• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mockery By Matt L. (~BBW, Magic, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt L.

~BBW, Magic, ~SWG - a biased psychologist gets a broadbased attitude adjustment

Mockery
by Matt L.
]​
PROLOGUE :

Libby had known Serena Goldfadden for sometime, both as a classmate from school and as a patron who would occasionally frequent the family style diner where she worked.

Nothing paramount other than being cordial to each other. After all they belonged to different social cliques throughout high school; it wasn’t until college that Serena finally got the better of Libby’s nerves.

Extraordinary intelligent and attractive, Serena had long black hair that easily corresponded to her somewhat round but undeniably alluring face and her slender figure was practically flawless.

A freshman at the local community college and on a roll in her studies in human behavior, Serena somehow developed a nasty streak to her otherwise cheerful personality and with that her conceited - superficial nature came into full bloom.

She went to unusually harsh lengths to separate herself from a fair number of her closet friends whom she deemed not up to her general standards and began socializing with only those she felt equal to her intellect and beauty. The average nice type of guy Serena formerly dated was likewise ignored, and she instead dated only the most exclusive pedigree of male.

Through conversing with a few mutual friends, Libby became privy to the facts behind Serena’s change in behavior. During senior year of high school, Serena volunteered her services at a fat camp, a government sponsored pseudo community located up state with several buildings including a fitness center.

Whatever complicated Serena’s easy-going persona was never exactly established but she returned home extremely egotistical and overbearingly shallow.

It was mainly due too Serena’s exceptional grades in the study of psychology that she was given the opportunity for employment at the fat camp as a counselor. Naturally since tuition was quite high at the small community college and she desired studying at a much more prestigious school, Serena gladly joined the staff.

Chapter One

The cafeteria at Moraine Valley Community College was a lavish room just right for grabbing a meal or relaxing between classes. Vivid orange and yellow colored walls, expensive carpeting and comfortable booths and various roomy tables. A large picture window allowing the students a grand view of the campus was situated at the furthest end.

Libby was enjoying her chocolate coffee drink, engaging in conversation with a few of her classmates. Libby’s cohorts were chubby chicks as well and much like Libby, hadn’t a qualm pertaining to their plus size figures.

Serena soon entered the cafeteria; her companions were a pair of manly yet studious looking males, apparently wealthy by the look of their clothes.

Serena’s coal black mane was styled in an upper centered ponytail that drew her gleaming mane away from her beauteous face while her curvaceous figure was packaged in a dynamic pink colored dress.

Libby gestured a silent acknowledgement with her eyes in which Serena answered back with a supercilious smirk.

One of the guys noticed Serena’s gestured as he pulled out a chair for Serena and whispered, “Do you know her?”

Serena’s acid expression revealed more than her words. “I knew her from high school and from this crappy diner where she waited tables.”

The other young man politely excused himself to fetch soft drinks for the group while the lingering male dug in his spurs, “She’s not anyone I’d like to know either.”

Serena coldly gaped over at Libby and her friends, “The other two girls I haven’t clue but each of them would be prime candidates for The County Fitness Club.”

“You actually enjoy working there?” The young man inquisitively asked.

“It pays the bills”, Serena noted as she swerved her gorgeous face in his direction.

“You wouldn’t believe the undisciplined dregs I have to deal with”, Serena began her diatribe.

“They constantly whine and have no self-control or self-respect.”

Serena intensively warbled on, “I have never met so many pathetic people_.”

Serena continued, stating that many of the clients were fat because they chose to be fat.

“All they need to do is remain on a carefully arranged diet and work out; most of them would rather eat like slobs.”

Serena leaned back in her seat, arms folded over her shapely rack, “I’ll give you a perfect example of my theory. There’s this one girl, about my age who comes from a well to do family, Brie Saunders. From her file, I’ve learned she’s been coming to the fitness club since junior year of high school. You’d think she’d have gotten with the program by now.”

Serena’s male companion nodded as she cynically grinned, “From her records, she’s fatter than ever. Why would her family waste their money on this sow when she’s content in being a blimp. What a colossal waste of time and money. On top of it, her so called weight issues have blotted her self-esteem and instead of making something of herself, she works at a supermarket.”

Serena concluded her tirade just as her other male companion returned to the table, the conversation becoming much more tranquil.

However, Libby had overheard the coarse remarks and glimpsed over Serena. It was obvious as Serena gaily chatted with the males that she wasn’t remorseful at all concerning her vile comments.

The bias Serena projected wasn’t amplified through frustration or anxiety but was a concrete prejudice she felt legitimate. The people she counseled were fat because they lacked self-discipline, were particularly slovenly and socially inept.

Within a short span of time, Libby met up with Serena in the ladies room.

The classically bold Serena felt a cold snap ripple through her body as Libby callously gazed over her.

Serena took a step back while drying her hands with a paper towel and sarcastically addressed Libby, “I thought you were spooky in high school, Libby. What’s up with the scary look you‘re giving me.”

“I didn’t like those insensitive comments you made about overweight people”, Libby bitingly told Serena. “Many of them are chronic overeaters, they need understanding not ridicule.

Serena rolled up the paper towel and energetically tossed it into waste paper basket, “You should know.”

Libby cracked an eyebrow, “Because I’m a woman of size.”

“Put whatever spin you want on it”, Serena sarcastically warbled.

Out of respect for the kinder version of Serena that she remembered from high school, she granted her a chance to amend her point of view.

“You’re a psychology major, you ought to recognize the vast number of failings common too the human psyche that can cause a person to overindulge. Furthermore, shouldn’t compassion be a requisite when counseling those with dysfunctional disorders.”

At first, Libby thought she had reached Serena by the brainy expression plastered over her lovely face.

Not a chance.

“You’re implying that the clients at the fat camp have an abnormal compulsion too over feed. I disagree. If they actually wanted to lose weight, they would observe a healthy diet. They’re fat simply because they eat like slobs.”

Libby walked around Serena, “You don’t have a clue.”

Serena hesitated, drawing a long breath and taking a defensive pose before telling Libby, “I have a good appetite but never had too diet. I know when to take it easy on second helpings and when to skip dessert. Its call common sense and respecting your body.”

Libby smiled, “You think it’s that easy.”

Serena snickered, “A weird chick like you probably doesn’t mind being chubby.”

Libby planted her hand over her wide hips, “You shouldn’t be so vain, Serena. Had environmental situations been different, you might not be so slim either but things could change and history rearranged, bringing you down to earth.”

Serena flexed her eyebrows and walked by Libby, “You really are one spooky chick.”

Latest posts

Back