BBW Mia's Junior Year- by Polarisdreamer (~BBW, ~~WG, ~XWG, ~SEX, STUFFING, STUCKAGE, ROLE REVERSAL)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Polarisdreamerr, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Apr 29, 2019 #61

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Volume 1: Chapter 12- Mixed Signals (Part 2)

The anticipation had been palpable for Mia during the young couple’s trek across the streets of Adamsville and past the University’s grounds. Trent lived in an upper classman housing apartment complex that was officially called ‘the Commons’ and affectionately embraced by the campus community as the best ‘on campus’ housing. While there were RA’s in a few of the buildings, they rarely enforced any of the university’s policies on the weekends. It was a great place to let loose and party, but it lacked some of the glamor and the novelty of the various off-campus sport houses, frats and sororities.

However, Mia hadn’t gone here to party. She was here for Trent. For that purpose, Trent’s apartment was up to the challenge. When they arrived, his roommates were nowhere to be found. The two were finally alone together. Since the night was still young, they didn’t feel any need to rush things. Trent grabbed a deck of cards, offered Mia a drink, which she surprisingly declined, and the two let their little game commence..

Fifteen minutes later, the first casualty of the night, Mia’s red and black flannel, lay on the carpet of Trent’s bedroom by his closed door. Not far from Mia’s shirt lay Trent’s. It had been Mia’s retaliation for losing the first hand. Perhaps being shirtless had caused Trent to take the game more seriously, but Mia ended up losing the next two hands. The tank top thrown to the side of the room that was now hanging on the side of Trent’s bookshelf, and the beachball/bandeau combo loosely clumped together at the foot of Trent’s bed were testaments to her bad luck.

With Trent shirtless and Mia in nothing but her bra up top, Trent turned his attention to her tight looking jeans. Mia’s athletic legs could really fill out the fabric, but he wanted to see her luscious lower body up close and personal. Unfortunately, Mia beat him too it with some lucky cards. Trent’s pants were tossed into the far corner of the room. Moments later, after the next hand, Mia’s jeans joined them. Effectively in nothing but their underwear, they unspokenly robbed each other of their respective socks over the next few plays. The score stood with Mia in the lead wearing her bra and panties, and Trent trailing behind in his boxers.

“You wanna keep playing?” Trent asked, as Mia reached for his beer. She’d refused a drink when they’d gotten here, but she seemed totally comfortable drinking the majority of the one he’d gotten for himself.

“Of course! I’m winning!” Mia gloated, as she gulped down a large swig of Trent’s beer and wiped her mouth before continuing, “Why? You don’t wanna play anymore? Are you being a sore loser again?”

“No, for some reason..” Trent began, while his eyes strayed from Mia’s gorgeous face to her perky b-cup breasts, her trim waist, and finally to her panties, “I just don’t think I’m in the mood for cards anymore.”

“What are you in the mood for?” Mia innocently asked, as she did her best to play dumb.

“You know.” Trent tilted his head in an impatient fashion.

“Hmmm! Is somebody horny??” Mia questioned, as she put Trent’s beer on his nightstand, crawled over the cards toward Trent, and then tugged his arm toward her until he lay next to her in bed.

“I’d say it’s obvious.” Trent admitted, as his hands both wandered behind Mia’s body. They made contact with the back of her thighs, playfully pressed against her hamstrings until they slowly and firmly glided their way up to her butt. Trent’s hands were greeted to quite a different sensation in the transition. Mia’s legs felt tight and firm like rocks, and in fairness, the lower portion of Mia’s booty felt just as firmly muscled, but as his hands reached the zenith of Mia’s glutes, what he squeezed passionately felt much meatier and softer. From the way Mia’s mouth opened to release a pleasurable moan of gratitude, he could tell she enjoyed his touch. Her almond-brown eyes remained locked on his own with an obvious excitement that Trent’s eyes clearly matched. Leading her eyes downward with his own, Trent wanted Mia to see a more tangible manifestation of his arousal. Her eyes widened and a sly smile escaped from her face, as she observed the ostentatious bulge in Trent’s boxers.

“Is ‘this?’ …” Mia seductively teased, while her hand wandered underneath the waistband of Trent’s boxers and ‘investigated’ the bulge she’d spotted, “..for me?”

“No, it’s for the queen of hearts, but you’re a close second.” Trent playfully responded, as he felt Mia’s delicate hand firmly stroke his show of masculine bravado.

“Shut up, it’s for me!” Mia snobbishly declared, as she sped up the motion of her hand, “You feel so haard. You must really want me. Am I that attractive to you?”

“You are one of a kind.” Trent smoothly breathed into her ear. The feel of his breath against her skin sent shivers down her spine. She couldn’t help herself anymore, she withdrew her hand from Trent’s boxers and gracefully rolled on top of him. Before Trent could react, her lips were pressing against his.

2. Apr 29, 2019 #62

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Mhh!” Mia firmly kissed him with the primal desire pulsing through her body. She could feel Trent’s arms wrapping around her in a warm embrace. It felt sooo gooood!

*Clip!*

“Ahh!” Mia gasp in surprise, as she felt her bra strap suddenly loosen. Leaning upward slightly, Mia witnessed Trent grab the straps around her shoulders and tug them down her arms. She maneuvered her arms to help Trent get the garment off, but she had been caught off guard by how quickly Trent had unhooked her bra. She hadn’t even felt him trying. This was different. She’d never been with a guy who didn’t need at least a little help removing her bra..

Recovering from her nerves, Mia pushed herself upward into a cowgirl position. Her panties were rubbing up against Trent’s boxers in just the right way so she could feel his excitement. Mhh, his ‘excitement’ was turning her on.. Feeling naughty, Mia arched her back and cupped her firm breasts in a showy fashion, “Like what you see?”

“I do.” Trent grunted, as his strong arms grabbed Mia by her sides and tugged her back in for a sinisterly seductive kiss. With Mia against his chest, Trent rolled on top of her without skipping a beat.

“Mhh!” Mia purred, as she ran her hands through Trent’s short hair and used her tongue to tickle his lower lip. In response, Trent’s hands grabbed the sides of Mia’s panties and immediately began tugging them downward.

“Wait!” Mia gasped, as her hands leapt to hold her panties in place. Trent was moving much faster than she was used too. He really seemed to know what he was doing. She wanted this to happen, but she didn’t like feeling like they were rushing.

“Before we do this.. I’m just curious. How many girl’s have you.. umm.. What’s your number?” Mia interjected, as Trent’s initial annoyance seemed to dissipate through the process of pondering Mia’s question.

“Just one.” Trent answered.

“Your high school girlfriend?” Mia wondered, as Trent nodded.

“Yeah.” Trent replied. He didn’t sound impatient, but it didn’t seem like he wanted to talk about this.

“Am I more attractive than her?” Mia continued her inquiry. She knew the answer, but she needed to hear it from Trent’s mouth.

“At her best? For sure. Now? You’re 1000 times more attractive than her.” Trent assured Mia. Although his response had raised almost more questions than it had answered. Seeing Mia’s curiosity, Trent elaborated, “She really let herself go.”

“Oh. Well.. Good answer.” Mia affirmed, as she wrapped her arms around Trent’s neck and tried to pull him in for a kiss. Despite her effort, she couldn’t budge him.

“Why do you ask?” Trent needed to know. Mia had stopped him out of nowhere. He just wanted some assurance she still wanted to do this.

“I just wanted to know how many girls I was competing with.” Mia admitted in a very innocent manner.

“What? You’re the only person I’m interested in.” Trent guaranteed to her.

“Yeah, I know that. But, I wanna be the BEST you’ve ever had.” Mia emphasized, as she finally succeeded in pulling Trent in close enough to whisper the last part of it in his ear, “By a long shot.”

“You are so sexy when you talk like that.” Trent excitedly cooed right back at Mia.

“Mhh? Talk like what? Hmhm!” Mia teased, as she locked-lips with Trent for a lustful moment.

*Mhhh!*

However, just when it seemed things were back on track, Trent pulled away, “So, what about you? What’s your number?”

“You are not supposed to ask a lady that.” Mia complained. Things were just getting good. Trent was such a great kisser! She couldn’t take her eyes off his lips, even as he continued talking.

“I just wanna know how many guy’s I’m competing against. I wanna be the best you’ve ever had too.” Trent echoed Mia’s sentiment, although it lacked the same sincerity.

“Just one.” Mia quickly responded.

“Tony Dawson?” Trent wondered.

“No!! My boyfriend when I was in high school!” Mia stoutly denied. Her voice’s pitch seemed to elevate with her next sentence, “Who told you I was with Tony Dawson?!”

“Nobody in particular. I heard a rumor from freshman year, which if it is true.. It’s seriously not a problem for me. In fact I’d be really..” Trent tried to elaborate, but Mia put her hand on his chest and talked over him.

3. Apr 29, 2019 #63

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Tony was my RA. And after I rushed Eta Lambda Pi, I learned he was my Big’s boyfriend. That’s all he was to me, my RA and my friend’s boyfriend. That’s it. I swear.” Mia clarified, as Trent gave her a doubtful look. She needed to make him understand this, “I don’t know what you heard, but I never had sex with Tony Dawson!”

“Actually the rumor was that you..” Trent began to specify, but Mia wouldn’t let Trent say it.

“I did not give Tony Dawson a blowjob to avoid getting written up! It’s a hurtful fucking rumor and..” Mia stuttered. Trent didn’t think she was a slut, did he? “and.. Nobody knows the whole story.”

“Even if it were true, I really wouldn’t care. It’s not a problem for me.” Trent tried to assure her. However, to Mia’s ears, it sounded like he didn’t believe her.

“It’s not true.” Mia pouted, “I’m not a slut.”

“I know. I’m just saying that.. I think you’re perfect. And nothing is gunna change that.” Trent confidently voiced to Mia. She looked upset. If they were going to have sex tonight, he needed a happy girlfriend. He needed to calm her down. Sounding sensitive, Trent continued, “So, what really happened?”

“It was during the end of Fall semester. I got sick from drinking.. And I threw up a couple times.. I don’t know how I got back to the dorm.. Tony found me on the floor of the hallway and took me to his room to take care of me. I threw up all night and he held the trash can. It would have been my fourth write-up that year. Miss Hochburg would have had me expelled. He didn’t write me up because he felt sorry for me. The fact that he was my Big’s boyfriend was probably why I got exempt from the rules unlike everybody else.” Mia concluded. She felt better telling Trent all that. He looked like he believed her now.

“So, where did the rumor’s start?” Trent inquired.

“People were jealous I got special treatment. I don’t know. I didn’t start the rumors. I wish I knew who did.” Mia pouted, as she felt a bit embarrassed. It wasn’t her fault what people said about her.

“I wish I knew too. I’d beat’em up for you.” Trent vowed, as Mia sensed the playful tone of his voice.

“Oh? You would?” Mia widely smiled, as she tugged her handsome boy closer for a quick kiss, “My hero! Mmmhhh!”

“Wait, let me play some music.” Trent paused, as he began to get off her. They’d lost the momentum they’d had from strip poker anyway. Maybe some music would get the mood right again.

“You don’t have to.” Mia replied, as Trent pushed himself off Mia and stood up next to the bed.

“I want this to be special.” Trent admitted.

“It’s with you. That’s special enough.” Mia cooed, as she hid her rekindled excitement with a confidently seductive smile. “But while you’re up, would you mind doing me a favor? Lose the boxers buster.”

“Ha, no problem.” Trent chuckled in an amused fashion. With a grin on his face, he removed his boxers. Mia’s eyes gave him the indication she was impressed with what she saw, so he quickly resumed his position on top of her. So much for music.

“Mhh!” Mia hummed, as she welcomed another kiss from Trent. This one lingered. His firm lips were tantalizingly driving her mad with lust. She almost let out a moan in her excitement, but something else caught her attention. Trent was slightly readjusting himself on top of her and, as his hips thrusted slightly, she felt something poke her ‘down there.’ She hadn’t expected it, but it was rubbing her in just the right place to cause an involuntary, “AhhhAaah!”

“You okay?” Trent stopped looking worried from Mia’s sudden spasm.

“Yes!” Mia yelped with joy, as she pulled in Trent for another kiss. His hips thrusted forward again. He was pressing against her panties so much she could practically feel him inside her already. Her heart was beating fast now, she could hear herself breathing faster. While they passionately kissed, she could feel Trent’s hands going back to remove her panties.

“Wait!” Mia halted him. Trent looked rather annoyed at this momentary interruption, but Mia wasn’t deterred, “I want you to watch me take them off.”

“Alright.” Trent relented, as he let Mia out from under him. She stood next to his bed, topless, looking right into his eyes and sliding her hands down from her perky breasts to the waistline of her panties. Tilting her hips slightly to the left and right whenever she’d slowly tug down her panties, Mia smiled confidently as she slowly turned her back to Trent and gave him a full view of her behind. She really had a small waist compared to the girth in her butt, but from behind Trent wasn’t giving Mia’s waist that much attention.

Trent was at a loss for words, this woman had the epitome of a perfect full butt. It was sexy, voluptuous, and certainly squeezable. And to top it all off, Mia clearly knew it. He watched as she seductively removed her panties, her pretty face peeking at him from over the side of her shoulder. She seemed to be swaying side to side in slow motion as the panties slowly made their way tightly down Mia’s thick behind. Once that mountain had been crossed, the panties delicately fell to Mia’s feet. Then Mia turned around, giving him a full-frontal view of her fully naked perfection.

4. Apr 29, 2019 #64

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“My eyes are up here, thank you very much.” Mia teased, as Trent’s eyes reluctantly leered back to her face.

“You are so sexy.” Trent sighed. He wasn’t just pleased with the way Mia looked. She always looked lean, athletic and very pretty. It was apparent Mia must have just shaved. It just felt nice to be with someone who put effort into pleasing him.

“You’re not so bad yourself.” Mia winked, as Trent suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her on top of him. “Wait!”

“For fucks sake! What is it? Do you wanna have sex or not?” Trent roared feeling irritated Mia kept delaying this.

“Of course, I want to! I just wanna know why you haven’t put on a condom yet?” Mia firmly countered, as Trent rolled his eyes. His ex-girlfriend preferred it without a condom.

“Aren’t you on birth control?” Trent asked in his defense.

“Yeah, but you’re still wearing a condom if this is happening.” Mia loudly communicated. Trent seemed a bit insulted, but tough shit. She didn’t want to get pregnant and he was taking too long to answer. She decided to take matters into her own hands, “I’ll get one for you, where do you keep them?”

“Under the sink in the bathroom.” Trent explained, as Mia hurried off of him before rushing to the bathroom. Once Mia had left the room, Trent got up from bed. He’d been a bit annoyed by Mia’s demands, but it was by no means a deal breaker. On the bright side, he’d get a chance to get things ready. He started by lighting three candles he’d bought for the occasion and quickly placed them around the room. After he shut off the lights, he moved to his bookshelf and hit a button on an innocent looking see-no-evil/hear-no-evil/speak-no evil monkey decoration. Trent double checked to make sure everything was in working order, before messing with his speakers.

“What are you doing?” Mia called to him as she re-entered the room and was pleased by what she saw. With a quick click, some 90s music began filling his room.

“Getting some music going and lighting candles. Is that okay?” Trent asked in an innocent voice.

“Perfect.” Mia smiled, as she tossed Trent a condom.

“Anything else you need before we do this? Want me to fan you and feed you grapes or something?” Trent inquired, as he ripped open the condom packet and rolled it into position.

“Maybe after.” Mia grinned in a spoiled fashion, as she walked into Trent’s arms and placed her head on his bare chest.

“Haha,” Trent laughed, as Mia looked up at him with a mischievous look in her almond-brown eyes.

“Well come on now, don’t keep a girl waiting. I don’t have all night.” Mia teased, as Trent picked her up and pounced into bed with her!

5. Apr 29, 2019 #65

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Across town, while Mia and Trent consummated their relationship for the first time, Kate and Jay spent the night furthering their conversation with one another. They’d each drank about three more beers since Kate welcomed him into the kitchen. It was clear from the disheveled state of the sink that an improvised meal had occurred between the two. Jay was currently leaning against the countertop, and Kate was in a seat at the table nibbling on what remained of the macaroni and cheese she’d just made for the two of them to snack on. While they’d both grown a bit more relaxed with each other, Jay could tell that Kate was rather reluctant to share her personal opinions with him, unless that opinion was about her housemate being a deceitful controlling bitch. Seeing that Mia was the topic Kate seemed most willing to let him in on, he decided to pry a bit on the subject.

“You keep saying Mia’s such a jerk to you? What’s going on?” Jay finally voice his questions. No more tip-toeing around it.

“Basically, Mia’s just.. She’s.. umm..” Kate hesitated. Was it hard to explain? No. There was just a lot to explain. Whatever, Kate was two beers past censoring herself anyway, “For starters, everything has to be her way, or else. She’s a control freak. Manipulative. She’s a narcissistic brat who is only happy when everybody’s attention is on her.”

“Haha, tell me how you feel why don’t ya.” Jay joked, but Kate clearly missed the cue in his voice because of her drunken stupor.

“She makes me feel invisible. Like I don’t matter.” Kate seriously vented, “She’s pretty. She’s wealthy. She’s smart. She has everything, but she always wants more. She wants what I have. If I want the room with a balcony, she takes it. If I like a guy, she takes him. But she doesn’t just take things from me, we compete for them. Little athletic challenges and stuff. She is big on pretending our challenges are fair, like I have a chance, but the truth is, I don’t have a chance. She’s better than me at everything. And you know what? She wants me to know it. Winning isn’t enough for her, she likes it when I lose to her.”

“I can see how that would get on your nerves.” Jay answered in a thoughtful fashion. He had to take this seriously. It clearly meant a lot to Kate no matter how silly it sounded.

“Yeah it does. I’d love to make her know what it feels like. You know? Give her a taste of her own medicine. Well.. More than a taste. I feel like a taste is a tea spoon. I wanna feed her a cement truck’s worth of her own medicine. See how pretty she looks after that! Haha, she’d be the size of a house! This house! Oh, I’d love to see that! She’d never beat me in anything again!” Kate beamed with an energy Jay hadn’t seen from her all night. But it didn’t last long. Her energy quickly soured, her joyful tone turned to lamenting, “But that’s never gunna happen! Because I can’t beat her no matter how hard I try!”

“Of course, you can’t beat her.” Jay said, as he watched Kate shove a big forkful of mac and cheese into her mouth to cope with the stress of it all. The waistband of her jeans was digging into her tummy. It was annoying her. She looked disgruntled. Jay mistook her expression as a response to what he just said, so he elaborated, “You’re playing her game. You are playing by her rules. You are making it harder on yourself than it needs to be.”

“Am I?? We run a race, she’s faster. We play a game, she’s smarter. We make a bet, she’s luckier. Or she cheats. She’d do anything to beat me.” Kate vented, as she successfully unbuttoned her jeans and watched her belly inflate to accommodate the open space. She was so freaking bloated, how long had she had a little pot belly?? It didn’t matter, it was the perfect example. Wavering a bit, as she stood up, Kate lifted up her shirt just enough to show off her engorged tummy to Jay, “Ha! Look at this! I have another one. She eats tons of junk food. Hardly gains a pound. I eat a bit of junk food. My stomach blows up like a balloon retaining water. She’s just genetically better.”

“If you really believe that, no wonder you can’t beat her at anything.” Jay countered, as he looked at Kate’s gut. She looked.. a little pudgy. But she still looked good. Real good. At least to his eyes.

“What do you mean?” Kate asked looking dumbfounded, while she remained standing.

“The strongest muscle in the human body is your mind. It’s not about being smarter or faster or stronger. It’s about having the will to overcome whatever is in your way. Determination is real strength. There is no such thing as a perfect person, everyone has strengths and weaknesses. In a competition, it always comes down to who wants it more. Who is willing to suffer more for the sake of victory? If you think somebody is better than you, you’ll never beat them.” Jay concluded, as Kate seemed rather impressed.

“Haha, since when did you start making sense?” Kate laughed, “You didn’t hear all this in a locker room? Did you?”

“I’ve learned a lot about life from playing football. But the same lessons apply here. You gotta know what your opponent wants, so you can defend against them. Make them make mistakes. Then make them pay for those mistakes.” Jay explained, “Then you gotta analyze your opponent, identify their weaknesses and exploit them with your strengths.”

“Unfortunately, Mia doesn’t have any weaknesses.” Kate countered, “She’s perfect.”

“Nobody’s perfect. Why does she want to be the center of attention? Why is she so competitive with you?” Jay asked.

6. Apr 29, 2019 #66

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Because she’s a bitch.” Kate simply responded.

“She’s probably insecure about something. She wants validation. Why else would she care so much about having your attention? Maybe, she needs it to make herself feel better.” Jay deduced, “Maybe she’s lonely. Whatever it is, don’t give her what she wants. Don’t give her the attention she craves. Find out what she’s insecure about. Play to your strengths and her weaknesses. Then you’ll win for sure.”

“I like what you are saying, but it’s not that easy. Even if she is insecure about something, that doesn’t mean she has any weaknesses. She’s crazy motivated. It’s impossible to change her mind when she sets it on something. She’s never satisfied with anything less than 100% of what she wants.”

“That may be a strength, but it also sounds like a weakness to me.” Jay pointed out, “Maybe you don’t have to beat her straight out to win. If you keep her from getting that 100% of what she wants, it sounds to me like that’s a win for you. You don’t have to play by her definition of victory.”

“Huh.. That’s.. I like that. Thank you.” Kate cheerfully grinned. What an interesting perspective. Maybe she’d been coming about this squabble with Mia all wrong. Jay actually gave her a lot to thing about regarding her strategy. Maybe there was more to him than met the eye after all. As Kate thought about it, she caught Jay looking at her. He wasn’t looking at her chest for once. What was he looking at? He was looking lower.. Oh Gawd.. Kate’s mind suddenly made her aware that she’d never rolled her shirt back down over her soft belly. Jay was looking right at it! Laughing at herself, and covering up her bloated midsection, Kate asked, “Haha, what are we doing?”

“Talking?” Jay frankly answered, as he watched the beautiful girl in front of him blush.

“I think I drank too muchh..” Kate admitted, as she crossed her legs where she stood, and looked into Jay’s eyes longingly.

“Me too.” Jay agreed, as he was picking up signals from Kate again.

“I wanna go to bed.” Kate sighed, as she tilted her head to the hallway.

“I guess I’ll head out then.” Jay said, as he leaned off the counter and stood upright.

“Can you help me get upstairs before you go? I’m seriously worried I might stumble.” Kate sheepishly admitted.

“Of course.” Jay warmly replied, as he tried to be a gentleman.

As the two walked out of the kitchen, Jay noticed the button on Kate’s jeans was already unbuttoned. Even though the reason was likely Kate’s bloated midsection, something about the look of it felt suggestive. Did Kate want him to notice? He didn’t say anything about it, it was still clear Kate had been through a rough night. They didn’t really talk much as he helped her up the steps. She really leaned a lot of her weight on him during the process of it all. Jay couldn’t decide if Kate was just that drunk or she wanted an excuse to wrap her hands around him. Once they got to her room, she plopped into bed with a sigh of relief. Jay took that as a sign he should leave.

“Wait, where are you going?” Kate pouted, as Jay stopped at her bedroom door.

“Home?” Jay responded honestly.

“Come warm the covers with me. Then you can go.” Kate begged, him as she made a spot for him next to her.

“…” Jay didn’t know how to respond. Kate was clearly drunk. He wasn’t sure if her intentions were innocent or something distinctly less so. He didn’t want to overstep his bounds either way. They’d made such good progress tonight and..

“Come on, I’m cold! I’m not flirting. I’m just cold!” Kate voiced in an authoritative manner to coax him into bed with her.

“Okay.” Jay relented, as he joined her. Kate’s bed was very soft. She definitely had an expensive mattress pad. Once he got in next to her, she tossed the covers over him and quickly nestled closer to him with an audible shiver.

“Hey Jay?” Kate whispered. Her eyes were mere inches from his own. There was something in those eyes.

“Yeah, Kate?” Jay answered, as he wrapped his hands around Kate’s backside and embraced her a bit more closely.

“I was flirting.”

7. May 1, 2019 #67

charfire2002

charfire2002

charfire2002

I like the idea of Friend A (Kate) getting back at Friend B (Mia) for being a jerk only for Friend B to find out and turn the tables on Friend A without Friend A realizing it. It creates an interesting dynamic between two supposed friends, which I think you are doing a good job of exploring.

Kate is so obsessed with beating Mia (as seen in the latest chapter) that she doesn't even realize what's really happening. It will be interesting to see what happens if/when Kate finally picks up on it.

With all this being said, given Mia's behavior it would be nice to see her get some comeuppance. Hopefully a few pounds manage to find their way onto her figure.

8. May 15, 2019 #68

Flyinggazelle

Flyinggazelle

Flyinggazelle

Ooooooo it seems like the tides are going to start turning. Mia seems to have hit a high point with her control of her subordinates and relationship with Trent. Kate hit her lowest point, but found someone who cares about her for her (and her body ;)). I can almost feel the pounds starting to add up on both of them over the next few chapters. This has been a slow burn, which I love about the story, but I'll be pretty happy to see Mia receive her just "desserts".

John Smith likes this.
  9. Jun 20, 2019 #69

boombatchata

boombatchata

boombatchata

Would love to see the next chapter of this story!

John Smith likes this.
  10. Jul 21, 2019 #70

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

I agree the dynamic is very interesting between Mia and Kate, it will be explored much more as the story continues.

It will be, trust me!

And agreed, it's like you are reading my mind!

Great attention to detail! It makes me happy that people are able to dissect the story like this. You'll like this story as it continues then!

Your wish is my command!

11. Jul 22, 2019 #71

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Volume 1: Chapter 13- Queen of the Hill

“Mia.” A loud voice echoed, piercing the sorority princess’s peaceful slumber.

“Mhh.. Noo..” Mia sleepily pleaded, as if she was arguing with her mother, “Fivee more minutesss..”

“Wake up.” Trent impatiently burst, as he cast aside the shades from his bedroom window and let the sun strike his sleeping girlfriend.

“Nooooo.. I have a headache..” Mia groggily wined, as her captivating body recoiled underneath the blanket that she’d so warmly enveloped herself within. A second more and she quickly thrust the covers over her face to shield her eyes from the blinding light. As her senses returned to her, the first thing she felt was annoyance. She’d only officially been dating Trent for three weeks and already the cute ‘good morning’ rituals had ceased. Was a gentle kiss too much to ask for?

“Stop being lazy. It’s almost noon. Come on.” Trent urged her, while he tugged at the covers Mia was clutching.

“What?! Noon??” Mia yelped, as she rose upward from her reclined position. She was quick to realize she wasn’t wearing a comfy pajama shirt, or anything for that matter, so she seamlessly wrapped herself with the covers as she sat upward.

“Yeah, bedhead. I already got back from the gym.” Trent teased, as one of Mia’s hands leapt to investigate the status of her long jet-black hair. From what she could feel Trent wasn’t kidding. Her hair felt like a complete mess. Had she not brushed it before bed? Wait.. Did she still have makeup on? She needed a mirror. She probably looked like such a mess. Was that why Trent was getting on her case? Looking at him with curiosity, Mia got her answer once he opened his handsome mouth again, “You wanna shower or what?”

“Are you saying I smell?” Mia piped back fiercely, as she took offence to Trent’s implied suggestion.

“I didn’t say you smelled bad, but you do smell like beer.” Trent replied, while he sought to downplay Mia’s allegation against him.

“I thought I told you I wanted to go to the gym with you this morning.” Mia sharply spoke, as she redirected her irritated feelings without having to acknowledge Trent’s half-hearted response to the accusation about her body odor.

“You say that every morning.” Trent sighed. He’d grown bored of Mia’s continued complaints. He felt like he was dating two people. An obedient and lustfully attractive social butterfly by night and a high-maintenance, spoiled brat by day. If only Mia always behaved the way she did after a few drinks. Then she’d really be the perfect girlfriend rather than just looking the part.

“Well, I’d like to go to the gym with you in the mornings!” Mia growled, as her vision finally adjusted to the bright sunlight enveloping the room and she laid a mean glare on Trent.

“Then you shouldn’t kick me when I try to wake you up.” Trent countered, as Mia’s face grimiest. He was referring back to when he’d woken up next to her in bed and tried in vain to rouse her. By the look of Mia’s face, he guessed that she remembered it now.

“I did not kick you!” Mia protested, as she tossed a pillow at Trent without a second thought.

“Well it sure as hell wasn’t a love tap!” Trent snapped, as he caught the pillow Mia had thrown at him and tossed it gently onto the foot of the bed, “Gosh you can get so grouchy in the morning. Is it your time of the month?”

“No.” Mia stoutly declared, as her brain took stock of her elevated heartrate.. Her head was pounding. Her stomach not only felt bloated from all the beer she’d drank last night; it was rumbling with hunger. Her body felt exhausted despite the fact that she must have gotten at least 8 hours of sleep.. There was only one logical conclusion to explain why she was in such a foul mood. Scratching her head, Mia groggily voiced her discovery, “I’m hungover..”

“Still??” Trent exclaimed, as Mia watched a smug expression exude from his manly face, “I told you that you couldn’t drink as much as me.”

“Shut up, I can drink just as much as you can.” Mia competitively argued, as she tilted her legs over the side of the bed and lofted herself onto her feet. She attempted to keep herself wrapped in Trent’s covers like a toga, but wobblily stumbled forward from doing so. Before she could fall, Trent embraced her with his sturdy arms. She didn’t feel great. She needed something to eat.

“Clearly you can hold your liquor well above your weight class, but maybe you shouldn’t try to drink as much as me.” Trent reminded her, as her stunning face vulnerably looked up at his own. He could tell from the look in her almond-brown eyes that she knew he was right. He expected the next words out Mia’s luscious lips to be an acknowledgement of that fact, but instead he got..

“I’ll do what I want.” Mia proclaimed, as her face softened along with her defiant tone. She wrapped her arms around Trent’s waist and hugged him firmly, “And you’ll like it.”

“Haha, you can be such a little bitch.” Trent smirked, as Mia’s faced reflected her surprise by his casual choice of words.

“Shut up, don’t talk to me like that.” Mia pouted, as she tried to nudge herself free of Trent’s embrace, but he wouldn’t let go just yet.

“I’ll talk to you however I want. And you’ll like it.” Trent replied mimicking Mia’s previously defiant tone, as she broke free of his grasp, took a few steps backward and then plopped her well-rounded butt back down on the bed. She looked a little annoyed at him, but Trent decided to push his luck, “You ready to shower? You really do smell like beer.”

“I do not smell like beer. And no, I promised my friends I’d get lunch with them. I gotta get ready. I don’t have time to shower.” Mia snobbishly vowed, as she momentarily dashed Trent’s hopes. However, she should have known by now that he was not so easily dissuaded. Taking off his sweaty gym penny and lowering himself to Mia’s level. He nestled his lips right next to Mia’s ear.

“I’ll make it worth your while.” Trent confidently breathed, as Mia felt chills surging down her spine. She’d been offered this invitation before and had not been disappointed.

“Oh..kay..” Mia absentmindedly responded out of habit. Her body craved sustenance, but she couldn’t refute she was craving something else from Trent right now. As he kissed her lips, she only managed to push him off her long enough to mutter, “*Mhh!* Just a quick shower!”

She knew her words were empty, but as her more primal urges took over, she figured that her friends would manage fine without her for a little while longer.

12. Jul 22, 2019 #72

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

45 minutes later..

“So, why the sudden interest in football?” Jessica inquired in a suspiciously inquisitive tone.

While apparently a simple question, Jessica’s inflection conveyed the double-edged nature of what she was asking. On the surface, Jessica’s simple query suggested she was just engaged with the rather typical cafeteria conversation they were having. However, under the surface, the short brunette was asking something else entirely. She’d carefully picked this question for one reason; she already knew the answer to it. It was written all over Kate’s guilty face. The real question Jessica was effectively asking was if Kate was willing to tell her the truth.

“Umm..” Kate froze, as she ran her hands nervously through her long ponytail. Jessica could clearly see Kate’s hesitation. This was confirmation her theory was right. It was practically a confession. Kate was trying to dig her way out telling the truth. Jessica eagerly watched, as the big breasted blonde carefully began to craft her next sentence, “I think it would just be nice to show our support for...”

As Kate continued to ramble, she witnessed the wheels turning in Jessica’s brain and her worry grew. The short brunette flipped her long hair over her shoulder and adjusted the gaze she was giving Kate. She was clearly tuning out the bullshit Kate was blurting about school spirit.

Forgetting about the rest of Jessica’s body language, Kate thought the look in her eyes screamed suspicion. She wasn’t buying it, any of it.. Kate tried to maintain an innocent expression as she continued her masquerade, but the way Jessica was glaring at her caused a stumble in her words. Kate’s voice abruptly stopped mid-sentence. Jessica was no longer looking at her as if she suspected Kate of some ulterior motive, she was scrutinizing her as if she knew she was full of shit.

The growing silence around the lunch table marked a point of contention. The lunch table was never silent. At least not when Mia was dominating the conversation, but that was beside the point because she was missing in action yet again. Where the heck was Mia anyway? Kate had to admit that it felt awkward without her. Mia always kept Jessica in check. Without that check, Jessica looked confident and was acting like a freaking gossip detective.

Jessica pursed her inquisitive looking lips, while she leaned slightly more forward in her seat. It was as if she was trying to invade Kate’s space just as much as she was trying to invade her vibrant web of deception. Kate watched the hint of a knowing smile begin to escape from her friend’s rambunctious mouth, as Jessica’s lips finally revealed the burning question on her mind.

“What’s his name?” Jessica pried in excitement, as a certain joy immitted from her expression. She loved it when she was right, but she loved gossip even more.

“Who?” Kate gasped feigning ignorance. Internally her heart was flustered that Jessica had read her motives so easily, but she wasn’t ready to give her the satisfaction of being right. Jessica was clearly starved for gossip. So, she’d let her keep starving.

“The guy you wanna watch.” Jessica prodded firmly, as her eyes narrowed on Kate’s innocent expression. She was a bit surprised Kate wasn’t letting up. Kate’s conviction almost made the short brunette doubt her assertion, but she knew better. There was no other reason Kate would suddenly suggest going to a football game out of the blue like this if a hot boy wasn’t involved.

“I don’t wanna go because of some guy!” Kate denied, as she shifted in her seat and tugged her overstretched tank-top downward over her tummy. Dealing with Jessica right now felt like work but dealing with her choice in clothes today was just plain annoying. She should have worn one of the newer shirts she’d purchased with Mia at the mall last week, but she wanted to be ‘comfy’ today. Lot of good that did her.

The white tank top and grey pair of sweatpants she was sporting used to be her go-to comfy outfit, but they’d clearly both shrunk in the wash or something because they were not seeming to offer her much in the stretch department today. The legs of the pants really didn’t feel very baggy at all. It looked like she’d put on a thick pair of yoga pants by the way the fabric tightly clung to her thighs and backside. Her tank top was even worse. Her big boobs constantly made the damn thing ride up so much that her soft bellybutton was exposed! Refocusing on Jessica, Kate bellowed, “I just think it would be fun! When was even the last time we went to a game?”

“I think it was freshman year.” Lara chimed in after sitting the vast majority of the conversation on the sidelines. Kate had frankly almost forgotten she was there. Despite being the tallest girl in their group, Lara seemed to always find a way to blend into the background.
    Even now, as Lara’s bright blue eyes darted to avoid eye contact, her posture was slouched, and her profile subdued.

“That’s right, cuz last year the football team only won like two games!” Jessica nearly laughed. She knew Kate didn’t care about school spirit. This was all just some wild goose chase.

“But they are on a winning streak this year!” Kate protested, while she reclaimed some authority in her voice.

“That’s cool and all, but I’d really rather try another frat party next weekend. I just want a chill party where we can, you know, meet some guys.” Jessica countered. She was having a hard time believing how ridiculous Kate was acting.

“Why?? Yesterday sucked and Friday was even worse. Everyone was way too out of control.” Kate argued, as she leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms.

“I feel like all the frat guys have been out of control this semester.” Lara quietly added, as she crossed her arms.

“Then how about we host a smaller party next weekend?” Jessica proposed, as Kate shook her head.

“We could do that, but if you wanna meet guys there will be tons of them at the game! Think about it, pregaming is gonna be huge at the tailgate. If you don’t wanna watch the whole game, you can just mingle. Then we can throw an after party or hit the frats after.” Kate explained in an attempt to compromise.

“We are not gonna wanna go to a frat party if we start drinking that early.” Jessica knowingly stated, as she looked to Lara for support.

“It will be the weekend before midterms. Shouldn’t we maybe just plan to study?” Lara nervously added. She knew her opinion was bound to be unpopular with her friends, but it was the only thing she could think to contribute at the moment.

“Umm.. On second thought. A football game sounds like fun. And maybe we could party after.” Jessica rationalized, as she made eye contact with Kate before announcing, “I’ll go.”

“Go where?” A familiar voice burst from behind Kate.

13. Jul 22, 2019 #73

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

In an instant, everyone turned to get an eyeful of the lunch crasher. Jessica had seen her coming from a bit away, but her brain hadn’t connected the dots until just this second. Mia’s long jet-black hair was sloppily done into a French braid. Jessica wasn’t sure if she’d ever seen Mia wear her hair like that before. It only took a moment for the rest of the group to catch on and get over the surprise of seeing Mia for the first time in days.

“*Ahem* The football game next weekend.” Jessica clarified, as she sent Mia a welcome wave with her hand.

“Ehh, why?” Mia snobbishly gawked, as she placed her tray on the table. Jessica’s eyes widened in response to the meal Mia had selected for herself. Her tray contained plates with a greasy cheeseburger with fries drenched in ketchup, and a large bagel drowning in cream cheese. As Mia moved to sit down, Jessica noted just how tight the jeans Mia was wearing looked against her thighs. Additionally, Jessica could swear that she was seeing a beer belly poking against the obviously oversized sweat jacket her upper body was draped in, but it was hard to tell. She must have borrowed the jacket from Trent. For the first time in a long time, Mia didn’t exactly look like a million bucks. Perhaps all that partying with her new boyfriend was catching up with her.

“Kate wants us to go.” Lara promptly responded, as Mia’s head abruptly turned toward Kate while her bubble butt plopped firmly in her seat. Mia did her best to ignore the uncomfortable tightness her pants were producing around the waistline of her jeans. She was still a bit hungover and bloated from last night, so she decided to cut herself a little slack with regards to her tummy. Besides, she was wearing her lovely semi inflated beach ball under Trent’s sweat jacket so nobody could really tell her tummy was actually looking a little soft.

However, Mia could not forgive the tightness around her thighs, hips and ass. Dating Trent had thrown a massive wrench into her carefully plotted revenge schedule. She’d normally make time to be social and party three times a week, but with Trent on the off season of his sport, if they were not partying at night, they were out at the bars drinking, dancing, and having fun. Mia would have preferred some quieter dates every now and then, but she didn’t want to let such a lustful lover down.

The addition of so many late nights, meant that Mia’s mornings were spent digesting alcohol and counting sheep rather than dedicating herself to an hour and a half at the gym. The lack of gym time was something that worried Mia more than her drinking or the amount of time she was giving to her new boyfriend. A few weeks ago, she’d bought a bunch of undersized jeans and pants to wear around Kate so it would look like she’d put on weight. Now, those smaller sized pants flat out didn’t fit around her thighs. She was back to wearing her regularly sized pants, but now they were the garments that appeared tight! She knew she had remained in sexy shape from dancing and spending a lot of time in bed with Trent, but sexy shape wasn’t the same as athletic shape and her thighs knew the difference. She knew she needed to make some changes to her schedule, but right now wasn’t the time to figure it out. Besides, it wasn’t like she had to worry about Kate out shining her anymore. Quickly putting her slightly self-conscious thoughts behind her, Mia refocused on the conversation in front of her. Why did Kate want everyone to go to a football game?

“Ohh? What’s his name??” Mia teased, as Kate rolled her eyes. The last person Kate planned to tell about Jay was Mia. If her perfect friend wasn’t looking so uncharacteristically mediocre today, she might have just lost her temper. Judging from the look of Mia’s thighs and her gut, it seemed dating Trent had done even more to tame Mia’s rambunctious body than her efforts at sabotage. While Kate was still not okay with the way Mia went about securing Trent as a boyfriend over her, she was hopeful that the relationship would temper Mia’s alluringly feminine figure with some more well-deserved love-chub.

“That’s what I said!” Jessica giggled in agreement, as Mia searched for a rise out of Kate, but didn’t receive the kind of response she expected. Kate looked less upset with her teasing and more.. amused?

“This is not about some guy. Come on, it would be fun!” Kate tried to assure her two-faced friend, as she opened her plea to the group, “We’ve hardly done anything together as a group in three weeks.”

“We do stuff all the time.” Mia rebuked Kate’s plea, as she tilted her chin to the side and picked up her burger declaring, “Besides, I have plans next Saturday.”

“Show some school spirit.” Kate protested, as Mia shrugged off Kate’s words with a ravenous bite of her burger.

“School spirit? Ha!” Mia burst, as she continued to chew her meat, “Since when did you get school spirit? You complain about the cafeteria line every day, and you were the first to bitch about the school announcing the raise in tuition next year!”

“First of all, if we gotta wait in the line for five whole minutes, they should give us as much food as we ask for. It sucks having to wait in line twice as long just to get a decent amount of chicken nuggets.” Kate quickly muttered, as her voice grew more animated. She looked at Mia gobble down another bite of her burger before she continued, “And second, they raise tuition every year. It’s fucking ridiculous. Where does the money go? The food doesn’t get better, I don’t see them hiring more professors and the freshman dorms still look like they’re a war zone.”

“They are building that new admissions building.” Lara squeaked, as Kate shut her down immediately.

“That’s beside the point. It does nothing for ‘us,’ the people who have to keep paying the freaking tuition.” Kate bellowed, as Mia capitalized on Kate’s rant to attempt to quell her hangover induced appetite. She put down her now half-eaten burger and took a starved bite of some French fries while she watched Jessica seem to take offense to Kate’s latest outburst.

“What’s beside the point is any of you complaining about tuition. Why should it matter to you three? Daddy pays your bills. Some of us have loans!” Jessica growled, as Kate, Lara and Mia briefly made eye contact with each other before Mia cleared her throat with a big gulp of chewed fries.

“Woah Jess, can you calm down. If you are worried about money, just marry Kyle. You said his family comes from money, right?” Mia reminded her in a semi-joking fashion, while she picked up what remained of her burger and took a bite. However, as Mia chewed, she could see Jessica’s face did not look pleased. Mia managed another quick nibble of her burger before Jessica lashed out.

“Kyle and I broke up a week ago.” Jessica revealed, as her voice sounded rather cold. Her eyes were watching the sloppy way Mia was eating her burger with disgust and annoyance.

“Oh.” Mia blurted a bit awkwardly with her mouth full. Her cheeks were nearly bursting with low grade cow meat. Quickly chewing down her savory bite of her now dwindling burger, Mia uttered a meager, “My bad!”

14. Jul 22, 2019 #74

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“You would have known if you’d gone to lunch at all last week. Where’ve you been?” Jessica pried in an annoyed manner. She thought Mia looked like hell. She certainly hoped her friend hadn’t been living in hell with her new boyfriend for the past few weeks. The way she was scarfing down her giant lunch, Jessica was willing to believe Lucifer wasn’t feeding Mia properly.

“You know.. I’ve just been spending a little extra time with my AMAZING boyfriend.” Mia lauded to her friends, as she made eye contact with Kate and sent her a superior wink. She’d been disappointed earlier when she’d failed to get a rise out of her blipping blonde friend, but this time she could tell Kate had gotten the message. She could see the jealousy teeming from her face.

“How have things been going with Trent?” Lara inquisitively asked, as Mia flashed her a beaming smile. The sorority diva was clearly enjoying the attention she was getting at Kate’s expense.

“Bleh, gag me with a spoon..” Kate spat, as she rolled her eyes. She could feel her blood boiling. Of course, Mia couldn’t resist rubbing it in. Freaking cheater.

“Why don’t you grab some yogurt or something for dessert Kate, I wanna hear about Trent too.” Jessica intervened, as Kate decided to confront this bullshit rather than run from it.

“They’re still in the honeymoon faze. All they are doing is fucking each other. All the time.” Kate growled, as she sent a glare Mia’s way.

“How would you know?” Mia objected, as her lavish smile quickly morphed into her best resting bitch face.

“Because there is a pile of laundry piling up in your room that’s taller than Mount Everest! Christ Mia, you haven’t slept in your own bed since you two started dating, have you?” Kate accused, as Jessica and Lara kept their thoughts to themselves. They knew far too well that it wasn’t a good idea to get in between Mia and Kate when they started butting heads.

“Don’t go looking in my room without my permission.” Mia voiced in a threatening tone.

“You left the door open.” Kate frankly countered, as Mia pressed her attack.

“Well if my laundry bothers you so much why don’t you just take it to the laundromat and do it for me?” Mia annoyingly suggested, as Kate’s face hardened into a glare.

“Because I’m not your fucking maid. Do it yourself.” Kate spat.

“How much would I have to pay you to do it for me?” Mia slyly bargained, as Kate’s eyes widened with surprise.

“…” Kate couldn’t tell if Mia was being serious or just messing with her. After a quick thought about it, Kate seriously responded with, “$100.”

“$50.” Mia haggled, as Kate could tell Mia was serious now.

“Fine.” Kate agreed, as she noticed Jessica’s jaw drop.

“I’ll pay you tomorrow.” Mia assured her, as she plopped the last bit of her burger into her mouth, dumped the remaining fries onto her bagel plate and stuck the empty burger plate underneath the bagel plate.

“Are you guys serious??” Jessica burst in disgust, as she watched Mia nibbling on more fries.

“What? I don’t have time to do it and I need clothes.” Mia frankly explained, while she shrugged.

“Whatever.” Jessica blinked, as she tried to get over just how spoiled Mia acted sometimes. Despite how much Mia could get under her skin, she did still have questions about Trent. Jessica never got a good vibe from the guy and wanted to make sure her friend was making out okay. So, deciding to drop the issue of how spoiled Mia always acted, Jessica asked, “How have things been going with Trent?”

“It’s been really good. Trent’s amazing. One of a kind really. The best boyfriend I’ve ever had by far.” Mia began to sing his praises, in the three weeks following her first sexual encounter with Trent, the dinner dates, the incessant texting, and the playfully little walks had been replaced with nightly passion-filled sex sessions. Sometimes they were even doing it twice a day, late into the night and, once they woke up, late into the morning. Her blisteringly attractive boyfriend had really figured out how to get her libido into high gear. In Mia’s opinion, the sex had continued getting better and better. He kissed her more firmly, there was more desire in the way he touched her, and the way they rubbed together just sent sparks cascading across her skin. The chemistry and attraction they shared was as exhilarating as it was exhausting.

“So, the sex is good?” Jessica asked more suspiciously, as she read the subtext of Mia’s response.

“Two words. Mind blowing.” Mia enthusiastically chirped, as Kate shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

“Ugh! One word: Vomit. Anybody want anything from the dessert line?” Kate begrudgingly offered, as she stood up. Once Kate moved upward, Mia’s eyes detected a solidly sized jiggle in Kate’s belly. Unbeknownst to Kate, the hint of softness she’d carried on her formerly athletic stomach had jutted out into a pudgy pouch of fat. Mia was pleased by the way its size tempered the apparent accumulation of fat in Kate’s swollen breasts. Mia was slightly jealous of Kate’s assets, but the fact that Kate had porked up everywhere around her body calmed her envy. Despite not personally sabotaging Kate’s weight in weeks, it was clear that the wheels of Kate’s weight gain hadn’t stopped turning. It brought a smug smile to Mia’s face, that caused Kate to venomously hiss before leaving the table, “No? More for me then.”

15. Jul 22, 2019 #75

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“Is Kate okay?” Jessica asked wondering just what set her off so much. It was clear she was butting heads with Mia in some way, but Jessica felt like she was missing a few details.

“I don’t know. Why do you care?” Mia rolled her eyes, as she picked up her bagel and took a bite. That burger had really hit the spot, but she was still hungry. She knew she needed food to get rid of the piecing headache she was dealing with, so she was determined to eat her fill.

“Cause, I’m worried about her.” Jessica admitted, as she turned her head and watched Kate’s curvy body trudge toward the dessert line.

“What for? She’s always moody.” Mia replied in a matter-of-fact manor.

“It’s not that, look at her. Notice anything?” Jessica pointed, as Mia proudly admired her handywork. You could tell at a glance that Kate’s constant snacking had taken a toll on her body.

“Umm..” Mia muttered playing dumb to the obvious expansion of Kate’s hourglass figure, “Did she get a haircut?”

“No! I’m talking about her weight! She’s getting kinda pudgy. Don’t ya think?” Jessica impatiently expressed, as she dropped the pretenses and waited for Mia to take this seriously.

“Haha, yeah, looks like she’s eaten a few too many cookies from the cookie jar.” Mia hummed completely smitten with the fact she’d so clearly made Kate’s plan to fatten her up backfire so hard.

“Should we say something?” Jessica insistently asked, as Mia replied with a nonchalant shrug. Mia knew she was trouncing Kate in this secret war of weights they had going on and, to be frank, she felt like she’d already won. Mia knew for sure she was now superior to Kate in every way, but that didn’t mean she was done letting Kate suffer the consequences of her insubordination.

“It’s not our place.” Lara shyly commented knowing she’d be embarrassed if her friends ever commented on her weight. Club volleyball had help her shed some pounds this semester, but she still had a bit of belly fat she was embarrassed of.

“Oh, come on Lara, the beer gut Kate’s sporting makes it look like she’s pregnant!” Jessica accurately voiced, as Lara got to wondering.

“Oh gosh, she’s not pregnant? Is she?” Lara said in a worried tone, while she looked to Mia.

“Hahaha, of course not. What guy would wanna have sex with her looking like that?” Mia meanly joked. She couldn’t get enough of this. Listening to others admire her handywork was like basking in the glory of her victory.

“Plenty of guy’s Mia.” Jessica defended Kate, as she gave Mia’s arm a little nudge, “We should talk to her.”

“So, she’s been stress eating. Big deal. Everybody does it. She’s just having a rough semester. If we really wanna be her friends about this, we shouldn’t bother her about it. It will only make her feel worse.” Mia replied authoritatively, as her tone seemed to stifle Jessica’s enthusiasm. Mia was enjoying this conversation, but she didn’t want Kate losing her overstuffed body until Mia deemed she deserved it.

“Well, ok then. But if she turns into a complete pig, don’t say I never mentioned it.” Jessica grunted rather annoyed Mia effectively pulled rank on her.

“That’s uncalled for Jessica, Kate’s not a pig.” Lara chimed in, mistaking Jessica’s tone.

“I said ‘if!’” Jessica emphasized.

“Yeah Jess, she’s our friend don’t me mean.” Mia smugly replied, as Jessica clearly began to feel annoyed.

“Oh shut up Mia.” Jessica spat.

“Haha, fine. Be right back. I’m gunna get something else to eat, I’m craving something sweet.” Mia dismissed Jessica’s outburst, as she left her nearly untouched bagel on her plate while she stood upward.

“Maybe get a salad.” Jessica quietly muttered defiantly, as Mia took her first step away from the table. Mia could pretend she didn’t hear her, but she wasn’t one to take a jab lying down.

“Why?” Mia loudly asked, as Jessica seemed to find her backbone after taking another glance at Mia’s sloppy getup today.

“Cause by the look of those jeans, Kate’s not the only one sporting some extra poundage around here.” Jessica spat with an attitude that caused Mia’s temper to spike.

“Some people would say tight jeans look sexy.” Mia proclaimed, as she placed her hand on her hips and locked eyes with Jessica. This was the first time in a long time Jessica had gotten the nerve to really challenge her on something. Normally it was Kate who clashed with her. Mia resolved to nip this insubordination in the butt right away. It would be a shame to have to sabotage Jessica’s weight too, just to teach her a lesson about loyalty.

“Some people would say if your jeans look tight you should wear a larger size.” Jessica fired back without backing down. Mia was amazed Jessica was daring to stand up to her like this. She decided to throw Jessica a curveball.

“I’ll get a salad.” Mia lied, as she wanted to give Jessica the impression that she was backing down.

“You should.” Jessica boasted feeling she’d somehow successfully gotten one over on Mia.

“I’m getting it because that’s what I want. Not because of anything you said.” Mia retorted.

“Sure.” Jessica shrugged her shoulders.

“Ugh.” Mia grunted, as she headed off toward the cafeteria lines and nearly bumped into Kate while her pudgy friend returned to the table.

16. Jul 22, 2019 #76

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

Polarisdreamerr

“What’s her problem?” Kate wondered out loud, as Jessica was less than keen to reveal what had caused their conversation to heat up.

“She never said if she was going to the football game with us.” Jessica replied, as she tried to steer the conversation back to something more productive.

“I don’t care if Mia goes. She can do whatever she wants.” Kate growled clearly still annoyed at Mia.

Jessica’s head popped up as she spied Mia hurrying back to the table with a plate that contained four cookies on it. She must have freaking ran to the dessert line because she’d really been gone for no time at all.

“I thought you were getting a salad!” Jessica chastised her, as Mia sat down and decided to start the show.

“I changed my mind. I didn’t have breakfast today so I’m feeling extra hungry.” Mia declared, as she thrust a cookie into her mouth.

“What are you doing? That’s enough cookies for the whole table.” Jessica judgmentally barked, as she tried to look out for her friend’s figure.

“Mia, there is no way you can eat that much.” Kate dared her in a challenging tone.

“Wanna bet?” Mia replied seeming to take the bait.

“Stop pretending like you’re still hungry! What’s wrong with you?” Jessica voiced, while she shook her head in disgust.

“Nothing’s wrong with me. I’m perfect. You seem to think my jeans look tight, but the truth is I could eat cookies all day and still have no problem buttoning them.” Mia ridiculously declared, as her eyes locked with Jessica’s. With Jessica’s attention on her, Mia gluttonously forced a whole cookie into her mouth and snobbishly mumbled, “What’s your problem Jess? Jealous??”

“No!! Your jeans DO look tight! Are you blind?!” Jessica stammered in disbelief at Mia’s audacity.

“Kate, do you think my jeans look tight?” Mia knowingly turned to her bitter rival. This was one fight she knew Kate would back her up on. She knew Kate wanted her to fatten up, she’d never call her out for acting like a fatty.

“Not at all. You’re crazy Jessica.” Kate lied assuming that Mia was in denial about her growing body. Kate couldn’t risk alerting Mia of her plan to fatten her out of social relevance. So, for now, she’d pretend to be the loyal subject.

“What??” Jessica burst. Kate and Mia were always at odds. She couldn’t fathom why Kate was blindly following her now.

“Lara? Do they?” Mia turned to ask her shy friend. She knew that while Jessica possessed the fire inside to challenge her, Lara did not.

“Umm.. No..” Lara gulped not wanting to get into the argument.

“Are you serious?” Jessica nearly whimpered, as she felt completely backstabbed by her blonde friends.

“So, it sounds like you’re blind, not me. Maybe you should get your eyes checked Jess.” Mia grinned, as she claimed her checkmate with another bite from the plate of cookies she’d taken.

“Maybe I should.” Jessica angrily admitted defeat, as she stood up from the table and grunted, “I’ll see you bitches tomorrow.”

“Love you too Jess!” Mia waved, as Jessica flipped them off on her walk to the trash cans.

“Mia why do you do that? You know she hates it when you call her Jess.” Lara asked, as Mia simply shrugged with delight.

“I know.” Mia acknowledged, as she lifted up another cookie and gave Lara a smug look, “That’s why I say it.”