Quantcast

my BBW comic strip

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
Oh hey, I've seen you on DeviantArt. Delicious stuff. A+++++++ WOULD CLICK AGAIN.

Les Toil

Wowwww dude, this is my first time seeing your work. You have a very attractive and skilled natural looseness to your work. Very impressive. You do a tremendous job of rendering roundness on your plus-size subject matter. And I dig the hell out of your web design. It fits your work to a T.

Les

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
So great... a whole feeling of backstory in one panel and dynamite coloring... must go check out more...:bow:

Fish

Artist of stuff
Wow! I've gone and dove through your Deviant Art account and webpage and I'm in AWE. I love your work and your color sense is fantastic.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I love it! I don't know what is being referenced in the dialogue, but I grasp the end result and it's fantastic. You're really talented, and I am drooling over your colouring and the tones you've mixed.

Fantabulous! :smitten:

Keep up the great work!
Brenda

TheAmericanDream

Wow! I've gone and dove through your Deviant Art account and webpage and I'm in AWE. I love your work and your color sense is fantastic.
thankyou thankyou. your artwork to me is incredible too! so You are one of my favorite bbw artists for sure (though i realize there are more of out there everyday) so your compliment goes a long way to me. What kind of tips would you give an aspiring young artist? ^_^:)

TheAmericanDream

Wowwww dude, this is my first time seeing your work. You have a very attractive and skilled natural looseness to your work. Very impressive. You do a tremendous job of rendering roundness on your plus-size subject matter. And I dig the hell out of your web design. It fits your work to a T.

Les
thank you very much. I tried emailing you once about an interview actually but You may not have gotten it (was like a 2 months ago). I really admire your artwork and you as another black illustrator already making it in the field you gave me something to aspire to as a college senior illustrator. yeah, I am shocked you visit this forum though I am new to it myself and am still really flattered by the comment.

Latest posts