• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Moulin Rougesque skirts - help!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gingembre

radar detector
I'm going on a Moulin Rouge themed fancy dress night on 20th December. Got corset, got feathers, got fishnets already but I haven't got a skirt. Help! I want one in black (preferably) that's midcalf length - this is the problem! Have found loads of tiny bustle things on ebay but I don't want to get my legs out...partly coz i hate my legs, mainly coz we'll be doing quite a bit of walking and I've had issues with fishnets & thigh chafing before and not willing to do that again (*youch*).

Was bidding on this one on ebay, but got outbid at the last second (argh!). There's another one, but it's from a seller in Hong Kong who says shipping takes 2-3 weeks so it's too risky.
d1b0_2.JPG

I'm a UK size 20-22 and I've got a budget of upto £30. Can anyone help me achieve the impossible?!

Latest posts

Back