• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ms. Nightmare Returns II(~BBW (Multiple), Magic, Class and Personality Changes, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

~BBW, Magic, Class and Personality Changes, ~MWG - the changes from Abby's spell on the pretentious trio continue to slowly unfold

Ms. Nightmare Returns II
Reshaping 101
by Matt L.

(Editor's note: this is the second volume of a three volume trilogy and contains 25 parts. These parts will be released on successive days. For the prior volume in the trilogy, click here)

~A~

The next person on Abby's list of nemeses was Julie Banyan.

Abby's favorite snack shop was a little bitty diner near the end of town. Most of the waitresses were regular, unobtrusive females who showered Abby with courtesy and respect. However, among the crew was Julie, cut from a different cloth, swollen with vanity and conceit. Her physical attributes were partially to blame. Light brown hair that curled over her shoulders, exemplifying her attractive facial features and a slender yet curvy figure.

Julie's ego was furthered enlarged by her intelligence. An intellect with an abnormally high I.Q., she toiled among the working class to put herself though school. Fact was Julie's breeding stock was among the poor; the scholarship granted her paid only so much; the rat nest of a diner, as she called it, was her ticket to the social grandeur she desired. Maybe it was the reminder of her roots that mangled her attitude into a steamy cauldron of resentment and petulance.

Disgruntled and callous, Julie didn't reserve her cruel comments to Abby alone, but to her co-workers as well. The sun never set on her superiority complex; the gibes deliberate in assurance, she was better than the patrons and staff. Abby's weight and appetite was always a target for Julie's derision, as so were her follow waitresses. Abby's antagonist never knew what waited in the shadows . . ..

*****​

Julie was two chapters deep into her Human Growth & Development textbook when her co-worker stepped into the diner's backroom. Tina Maxwell was a husky young lady, a few years Julie's senior. Her shiny blond hair tied in a bouncy ponytail, asserting the plump apple cheeks of her pretty face. The casual uniform, a simple red top and purple slacks didn't benefit her spacious 225-pound body - exaggerating in detail her big belly and large hindquarters as well as her heavy thighs. In spite of her size, Tina was indifferent to her girth and radiated a homey style of vigor.

"It's a might slow tonight, so if you want to spend a few extra minutes for break to catch up with your school work, I'll mind the shop."

Julie didn't exactly ignore Tina; she heard her. It wasn't urgent to acknowledge trailer trash, even if she was contributing a favor. Tina poured herself a cup of aged coffee, brewed earlier that day and flipped through a gossip magazine while the studious Julie focused on her book. A quick yawn from Julie prompted Tina to quip, "Boring stuff huh?"

Julie's stern expression followed her patronizing explanation, "FYI; behavioral science is never boring. If you must pry, I burnt the midnight oil studying for tomorrow's exam on nurture versus nature."

Tina inquisitively asked, "What's that?"

Julie leaned back as she explained, "Basically, which is more important in development, genetic inherited nature or nurture through environment."

A puzzled Tina chuckled, "I had to ask! Something to eat will perk you up? Why don't I make us some cheeseburgers?"

Julie crinkled her brow, "I don't think so. It's hard enough watching my weight without sampling the slop we serve here."

Tina ambled toward the grill, "Let me know if you change your mind."

Julie closed her book and sighed before joining Tina out front. The aroma was tempting, though instead Julie opted for a granola bar. Busy at the grill, Tina twisted her body toward Julie and smiled, "All that healthy food is what's making you cranky! You really should take a break, you know? Have a burger and onion rings."

Julie ignored the suggestion; noticing a few customers entering the diner, she went to work. The customers were Kim, Amy and Lynn, "So ladies, what are you having?"

Julie's inquiry was peppered with disparagement as she glimpsed over their thick bodies. Once placing their sizable order, Julie smirked at the girls, "Is that all?"

Julie proceeded back to the grill to prepare their order, pausing as she glanced at Tina who had finished her cheeseburger, "What did you do, inhale it?"

Tina giggled as she looked over the check, "Nope, I guess I was just hungry. I'll start their shakes."

Within a span of ten minutes, Julie brought the girls their meals and then left them the check, "Have a nice night ladies."

Julie glided back to the grill, like a prom queen receiving her bouquet, purposely depicting her superiority.

Tina looked up from her gossip magazine, her soft voice over burden with curiosity, "Could you tell me more about Nature vs. Nurture?"

Julie enjoyed showing off her intelligence; "It's like this. . ."

Speaking in a cavalier tone, Julie used big words to describe the subject that could have been dealt with in layman's terms,"Our behavior is construed by many factors, but which is the primary cause? What better affects our behaviors and cognitions? Some psychologists believe our characteristics are supplemented by our environment, though others in the field believe that they are based on our experiences. So which is sufficient to explain the source of our mental process?"

Tina giggled out of confusion; she wasn't familiar with such profound words. Thus Julie made it personal, "I'll put it to you this way. Intelligence, for example. A person, like myself, may be born with the inherited potential to be extremely smart, but someone like yourself - an inadequate upbringing, poor nourishment and deficient educational opportunities - that person will probably not excel in intelligence."

Tina squinted at Julie, "I don't rightly understand? You ain't rich; the only reason you're going to a university is because of a scholarship."

Julie sighed, "That's because I have inherited certain genetic qualities for advancement. Intelligence, desire, determination, the traits of an overachiever."

Tina scratched her head, "Okay, I think I understand?"

Julie smirked, "Really, are you sure?"

Tina nodded but asked, "So even though we both come from poor families, we're different?"

Julie pushed back her silky brown hair, "You're 24 years old and working at a second-rate diner, no ambition. You're a compulsive overeater, no will power. You read those stupid gossip magazines because you lack fulfillment in your life and reading about the misery of other's makes you feel less like a loser. And you dress like a tramp and hang out at those dive bars, no self-esteem."

Julie placed her hands over her hips as she lifted her chin, "Yes, we're different."

Tina rotated her head, a broad smile bringing dimples to her crimson cheeks, "I guess not. Well, I recollect we all can't be important."

An hour later, near closing time:

Small groups of customers sat among the tables, finishing their meals while in cheerful banter. Tina was sitting by the cash register, enjoying a hearty portion of leftover fries, while Julie was polishing off the second chapter of her textbook. A tall lanky young man entered the dismal establishment and took at a seat at the counter.

Flint Bannister was a moderately good-looking 23-year old with wild brown hair and five o'clock shadow. His mundane attire consisted of a black T-shirt with the slogan Female Body Inspector inscribed over his chest and squalid blue jeans.

Tina's eyes sparkled as she smiled, "Hello Flint!"

Then she yelled out, "Hey Julie girl! We have another customer!"

Julie groaned as she closed her book, "It's twenty minutes to closing. Can't fat ass wait on him? I really need to finish this chapter."

Julie maneuvered over to the counter, forgoing eye contact; as all the patrons, he was non-important, "Okay, what will it be?"

Flint was a regular in the joint and knew the staff fairly well. Julie was naturally the exception, though he did try, "Hey, Julie girl, I was thinking of having the chili and what about some pecan pie?"

Julie considered Flint nothing more than an uneducated redneck; hence, her reply was of no surprise,"It's Julie, not Julie girl. I'd appreciate it if you remember that. And about the pie, I think we have one slice left?"

Flint relaxed in his seat, hands behind his head, eyes focusing on her svelte figure,"Might you bring me some coffee?"

Julie sarcastically grumbled, "I guess."

While Julie left to fetch Flint's order, Tina made a little small talk, "Hey, I got me a brand new tattoo . . , "

Julie's doe-like eyes caught the jacket of her book. "Wish I could get through that chapter before I end my shift," she pondered.

Twisting her head in view of Flint, a plan was set in motion. Flint was in the middle of telling Tina about his employment possibilities when Julia arrived with the coffee, ". . . the gig is only part time at the car wash, but I think Maynard Phelps might need a hand hanging dry wall."

There was a ridiculous grin upon Julie's beautiful face as she interrupted the conversation, "Here you go, Flint. I'll be right back with the rest of your order."

Julie exited the counter with a walk that Flint couldn't help but notice. An unambiguous wiggle in her hips, a giddy shuffling of her feet.

Tina noticed as well, "Seems someone is trying very hard to be checked out."

Flint chuckled, "It might take a while, but my charm is irresistible after a while."

Tina spoke as she lobbed fries into her mouth, "That girl is a whole different kind of person. She ain't one for just beer and the drive-in."

Flint shook his head, his fingers circling the coffee cup, "She's the uppity kind for sure; a date with her would put me back a month's rent."

Julie returned with his chili and pie, remarkably bouncy in her stride, "Here you go, Flint. Enjoy!"

Flint rubbed his chin, "Okay, thanks."

Julie rested her elbows on the counter, hands folded under her chin, flaunting her cleavage. She wasn't accustomed to his cheap brand of cologne, but put up with it to get the job down. Fluttering her big green eyes, she smiled, "I was wondering if you could do me a big favor? I'll gladly compensate for the snack."

Tina widened her eyes, watching in suspense as Flint awkwardly asked, "If you need a ride home, I suppose I can give you hand. First, I have to clean out my . . ."

A forced giggle emerged from Julie's luscious lips, "No silly, not that."

"Like I'd ever want to be seen in public with him?" Julie thought to herself.

Julie changed her stance, standing upright, her hand spread over her dainty hip, "I still have to get through the second chapter of my book. It's my turn to wipe off the tables and take out the trash. Would you be a sport and do it for me so I can study?"

Flint looked over to Tina, who shrugged her shoulders, "What do I care?"

Upon tasting the chili, Flint made sure the food was on her, "And you'll like, pay for this?"

Again, Julie's thoughts were acerbic, "What a moron, I just told him I would."

Julie enticed him with a counterfeit smile; "Of course, I'd really value your help."

Upon another spoonful of chili, Flint obliged, "Sure Julie girl, I mean Julie. As soon as I'm done eating. Can I have more crackers?"

Julie purred as she placed the box on the counter, "Sure, help yourself."

Julie promptly disappeared into the back.

Flint's eyes read her like a dime novel, "She sure is hot - think she'd ever consider getting to know me?"

Tina replied as she rang up a customer, "Beats me. But I'll tell you this. A girl like that could really use a night out and not with one of those fancy studs she cottons to."

Tina casually smiled as she wished the customer a good evening and then left the stool. Helping herself to a cracker with a dab of chili, she whispered to Flint, "Going out with a regular fella would put her in her place."

Flint spoke through a spoonful of chili, "I guess she is a little bit on the proud side."

Following a soft giggle, Tina replied, "She's ain't no better than you and me; she's just not realizing it yet."

As the conversation lingered at the counter, Julie resumed her studying. . . but was interrupted by an inaudible yawn.

Latest posts

Back