Quantcast

Most weight gained in a year?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dreali26

With all of the recent messages about significant weight gain, I was curious to know what's the most you've gained in one year, and was it on purpose or not. Anyone care to share?

Tracii

I joined in the dims in Feb this year and had been tring to gain since Sept of 08.So since Sept 08 to now about 80 lbs.

VVET

A gal I knew, got really depressed from an old BF and went from 170# - 280# in 9 months (no pregnancy involved)

gotgot

I try to stay away from most message board mechanics conversations...but I have to ask, even if its to just the air.

Why was this thread moved to the plussize paysite board?

KHayes666

Go away
thats a world record
lol
normally I'm very respectful to her...but even I have to admit gaining 150 pounds in 6 months is fucking awesome.

I didn't think it was physically possible in that short of time.

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
I forgot I posted here. I went from like 290-300 to 440-450.

I Had been on a liquid diet. NOT GOOD - well if you want to gain fast its good. As soon as I started eating it was all over. To top it off I was no happy being married and ate all the time and he insisted I eat with him when he came home at midnight then we would go right to bed.

I would make breakfast for us in the AM - eggs, bread, rice and fried sweet potatos usually, then i would drop him off at work and then i would eat at Burger king - ordering for 2 - a breakfast sandwich and french toast sticks. Then go home get ready for work then have coffee and a bagel with the girls at work. I would eat a regular lunch. Then on the way home I would either stop at a fast food place - again eat for 2 - then cook dinner for when he came home and i would eat with him. I really really at alot.

Tracii

It had to be a large amout of water pumped in would be my guess.Ewwww.

fatbellygirl

Purely due to depression, and I LOVE Hershey's chocolate nuggets! I think it was 60 lbs back in 2001. I literally gained a belly and butt load of weight. Fattest I've ever been 285:) Hee hee!

KHayes666

Go away
Purely due to depression, and I LOVE Hershey's chocolate nuggets! I think it was 60 lbs back in 2001. I literally gained a belly and butt load of weight. Fattest I've ever been 285:) Hee hee!
well its nice to see you happy about the 285...but if it was brought on by depression, I can't really say that i'm happy to hear it.

Just hope whatever was depressing you got cleared up, take care

steve-aka

I Had been on a liquid diet. NOT GOOD - well if you want to gain fast its good. As soon as I started eating it was all over. To top it off I was no happy being married and ate all the time and he insisted I eat with him when he came home at midnight then we would go right to bed.

I would make breakfast for us in the AM - eggs, bread, rice and fried sweet potatos usually, then i would drop him off at work and then i would eat at Burger king - ordering for 2 - a breakfast sandwich and french toast sticks. Then go home get ready for work then have coffee and a bagel with the girls at work. I would eat a regular lunch. Then on the way home I would either stop at a fast food place - again eat for 2 - then cook dinner for when he came home and i would eat with him. I really really at alot.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that your gain was caused by an unhealthy diet and unhappy marriage.:( But I've got to admit that your list of what you ate back then is freakin' HOT!:D

I do hope things eventually got better for you though and you're doing alright now.:happy:

fatbellygirl

well its nice to see you happy about the 285...but if it was brought on by depression, I can't really say that i'm happy to hear it.

Just hope whatever was depressing you got cleared up, take care
Yep depression gone with the husband!:)

Phaddy

I went from like 290-300 to 440-450...he insisted I eat with him when he came home at midnight then we would go right to bed...then cook dinner for when he came home and i would eat with him. I really really ate alot.

A few questions: how did he feel about your weight gain? Was he encouraging you to eat? If I understand correctly, your marriage ended. Did you keep the weight? Or did you stop eating as much?

Phaddy

You wrote, "I went from like 290-300 to 440-450...he insisted I eat with him when he came home at midnight then we would go right to bed...then cook dinner for when he came home and i would eat with him. I really really ate alot."

A few questions: how did he feel about your weight gain? Was he encouraging you to eat? If I understand correctly, your marriage ended. Did you keep the weight? Or did you stop eating as much?

SensualDistender

Wow... You are the woman in all of my fantasies...