• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW More Than You Can Chew (~BBW, ~MWG, Magic, Stuffing, Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berry

~BBW, ~MWG, Magic, Stuffing, Sex - A young journalist bites off more than she can chew.

More Than You Can Chew

By Berry

"Do you fancy a bite to eat, dear? You look famished."

Jennifer sighed, she had just returned home from the gym and had been hoping to grab a glass of water from the kitchen and get to her room without being spotted.

"No I'm fine." She replied bluntly, as she walked to the sink. She knew the man who'd spoken was smiling, even though she'd walked past him without bothering to look at him. "I ate while I was out anyway." She added without thinking, instantly regretting saying it.

"Perfect! I find that a second meal in the evening is even more satisfying then the first." The man said gleefully. Jennifer stopped filling her glass and glanced at him just as his smile widened and his eyes seemed to shine. "So will you join me?"

Jennifer found herself hesitating, caught in the man's gaze, just as a pang of hunger hit her stomach, surprising her. Against her better judgment she was about to accept the man's offer when she remembered she had eaten on her way home from the gym. She turned her attention back to what she was doing and ignored her stomach.

"No I really am fine." She responded coldly.

"Well, as always, I'm envious of your willpower."

Jennifer looked back at the man. His grin remained plastered on his face but his eyes had lost their shine and he returned his attention to the book in his hand. Clutching her glass of water, Jennifer hurried out to the hallway and into her room, sighing with relief once the door was closed behind her. She had been staying with the man in his apartment for three months now and her room was still the only place where she felt comfortable. She locked the door and sighed once again.

Jennifer Andrews was a 25-year-old graduate with Sociology degree and was an aspiring journalist. She’d been out of university for a year, having started later then her friends and found herself in a slump. She was an experienced writer, having worked on a blog in university and a student newspaper but found that this wasn’t enough for any of the larger organisations that she had applied for. Instead, the only place she'd had any success was for a small independent magazine where she'd be expected to write clickbait articles and top 10 lists. It paid the bills but didn't challenge her as a journalist and, in fact, she was fairly confident she'd been hired because her editor wanted to sleep with her and she would have been surprised if he*had actually read any of the sample pieces she'd provided.

The editor harassed Jennifer whenever she was in the office - commenting on her body and asking her out for "drinks at my place". Although the job wasn't challenging, the workload was heavy and Jennifer found that after years of maintaining her slim figure, even during her university career and job hunt, she'd put on a little weight. Not a lot, by anybody's standards and she remained slim and toned. She'd always been considered beautiful, which was no surprise. Jennifer stood at average height for a woman but that was the only thing that was average about her.*Long, dark brown hair; deep hazelnut eyes; soft, delicate features and perky lips. Large, firm breasts; toned arms and flat stomach; shapely, pert bottom and long legs. All features which kept her popular with many of her peers at university, and the envy of the rest of them.

As the months passed, however, she found she had less time to spare and her gym visits slowed to a trickle, and then halted completely after she neglected to renew her membership. Months of sitting and writing articles, often with a snack to hand, took a toll on her figure and those few pounds that had settled when she started her job were joined by a couple of dozen more. Her stomach lost its definition and then a slight bulge took its place. Those toned arms and thighs thickened ever so slightly and her backside gained the start of a sway as she walked. Even her delicate facial features softened the tiniest bit, although that change was invisible to anybody other than herself. Unfortunately, the other changes did not go unnoticed and she often overheard her editor discussing her weight with others at work. She wasn't fat - more out of shape and bordering on chubby - but her editor was a vain man and, to him, fat was synonymous with curvy. Jennifer knew he was a creep and that she shouldn't take his words to heart and yet they still got to her. She had never had issues with her appearance but the added weight had affected her confidence and she vowed to lose it.

Just as she got started with her weight loss, however, an opportunity for a real piece of journalism had appeared. Walking into work one day, the editor called her straight into his office. As she walked in he was sat at his desk, a serious expression on his face.

"Hi Andrews." He said while motioning for her to take a seat. She nodded at him in greeting and sat down in the chair opposite him. "I have an assignment for you."

"How come you didn't just email it like usual?" Jennifer asked, unsure of where this was leading.

"The bosses aren't happy with the way things are going. They want us to go in a new direction, less Buzzfeed and more Vice Magazine. That means more formality and some real journalism instead of that clickbait crap."

Jennifer sat up in her chair, interested.

"And you said you had an assignment for me?"

"That's right." He frowned. "Do you remember that Coleman girl who went missing?"

"Yeah everybody in the area heard about that."

Jennifer Andrews was a 25-year-old graduate with Sociology degree and was an aspiring journalist. She’d been out of university for a year, having started later then her friends and found herself in a slump. She was an experienced writer, having worked on a blog in university and a student newspaper but found that this wasn’t q for any of the larger organisations that she had applied for. Instead, the only place she'd had any success was for a small independent magazine where she'd be expected to write clickbait articles and top 10 lists. It paid the bills but didn't challenge her as a journalist and, in fact, she was fairly confident she'd been hired because her editor wanted to sleep with her and she would have been surprised if he*had actually read any of the sample pieces she'd provided.

The editor harassed Jennifer whenever she was in the office - commenting on her body and asking her out for "drinks at my place". Although the job wasn't challenging, the workload was heavy and Jennifer found that after years of maintaining her slim figure, even during her university career and job hunt, she'd put on a little weight. Not a lot, by anybody's standards and she remained slim and toned. She'd always been considered beautiful, which was no surprise. Jennifer stood at average height for a woman but that was the only thing that was average about her.*Long, dark brown hair; deep hazelnut eyes; soft, delicate features and perky lips. Large, firm breasts; toned arms and flat stomach; shapely, pert bottom and long legs. All features which kept her popular with many of her peers at university, and the envy of the rest of them.

As the months passed, however, she found she had less time to spare and her gym visits slowed to a trickle, and then halted completely after she neglected to renew her membership. Months of sitting and writing articles, often with a snack to hand, took a toll on her figure and those few pounds that had settled when she started her job were joined by a couple of dozen more. Her stomach lost its definition and then a slight bulge took its place. Those toned arms and thighs thickened ever so slightly and her backside gained the start of a sway as she walked. Even her delicate facial features softened the tiniest bit, although that change was invisible to anybody other than herself. Unfortunately, the other changes did not go unnoticed and she often overheard her editor discussing her weight with others at work. She wasn't fat - more out of shape and bordering on chubby - but her editor was a vain man and, to him, fat was synonymous with curvy. Jennifer knew he was a creep and that she shouldn't take his words to heart and yet they still got to her. She had never had issues with her appearance but the added weight had affected her confidence and she vowed to lose it.

Just as she got started with her weight loss, however, an opportunity for a real piece of journalism had appeared. Walking into work one day, her editor called her into his office. She walked in to see him sitting at his desk with a serious expression on his face.

"Take a seat Andrews." He announced, motioning towards the seat at the opposite side of the desk.

She walked over and sat down.

"I've got a new assignment for you."

"And you couldn't send it over email like usual? I don't have a lot of time to spare, I have to get the articles you asked for yesterday finished."

"Forget about those ones. The bosses don't like the way things are going, they want us to change the site. Less like Buzzfeed and more like Vice Magazine. Less clickbait crap and more tell journalism."

Jennifer sat up on her seat, interested.

"And you have a new assignment for me?"

"That's right." He frowned. "Do you remember that Coleman girl who went missing?"

"Emily Coleman?"

Emily Coleman, was a university student who had gone missing a few months before Jennifer started working for the website. The girl's family spent months looking for her until it turned out she had dropped out of uni and disappeared by choice, staying with a man she claimed she had fallen in love with. She hadn't been in contact with friends or family until her reappearance a year later when the man broke up with her and to their shock she returned a couple of hundred pounds heavier than she had been before she left. She explained that the man had been a feeder and she had willingly gone along with it until he had grown bored of her. It had been an interesting, if bizarre story, when she returned but nothing had come of it.

"Yeah the girl who disappeared and came back obese. We found out who the man was, he's some big shot from the rich side of town named Adam Smith. It turns out he's fattened up a lot of girls so we thought we'd do a story on feeders and feedees. The bosses want somebody to stay with him and his new weirdo and write about it. I didn't think he'd go for it but when we asked he agreed depending on a couple of conditions. I thought you'd be a good fit with your degree and all."

Jennifer sat, working through what her editor had just told her. It was weird as hell but closer to journalism than anything she'd already been doing.

"What were the conditions?" She asked.

"Well he asked that it be a woman first of all. His girlfriend is uncomfortable around other men apparently. And he asked that whoever gets the assignment stays with them for at least three months so they get a real understanding of whatever weird shit they get up to. This guy is real rich, he said everything would be provided for free." He frowned again and sighed. "I know it's a weird one but it's good money, a chance for us to publish a real story and this guy is gonna pay for whatever you need. It's almost like a holiday."

Jennifer took another moment to process the information and think about it. She didn't know much about fetishes, admittedly, but it was sort of relevent to her degree. It would get her out of the monotonous work she had been doing for the past months too.

"If things get too weird can I pull out?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, if you get enough to write about we'll even give you some of the payment."

Jennifer sighed again.

"Fuck... Okay I'll do it."

Latest posts

Back