• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mistaken Identity -by Matt L. (~BBW,Magic, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt L.

~BBW,Magic, ~SWG - a social services client turns the tables on an imperious overseer

Mistaken Identity
by Matt L.

Rhonda Thorn was just as intelligent as she was attractive. A recent college graduate with a law degree, she roamed the mall’s concourse with genuine sass and conviction.

Her black hair styled upward, accentuating her beautiful features and her trim figure in a dark blue blazer and matching skirt.

Rounding the corner, Rhonda strutted by the food court, her eyes focusing on the patrons enjoying their meals. One group in particular caught her eye and this revved up her haughty attitude, her inner thoughts not very pleasant.

Seated around two tables placed together were a bunch of impoverished woman. White trash according to Rhonda’s opinion. Most of them were out of shape and despicably attired; they mingled between short eruptions of boisterous laughter.

Rhonda paused briefly, her eyes filtering through the hodgepodge of what she termed losers for a familiar face. There amid her peers sat Barbette Hanson, a young woman within Rhonda’s age range but beneath her social rank. It was Rhonda’s duty as an officer of the court to supervise Barbette’s restitution after being arrested for public indecency. Rhonda loathed working for the Department Of Social Services and having to deal with these second class citizens.

However, Rhonda understood it was only a matter of time before she would secure a position with a legitimate law firm. That ivory tower not too far off in the future.

Barbette immediately recognized Rhonda and broke away from her friends, advancing toward Rhonda at a sluggish speed but with plenty of oomph in her ample behind.

Barbette’s blond hair rolled over her shoulders, a vast array of cosmetics over her cute face, several earrings inserted in her lobes. Her basically slender figure was on the verge of plumpness, her wardrobe unchanged since her weight escalated from 122-pounds to 139.

Her junk food diet and fondness for beer was to blame. A black tube top emphasized the fullness of her buxom breasts while a navel ring decorated her mildly plump tummy that snuck out over the waistband of her ragtag Daisy Duke shorts. The shorts cradled her roomy heart shaped posterior while showing off her thick luscious thighs that had soften just enough for miniature saddle bags too blossom.

“Hey girlfriend, looking for me?”, Barbette’s bubbly voice was in accord with her air head personality.

Rhonda released a disgruntled sigh, “You know very well I’m here to see if you’ve complied with your plea bargain and don’t call me girlfriend. I’m not your friend.”

Rhonda purposely arranged their meeting at the mall, the trailer park where Barbette lived was much too vile an environment for her to stand.

“Have you necessitated the agreement arranged by the court?”, asked Rhonda in an uppity tone.

“Sure have”, Barbette replied. “I got me a job at this beauty salon, I tidy up the place and like, put away supplies and stuff.”

Rhonda nodded, “You still reside at that low income trailer park?”

Barbette amiably smiled, “Huh-uh, I like it just fine. You’re really making a big deal though. All I did was give this guy a lap dance, next thing you know, I get arrested.”

Rhonda cleared her throat, “The bartender filed the complaint. Seems you should know better than to remove your blouse in public.”

Barbette swayed her child baring hips, “Had I known that, I would have taken Toby out back. I only did it coz muh rent was due.”

Rhonda strictly responded, “Then it won’t happen again. I’ll be checking up with you next month; be sure to call the office and schedule a date.”

“I’d be glad to meet you where I work, it’s right here at the mall”, Barbette chirped.

“That’s fine, Miss”, Rhonda replied, “Have a nice afternoon.”

Rhonda was about to turn away when Barbette giddily suggested, “What if I arrange for you to get your hair done when you call on me?”

Rhonda smugly smiled, “I don’t think so.”

Rhonda could have let it go at that but her arrogance persuaded her to continue. “The salon I go to doesn’t cater to just anyone. It’s clientele consist mainly of professionals and the upper class.”

“Sounds expensive”, Barbette surmised.

“I can afford it”, Rhonda boasted, “Now if you don’t mind, I have_.”

Barbette interrupted Rhonda, “Why not just check out the place I work at just for fun, it’s only a short walk from here.”

Rhonda had other things to do, and besides, spending just a brief period of time with Barbette was an arduous task on it’s own. She had meant to decline the invite but catching the glimmering sparkle in Barbette’s eyes, she felt strangely constrained to do so.

“If it’s just a short walk, alright.”

Barbette giggled then waved Rhonda into the direction of the beauty salon where she labored.

The journey took them to the far end of the mall, where all the thrift shops and second hand stores were located. The beauty salon, known as Classy But Cheap, was nestled between an used clothing store and a discount beauty supply shop.

Rhonda was unimpressed.

“Very nice”, she warbled in a stale drone.

“At least go in, girlfriend and look around!”, Barbette squeaked.

Rhonda was as pleasant as a hungry badger, “Thanks but no thanks. And, please don’t call me your friend. I’m your legal representative, nothing more.”

“Shucks, Rhonda. I meant no harm”, Barbette fluttered her eyes, “I know all that but um_.”

Rhonda swung her briefcase against her thigh, “But what?”

Barbette placed her hands over her hips, “I’d like to think we could be friends.”

Rhonda firmly disapproved the suggestion, “Hardly, Miss Hanson, we have nothing in common.”

Barbette agreed, “Yeah, I know that but like, what if we had more in common?”

Rhonda coldly snickered, “That’s quite unfeasible. I have a college education and a lucrative career, you’re a common laborer who didn’t finish high school. We’re worlds apart.”

“Now Rhonda”, Barbette grinned, “You’re much too uptight and snooty, if you were more like me, I know we’d be friends.”

Rhonda had enough of Barbette, and as she pompously explained, “You’ve exhausted my manners, if you don’t mind, I have important people to see and_”,

Suddenly, strangely, the briefcase slipped out of Rhonda’s hand.

A warm, fuzzy feeling distorted Rhonda’s mind and as she clumsily began to retrieve her briefcase off the floor, Barbette interrupted her.

“Rhonda, you needn’t worry about that, you haven‘t any use for it anymore.”

Rhonda stood upward, her eyes interlocking with Barbette‘s blue orbs, “Huh?”

Barbette impishly giggled, “I heard the Mall is looking for cleaning ladies? I’ll gladly help you apply.”

Rhonda squinted at Barbette, her lightheadedness souring her thoughts, “Why would I want to be a housekeeper? I got a high school diploma….”

“High school was a total waste, you didn’t even graduate.”

Rhonda thought hard, her memory became distorted, “But um, maybe?”

Barbette comically continued with a humorous grin, “Check yourself out, do you even look like a lawyer?”

Rhonda’s black mane now featured streaks of blond, flowing wildly downward, the length narrowly reaching her shoulders while her attractive face was coated with a thick layer of cheap cosmetics. Dark eye shadow, blue mascara and cherry red lipstick. Tacky large loop earrings dangled from her ears. Her slim figure was now attired in a tattered, sleeveless T-shirt, gray in color with the logo of some heavy metal band scripted over her breasts in bold red font.

The T-shirt clipped at the waist showed off a swirling amateur produced tattoo that circled her navel in addition too her counterfeit gold belly ring. A black skirt loosely clung to her hips, outlining her shapely round behind and revealing her lean thighs. Another tattoo, that of a chubby pig wearing a bikini was manufactured over her calve.

Rhonda blinked several times and puffed up her cheeks, approving her downgraded appearance wasn’t all that difficult.

“Funny ain’t it. I thought that big important outfit made me look sweet, heck, I is looking better than ever!”

“Don’t remember you being so slim, Rhonda”, Barbette candidly remarked with the hint of a giggle, “At least not since you’ve put on some pounds over the summer.”

“I did?”, Rhonda bubbly replied. Her sophisticated voice had become an air-head warble.

Barbette nodded as Rhonda’s shapely form began to fill out, “That’s what all that beer and a junk food diet will do too you!”

Rhonda’s features soften just a smidge with somewhat fuller cheeks and minor double chin.

Her breasts advanced in size, going from a 36-C to a 38-D, her bouncy knockers stretching the T-shirt’s flimsy material while her once smooth tummy became pudgy enough to modestly distend over the waistband of her skirt with a tiny pouch beneath. Rhonda’s posterior noticeably fatten, rounder with a swollen appearance, jutting out over her big, squishy looking thighs.

“Whoa! I did gain weight!”, Rhonda screeched. “Didn’t realize I wuz getting so fat.”

Barbette gazed over the 171-pound Rhonda, “Nah, you’re still cute enough but I’d take it easy with the second helpings.”

Rhonda cupped her protruding belly, her finger tips merging with the squishy tissue. She was about to comment on her beer gut but her eyes focused on her buxom breasts and she chuckled, “Nice thing my boobs got bigger!”

“That’s a cool side effect of gaining weight!”, Barbette chuckled.

Rhonda longingly gazed in the window, an uncomplicated grin upon her cherry red lips.

“You’ll be shacking up with me at my place. But you’re like, gonna have to pay half the rent and stuff”, Barbette cordially informed Rhonda.

Rhonda giggled, “Sounds like fun!”

Barbette moved onward, shaking her chubby derriere in the process, “Then let’s see about you getting hired on as a cleaning woman.”

Rhonda concurred, “That’s right girlfriend!”

Rhonda proceed along with Barbette, and with an exaggerated bounce in her hefty behind.
FINIS

Latest posts

Back