Movie/TV BHMs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

iheartsquishys

I love Kevin James but I hated the relationship dynamic in King of Queens.

Watching The Great Outdoors was when I knew I was going to marry a big guy. I wanted to be that devoted to someone and have someone that devoted to me.

I also like Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigel in Knocked Up. They came together in an unusual way but both of them put effort into making it work.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Seth Rogen
Apparently, he is filming something in Toronto in the near future....there are always film crews scattered along my walk to work, so there is a good chance that I will stumble across the set.

Hm....if anyone wants to come here, set up a shantytown of some sort outside the set and camp out, maybe we can overpower security and grope his goods before getting beaten and arrested.

LOL. Just kidding (sort of).

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Apparently, he is filming something in Toronto in the near future....there are always film crews scattered along my walk to work, so there is a good chance that I will stumble across the set.

Hm....if anyone wants to come here, set up a shantytown of some sort outside the set and camp out, maybe we can overpower security and grope his goods before getting beaten and arrested.

LOL. Just kidding (sort of).
seth rogen got skinny :(

View attachment seth_rogen_40_year_old_virgin.jpg

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Yeah, but he said it was for one role and that he was going to return to his normal size afterwards.

I STILL HAVE HOPE, DAMMIT.

wow that's interesting......let us know if he did........not that you would ever dream of stalking him or anything :p

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

wow that's interesting......let us know if he did........not that you would ever dream of stalking him or anything :p
If he ends up divorcing his wife in the near future for a kinky, tattooed Canadian redhead, you can assume that he's fat again :D:D:D

cinnamitch

nope
Mark Addy- Flinstones- Fred, The Full Monty- "Dave"

Larry Joe Campbell- According to Jim-"Andy"

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
If he ends up divorcing his wife in the near future for a kinky, tattooed Canadian redhead, you can assume that he's fat again :D:D:D
I willl keep my eyes in the tabloids.......for SETH AND UNnamed sexy siren ......:kiss2:

NYC_FFA

Mark Addy- Flinstones- Fred, The Full Monty- "Dave"

Larry Joe Campbell- According to Jim-"Andy"
Dave!!! Awwwww, I love Dave. He was always my favorite part of that movie. His wife is a sweetheart, and I agree with her...I want to see him dance! :wubu:

codyblair08

i loved the fat mayor in cloudy with a chance of meatballs he definitely made that movie for me

Latest posts