Mutually gaining anyone?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
Is anyone else in a relationship where you both are mutually gaining?

I’m really into all aspects of this lifestyle, but absolutely love mutual gaining!!!

Not in a relationship currently, but my former girlfriend and I, years back, experimented with gaining together. Some of the best times I’ve had!! Love gaining anyway, but getting huge WITH someone is where it’s at.

TheShannan

🐽🍪❤️💍🤰
I’m really into all aspects of this lifestyle, but absolutely love mutual gaining!!!

Not in a relationship currently, but my former girlfriend and I, years back, experimented with gaining together. Some of the best times I’ve had!! Love gaining anyway, but getting huge WITH someone is where it’s at.
It's amazing!! This is my first mutually gaining relationship. We have been together since the end of June and I've gained over 10 lbs. I'm gaining faster than him but it's ok. Practice makes perfect 😛 It's incredible.

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
It's amazing!! This is my first mutually gaining relationship. We have been together since the end of June and I've gained over 10 lbs. I'm gaining faster than him but it's ok. Practice makes perfect 😛 It's incredible.

Awesome!! And congratulations on the progress! Always had a great passion for food, and seeing the scale going up is the best!

It’s actually a fun competition at times to see who can gain faster. But all gains are great either way! I always had the bigger appetite in the relationship...(and in my family too). But after meeting friends here and on other sites, now it’s ME who has some catching up to do!!! 😂

Working back up to my highest weight of 305 again.

kilo riley

Once I got married my wife and I both over ate a lot together. We spent so many nights where we would just binge eat. Weekends revolved around food. She was already a SSBBW but I was only about 200 lbs. She put on some weight but over about ten years I ballooned to a peak weight of 450.

DonnieD80

Not intentionally, neither of us.

When we moved in together 3 years ago we were both slim and fit, a hint of six pack on both of us. My tummy rumbled some nights as I've always had a good appetite being a very active person, but she was cooking very little and dinner was often just a salad.

We joked about that, she said she had always been used to small portions but she didn't want to starve me, and that she actually loves to cook. I joked back it didn't look like considering how skinny she was. She said she would have shown me.

One year later a colleaugue asked if I had put on weight during lockdown. I said I didn't but back home I checked and I was up 10 pounds. I was surprised but then I realised my dinners were always very good meals, often I was offered seconds, and always had a dessert on my lap when I was on the sofa. Long story short, I'm up another 10 pounds this year.

My girlfriend seemed immune initially also because her portions didn't change as quickly as mine. But eventually there was more and more on her dish too and her weight must have gone up a good 25 pounds.

She also was shocked initially when she had to go up a size, but she relaxed when I told her I had gone up a size too. Now she is up another size but she didn't stress as much at all.

Obviously there is no trace left of abs on our tummies, we both have rolls instead.

tracii 4591

I have mentioned mutual gaining to my BF a few times but he isn't on board with the idea not yet anyway.
He is 6'3" and around 350 ish as he says so he is a big guy.

voluptuouslover

mutual gaining is the ultimate for me. It happened accidentally at first for me when I was buying a lot of my wifes favorite ice cream and snacks and cooking for us for a while. I was intent on having her gain back a lot of what she lost and after several months it was working wonders. She loves having me cook for us and cleaned her plate with what ever I served even if the plates were massive, then she would settle in with I e cream directly following and cookies and chocolates on the couch before we would go up to sleep. What I didn’t realize, being excited watching her pack on 20 lbs. then 30 lbs. was I was not only eating the huge portions like her but I developed a sweet tooth like her which I never had before. Finally realizing I to packed on a huge gut and probably gained way more weight than her in the same time. Mine was all in my new huge belly sitting out on my lap with a huge bowl of o e cream every night that was losing room on my lap from my belly taking over.
I decided to intentionally gain to see if my wife would comment, tease or even a old me for putting on such a big fat gut. This never really happened we just kept eating and eating and to my surprise she seemed to love that I was now had a huge fat gut. She seemed to constantly brush up against it touch it softly with her hands anytime we were close, she always initiated sex now and seemed horny all the time. I certainly was horny all the time not only by her fattened figure but now my big fat gut, love making was the ultimate at this time. Going to bed both of us stuffed to the max and making love, albeit much more tiring but so sexy.

SSBHM

It definitely sounds very appealing to me to imagine, or dream about. It seems unlikely though that anyone would want me to get bigger - other than myself.

Never experienced it - I've had a feeder a few years back and, when I was thin and fit, I was a feeder and encourager with a special someone. But never both of us at the same time, which I think would be very romantic! I have a mental fantasy of both of us facing each other in the mirror and looking at both our big bellies and saying "Mine is bigger!" "No, mine is!" :) Or lying in bed on our backs, both completely stuffed and just lying there, full as can be, in complete contentment, holding each other's chubby hands. I also think fat couples are super-adorable.

Latest posts