• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

MissaF update

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!
Missa had her kidney stone surgery yesterday (it was a BIG one) and is doing slightly better...she had a lot of problems with pain (that is a very tender spot to have surgery on) but is better today after they finally gave her a pain button that she can control her medicine herself and not have to wait for the heifer nurses who took care of her last night. (hey, i am a nurse too, i can say that!!)

anyway, she could use the well wishes and some good thoughts to come her way....

so, hugs to you Missa, and i will hug you high, so it doesnt hurt too bad...get your pain under control, then get up and walk sister...

feel better soon...

Latest posts

Back