Models who lie about their weight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TheNowhereMan

Rambling Rover
Small differences are just the natural flux we all go through. What I refer to is issues I've seen in the past where someone who is quite obviously 400ish pounds claiming they are 600+

BigElectricKat

If you are bored or in need of some convo, PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Small differences are just the natural flux we all go through. What I refer to is issues I've seen in the past where someone who is quite obviously 400ish pounds claiming they are 600+
What do you care? You are not in a relationship with them. They obviously aren't a potential paramour. They aren't harming anyone and you don't have to look at them. You can turn your attention toward someone else. If a model on the internet says she's from California but she's really from Indiana, are mad?

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
I guess all these guys who are put off by models fudging the numbers about their weight don’t like photoshop either!
:rolleyes:

op user

There are milestones on the weight, clothing size and how to say "incident landmarks" which are nice to reach. For instance I 500 pounds is a milestone and I like to know a model has crossed it. I like when I know she is no longer able to find clothes at a normal store...

GordoNegro

NYC 5 boros...Barclays Center/Juniors/Coney Island
Models (some) will make a weigh-in video while others do so sparingly because in IRL they are not about that life; but belief in the "desire/fantasy" lines their pockets. There are a couple of models who appear to be genuine but there are some who are only trying to gain enough weight to have WLS approved and make $ in the process.

Latest posts