• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Michelle's Rite of Passage - by November (~BBW. Eating, Imagery,Romance, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
~BBW. Eating, Imagery,Romance, ~SWG - blind faith in metabolism trips up a girl of unusual appetite

Michelle's Rite of Passage
by November

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Michelle Lawson always said to herself that her best friend was her reflection. It was perfect. She was perfect. Michelle was incredibly proud of her hourglass figure. Her firm breasts fitted wonderfully well in a C-cup bra and her wide hips and round buttocks were in perfect harmony. She thought her waist could be an inch or so smaller, but she was glad she had a flat tummy with her abs visible.

She knew perfectly well that keeping a figure like her required a thoughtful balance of nutrition and exercise. Eat right and work out, something heard in so many diets. Michelle passed the exercise part with flying colors. She played volley ball, and ran three times in a week with her best friend Diane. However, 18-year old Michelle was brought up with an abundance of food. The wrong food.

Michelle’s parents and her younger sister Lizzy were fat. Obese, really. It was a logical cause of their gluttonous lifestyle. It also made Michelle believe that she was very special. Granted, she didn’t eat as much as her family, but still enjoyed her bags of chips, bars of chocolate, and jars of ice cream.

Yes, Michelle had a real sweet tooth. And yet, she didn’t gain an ounce. Since two years, after the last growth spurt affecting her breasts, her weight remained a stable 121 lbs. Standing at 5”7, she was knock-out material. This led Michelle to her only certainty in life: she was convinced that her body wasn’t made to get fat.

That could not be said about her older sister, Lizzy, who had graduated two years later and now had a job in retail but was still living at home.

Michelle, , with the scent of spaghetti Bolognese in the air, seated at the dinner table between her and her family, watched with mouth agape at what her mother was telling.

“...and the physician told us Lizzy weighed 236 lbs. Way too much.”

‘Mom!” squealed Lizzy, her face red with shame.

“It’s the truth, dear,” her mother said friendly but firm. “Your father and I had a little chat and we came to an agreement. We are all going on a diet.”

Michelle’s father nodded in sad agreement.

“What!?” Michelle couldn’t believe what she just heard. “Why do I have to go on a diet. I’m not the fat one here.”

She grabbed a substantial fat roll on Lizzy’s side and shook it.

“Hey, stop it, you bitch!” Lizzy slapped Michelle’s hand away.

“Now, stop both of you.” Her father, looked at them, his eyebrows up.
‘michelle, no need to be mean. Apologize to your sister.”

“Sorry,” murmured Michelle.

“I guess that should do it,” he continued. “You did make a valid point,
though. You”re the only one who is at a healthy weight and therefore you don’t have to do the diet. Although, you probably could learn a thing or two about good nutrition.”

Good nutrition my ass, thought Michelle. She was far too relieved that she didn’t have to partake in some stupid diet to respond. She watched with almost a bit of sadism at how Lizzy ate what she feared might be the last normal dinner of her life.

Michelle couldn’t believe that her sister weighed so much.

She weighs more than a hundred lbs more than me. But she always was chunky and since she’s been out of school and working she’s gotten bigger. Guess it makes sense. she fumed

Michelle felt blessed that she didn’t have any problems with her own weight. In this moment of triumph she thought it nice to go for a second helping of spaghetti, something she rarely did.

That evening Lizzy waddled into Michelle’s bedroom. It was late and Michelle was readying herself for bed. She was dressed in a lovely night gown. It was tight where it supposed to be tight. Her boobs, free from the constraints of a bra, were pressing gently against the smooth fabric. showcasing the roundness of each globe and culminating in the subtle raise of her nipples. The gown went as far as the top of her thighs, which descended smooth and firm. The roundness of her butt was displayed as belonging to a Jennifer Lopez.

When Michelle walked, a person could see each toned and well-curved butt cheek sway up and down. Without outlining a bulge, the fabric smoothly rounded her hip to her waist. There the fabric was loose, as it also was near her belly. Her flat belly wasn’t visible, but just as loudly suggested her presumed fitness.

Now Lizzy was different. Michelle noticed Lizzy as she came in. She was an inch shorter than Michelle. And weighing in at 236 lbs Lizzy was, according to Michelle’s view, lumpy and fat. Lizzy wore an unflattering legging, the elastic band dividing her big, soft belly into two parts. Although Lizzie was only two years older than Michelle, she had saggy, heavy boobs, which lazily rested in the cups of her bra.

Her arms were doughy and wide, and were basically a smaller version of her legs. Her hips were the widest part of her body, topped off by big love handles. Her butt was a soft collection of fat and cellulite, the latter creeping down her thighs as well. Lizzie’s butt was rather flat for a big girl like her.

“What’s up?” Michelle inquired.

“I had to get rid of my personal stash of candy. Mom said that you could have it.” Lizzy was looking as if she was donating one of her lungs to a smoke addict.

Michelle shrugged. “Yeah, whatever. You can put it on my bed.”

Her eyes grew wide when she saw her sister grabbing the plastic bag. The contents crammed it to the max – it had to be the size of a basketball. When Michelle looked in the bag she saw all kinds of candy bars and chocolate. Chips as well. Even some brownies.

“Wow, Liz, no wonder you”re huge,” Michelle exclaimed. But her sister had already left the room.

Half an hour later, Michelle was lazily texting with her friends, laying in bed and eating a Snicker’s bar. It was to be the first of several sweet treats that night

Latest posts

Back