My BMI says I am officially overweight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JohnnyFatty

did my annual 15 days before the new year weigh in, to see if i really need to push hard the last 15 days of the year and to my super surprise I am 545 lbs, meaning I'm only 5lbs away from my long time goal of 550! Im obviously going to push extra hard for that 1/1 weigh in. Im not sure if i will stop gaining now that im at my goal, while i feel big, i feel like i could manage some more weight, and lets face it, i dont think i can change this lifestyle at this point.

surfjer

Wow Johnny your gain is impressive. I was about 135-145 after college. I slowly got up to 180-185, when For the first time I intentionally gained weight about 20 pounds. I then started exercising and went back down to 180. I got tired of saying no to everything I enjoy food wise and said the hell with it. I’m eating what I want, as much as I want and whenever I want. I’m up to 210, my pants are too tight, the necks on my shirts won’t close and my belly is constantly full. 210 doesn’t sound like much but I’m just 5’4. My first goal is 250. If I feel good at that weight maybe 300 within a year or two. How did you girlfriend react to your gaining?

JohnnyFatty

Well... today was the big day, and it was a big one lol. Seems I was a little too over active in the eating department because I over shot the goal and am weighing in at 560 as of today.

JohnnyFatty

so I went to the doctor's office (who was not as happy as I am about this) and I have crossed the 600lb mark. I read the beginning of this thread and it feels like a different life thinking back on those times.

extra_m13

bmi considers almost anyone overweight but to go beyond the 35 is where thing being to get juicy, congrats on your journey~

Mr. 23

Thanks for sharing your story. I was interested to see how ambivalent you were at some points. I'm definitely in the ambivalent stage.

sarahe543

I'm feeling conflicted.
2 years ago I was 140lb.
Now I'm 168 and cant hide the belly and my boobs barely fit my old clothes. I'm kind of reluctantly enjoying it. It feels nice and sensual.
Last time I weighed myself I'd gained 2lb in a week. The change is from change of jobs to a desk job and not having time to go to the gym.
Getting fat has proven to be much easier than staying slim. I'm irritated at having to buy new clothes. I was a UK 8 but now I just about fit a UK 14. I'm at the point where if I dont stop now I'll end up really big eventually.
I already look fat and I used to look quite athletic. My phone app says I'm officially overweight.

Jerry Thomas

My BMI is about 44, but strangely enough, I don't really consider myself to be "fat," even though I am 275 lbs and 5-6. Maybe it's because my weight gain has been so gradual over the years. But I fantasize constantly about being much, much fatter and try to imagine myself at 300, 400, 500 or more. And I would of course take photos so that I could watch myself explode. What a turn on that would be! But then I wonder what my life would be like and how I would feel about myself if I really had a 72 inch waist, or example. So I suppose it will remain just a fantasy, like being surrounded by adoring FFA's!

Shotha

My BMI was 45, when last calculated. My increased weight has broken my bathroom scales. So, I need to get new scales and weigh myself and recalculate my BMI. I'm happy to say that I don't need my BMI to tell me that I'm fat.

Unbasher

My BMI is about 44, but strangely enough, I don't really consider myself to be "fat," even though I am 275 lbs and 5-6. Maybe it's because my weight gain has been so gradual over the years. But I fantasize constantly about being much, much fatter and try to imagine myself at 300, 400, 500 or more. And I would of course take photos so that I could watch myself explode. What a turn on that would be! But then I wonder what my life would be like and how I would feel about myself if I really had a 72 inch waist, or example. So I suppose it will remain just a fantasy, like being surrounded by adoring FFA's!
Yes, I agree it's more practical and healthy to fantasize than to put those dreams into action. Besides, your height-weight ratio already offers a girl plenty to grab, admire and have fun with :)

nsandru

I was underweight until an accident caused me to gain about 50 lbs in a matter of months, with a BMI hovering around 28 - 29 for many years. Then I started gaining some more a few years ago so I am now officially obese at around 200 lbs; I was at 210 lbs a couple of years ago but lost some of the weight, now I am gaining again. I went from a 30" waist before the accident to 45" now.

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
To me a BMI chart is just a way for the medical profession & fatphobes to try to SHAME people who do NOT fit into what they feel is the perfect body.If you're fat,happy & basically healthy who cares what that chart says.Different people carry their weight in different ways & handle it as such.I've been fat ever since I was a child & I've never really let it get me down.I may not be able to do certain things as well as someone thinner than me but who says I want to!

Latest posts

Group builder