood up, Kate lifted up her shirt just enough to show off her engorged tummy to Jay, “Ha! Look at this! I have another one. She eats tons of junk food. Hardly gains a pound. I eat a bit of junk food. My stomach blows up like a balloon retaining water. She’s just genetically better.”

“If you really believe that, no wonder you can’t beat her at anything.” Jay countered, as he looked at Kate’s gut. She looked.. a little pudgy. But she still looked good. Real good. At least to his eyes.

“What do you mean?” Kate asked looking dumbfounded, while she remained standing.

“The strongest muscle in the human body is your mind. It’s not about being smarter or faster or stronger. It’s about having the will to overcome whatever is in your way. Determination is real strength. There is no such thing as a perfect person, everyone has strengths and weaknesses. In a competition, it always comes down to who wants it more. Who is willing to suffer more for the sake of victory? If you think somebody is better than you, you’ll never beat them.” Jay concluded, as Kate seemed rather impressed.

“Haha, since when did you start making sense?” Kate laughed, “You didn’t hear all this in a locker room? Did you?”

“I’ve learned a lot about life from playing football. But the same lessons apply here. You gotta know what your opponent wants, so you can defend against them. Make them make mistakes. Then make them pay for those mistakes.” Jay explained, “Then you gotta analyze your opponent, identify their weaknesses and exploit them with your strengths.”

“Unfortunately, Mia doesn’t have any weaknesses.” Kate countered, “She’s perfect.”

“Nobody’s perfect. Why does she want to be the center of attention? Why is she so competitive with you?” Jay asked.

6. Apr 29, 2019 #66

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Because she’s a bitch.” Kate simply responded.

“She’s probably insecure about something. She wants validation. Why else would she care so much about having your attention? Maybe, she needs it to make herself feel better.” Jay deduced, “Maybe she’s lonely. Whatever it is, don’t give her what she wants. Don’t give her the attention she craves. Find out what she’s insecure about. Play to your strengths and her weaknesses. Then you’ll win for sure.”

“I like what you are saying, but it’s not that easy. Even if she is insecure about something, that doesn’t mean she has any weaknesses. She’s crazy motivated. It’s impossible to change her mind when she sets it on something. She’s never satisfied with anything less than 100% of what she wants.”

“That may be a strength, but it also sounds like a weakness to me.” Jay pointed out, “Maybe you don’t have to beat her straight out to win. If you keep her from getting that 100% of what she wants, it sounds to me like that’s a win for you. You don’t have to play by her definition of victory.”

“Huh.. That’s.. I like that. Thank you.” Kate cheerfully grinned. What an interesting perspective. Maybe she’d been coming about this squabble with Mia all wrong. Jay actually gave her a lot to thing about regarding her strategy. Maybe there was more to him than met the eye after all. As Kate thought about it, she caught Jay looking at her. He wasn’t looking at her chest for once. What was he looking at? He was looking lower.. Oh Gawd.. Kate’s mind suddenly made her aware that she’d never rolled her shirt back down over her soft belly. Jay was looking right at it! Laughing at herself, and covering up her bloated midsection, Kate asked, “Haha, what are we doing?”

“Talking?” Jay frankly answered, as he watched the beautiful girl in front of him blush.

“I think I drank too muchh..” Kate admitted, as she crossed her legs where she stood, and looked into Jay’s eyes longingly.

“Me too.” Jay agreed, as he was picking up signals from Kate again.

“I wanna go to bed.” Kate sighed, as she tilted her head to the hallway.

“I guess I’ll head out then.” Jay said, as he leaned off the counter and stood upright.

“Can you help me get upstairs before you go? I’m seriously worried I might stumble.” Kate sheepishly admitted.

“Of course.” Jay warmly replied, as he tried to be a gentleman.

As the two walked out of the kitchen, Jay noticed the button on Kate’s jeans was already unbuttoned. Even though the reason was likely Kate’s bloated midsection, something about the look of it felt suggestive. Did Kate want him to notice? He didn’t say anything about it, it was still clear Kate had been through a rough night. They didn’t really talk much as he helped her up the steps. She really leaned a lot of her weight on him during the process of it all. Jay couldn’t decide if Kate was just that drunk or she wanted an excuse to wrap her hands around him. Once they got to her room, she plopped into bed with a sigh of relief. Jay took that as a sign he should leave.

“Wait, where are you going?” Kate pouted, as Jay stopped at her bedroom door.

“Home?” Jay responded honestly.

“Come warm the covers with me. Then you can go.” Kate begged, him as she made a spot for him next to her.

“…” Jay didn’t know how to respond. Kate was clearly drunk. He wasn’t sure if her intentions were innocent or something distinctly less so. He didn’t want to overstep his bounds either way. They’d made such good progress tonight and..

“Come on, I’m cold! I’m not flirting. I’m just cold!” Kate voiced in an authoritative manner to coax him into bed with her.

“Okay.” Jay relented, as he joined her. Kate’s bed was very soft. She definitely had an expensive mattress pad. Once he got in next to her, she tossed the covers over him and quickly nestled closer to him with an audible shiver.

“Hey Jay?” Kate whispered. Her eyes were mere inches from his own. There was something in those eyes.

“Yeah, Kate?” Jay answered, as he wrapped his hands around Kate’s backside and embraced her a bit more closely.

“I was flirting.”

7. May 1, 2019 #67

charfire2002

charfire2002

charfire2002

I like the idea of Friend A (Kate) getting back at Friend B (Mia) for being a jerk only for Friend B to find out and turn the tables on Friend A without Friend A realizing it. It creates an interesting dynamic between two supposed friends, which I think you are doing a good job of exploring.

Kate is so obsessed with beating Mia (as seen in the latest chapter) that she doesn't even realize what's really happening. It will be interesting to see what happens if/when Kate finally picks up on it.

With all this being said, given Mia's behavior it would be nice to see her get some comeuppance. Hopefully a few pounds manage to find their way onto her figure.

8. May 15, 2019 #68

Flyinggazelle

Flyinggazelle

Flyinggazelle

Ooooooo it seems like the tides are going to start turning. Mia seems to have hit a high point with her control of her subordinates and relationship with Trent. Kate hit her lowest point, but found someone who cares about her for her (and her body ;)). I can almost feel the pounds starting to add up on both of them over the next few chapters. This has been a slow burn, which I love about the story, but I'll be pretty happy to see Mia receive her just "desserts".