• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mike & Molly

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
Anybody heard about this TV series?

From Wikipedia:
Mike & Molly is an American sitcom created by Mark Roberts, who, along with Chuck Lorre, will serve as executive producer. The series will air Mondays (9:30-10:00 pm ET/PT) on CBS beginning September 20, 2010.

The series, set in Chicago, follows two overweight people — Mike Biggs, a police officer who wants to shed some pounds, and Molly Flynn, a fourth-grade teacher who wants to embrace her curves — who meet at an Overeaters Anonymous group and become an unlikely pair. However, they also have to deal with the comments, jokes, and criticism from Mike's fast-talking partner Carl McMillan; Molly's attractive sister Victoria and mother Joyce; and Samuel, a Senegalese waiter at the cops' favorite restaurant.

mike-and-molly-13.jpg

I just have to say, I adore Melissa McCarthy, so I hope this is a decent show.

Latest posts

Back