More Eating Videos

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

This one is Cheetos and Twizzlers, I'd planned to eat the whole bag but only got about half way through due to time constraints and being a little out of practice with stuffing. I'm planning to do Reese's peanut butter cups for my next video, which hopefully I will be able to talk some on, may do some other things too, open to considering suggestions.

extra_m13

seeing a woman eat anything makes me go, unless it is a salad of course, but anything you like, it is welcome, delicious curves come from eating delicious food

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
Great video!!! You look fantastic by the way. I definitely share your passion for Reese's...and can eat those Reese's pieces by the bagful!!!

Hi Beauty;)

Could You make a movie where You bounce on a small office chair to the rhythm of the music? It would be great to see you having fun bouncing and chair having workout to hold your nice bootie:) You can treat it as the exercise that someone have forced you to do on this chair therefore what..?? You do not like the chair a lot hehe therefore what you want ...? You want the chair to gave up lol How long it would take for You to kill the chair? Depends on your weight and how strong you would be bouncing on it:)) Actually You could make a movie with chair for example every second day and use the chair only for this purpose :) We here could observe You looking sexy why bouncing in nice clothes on chair and make a bets if the chair will give up first or You :) What do you thing? hehe

squeezablysoft

I'm thinking about doing a very simple video next, just me, a spoon, and a jar of peanut butter. I find it very easy to eat spoonful after spoonful very quickly and it's pretty high in calories and fat which makes it exciting as a gainer food. Y'all can even make bets on how many spoonfuls I can get down lol.

Latest posts

Group builder