More Eating Videos

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by squeezablysoft, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Jul 25, 2019 #1

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

This one is Cheetos and Twizzlers, I'd planned to eat the whole bag but only got about half way through due to time constraints and being a little out of practice with stuffing. I'm planning to do Reese's peanut butter cups for my next video, which hopefully I will be able to talk some on, may do some other things too, open to considering suggestions.

Chubbyparis likes this.
  2. Jul 28, 2019 #2

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

seeing a woman eat anything makes me go, unless it is a salad of course, but anything you like, it is welcome, delicious curves come from eating delicious food

3. Aug 2, 2019 #3

Chubbyparis

Chubbyparis

Chubbyparis

Nice vid

4. Oct 7, 2019 #4

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!

Great video!!! You look fantastic by the way. I definitely share your passion for Reese's...and can eat those Reese's pieces by the bagful!!!

5. Nov 12, 2019 #5

anonymous.viewerun

anonymous.viewerun

anonymous.viewerun

Hi Beauty;)

Could You make a movie where You bounce on a small office chair to the rhythm of the music? It would be great to see you having fun bouncing and chair having workout to hold your nice bootie:) You can treat it as the exercise that someone have forced you to do on this chair therefore what..?? You do not like the chair a lot hehe therefore what you want ...? You want the chair to gave up lol How long it would take for You to kill the chair? Depends on your weight and how strong you would be bouncing on it:)) Actually You could make a movie with chair for example every second day and use the chair only for this purpose :) We here could observe You looking sexy why bouncing in nice clothes on chair and make a bets if the chair will give up first or You :) What do you thing? hehe