• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Monique's Temporary Need

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
I wrestled with whether I was going to do this, and I came out the other end knowing I needed it.

This thread will basically be me having a place to help get through the sometimes extreme pain I am experiencing right now.

I know most have probably seen me mention that my mom died this past April. Well, it is still a little surreal. I had the benefit of being there when she died, caring for her, hearing her say how glad she was that I was the one with her at the end..etc. I have that precious gift, and I always try to make my way back to it when I feel the sadness creeping over every part of me..but it is still hard. I will look at a picture of her and I see her lovely face and I know I will never again get one of her hugs.

I know the upcoming holidays are not helping.

this thread is going to be me just letting rip when I feel the need...I have lots that I need to say and I will probably be on repeat...not doing well at the moment...and I don't want to drag too much of my stuff into other threads...and I do not have the right outside sounding boards....

Latest posts

Back