• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mixed Emotions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragorat

Fat & happy Rodent..:)
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but here goes.I've been talking to a lady on & off for several months.She is a small BBW and very pleasant to talk to.Now here's where the emotions come in.She's coming to visit & will be here sometime this afternoon.I'm excited but also nervous.She is the 1st lady I've been with outside of ladies I've known around town for years.She is also the 1st outside lady to come to my home in about 2 yrs.We've already talked about getting intimate but still,talking & actually doing are 2 different things.I know a lot of you will say just be myself which is what I plan on doing,it's just those nagging thoughts,will I be happy with what I see?Will she?We've each seen our Yahoo pic but not much else.Will we click like we seem to do online?In the back of my mind I'm sure things will be ok but it's still nerveracking.OK,I'm done ranting now.Thank you all for being my friend.

Latest posts

Back