Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Matt L.

~BBW, Magic, ~SWG - a biased psychologist gets a broadbased attitude adjustment

Mockery
by Matt L.
]​
PROLOGUE :

Libby had known Serena Goldfadden for sometime, both as a classmate from school and as a patron who would occasionally frequent the family style diner where she worked.

Nothing paramount other than being cordial to each other. After all they belonged to different social cliques throughout high school; it wasn’t until college that Serena finally got the better of Libby’s nerves.

Extraordinary intelligent and attractive, Serena had long black hair that easily corresponded to her somewhat round but undeniably alluring face and her slender figure was practically flawless.

A freshman at the local community college and on a roll in her studies in human behavior, Serena somehow developed a nasty streak to her otherwise cheerful personality and with that her conceited - superficial nature came into full bloom.

She went to unusually harsh lengths to separate herself from a fair number of her closet friends whom she deemed not up to her general standards and began socializing with only those she felt equal to her intellect and beauty. The average nice type of guy Serena formerly dated was likewise ignored, and she instead dated only the most exclusive pedigree of male.

Through conversing with a few mutual friends, Libby became privy to the facts behind Serena’s change in behavior. During senior year of high school, Serena volunteered her services at a fat camp, a government sponsored pseudo community located up state with several buildings including a fitness center.

Whatever complicated Serena’s easy-going persona was never exactly established but she returned home extremely egotistical and overbearingly shallow.

It was mainly due too Serena’s exceptional grades in the study of psychology that she was given the opportunity for employment at the fat camp as a counselor. Naturally since tuition was quite high at the small community college and she desired studying at a much more prestigious school, Serena gladly joined the staff.

Chapter One

The cafeteria at Moraine Valley Community College was a lavish room just right for grabbing a meal or relaxing between classes. Vivid orange and yellow colored walls, expensive carpeting and comfortable booths and various roomy tables. A large picture window allowing the students a grand view of the campus was situated at the furthest end.

Libby was enjoying her chocolate coffee drink, engaging in conversation with a few of her classmates. Libby’s cohorts were chubby chicks as well and much like Libby, hadn’t a qualm pertaining to their plus size figures.

Serena soon entered the cafeteria; her companions were a pair of manly yet studious looking males, apparently wealthy by the look of their clothes.

Serena’s coal black mane was styled in an upper centered ponytail that drew her gleaming mane away from her beauteous face while her curvaceous figure was packaged in a dynamic pink colored dress.

Libby gestured a silent acknowledgement with her eyes in which Serena answered back with a supercilious smirk.

One of the guys noticed Serena’s gestured as he pulled out a chair for Serena and whispered, “Do you know her?”

Serena’s acid expression revealed more than her words. “I knew her from high school and from this crappy diner where she waited tables.”

The other young man politely excused himself to fetch soft drinks for the group while the lingering male dug in his spurs, “She’s not anyone I’d like to know either.”

Serena coldly gaped over at Libby and her friends, “The other two girls I haven’t clue but each of them would be prime candidates for The County Fitness Club.”

“You actually enjoy working there?” The young man inquisitively asked.

“It pays the bills”, Serena noted as she swerved her gorgeous face in his direction.

“You wouldn’t believe the undisciplined dregs I have to deal with”, Serena began her diatribe.

“They constantly whine and have no self-control or self-respect.”

Serena intensively warbled on, “I have never met so many pathetic people_.”

Serena continued, stating that many of the clients were fat because they chose to be fat.

“All they need to do is remain on a carefully arranged diet and work out; most of them would rather eat like slobs.”

Serena leaned back in her seat, arms folded over her shapely rack, “I’ll give you a perfect example of my theory. There’s this one girl, about my age who comes from a well to do family, Brie Saunders. From her file, I’ve learned she’s been coming to the fitness club since junior year of high school. You’d think she’d have gotten with the program by now.”

Serena’s male companion nodded as she cynically grinned, “From her records, she’s fatter than ever. Why would her family waste their money on this sow when she’s content in being a blimp. What a colossal waste of time and money. On top of it, her so called weight issues have blotted her self-esteem and instead of making something of herself, she works at a supermarket.”

Serena concluded her tirade just as her other male companion returned to the table, the conversation becoming much more tranquil.

However, Libby had overheard the coarse remarks and glimpsed over Serena. It was obvious as Serena gaily chatted with the males that she wasn’t remorseful at all concerning her vile comments.

The bias Serena projected wasn’t amplified through frustration or anxiety but was a concrete prejudice she felt legitimate. The people she counseled were fat because they lacked self-discipline, were particularly slovenly and socially inept.

Within a short span of time, Libby met up with Serena in the ladies room.

The classically bold Serena felt a cold snap ripple through her body as Libby callously gazed over her.

Serena took a step back while drying her hands with a paper towel and sarcastically addressed Libby, “I thought you were spooky in high school, Libby. What’s up with the scary look you‘re giving me.”

“I didn’t like those insensitive comments you made about overweight people”, Libby bitingly told Serena. “Many of them are chronic overeaters, they need understanding not ridicule.

Serena rolled up the paper towel and energetically tossed it into waste paper basket, “You should know.”

Libby cracked an eyebrow, “Because I’m a woman of size.”

“Put whatever spin you want on it”, Serena sarcastically warbled.

Out of respect for the kinder version of Serena that she remembered from high school, she granted her a chance to amend her point of view.

“You’re a psychology major, you ought to recognize the vast number of failings common too the human psyche that can cause a person to overindulge. Furthermore, shouldn’t compassion be a requisite when counseling those with dysfunctional disorders.”

At first, Libby thought she had reached Serena by the brainy expression plastered over her lovely face.

Not a chance.

“You’re implying that the clients at the fat camp have an abnormal compulsion too over feed. I disagree. If they actually wanted to lose weight, they would observe a healthy diet. They’re fat simply because they eat like slobs.”

Libby walked around Serena, “You don’t have a clue.”

Serena hesitated, drawing a long breath and taking a defensive pose before telling Libby, “I have a good appetite but never had too diet. I know when to take it easy on second helpings and when to skip dessert. Its call common sense and respecting your body.”

Libby smiled, “You think it’s that easy.”

Serena snickered, “A weird chick like you probably doesn’t mind being chubby.”

Libby planted her hand over her wide hips, “You shouldn’t be so vain, Serena. Had environmental situations been different, you might not be so slim either but things could change and history rearranged, bringing you down to earth.”

Serena flexed her eyebrows and walked by Libby, “You really are one spooky chick.”

Matt L.

Chapter Two

Serena arrived at the fat camp as spunky as ever, not exactly wanting to make a difference for the well being of the clients but because she had an eye on Brad Scofield, another counselor.

Brad was a rugged looking, lean young man but generous in character. Brown hair, rarely combed, ash fault features and rather tall.

Serena flashed Brad a candy smile when she approached him before a staff meeting.

“I was kind of hoping I’d see you this season”, Serena warmly addressed Brad, “I know you’re the man with the grades and I thought maybe we could get together sometime to discuss human behavior.”

Brad grinned, “I’d like that.”

The Northwestern grad recognized Serena’s stance as more than just casual, she was profoundly smitten with him.

Rhonda Kahn was the camp’s administrator, a fair minded woman but overbearingly strict.

Her brunette hair was in a short and neat professional style while her clothing depicted a woman on a penny-pinching budget.

“Take your seats!”, Rhonda announced, reminding Colleen Davenport to remove her gum and Marcy Sailback to stop painting her nails.

Rhonda began addressing the staff with the routine greetings and introducing the various new recruits. Advising the female counselors to take it easy with the perfume during faculty meetings due to her allergies and that being on time was a necessity.

“What, does she think we’re in high school?”, Serena softly conveyed to Brad.

“Enough of that, young lady!”, Rhonda snapped at Serena, “Pay attention.”

Rhonda then explained, “You’ll find your assigned roasters on the bulletin board, remember you’re here to motivate and encourage.”

Once Rhonda asked if there were any questions, not a one took the opportunity, the meeting was then adjourned.

Serena strolled along side of Brad as they slowly walked to the bulletin board to check out their assigned groups.

Simple small talk, nothing exceptional but Serena made it a point too fleetingly rub her hand against Brad’s back whenever she spoke.

Brad had charge of the high school lads, Serena was responsible for the young female adults.

“Simply marvelous”, Serena charmingly smiled despite her negative thoughts.

“Swell, I have too deal with a bunch of sniveling losers who haven’t any discipline or self-respect”, Serena pondered. “Would be to their advantage to send then home with cheesecake, they’re guaranteed to stay fat.”

After a few clever comments, mainly on Serena’s part, they broke company and ventured unto their quarters.

Serena was rooming with Molly Shannihan, a former plus size gal who had won the battle of the bulge and was a leading sociologist and fitness expert.

Molly was a pretty young lady, long ash blond hair, wireframe glasses and athletic figure. Serena and Molly were cordial enough but far from friends.

“Rooming with me, are ya now”, Molly addressed Serena with her usual perky twang.

Serena’s arrogance flooded their lodging, “Watch me and you’ll learn a thing or two.”

Molly plopped down on her bed, the smirk on her face highly noticeable, “Is that right? Perhaps you can advise me on the special needs of our clients. After all, I’m just a sociologist and have authored a book on weight loss.”

“Molly, you haven’t a clue too the special needs of these chunky chicks we're dealing with”, Serena bluntly answered, “Human behavior is basically a blueprint of needs and desires.”

“Alright, if you say it is”, Molly mockingly giggled, “Think you’ll be able to complete our morning jog?”

Serena removed her T-shirt, opting to change into her uniform before meeting up with her clients, “I can complete the jog, no contest but our regulars won’t. They’d rather lay around and engage their appetites in another helping of breakfast.”

Serena discarded her shorts and strolled over to the cabinet that contained the staffs blaring emerald green and yellow colored uniform.

Molly leaned her elbow into the mattress, “You really think you can complete the entire Two miles?”

Serena stood with her hands over her hips, clad in only her bra and briefs, “I’m in fabulous shape.”

Molly squinted at Serena who spitefully squawked, “Jealous?”

“Of what?”, Molly’s lips taking on an ambiguous grin, “My figure is just as grand as yours.”

Serena cattily disclosed, “But it wasn’t always as trim as mine. Aren’t you the least bit afraid that some day you’ll be back on the other side of the fence.”

Molly brushed back her long mane and smiled, “I’m confident I’ll never be heavy again.”

Serena turned around just as Molly added, “But I wouldn‘t be so sure about yourself.”

Serena laughed as she returned her attention to Molly, “You wish!”

Molly daringly studied Serena’s appearance, “The round shape of your face combined with the width of your hips and the thickness of your upper thighs indicates you’re predisposed to a heavy future.”

Serena’s uncomfortably grimaced, “Ew, you’re so wrong.”

Molly elevated her chin, smiling with assurance, “A strict diet is forthcoming, if you haven‘t already began skimming back the calories.”

Serena garbed up, offering no reproach but acidly gazing over Molly just the same.

Head held high, a snap in her walk, Serena sauntered out of the room to check on her clients.

Five females were under Serena’s supervision, all in their early twenties, all very overweight.

Serena met up with the gals at a small recreation room adjacent to the quarters that held the ladies. There she elucidated her expectations.

“A lot of the other counselors have kind of a buddy system in play, let’s immediately reach an understanding. I’m not here to be your friend. You’re here to lose weight and my job is to make sure you obey your diet and organize your work out schedule.”

Serena paced the room as she spoke, her eyes eventually settling on Brie Saunders.

Brie was a pleasant looking young lady despite being incredibly overweight. Crimson red hair manufactured into a tame bob hairstyle, black frame glasses and freckles over her chubby face. Her butterball figure was within the territory of 290-pounds and appeared all the heavier in her teal colored sweatshirt and pants. Mild in temperament, Brie came from a prosperous family though never took advantage of the various social activities as many of her peers or excelled in any type of paramount goal. Obviously Brie’s low self-esteem was the cause but Serena gave it no mind.

“A few of you have been coming here for years”, Serena glimpsed over at Brie as she sternly addressed the ladies, “A couple of you have managed to regain all the weight you lost and have returned heavier. Make no mistake, unless you show some effort and take responsibility, this will be your final summer here.”

After dictating a few required rules and obligations, Serena instructed Brie to join her outside for a private meeting.

Serena unemotionally told Brie, “I think it’s about time you tossed in the towel.”

“Excuse me?”, Brie questioned, her doughy double chin significantly inflating.

Serena’s stance suggested her dominance, “Whether you want to blame it on your atrocious eating habits or whatever, you haven’t made the faintest attempt in altering your lifestyle. Face it, Brie, you’re sub-consciously satisfied with your weight.”

Brie’s tone was excruciatingly timid as she admitting, “I overeat, yeah that’s plain, though I strive too lose weight, I’m always hungry, especially under stress and.”

“Stress?”, Serena snapped, “Oh please, you enjoy eating like a pig.”

Brie’s flexed her eyebrows, “That’s awfully harsh.”

Serena gazed over the surrounding area then softly replied, “I don’t care, fatty. Do your parents a favor and stop wasting their cash. Find a decent apartment, live on take-out food and spend your life in front of the TV.”

~ Before Brie could respond, both females felt a tingling sensation rippling through their minds. ~

A saccharine smile brought dimples into Brie’s plump cheeks while Serena took a step back to gather her wits.

Nothing more was said; Brie returned to the recreation room while Serena momentarily stood on the porch before walking back to her room.

At first light Molly stood above the slumbering Serena. Forcibly grabbing the bed post, Molly laughed as she vigorously rocked the bed, stirring Serena into consciousness.

Serena cracked opened an eye, gazing upon the neatly attired Molly, she groggily inquired, “What time is it?”

Molly smirked, “Well now Chippy, I called you several times. I’ve already showered and dressed. You’re behind schedule.”

In slow motion Serena climbed out of bed, stretching as she yawned, she made tracks to the shower.

“A fine thing!”, Molly chuckled, “And you’re going to lead me in the jog. I’m vastly amused chippy, you’re already behind in the race.”

Serena grumbled, “Just get the girls, I’ll catch up with ya in the mess hall.”

A while later, Serena entered the mess hall, a small cafeteria on campus.

Seeing that Molly and their clients were already seated and enjoying their nutritious breakfast, Serena strolled over to the serving line.

The cafeteria attendant was a pleasingly plump woman approximately Ten years older than Serena. Short brown hair, gray colored uniform and cheerful disposition.
Her nametag read, Josie.

“What it’ll be?”, Josie asked in a perky tone.

Serena sighed as she glimpsed over the variety of wholesome food on display.

“All you have is healthy food?”

Josie’s pretty features became distorted, “Huh? What else would we serve?”

Serena scratched her trim waist and uncharacteristically whined, “I know but healthy food is boring.”

Josie leaned over the counter and softly revealed, “I suppose I could throw together some bacon and eggs, I might even have a few sausage patties.”

Serena elatedly grinned, “That would work, thanks.”

“Better eat it in back, wouldn’t want too advertise the cuisine, the other girls might get upset”, Josie clandestinely replied.

Serena winked, “Got’cha.”

Serena nonchalantly strolled to the back of the kitchen and consumed a substantially filling breakfast that included bacon and eggs, sausages with corn beef hash and a cupcake.

“A thin gal like you putting away all that food, I’m very impressed!”, warbled Josie as she cleared off the table.

Serena burped after guzzling a tall glass of milk, then responded with an embarrassed smile, “Yeah but I don’t plan on making it a habit.”

“Can I expect you back here for lunch?”. Josie asked.

Serena slowly meandered toward the door, “Depends on what you’re serving.”

Matt L.

Chapter Three

Serena ultimately joined up with Molly and their clients while they were in the process of mild calisthenics. Serena settled down on a bench and simply observed them.

Molly called for a break and then strolled over to Serena.

“No warming up for you, eh chippy!”, Molly chimed, a wide smile upon her cute face.

Serena impassively looked at Molly, “Don’t have too. I’m fit enough too out jog you anytime, easy as pie.”

Pie.

A big chunk of apple pie flashed through Serena’s mind, heavily covered by Two large scoops of vanilla ice cream.

Serena smiled.

Molly held her hands over her hips, “That so? Then I suppose the challenge is on.”

Serena rubbed the side of face, the thought of pie still on her mind.
“Of course it is.”

Molly energetically shook her head, “Alright then, in Ten-minutes.”

The course wasn’t really so tough, considering it was a leveled path that circled the camp.

However, it might well have been a rocky incline, a terrain engulfed with thick trees, roaming branches and tall bushes. Adding insult to injury, Serena traipsed along like an unconditioned woman carrying a surplus of extra weight. Even those chunky babes under her supervision showed her up, especially Brie who finished her laps immediately after Molly.

Molly gave Brie the high five, “Fine job!”, she then chirped.

Molly looked down the track, Serena huffing and puffing off in the distance.
Serena was left in the dust, her speed diminishing as Molly and the clients wandered off the track to grab some water. Serena felt heavier, even at her reduced speed, she could feel her feet pounding against the gravel, a soft pain ricocheting throughout her body.

Serena came to a halt and proceeded to walk the remainder of the course.

Molly was waiting for Serena, sitting in a lawn chair outside of the recreation center, sipping a bottle of water.

“Well now, physically fit are we?” Molly brilliantly smiled.

Serena sneered at Molly, “Shut up.”

“Aye chippy, now don’t be a spoiled sport”, Molly held back her giggle, “Though it’ll be a wise move too congratulate the girls and all that type of stuff.”

Serena didn’t bother to reply, though Molly added, “You needn’t be harsh with em’ anymore, be professional about it and do your job.”

The thoroughly exhausted Serena sat down on a bench opposite of Molly, “I had an off day, big deal.”

Molly chuckled, “Is that what it was? I’d say you’re feeling fatigued because of an unhealthy diet.”

Serena resentfully complained, “You don’t know what you’re talking about, please keep your opinions too yourself.”

Molly gleefully responded, “Just wanna help you out there, chippy. Better get in the habit of working out every few days before you get used to a sedentary lifestyle.”

Serena wanted to get up and walk away, though felt abnormally exhausted and somehow heavy, heavier than she looked.

Serena inspected her thighs with her eyes, nothing out of the ordinary, her stems looked as trim as ever. However, she couldn’t ignore the notion that she weighed more than she looked.

Molly warbled on, repeating the sedentary lifestyle comment and adding, “And paying no mind to what you eat, you’ll be as big as a house.”

“How can you be so certain”, Serena bitterly retorted.

Molly advanced upward, “From the looks of you, it’s a fact. It seems you’re a chubby chick in a thin girl’s body.”

Molly walked into the recreation room, leaving Serena alone with her thoughts.

A short time later and while Molly was supervising the clients in an impromptu volleyball game, Serena made tracks to the examination center.

Serena was concerned about her weight and the scales at the center were extremely accurate.

Sure enough, Serena weighed 124-pounds. Then why did she feel so heavy?

Unsure of the correct answer, Serena surrendered analyzing the situation and even more, refused too accept Molly’s theory concerning her fat future.

Serena joined up with Molly and the girls though didn’t partake in the game but instead civilly went over the day’s agenda. Lunch was up next, and Serena was pleased. Maybe she could see about getting a chunk of apple pie.

Serena waited until Molly and the girls were seated before approaching Josie.

“Excuse me”, Serena quietly spoke, “But any chance you might have some pie?”

Josie grinned, “Pie? I might be able to accommodate you.”

Serena anxiously blathered, “That would be cool, for some odd reason_.”

Josie smiled, “You’re not so happy about the menu, are you? Would a cheeseburger be more to your liking?”

Serena crinkled her nose and released an impish giggle, “Ohhhh, you made my day.”

“The food I’m serving should be sufficient for now”, Josie told Serena, “But come back round nine tonight and I won’t let you down.”

Serena shook her head and pleasingly grinned.

Helping herself to a salad, she rejoined Molly and the girls.

Matt L.

Chapter Four

After dinner but before the campus curfew that just happened to be at nine o’clock, Serena spent a little time with Brad. Like a gentleman, Brad had offered to escort Serena back to her quarters but she nobly declined, stating that she wanted to check on her clients before returning to her room. However, in reality Serena had secretively planned a visit to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria’s lights were out but the door was unlocked and Serena casually entered.

“Josie?” Serena softly asked.

“One moment”, Josie replied.

A single table at the farthest end of the cafeteria, steps away from the kitchen was illuminated and Josie strolled from out of the shadows.

Serena silently ambled toward the table, “I really appreciate this, I haven’t had a taste for healthy food lately and_.”

“That’s fine, I understand”, Josie giddily spoke over Serena, “Take a seat.”

Serena sat down behind the table, “By the way, that skinless chicken you served for dinner wasn’t half-bad.”

Josie nodded, “But it didn’t do a thing for your appetite.”

Serena’s eyes grew wide, her lips curving into a ridiculous smile, “No, not really.”

Josie pleasantly rattled, “I’ll appease your appetite and more, reintroduce you too all kinds of food you’ve been neglecting.”

“Huh?” Serena blinked.

Josie loudly exhaled, momentarily vacating the cafeteria but returning with a huge chunk of pie, topped off with ice cream and whipped cream.

Josie placed the large plate in front of Serena then equipped her hand with a fork.

“Start with dessert and I’ll have the cheeseburgers ready by the time you finish.”

Serena was about to nibble on the pie, “Cheeseburgers? Just one would be fine.”

“That’s to be seen, Serena. Now please indulge and I’ll return shortly.”

Serena shrugged her shoulders and began to delicately nibble on the pie.

The overwhelming pageantry of the dessert propelled Serena into a harmonious arena; the more she ate, the better she felt. Serena was soon gobbling up the pie; the surplus of calories didn’t register in her mind, pleasing her appetite was all that mattered.

Josie returned just as Serena had finished, placing directly in front of her two greasy cheeseburgers, onion rings and a large chocolate shake.

A mischievous grin happened upon Serena’s face before she committed herself to the meal.

Josie pulled up a chair and watched Serena gluttonously devour the meal.

“Gonna have to scale back on my meals tomorrow”, Serena commented in jest.

Josie softly inquired, “You diet…..often?”

Serena had consumed the first cheeseburger, overloading her mouth with onion rings; she steadily slurped away a noticeable portion of the shake. Serena then responded too Josie’s question as she began to gnaw on the second cheeseburger.

“Not really, I usually burn calories kind of fast. Though occasionally when my clothes start getting tight, only then will I diet.”

Josie didn’t hold back her opinion, “From the looks of you, I wouldn‘t think you ever really bothered to diet.”

Serena’s expression soured but she was much too absorbed with feeding too reply.

“You should work in the cafeteria”, Josie suggested, “Then you’ll be able to almost constantly snack.”

Serena sighed after taking a long sip of the shake, “That’s not a career I’d consider. I’m in school, studying human behavior, planning to be a psychologist.”

Josie grinned, “That’s no occupation for a girl like you. Something less demanding would be much more adequate. Something like a waitress or supermarket check out girl.”

Serena squinted at Josie, “You’re being facetious, I’m not interested in a lame career.”

“We’ll see”, Josie hummed.

Serena’s expression forecast her disagreement but she continued to eat instead of arguing.

Josie noticed that Serena was just about completed with her meal and stood up.

“More pie?” Josie coolly asked.

Serena leaned back in her chair, calmly remarking, “No, not really, I’m done.”

Though Josie was persistent, “Another piece, ice cream on the side with plenty of whipped cream.”

Serena’s voice cracked, her tummy emitting a soft gurgle, “Ohhh that does sound yummy.”

“You really do want another piece of pie, don’t you?”

Serena’s posture deflated and she bit her lip, “Yeah but I overdid it as it is.”

Josie leaned over Serena and looked deeply into her eyes, “Embrace your appetite, Serena. Don‘t deny your desire too eat.”

Serena shook her head, smiling while admitting, “Yeah, you’re right. I’d love another helping of pie.”

otherland78

That was such a lovely start ...i ´m very very curious about how this goes on^^

please please write fast ! :)
and a happy easter to you

Matt L.

Otherland78, Thank you for the feed back, should have more up later this evening. Happy Easter to you too.
Cheers, Matt

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
awesome start, mate

everything is so wonderfully insidious, mocking us (apt title) about what's happening. loving it!

Matt L.

Chapter Five

Molly had just completed her morning shower and noticing that Serena was still sleeping. She once again shook her into consciousness. Serena rolled over unto to her back and yawned.

“Sleeping in must be a habit for you, chippy. Get a move on, we have a full agenda today!” Molly chimed in absolute vigor.

Serena grumbled under her breath and then proceeded out of bed.

She couldn’t mistake Molly scrutinizing her figure and snapped, “What’s with you! So I overslept, I’m up now.”

No mistake either about the broad grin over Molly’s cute face, “You’re gaining weight, chippy!”

“Hardly”, Serena angrily replied.

Molly chuckled, “If you question my word, sneak a peek at yourself.”

Serena lowered her chin and regretfully sighed as she scoped out her miniature potbelly that skimmed over the waistband of her Victoria Secrets panties, the squishy texture wobbling as she brought her finger tips to its surface.

Serena jerked back her head, “How did this happen!”

Though the upper portion of Serena’s body hadn’t changed at all, exception being a swollen tummy, there was a distinct change too the lower portion.

Along with a moderate increase too the width of Serena’s hips, there was a spurt of growth too her derriere that had become fuller and rounder, likewise her thicker thighs seemed packaged in a cocoon of fat, categorically flabby and with saddle bags.

Molly attentively studied Serena’s face as she replied, “How should I know?”

Serena’s facial features appeared dynamically softer, her cheeks were visibly puffy and she had developed a small second chin.

“Maybe it’s nature running its course”, Molly then added with a soft giggle.

Serena pouted, “That doesn’t help! I have a squad of overweight girls too handle, I can’t let them see me like this.”

Molly acknowledged Serena with a catty grin, “You just joined their club.”

Serena anxiously delved through her clothes, retrieving a sweat suit, she swiftly clothed herself, “Gotta find out how much I weigh.”

“Well then, I’ll see too the girls”, Molly amusingly replied, “I’ll tell them you’ll be joining them later, probably in the cafeteria.”

The sweat suit radically revealed Serena’s pear shaped figure, especially her saddle bags and roomy posterior.

“I can’t be seen like this”, Serena angrily protested.

Molly wasn’t shy about sharing her opinion, “Then you better see Rhonda, of course she’ll logically expect you to enroll in camp as a client.”

Serena exited her quarters and hurried off to the examination center.
The center was empty and Serena made a beeline to the scale.

“This is preposterous”, Serena thought out loud as she boarded the scale, “I didn’t eat that much.”

Her eyes grew wide as she read the number, 170-pounds, then everything went black.

Matt L.

Chapter Six

Serena opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. She was lying on a cot next to an open window.

Her eyes roamed the room, the white walls were bare with exception to a clock and the furniture was quite old fashion. Two chairs and a nightstand within reach of her cot.

The hands of the clock depicted the time, quarter after wwo, Serena had been out for over seven hours. It’s no wonder why she fainted. The shock of carrying an extra fifty pounds was too much for her.

The door opened, a nurse entered the room. A young lady, ash blond hair in a short preppy style, her white uniform showing off her slender curvaceous figure.

“Hello! Nice to see you’re no longer out”, she sweetly hummed, “I’m Lauren, the camp’s nurse.”

Serena scratched the side of her face, “I must have fainted after I weighed myself.”

Lauren took a seat besides the bed, “I suppose you did, Serena. Just so you’re aware, you were checked out by Dr. Ralston and you seem to be alright with exception of your blood pressure being on the low side. That can be easily taken care of with a meal but first I need to run through a few things with’cha, if you don’t mind.”

Serena’s disgruntled voice cracked as she replied, “I’m not going anywhere soon”,

Internally though her inner thoughts were more enriching, “At least I get to eat.”

Lauren gently squeezed Serena’s toes and she amiably conveyed, “That’s fine, Serena. I’m stepping out to grab your chart, I’ll be right back.”

Serena brought her hand over her tummy. If anything it felt unusually large and tremendously squishy. How she managed to gain an excessive amount of weight was beyond rational thought.

Lauren walked back into the room with chart in hand and pulled over a chair.

“I rarely have much to do around here, except treating people for exhaustion which is the best case scenario why you’re here and not out with your friends”, Lauren harmoniously buzzed.

Lauren’s twinkling eyes matched her exuberant smile, “Let’s get started then I’ll see about your meal.”

A meal. Serena half-smiled.

Lauren began with asking the basic questions.

Name - Serena Kimberly Goldfaddan.

Age - 20

Occupation - college student.

Lauren swerved her beautiful face toward Serena, “What’s your major?”

Serena flexed her eyebrows and while pondering in depth, Lauren asked her a backup question, “What college are you attending?”

Serena unconvincingly uttered in a lackluster tone, “I know I registered at Moraine Community College…… I just don’t remember any classes.”

Lauren affectionately replied, “I wouldn’t worry about it, Serena. It’s probably a momentary memory lapse from fainting; once you’re up and about you’ll be fine.”

Serena sighed, “I’m very hungry, maybe after I eat something_.”

“Just a few more minutes”, Lauren smiled.

Serena squeaked, “I guess.”

“This is your second year here at the Plainfield Weight Management and Fitness Camp?”

“Yeah”, Serena leisurely replied.

Lauren then asked, “Do you like it here?”

Serena admitted with an ambiguous expression, “It’s alright, I guess.”

“Make many friends?”

Serena’s hunger was starting to get the better of her and she rattled off, “Just one, his name is Brad, when do I eat?”

Lauren robustly laughed, “Oh all right! That’s enough questions for now.”

Candidly addressed Serena, “I think you’ll be delighted to know that because you fainted, your normal diet will be suspended until further notice.”

Serena bestowed Lauren a confused gape, “Huh? Normal diet?”

“It’s a matter of elevating your blood pressure to safe guard against another black out. I’m presuming it’s been some time since you had regular food, so I know you’ll enjoy it.”

Serena yanked her head upward, her voice trembling, “You think I’m a client?”

Lauren nodded, sweetly inquiring “Aren’t you?”

“No, I’m a counselor”, Serena strongly stated her role at the fat camp.

Lauren opened the door, “Why not let me get you something to eat and we’ll discuss this when I return. Fair enough?”

“You…don’t believe me”, Serena apprehensively remarked.

Lauren fleetingly looked skyward then resumed her conversation with Serena.

“We’ll talk it over when I get back”, Lauren smiled.

Once Lauren had left the room, Serena incoherently grumbled before pushing away the blanket on a course to leave the cot. Observing her orb shaped big belly, Serena recognized the fact, she was still much heavier then when she first arrived at the fat camp.

In slow motion due too a certain wooziness, Serena managed too sit upright on the cot. The flowery pale green and blue hospital gown accentuated the size of her tummy bulge while her thick thunder thighs nudged together.

“Ohhh…have I gotten bigger?” Serena whined as she gazed over her extraordinarily huge thighs.

Serena wobbled as she stood, planting her hands over her circular shaped belly, she realized it was indeed larger than earlier that day. Serena checked out her upper arms. Though looking softer, her arms didn’t look all that bigger. There wasn’t a mirror in sight and feeling completely unenergetic; Serena plopped back down on the cot. She briefly glimpsed over belly then tilted her head as she pulled up the hospital gown too catch a look at her thighs.

Serena budged up the gown as far as possible and released a startled squeal as her eyes focused on her thighs. Much roomier than before, her hefty thighs pressed together, coated by a thick layer of cushy fat that included plump saddle bags.

Serena instantly comprehended; she was heavier than 170-pounds.

“This isn’t possible”, Serena snapped, her next thought didn’t improve on her mood. “My butt must be enormous!”

Serena spent the next few minutes trying to come up with a logical explanation.

Lauren soon returned and seeing Serena sitting on the edge of the bed, jovially giggled, “Hey you! Get back on the cot; you don’t want another incident like at the examination center!”

Serena did as she was told, bringing herself back unto the mattress and covering up her inflated body with the blanket.

Serena was anxious too question Lauren about the increase of her girth but it was pointless. Lauren, for some strange reason, thought she was a fat camp client.

Lauren placed the food tray on an over-the-bed-table while Serena placed the pillows behind her back and sat upright on the cot. In a cheerful tone, Lauren announced Serena’s meal while elevating the table too adequately fit over Serena’s fat belly.

“A beef sandwich and fries, a salad and pudding. I thought you would have preferred a Pepsi rather than milk but I brought you both.”

“Thanks!” Serena replied, grabbing the sandwich with both hands, she readily pounced on it.

Lauren sat down near Serena and casually told her, “You enjoy the meal and I’ll talk, alright Serena.”

Serena nodded, much too engross in feeding too appropriately respond.

“You fainted and around campus this happens much more frequently than you’re aware.”

Serena was put off by Lauren’s saccharine - condescending tone but capitulated too Lauren’s discourse.

“The vast number of clients are no different than you, struggling with their weight and sometimes in the course of physical activities or because they’re not familiar with the camp’s strictly managed diet, they have moments such as the type you encountered. Fainting isn’t so unusual around here.”

Serena paused from her sandwich and sipped her cola, “Yeah…but.”

Lauren continued, Serena returned to her meal.

“What is unusual but does happen on rare occasions is that when the client regains consciousness, she has a momentary lapse of memory, even becoming disoriented or having thoughts of grandeur.”

Serena uncomfortably gazed at Lauren, “That didn’t happen, I got fat.”

Lauren shook her head and waited for Serena to stop shoveling the salad into her mouth before replying, “I know that, Serena.”

Serena sighed, pushing away the empty salad bowl; she began nibbling on the fries, “Thanks, I thought you didn’t know, you remember me from before.”

“Actually, this is my first year working at the fat camp as a nurse”, Lauren grinned, “Though I did spend a season here during my sophomore year of high school.”

Serena snuck a handful of fries between her lips, “But…you know I gained all this weight.”

A dazzling smile took too Lauren’s face, “It’s cool, Serena, I understand. I read your file and I know you’re heavier than you were last season. The important thing is that you’re back and maybe this time around you’ll be….”

Serena interrupted Lauren, “I wasn’t fat, I never was fat.”

Lauren hesitated before she politely replied, “I’m not capable of handling the issues you’re dealing with but I’ll phone your counselor and ask her to see you. How’s that?”

Serena gobbled up the remaining fries and then reached for the pudding cup. Her frustration boiling over as she began sloppily lapping up the pudding.

Still rather pleasant in attitude, Lauren warmly smiled, “Alright Serena, just enjoy your pudding and I’ll give Molly a call.”

“Molly’s my counselor?” Serena squeaked.

Lauren nodded, “Yes Serena. Don’t you remember?”

Serena paused from eating, her expression revealing her doubts.

“I’m totally confused”, Serena replied, then resumed consuming the pudding.

Lauren stood up and patronizingly warbled, “Just relax, you’ll be fine.”

Lauren pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and then exited the room.

Matt L.

Chapter Seven

The amount of time that seeped by didn’t faze Serena the least. Lauren had removed the food tray once Serena had finished her meal; her parting remarks were blissfully uttered.

“I spoke with Molly and she’s aware that you’re up. She’ll be by to see you as soon as possible.”

Lauren then playfully squeezed Serena’s foot and smiled before exiting the room, “I’ll check back with you in a little bit, why not take a short nap.”

Serena laid on the cot, her hand circling her bulbous belly, gliding over the imposing slope, the fatty tissue beneath her finger tips. The massage was indeed very soothing but yet couldn’t completely remove the anxiety through gaining an incredible amount of weight.

There had to be a remedy for this situation. If she gained all this weight in a ridiculous measure of time, she could lose it just as quick.

Yet while mulling over the bizarre experience, one thought kept interrupting her train of thought. When would she be fed again?

“Hey chippy! Heard you’re under the weather!” a cheerful voice snapped Serena out of her pensive mind.

It was Molly, and along with her, another young lady she didn’t recognize.

Her attractive face was square shaped, supporting fetching eyewear, denoting both intelligence and benevolence while her short cherry red mane was exquisitely styled.

For the most part slender, she was garbed in a white lab over her lavender dress, contouring to her hourglass figure yet revealing her modest tummy pouch.

“I brought a friend along to talk with you”, Molly melodiously chirped.

Serena intensively studied the other female, she looked vaguely familiar.

Molly then introduced her, “This is Brie, she’s a psychology major at Northwestern University and is studying the emotional cause and effect of weight gain. She has volunteered her expertise in helping young women like you.”

Serena stuttered in shock, “B…B…Brie…you got….you’re not fat!”

Molly giggled, “I surely hope not! She’s been a client ever since junior year of high school and has successfully kept the weight off.”

Brie, as well as Molly pulled up chairs and sat down along side of Serena’s cot.

“Right now this isn’t about me, Serena, this concerns you”, Brie spoke in a domineering yet compassionate tone.

Serena’s pudgy fingers traipsed over her beefy love handles, “Then you’ll figure out how to get me back to my normal weight?”

Molly and Brie briefly swapped glances.

“That’s the thing”, Brie competently remarked, “Your normal weight.”

Molly conscientiously informed Serena, “It’ll be to your advantage if you listen closely to what Brie has to say.”

“I’ve been looking over your chart”, Brie began in a genuinely strict tone, “You’ve been coming here for several seasons and though you do achieve some weight loss, you always return heavier.”

“That’s not true!” Serena automatically blurted, her bugling belly heaving upward.

“Denial isn’t going to aid your cause”, Molly chimed in, “Please let Brie continue.”

Brie exhaled before returning her attention back to Serena.

“Human beings in general are predisposed too certain body types based on numerous variants, including but not solely based on genetics and environmental factors. Furthermore, it’s easier for some people to control their weight than others.”

Serena vehemently gaped at Brie, “What are you telling me!

“From analyzing your history, you’re categorically meant to be a plus size female.”

A noticeably frustrated Serena squawked, “I’m going to stay like this!”

Molly leaned in toward Serena, “If you mean if you’re going to remain at nearly 300-pounds or become heavier, that’s up too you. You need to accept responsibility and make a conscious effort to lose weight.”

Brie spoke up in an irritating bubbly tone, “I concur, Serena. Granted it‘s highly unlikely you‘ll ever become thin, I think if you apply yourself, you might get down within the 175-pound range.”

“That’s still fat!” Serena bitterly replied.

Molly sternly dashed Serena over the coals, “I checked you locker this afternoon. I discovered candy bars and Hostess Cupcakes, enough to feed the entire staff. You aren’t even trying too lose weight, you have no self-respect or discipline.”

Brie adjusted her glasses, “What Molly is trying too say is, from your behavior, you exert a certain degree of satisfaction from eating and it’s this overindulging that will keep you at your current weight.”

Serena’s stale whine went unanswered, “I just want to be thin again.”

Molly straightens her posture, “Here’s the deal. Since you have no real ambition in losing weight and have an inadequate level of self-control, I readily suggest you leave the campus for the remainder of the season.”

“But…I can’t go home looking like this!” Serena nervously droned.

“If you are willing to seriously deal with your eating habits and make a real commitment in losing weight, then you’re welcome to return next semester.”

Brie flipped through Serena’s chart, “Hmmm, I see you‘re employed at a supermarket and that you‘ve enrolled part time at a local junior college.”

Serena disputed the information, “I go to school full time!”

“That’s not what it says here”, Brie straightforwardly stated, “This is your second year at Moraine Valley Community College and yet you’ve only completed a math and a computer course. Hmmm, perhaps this pattern of incomplete courses stems from low self-esteem.”

“I just want to lose weight”, Serena sighed.

“Well, that’s entirely up to you, Serena, “Brie spartanly replied.
Serena cringed as Brie continued, “Realize you’re destined to be heavy and adjust your lifestyle in a manner that’ll produce some weight loss. You get along well with your co-workers at the grocery store?”

Serena was about to vehemently snap but memories of her toiling at Winston’s Grocery store advanced through her mind. Rarely did Serena work the cash register. that was a task for slimmer gals; she mainly stocked shelves or cleaned up.

Through overwrought with the awareness that she worked in a vastly different climate than she aspired, Serena awkwardly answered from the tweaked memory.

“Most of the older women are nice to me; some of the girls my age are pretentious. Talk behind my back and stuff, Lisa Benneth even called me a fat ass.”

Brie thoughtfully advised Serena to remember the source of the insults and not to get all worked up. Work on losing weight and those things will improve. Pretty mundane and trite to Serena’s way of thinking.

“I’ll see about getting you packed”, Molly smiled, “Hopefully we’ll see you next season. In the meantime, I’ll see about having dinner brought to you.”

Serena’s emotional state took an upward curve and she unconsciously chuckled, “Finally I get to eat!”

Matt L.

Otherland, Glad you're enjoying the story but there's still another chapter plus epilogue.

Matt L.

Chapter Eight

The next day Serena sat on a bench outside of the administration office waiting for the bus to take her home. Sipping on a nutritious orange drink that she simply hated, she couldn’t wait for a jumbo cola. She watched in the distance her former clients jogging with Molly.

It was Molly who talked her into wearing her hair in pigtails too give her appearance a little zest.

Molly likewise selected her attire, an oversize gray pullover with pink pinstripes and black sweatpants. Serena felt like a dork. A huge dork at that.

She rested her hand over her thigh; the pulpy texture didn’t escape her fingertips nor the vastness of their size.

Serena wondered how the staff would react to her early return at the grocery store. Though she hadn’t actually worked there, her reinvented history was crammed with memories that she hoped were strictly contrived.

Tawny Fensen, the former homecoming queen with the big hooters always gave her attitude; Candi Parker, always ready with a wisecrack, and Charley Minglebaum, he was chubby himself, what was up with all the crude jokes?

College or at least the classes that she managed to attend wasn’t much better. She was too lazy for a full time curriculum and she could only remember a handful of people as friends.

Serena then realized, in this distorted existence, she never dated. Never. There were guys that she liked, totally out of her league, and the few that she did socialize with didn’t find her attractive.

Serena finished the orange drink and made an effort to toss the empty bottle into the trash bin.

It missed.

“Typical”, Serena uttered under her breath, “I can’t even do that right.”

It was then that Serena noticed Brie approaching her, almost like she was moving in slow motion to tap into her envy. But Serena was envious, and all the more frustrated. Somehow her life was switched with Brie’s and she resented it. Resented it even more than being fat.

“I just thought I’d catch you before you left”, Brie warmly smiled.

“Why?” Serena grunted.

“Too make sure you’re alright”, Brie candidly replied. “I won’t go into a long speech about determination and using self-control in losing weight.”

Serena gazed into Brie’s gorgeous face, “Then don’t.”

Brie half-smiled, “Accept who you are and start there.”

As Brie asked Serena if she had enough bus fare, Brad happened along.

Several steps away, steady in his gait, Brad called out, “Hey there!”

Serena directed her chubby face toward Brad, blinking as she softly peeped, “He remembers me.”

Brad reached the females; Serena was about to speak when Brad brought his arm around Brie’s waist and leaned in to kiss her cheek.

Serena’s wrath was curtailed, what did she expect. Brie had her figure and career; it was only in the cards that she’d have her man.

Brie politely introduced Brad to Serena, a full-fledged gentleman, he acknowledged her with a genuine smile.

Small talk ensued, mainly between Brie and Brad. Serena had few words to say to either of them.

Luckily the bus pulled in front of the large stone building and Serena climbed aboard. See ya was about all that was said.

Serena waddled to the back of the bus, feeling uncomfortable due to the outlandish gapes that she received, her spacious behind taking up both seats.

As the bus pulled away, Serena peered out the window and she caught the view of Brie and Brad in a romantic embrace.

EPILOGUE

Serena sat alone in the Moraine Valley Community College Cafeteria. She had just finished class, typing 101 too be exact, and rather then just stopping at a local fast food joint or eat at home, willingly entertained her appetite in the cafeteria’s comfortable atmosphere.

In the Five months since Serena was booted out of fat camp, she had gained another 14-pounds, not that it minimized her appetite or sparked any motivation too diet. A couple hot dogs, a bag of chips and Hostess Twinkles, all too be washed down with a jumbo cola. Her appetite was reckless but what did it matter. Serena was getting used to her plus size figure, might as well enjoy whatever she desired to eat.

Serena’s black hair was clipped short, something of an amateurish styled bob that accented the roundness of her face. Despite being tremendously overweight, her facial features hadn’t especially changed at all other than her puffier cheeks and tiny second chin.

The same couldn’t be said of her classical pear shaped figure.

Her upper arms weren’t all that large but noticeably flabbier, and while her breast size remained a 36-B, the tissue conceded too a completely squishy texture. Serena’s waist was thicker, featuring a fair amount of rolls and her big portly belly protruded outward.

The lower half of Serena’s figure took most of her weight; profoundly wide hips, an enormous bubble butt and virtually gigantic thighs.

The stretchy black hooded sweatshirt and matching sweatpants that Serena wore couldn’t conceal her girth but radically amplified it.

Serena now journeyed down a path that she had never traveled before. She was no longer considered a prized possession by the guys, even the more friendlier men didn’t consider her dating material, and her clothes were rather bland compared too her former wardrobe. Lane Bryant and the other fashionable plus size dress shops were out of the question, she could barely afford college.

Serena did develop a few new friendships with similarly overweight females but not quite as heavy, though her self-consciousness kept her home most nights where she would either watch TV or surf the net. Food was always available too liven up her mood or simply because her appetite knew no limit.

From out of the blue, Libby walked into the cafeteria, along with her small entourage of friends and recognizing Serena, politely excused herself before ambling over to her.

Serena eyed Libby from the distance,

“I’m even bigger than her”, she snorted.

Libby blissfully encountered Serena, “Haven’t seen you in a while, how’ve you been?”

Serena paused from her meal and gazed over at Libby with deep frustration, “What does it matter?”

Libby could read Serena’s dejected expression, “I realize how upsetting it must be, gaining more weight than you could ever possibly imagine and experiencing the same prejudice that you directed toward heavy females.”

Serena took a hearty bite of the Twinkie, chewing as she spoke, “How did you know this would happen to me? Last semester we had that argument in the ladies room…. Just look at me, I’m a freak’n blimp.”

Libby acknowledged Serena with a neutral smile, “You’ll do alright once you get used to the weight.”

Serena squinted, “If you’re trying to cheer me up, it’s not working.”

Libby tapped her bulbous belly, “Listen, back in high school you were very nice and sociable, even to those of us who weren‘t very popular. Just because you’re no longer slim, doesn’t mean you can’t go back to being the same way.”

Serena sluggishly sighed, “Back then I was popular, a lot of guys found me attractive, now….forget about it, they think I’m a fat cow.”

“Superficial and shallow types”, Libby warbled with confidence, “Who needs them! Embrace your natural charm and let go of your vanity. And oh, a lot of guys like thick chicks, you just have to go out and meet ‘em.”

Libby swayed her full-bodied figure toward her crew and politely invited Serena to join them.

“I want you to meet my friends; I think they’ll be a positive influence on you.”

Serena fleetingly pondered the invite and eventually joined Libby and her friends.
Things didn’t improve overnight for Serena but in a few short years, she was employed as a legal secretary and was dating an authentic nice guy.

FINIS

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
this is awesome.

this is a really nice insidious piece, that allows for the slow development of serena. It's really interesting.

Latest posts

Group builder