Modeling as a criticized plus....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Abby Avery

Abby Avery, Sagebrush Ranch
DimensionsModel
I do a lot of modeling for my job, and I am constantly told that I am "not big enough" to be plus size and that I am "posing" as a plus sized woman. It frustrates me because technically my clothing sizes are plus. I feel that because I proportions don't "make me look plus" (whatever that means), that I am shunned from the community. :(
Does anyone else get this?

Thanks for your support!
Abby

Rojodi

I do a lot of modeling for my job, and I am constantly told that I am "not big enough" to be plus size and that I am "posing" as a plus sized woman. It frustrates me because technically my clothing sizes are plus. I feel that because I proportions don't "make me look plus" (whatever that means), that I am shunned from the community. :(
Does anyone else get this?

Thanks for your support!
Abby
I've seen this over the years, especially during the wild wild west days of AOL. "You're not big enough to be a BBW" was what many women with curves were told. Proportions is the reason for this.

You're a very lovely women and a BBW!!

Abby Avery

Abby Avery, Sagebrush Ranch
DimensionsModel
I've seen this over the years, especially during the wild wild west days of AOL. "You're not big enough to be a BBW" was what many women with curves were told. Proportions is the reason for this.

You're a very lovely women and a BBW!!
So true, and thank you!!!!!!!

Latest posts