BHM Midlife Honeymoon [SSBHM, ~FFA, ~XWG, feeding]

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ffaboots

[SSBHM, ~FFA, ~XWG, feeding] Scenes from a mid-20th-century marriage when a new phase of life prompts an interest in feeding and erotic weight gain.

Midlife Honeymoon
by ffaboots

Old Boyfriend (1947)

Now that the war had been over for some time, and the rationing (even sugar, at last!) was done, Ruby noticed something delightful: Arthur was beginning to look nice and portly again. Pants she had taken in had to be let back out, his double chin reappeared, and he called from the bathroom one morning, "Ruby darling, do you know if they make bathroom scales that go higher than 250?" All the meat and sugar and lard she was finally able to get, combined with his 40-year-old metabolism, had made him more stout and handsome than ever. Ruby felt herself becoming kittenish with him; now that their daughter Jean was 20 years old and their nest was nearly empty again, she wondered if this would be like another honeymoon period for she and Arthur.

Because if she knew anything, Ruby knew she had married well. Arthur was wonderful. He was kind, and trustworthy, an outstanding father, an excellent provider, he saw Ruby as his equal, and was even attentive and generous in the bedroom. Just about everyone who knew him adored him, especially their friends, and his clients at the veterinary clinic.

One Sunday, Arthur and Ruby went for a long drive up the coast and stopped at a roadside cafe for lunch. After they sat down at their table and ordered (hot roast beef sandwich with gravy and french-fried potatoes for him, grilled bacon and tomato on toast for her), a lanky, attractive man approached the table. “Ruby Thompson, is that you? It is, I’d know you anywhere!”

Both Ruby and Arthur were surprised to see George Walker, an old high school classmate. He had been class president and a star athlete, and he seemed hardly to have aged at all in the 22 years after graduation.

“George!” pealed Ruby. “How nice to see you, it’s been years! My goodness, you look just the same.” She stood and kissed him on the cheek. “I’m Ruby Holmes now. Do you remember Arthur from high school?” she indicated Artie, who smiled politely and shook George’s hand.

George searched Arthur’s face. “I believe I do--did we have trigonometry together?”

“That’s right!” laughed Arthur. “With old man Williams.”

“Can I join you for a moment?” asked George, pulling up a chair.

Arthur watched Ruby during the lunch, bemused. She was so vivacious! Was she always like this and he didn’t always notice it anymore? Her eyes sparkled, and she laughed and chatted so delightedly. It made him see her in a different way, and reminded him of what she was like when they met.

Arthur was quiet on their drive home. “Are you feeling all right?” asked Ruby. “You didn’t get the chocolate sundae this time.”

Arthur laughed. “I couldn’t very well eat it in front of George! Goodness, the man’s hardly gained a pound since high school; I’m almost twice the size I was then.” At this, Ruby had a quick intake of breath, but he didn’t notice.

“You seemed rather charmed by him,” said Arthur slyly, glancing at her.

Ruby laughed. “What?”

“You just seemed so interested in everything he said…and you even went to the restroom to comb your hair and put on lipstick,” said Arthur.

“Oh! That.” Ruby rolled her eyes. “Pure vanity--I just didn’t want an old boyfriend to think I’d gotten old or let myself go.”

“Old boyfriend?!” sputtered Arthur. “You and George dated?”

Ruby waved one hand, dismissive. “It was the summer between junior and senior year, it hardly counted,” she demurred. “And then in the fall, he gave me the air and started dating Lillian Baker, and you moved to town, and I never gave George another thought.” She scooted across the bench seat and put her hand on Arthur’s thigh. “Artie, you know I prefer you in every way, don’t you?"

Arthur chuckled. "Thank goodness!" But Ruby noticed he was quiet the rest of the drive, and he did not have seconds at dinner, which wasn't like him.

That evening, Ruby came out of the kitchen after dinner and curled up next to Arthur on the settee. She'd had an unusual second glass of wine, and her face was flushed; a few of her curls had come loose and lay soft and damp against her neck. "Artie, remember when I said I preferred you to George?"

"Yes…?" said Arthur.

"When I said it, I didn't mean that I prefer you because you're kinder or smarter, though you are. I meant that I prefer the way you look! And specifically…" Ruby smiled and ran a finger down the swell of his belly. "I love how plump you are. I thought you were good-looking when we met, but you're even more attractive as you are now."

Arthur was touched to his core. "Ruby! What a sweet thing to say."

"Artie, to be clear, I'm not trying to be nice, I want you, I want all of you," said Ruby, untying his bow tie and peeling off his sweater vest. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him, and he was surprised to feel a real urgency and hunger in her kisses.

"Shall we go upstairs?" he asked, pleased by her boldness.

"Mmm-hmm," she said. But instead, they kissed for a long, long time. And at some point Ruby got up, closed the curtains, opened his trousers, straddled him, and to his amazement, they had sex right there on the settee. She rode him and explored his soft, well-upholstered body with insatiable hands.

Much later, as they got into bed, a thought occurred to him. "Ruby," he said, propping himself up on his elbow, "I've gained weight almost every year we've been married. What if I get even bigger?"

Ruby rolled over, her bright blue eyes alight. "Do you promise?" And they made love for the second time that night, as if they were newlyweds again.

ffaboots

Cannoli (1948)

“Just so you know, my mother-in-law’s cooking tonight when you come over,” said Helen with a lopsided grin.

Ruby raised an eyebrow. “Is that bad?”

Helen gestured noncommittally. “She’s a marvelous cook; she puts me to shame. But she cooks these enormous portions and just constantly encourages us to eat, eat, eat. She’s relentless! Tell Arthur to watch out, she’s even worse with people who are a bit stout.” Ruby giggled--”a bit stout” was something of an understatement; Ruby guessed Arthur had to be well over 300 pounds by now. “You just have to be firm with her," said Helen. Ruby felt a warm, tingly anticipation.

That night at the Russos, the mood was festive; Ruby and Arthur always enjoyed having dinner with Helen and Joe. And Joe’s mother Adalgisa was just as advertised. When she and Helen brought out the spread of antipasti, Ruby saw Arthur’s eyes light up. She considered telling him to pace himself, but instead just sipped her chianti and enjoyed every time Arthur said, “Well, if nobody’s going to eat that, I will!” and popped another piece of cheese, or cured meat, or olive in his mouth.

And then came the risotto balls with pancetta and rosemary, then the zucchini fritters. Adalgisa had figured out that Arthur loved to eat, and she kept serving him more and more. Arthur began to look nervous. “How many courses are there?” he whispered to Helen at one point when Adalgisa was in the kitchen, and Helen simply shrugged.

Adalgisa returned with beef braciole and then eggplant parmesan. “Now the meal can really begin!” she said.

“Oh boy,” said Arthur, willing but obviously starting to get full. But when Adalgisa served him a very large portion of each, he gamely ate it and asked for seconds, assuming that the next course must be dessert.

As if reading his mind, Adalgisa said, “Just one more thing,” and she left and returned with...not dessert, but a huge platter of pasta carbonara, a dish Arthur absolutely loved but he wasn’t sure he could eat much more of anything. Adalgisa of course placed a mountain of it in front of him.

By the time Arthur finished his plate of carbonara, he was starting to perspire. "Doing okay there, Art?" said Joe, clapping him on the shoulder. "Just dessert left to go."

Ruby watched Arthur steel himself; he had put away an astonishing amount of food. Imagine how big he'd get if I could push him this far every night, she thought, picturing Arthur at their table at home and so enormously obese that his belly dangled inches above the floor. She shuddered with arousal.

"See what I mean?" Helen asked Ruby when her mother-in-law had disappeared to the kitchen. "Once Joe's mom sees she's got a good eater on her hands, she is unstoppable." She patted Arthur's hand. "That's why I had Ruby warn you ahead of time!"

Arthur turned slowly to peer at Ruby. Ruby cleared her throat and avoided his eyes as Joe's mother brought out a tray of cannoli.

Well, well, well, thought Arthur. Ruby had known this was coming! She wanted to see him this stuffed! All right then.

He took a breath and started on his first cannoli. Delectable, though he wished he weren't so damnably full. Then he made sure to stare Ruby down before he selected and bit into a second. On his third, Ruby bit her lip and let out a small moan. "You all right, dear?" he asked between mouthfuls, and winked.

Ruby fanned herself. "Fine...too much chianti, I think." He was stuffing in these last bites just for her, and she felt wild with desire for him.

After dinner, they waved goodbye to the Russos and began the short walk back to their own house, slowly because Arthur was so full he was ready to pop. “So, you were supposed to warn me?” said Arthur, laughter in his voice.

Ruby smiled guiltily. “You know, Helen did mention that Joe’s mother cooked big portions…I must have forgotten to tell you."

Arthur rubbed his stomach and looked at her sideways. "Really."

They made it to their house and walked in the door, and as soon as it shut behind them Ruby grabbed Arthur by the lapels of his coat and pressed her lips to his. She kissed him furiously while she unbuttoned his coat and slid it off, then took off his suit jacket, then his bow tie, his suspenders…

“My goodness!” Arthur exclaimed as Ruby stopped kissing him for a moment to unfasten his trousers. “You certainly enjoyed watching me stuff myself at dinner,” he said, caught off guard by her fervor, but excited too.

Ruby let the trousers slide down to his ankles, then gazed at him for a moment. “Ohhhh, I did, Artie, I really did. I could hardly wait to get you home and show you how much.” She began to unbutton his shirt.

Arthur reached out and touched her face. "How did I get so lucky?" he marveled.

"How did I?" replied Ruby, smiling as she put her hands inside his undershirt and cupped his breasts, then kissed him again.

“Be gentle with me,” he said, kicking off his shoes and heading up the stairs in his underwear. “I’m very, VERY full.”

Ruby followed him, unbuttoning her dress. “Just the way I like you,” she said.

ffaboots

Scale (1951)

Ruby was tidying up the kitchen as Arthur finished off a chocolate chess pie--as he often did, he had eaten a slice, had seconds, and then Ruby said, “Oh, there’s so little left, you may as well finish it…” (Ruby would say this even if there was half a pie left).

And Arthur would grin impishly and say something like, “I might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb,” and slide the pie plate over to himself, and devour the rest. And Ruby would look at the buttons on his vest hanging on for dear life, or the double chin that crept ever closer to his collar, and feel her insides flutter.

Arthur finished the pie and patted his rotund belly. “Ruby, darling, I have a question. As our anniversary is coming up, I wondered if there’s anything special you would like? I have a few ideas, but wondered if you had your heart set on something.”

Ruby swallowed. “Well? There is one thing--and it won’t cost you a cent!” she said.

Arthur turned to look at her. “Go on…”

Ruby blushed. “Well, perhaps, one day if you’re not too busy of course, maybe I could cometotheclinicandwatchyouweighinonthescale?” Ruby swallowed the last half-sentence.

Arthur smiled, blinked. “Pardon?”

She cleared her throat and took a funny little breath. “Could I come to the clinic and watch you weigh in on the scale?”

Arthur laughed a warm, resonant laugh. “Why, Ruby Holmes.”

“Please?” she asked, twisting her dishcloth between her hands.

He pushed himself to his feet, took her dishcloth, and threw it in the sink. He put his arms around her and kissed her adorable pink lips. “I can’t believe I never thought of it before. You want to know how much you’ve fattened me up! Well of course you do, you’re so good at it, just look at the state of me.” He put his finger under her chin. “My sweet, you can come to my office every day and force me onto the scale if you like.”

Ruby’s heart raced. She was aroused beyond belief. "Really? I thought maybe you would feel strange about it."

"Ruby, I'm so fat I have to weigh myself on an industrial scale at my office, and you’re thrilled about it. We appear to have left ‘normal’ behind.” He pinned her against the sink with his weight, and began to toy with her nipple through her thin cotton housedress. “How big…” he whispered in her ear, “Do you suppose I am, Ruby? Shall we go to my office right now?” she moaned. “No, I think we should wait until our actual anniversary, don’t you?” he continued. “But let’s go to bed and talk about what the number might be.” And they went to bed and talked and pleasured each other until they were completely exhausted.

ffaboots

Chairs (1952)

One side effect of Arthur's startling 125-pound weight gain that amazed Ruby was the kindness people showed him. The lengths they went to in accommodating his growing bulk paid testament to how well-loved Arthur was in their circle.

First there was the stool--out of the blue, one of Arthur's veterinary clients gifted him a heavy-duty rolling shop stool so that he could do more of his work sitting down. It was wide and padded, had extra-strong casters so that Arthur's considerable weight didn't snap the wheels off, and per the client, should hold "over 500 pounds."

"How much over, I wonder?" mused Ruby aloud when Arthur told her over dinner.

Arthur took another helping of chicken and dumplings. "We'll find out, I imagine…" he sang, giving Ruby a meaningful look. "Wouldn't be the first chair I've broken."

This was true--Ruby noticed that when they visited friends' houses, their hosts carefully steered Arthur to the largest and sturdiest seating option, as he'd become something of a jinx for furniture.

Months later at a lodge meeting, he discovered that Joe and some of his other buddies had gone to an Amish carpenter in a nearby community and commissioned a very large and sturdy chair (in design, more like a small garden bench), so that Arthur had a comfortable seat for meetings and events. "I thought this was ingenious--they tested it with 100-pound bags of concrete, and when they'd stacked seven of them on the chair, decided it was strong enough," Arthur told Ruby later, his round face beaming at their thoughtfulness.

"Oh Artie, how generous!" said Ruby. Though she did take a moment to indulge in a fantasy of putting 250+ more pounds on Arthur so that he overflowed or broke the high-capacity seat. Then she mentally chided herself: silly Ruby. He won't be able to leave the house at that weight; he might not be able to leave his bed. Ruby imagined Arthur's body covering most of a queen-size mattress, too fat to walk, gorging himself all day, and her heart leapt.

ffaboots

Fair (1953)

Ruby gave herself a last once-over. Her dress, and belt, and stockings, and shoes, and lipstick and hair all looked...fine! Not bad for 44, she thought. She went to the kitchen, where Betram was waiting at the table. How tremendous and handsome he was! His belly apron hung low and heavy inside his trousers; the shape of his huge breasts was obvious through his shirt.

“You look beautiful,” he said, his eyes glowing. Ruby twinkled as she slid her cake, a tall coconut masterpiece she was going to submit to the cake contest, into its carrier and affixed the lid. “I am very jealous that the judge gets to taste that first,” teased Artie.

“Oh, it’s all right, Artie, I made us one too.” She lifted an opaque cake dome to reveal a twin to the first cake.

“You made a whole coconut cake for us?” Arthur was delighted.

Ruby flushed. “I don’t like coconut all that much, so most of it is yours,” she admitted.

Arthur nodded and chuckled. “Ruby, do you recall how much I currently weigh?”

Ruby couldn't stop the corners of her mouth from turning up. “As of Monday, 525 pounds.” The number tasted delicious in her mouth. God, he had gotten so fat.

“Oh, you’ve committed that to memory, have you?” he laughed. “525 pounds! An absolute tub of lard. By next year I’ll be so fat I won’t even fit through that door! And you think what I need is an entire cake?” He grabbed a roll of his belly with both hands and jiggled.

Ruby gripped the back of a chair. She didn’t want to go anywhere now, just wanted to feed Arthur fistfuls of cake until he begged for mercy. “Oh, I do, Artie. I think an entire cake is just what you need. Two cakes, perhaps,” she said, sitting on one of his colossal thighs and kissing his neck. “525 pounds is just the beginning,” she whispered in his ear. “I’d give you a big slice now, but I also want to see you glut yourself on every piece of fried chicken and sundae on a stick and cloud of cotton candy we see at the fair today, and don’t want you to be too full before we get there.”

The door flew open and Jean rushed in. "Oh, for goodness' sake, stop pawing each other for five minutes, we have to go!" Jean picked up the cake and slowly, carefully carried it out to the car. Ruby got up, giving Arthur a wink, and Arthur heaved himself to his feet with a grunt.

“I hope the cake does well,” said Ruby, heading for the door.

“They’d be fools not to choose it," Arthur reassured her. "And if by some chance the judges are fools, you still have your prize hog,” he said, gesturing to himself.

Ruby put her arms around Arthur's neck and kissed him until his glasses fogged. “Prize hog. Artie, if you say something that sexy again we’ll never get out of here.”

Last edited:

ffaboots

Changes (1954)

"Your construction is the talk of the neighborhood," said Helen, pouring Ruby an iced tea. "Tell me again what-all you’re doing?"

"Well…" Ruby colored a bit. "Artie has so much trouble climbing the stairs--his knees, you know…"

"Mmm," said Helen, nodding politely. Neither of them brought up that Arthur weighed 550 pounds and got winded walking from room to room, let alone climbing stairs.

"So we're adding a downstairs bedroom, just off the kitchen," Ruby continued. "Artie snores like a freight train, so I'll probably keep sleeping upstairs."

The thought of Arthur being so fat that it required construction on their house made her feel titillated and accomplished--all those meals, and snacks, and late-night stuffings, and plates of cookies placed quietly by Artie's elbow as he read--she felt partially responsible for each of the 250-plus pounds he'd gained.

Arthur’s years of packing on blubber had brought other changes as well. To take a proper bath, he had to use a repurposed steel feed trough in the kitchen; although it took ages to fill the huge tub with hot water, she loved soaping his rolls, loved his slippery, buoyant fat.

And his clothes! They spent a small fortune to have suits and a coat custom made, and then Ruby sewed or knit every other enormous, tentlike garment herself, deeply enjoying the times she got to make use of her tape measure: how much bigger were his huge, flabby arms? His rolls of dimpled thigh fat? The waist so big that she'd soon have to attach two tape measures together to get around it?

They did away with any clothing that wasn't strictly necessary--for example, pajamas. So Arthur began to sleep in the nude, and it was Ruby's favorite thing--all that access to his acres of skin, his wobbling, stretch-marked flesh.

He would sometimes wake in the middle of the night to find her standing in the doorway gazing at him. When that happened, he’d pat the space next to him and say, “One log won’t catch fire,” and she would crawl in the bed with him and run her hands over every soft, jiggling inch of him--kissing, fondling, squeezing. The more blubber he put on, the more she worshiped him. She would get him incredibly hard, and then wail with pleasure when he climbed on top of her, slid inside her, smothered her with his 550-pound body (for as long as he could; his stamina was limited and their lovemaking had to be creative).

And afterward she’d make him a midnight snack--grilled cheese, or deviled eggs, or apple brown betty, or banana pudding, or waffles, anything fattening and decadent. Any calories he might have burned during sex were quickly replenished with interest during these gargantuan “snacks.”

Last edited:

ffaboots

Dinner party (1956)

The evening had gone just about perfectly--five courses, and everyone seemed to enjoy everything. Then drinks in the living room, where Arthur played the piano and the guests sang. Everyone was having such a good time, Ruby began to wonder when they would leave. But finally, around midnight, she bundled the Martins and the Davises into their coats and saw them out.

“Finally!” sighed Ruby, closing the front door and slinking over to Arthur. “Now for the best part of any party: second dinner.”

Arthur’s forehead crinkled. “Second…”

“Oh, Artie, you know what I mean. When all the guests go home, and I pull out the leftovers, and you get properly full because you were too shy to really eat in front of everyone; second dinner.” Tipsy and flushed, Ruby cupped his round cheek with her hand. “Come on.” She helped him to his feet and patted his wide, soft rear as he shuffled to the kitchen. "What would you like to start with? I suspect the lobster Newburg, roast potatoes, and key lime pie…"

Arthur, whose trousers had grown uncomfortably tight over his ever-expanding belly, watched Ruby bustle around, getting platters of food, silverware. "Darling, I'm a bit worried I’m going to split these trousers if I eat much more.”

Ruby stopped her flurry of activity and looked at him lustfully. “Well, we can prevent that, I think…” she slowly, tenderly undressed him and when he sat down, she loved how his titanic belly forced his legs apart, piled up between his legs. She couldn’t resist sinking her hands into it and making it wobble. “Now you can eat anything and everything.” She speared a bite of potato and put it in his mouth, and he groaned with pleasure.

“I love it when you feed me,” he breathed. So she kept on--all the leftovers--lobster, potatoes, pie. By the time she finished, he was so full he had to concentrate on breathing. She helped him waddle to the bedroom and get into bed.

“Did you…” he began, then belched. “Goodness, excuse me. Did you enjoy that as much as I did?” He lay back on the bed and closed his eyes.

Ruby sat on the bed next to him. "So much, Artie. I know it's not possible, but it seemed like you got bigger while I was looking at you!”

“Show me how much you liked it,” said Arthur.

Ruby looked at him, heavy-lidded, drunk with desire. “All right. How?”

“Do what you do in your bath,” he said.

Without another word, Ruby took off her dress, girdle, stockings, and panties, and lay on the bed next to him in her slip. She began to touch herself with one hand, and to run her fingers over his blubber with the other. She squeezed the almost-liquid fat on the side of his breast and bit her lip.

“Ruby,” he whispered, “Just look at how unbelievably fat you’ve made me. Five hundred and seventy-five pounds! I’m three times the size of anyone else we know.”

Ruby cried out, then shuddered, squeezing his fat again as she climaxed. “I adore you,” she whispered, then fell asleep.

ffaboots

Circus (1957)

Arthur sat on the side of his bed as Ruby readied his clothes. Since he’d gotten so immense that he needed help standing up, dressing was an elaborate routine. First Ruby put on his socks and shoes--the thought of reaching his own feet at this size was laughable. Then they puddled his boxer shorts and enormous trousers around...his ankles? Well, where his ankles used to be, where a roll of fat from his lower legs met his feet.

And then the hardest part, standing up. “Ready?” he asked Ruby, and she nodded. He rocked his mountain-of-blubber torso back, then forward, and with one hand he pushed off the bed, while Ruby pulled him up with the other hand. Once they’d gotten him to his feet, Ruby put all his clothes where they belonged on him--boxer shorts, shirt, trousers, suspenders. At this point his brow would be dotted with sweat from standing and he needed to do the long waddle to the kitchen table. His bow tie and jacket could wait for later.

Over breakfast (bacon, eggs, biscuits, hash browns, grits), Ruby said, "You know, last night I dreamed about something that happened to me when I was a kid, and I can't believe I've never told you about it before. It seems like something we would have discussed."

"Oh, I'm intrigued!" said Arthur, buttering another biscuit.

"When I was young, maybe 10," began Ruby, "My parents took Herbert and Gene and me to see a traveling circus."

Arthur chuckled. "I feel like I might know where this is going...were you fascinated by something other than the show at the big top? Maybe a SHOW off to the SIDE? Something with human curiosities, perhaps?" He smiled and raised his eyebrows and took another bite.

Ruby laughed. "Oh, you know me too well! No point telling this story, I guess." She started to section her grapefruit, peeking at him from under her lashes.

"I was just teasing, I'm sorry. Tell me, please." He pushed his glasses up and piled bacon onto his plate. "Was there actually a circus fat lady? I've never seen one!"

"A circus fat man," said Ruby, eyes glinting over her coffee cup.

"Ahhhh," said Arthur. "And did you fancy him very much? Should I be jealous? How much bigger would I have to get to match up with your first crush?”

Ruby laughed. "Oh, Artie."

Artie nudged her. "Yes?"

"Well...I did find him terribly impressive at the time. The Quarter Ton Man!"

Arthur's eyes widened. "Oh! So--"

"Mmm-hmm, you've already surpassed him by more than a hundred pounds, darling." Ruby reached over and patted the huge roll of fat bulging over Arthur's waistband. "Eat up."