Miss you

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ruby74

Hi Everyone
I’m Ruby I think I used to go by the name Tuesday27f or something in the Dim chat years ago.
I hope everyone is well and staying safe. Whats going on in the world is so scary right now. There was someone I really cared for that I met in the Dim chat room many years ago. If your reading this I miss you , hope your safe and would like to talk. To everyone else Hi to all my old friend , is there a new chat room ?
Be well Everyone
God bless

Joker

Hi Everyone
I’m Ruby I think I used to go by the name Tuesday27f or something in the Dim chat years ago.
I hope everyone is well and staying safe. Whats going on in the world is so scary right now. There was someone I really cared for that I met in the Dim chat room many years ago. If your reading this I miss you , hope your safe and would like to talk. To everyone else Hi to all my old friend , is there a new chat room ?
Be well Everyone
God bless
Hi Ruby I am Joker sometimes I was Albert mc2. No new chat room but maybe we can look into making one off site.

Ruby74

Hi GreenaEyedFairy. You look familiar....
Yes Joker I was just a young innocent insecure fat girl . You and other guys had a real hand at helping me understand that I was and will always be beautiful. No matter what I had been taught or what sad people say. Thank you for that my Joker !
Stay safe Everyone
God bless

adam

This soda made me vote for Trump.
You do look familiar. I miss the Dims Chat too. It was the place to be as an FA in the late 90s to mid 2000s.